A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

critical work load - frazzled

Posted: Jan 28, 2010

We have been getting notes saying we have "critical backlog", when we usually get NJA.  I'm wondering if we can start sending notes saying "critical pay check deficiency" when we get NJA.  Since we are kept informed, maybe we should keep them informed also.

U go!! sm - veryoldMT

[ In Reply To ..]
Got the same thing, told at 5 am critical need, now NJA (SA3) I also got fussed at for getting paid minimum wage and i had to do better. 20 years and counting with this company. I have no other choice you see, so i just keep on and on and on.... Critical need, I am the one on the critical list my family has been poverty level for a long time now. I'n whupped, like a Pavlov dog...

thanks for the laugh - sometimes I

[ In Reply To ..]
just have to laugh to keep from crying. I will never understand the work flow distribution procedure.

Same thing here. - Tired

[ In Reply To ..]
Get critical backlog emails in the middle of the night and then log on for my shift and have NJA.

Today, my CCM sent us an email saying they need help in other areas of our region today and to let her know if we want to help (so I guess I can expect NJA at some point).

I'm not going to go take work away from other MTs on other accounts just because MQ can't seem to distribute the workload correctly.

Similar Messages:

Got A Critical Error For "omitting Dictation Of A Critical Nature."
Jan 04, 2010

The dictator said "... will get cardiac enzymes and will get a carotid Doppler in the morning...", or something similar, I have deleted the report.  I left out the second will.  This is not a verbatim account.  Critical error for omitted dictation pertains to lab results, normal values, etc.  I didn't think the word will meets that criteria.  I also had Tylenol No. 3 changed to Tylenol #3.  The drug lists still show it as No. 3.  ...

Is It Me? DEP DOWN. I Can't Get A Job To Load
Feb 23, 2010

at all.  Every time I log in it takes forever and nothing happens.  So frustrating!  This is my shift!  I keep checking the stop light and it says GREEN everything is working! Not my night. ...

This Is A Load Of You Know What...
Jan 29, 2013

They are just not delegating the work adequately.  This is my biggest pet peeve of all time. There will be several thousand jobs in my region and my accounts run out...and then I sit...and wait...and nothing.  They say change your hours, well guess what? I already work mostly 2nd shift. "Make up time on Saturday." There is no work, apparently, on Saturday anymore either! In looking at the numbers, certain hospitals seem to never run out, while others are just bone dry.  Overstaffe ...

Work Load
Jan 20, 2010

Is there any way to know how much work is available??  Just wondering because randomly yesterday my account ran out of work which is actually quite unusual for me.  So I was just wondering if there was any way to see how much work was available in a certain account??  Thanks for any help! ...

Critical Backlog
Jan 29, 2010

Isn't it "strange" how it goes from NJA to "critical backlog" in nothing flat?  SA5 here... Must be the weekend.  Here's a laugh for you though:  ASR report (of course)  - social history:   "he lives with his wife who is alive"...   Good thing huh!  LOL! ...

Anyone Know Where To Load McAfee
Feb 14, 2010

Have a laptop I want to load McAfee on.  We used to have a download available on Qnet, but Qnet is no longer there on the old Medquist web site.  Anyone know where it might be now? ...

Critical Feedback
Mar 31, 2010

I have very rarely ever gotten critical feedback and today I have gotten like 7-8 reports returned to me.   I find it so hard to believe that I am all of a sudden I am getting all this critical feedback.  :( ...

CRITICAL ERRORS
Jun 15, 2010

Has anyone at the Q been getting hit by "critical errors" on crazy stuff that has never been an issue BEFORE?   All of the sudden, after no feedback for about a month, no audits, nada, zilch, I got my audit and was given critical feedback for not capitilizing a department! (recovery room, radiology suite, cardiac cath lab...)  AND, in a verbatim report, with a client profile that says specifically, DO NOT ADD A HEADING IF ONE IS NOT DICTATED, for NOT adding a heading!  This makes me nuts ...

My Job Will Not Load. What A Way To Start The Day
Aug 23, 2010

x ...

So What Is The Process If You Get A Critical Err
Jun 24, 2011

GD SOB! Have been passing all the audits with flying colors (99% or better), even the audit earlier this week.  but then I got an email today of a report with critical errors.  Real bad doctor who mumbles and changes his mind in midsentence but doesn't say 'scratch that' or 'correction' or anything like that.  sheesh.  so do they automatically put you on disciplinary action or cut your pay for one bad report?  or do i hope that on my next ...

Cannot Get DocQScribe To Load
Nov 09, 2010

I tried to get DocQScribe to load from the DocQManage page for over an hour and finally had to send in a ticket.  Is anyone else having this kind of trouble with the system.  It showed a green light on DEP.  This is getting rediculous.  I could not work my scheduled shift on Sunday because there were no jobs available (but incentive stayed in place).  Now I cannot work my scheduled shift because of something else.  I don't know about anyone else, but with a fam ...

How Is The Work Load At TTS?
Dec 03, 2010

Just wondering if you run out of work a lot?  Looking to work the early afternoon/early evening shift and I want to work and not just sit there! ...

My GOD, Get A Load Of This Crock!
Jul 04, 2013

The suits are getting creative in countering our truth-telling, that's for sure!  ...

A Load Off Literally
Jul 17, 2013

Finally quit. Except for leaving MM I have never felt such a load taken off my shoulders. I am going to a hospital system where historically they do not treat people like robots, or slaves. I was going to try to hang on here, by hermiting (do my job and not look at e mails, etc) but decided to try to get out and with a lot of job hunting it worked. I still cannot believe how much pressure has lifted. Oddly I no longer feel depressed. I guess now I know what was causing my sadness... I am not say ...

Cant Even Get Remedy To Load
Nov 11, 2013

So, I Get A Critical Error...
Apr 19, 2014

I'm supposed to provide feedback. Okay, fine, here it is: It was a typo. I sure learned a lot from your snarky auto message. Why do you have to keep making people feel bad for making a freaking typing error? Whoever is running the show at Nuance really needs to seek help. All you (they) can do is cut our wages and find fault with our work? It must be stupendously reassuring to be you and be so perfect. ...

Critical Error.
May 07, 2015

Just had my first critical error ever! I'm so upset. BP number. I know I lose major points but am I in any sort of trouble, reprimand or anything like that? I know this job isn't the greatest but I so need it! Very worried. ...

Another Acusis Meeting. Another Load Of B.S.
Mar 31, 2010

Always the same old song and dance.  The subject of MTs needing more pay per line comes up, and what does the speaker do?  Redirect the focus on all the added "upgrades" to their software they plan to buy (probably for hundreds of thousands of dollars) to "help us be more productive".   Got news for them.  You can only go SO fast.  There IS a limit.  And after all the emphasis on accountability and accuracy, do they not see that speed just increases errors ...

Anybody Know Why A Single Non Critical Feedback...
May 26, 2010

on a single report, would give me, to the right, a score of 96%??????????? The mistake?  C-difficile instead of C. difficile.   Mind you, they're all over the place auditing only the most awful reports i'm doing.. ...

Hey 3rd Shifters Out There, How Is Your Work Load? Sm
Jul 22, 2010

Am I the only one who runs out of work?  I find it very hard at night to keep going with the dreaded no work available.  At least during the day, you can clean house, email, pick up the telephone, etc.  During the night, you are limited to surfing and staring!  Then I am too sleep deprived to pull extra hours to make up for missed line counts.  I am doing third shift for the extra incentitive but it doesn't work in my favor if I run out of work! Any ideas?  Cur ...

URGENT CRITICAL BACKLOG!!!
Sep 26, 2010

So I check MQ Central as usual before starting my shift this morning.  Found 4 messages stating critical backlog with weekend incentive.  I sign on.  No jobs.  I'm tier 3.  Never saw NO JOBS first thing on my regular Sunday shifts.  WHAT THE ____?  I read on to get a slap on the wrist from my RTL.  Why didn't I send a report to QA that had multiple blanks.  I tried to be objective, but it was for the usual reasons I send multiple-blank repor ...

Critical Backlog In North??? What's Up?
Oct 26, 2010

Don't know what's going on, but I have had an abundance of my primary yesterday and today.  Usually only very few reports and then being jumped around to different accounts during the day, with frequent periods of NJA.  Now all the sudden we get an E-mail because we have a "critical backlog."  Is India on strike or something?  Actually, my account supposedly has a clause in that says they will not allow work to go to India.  I don't get it.  I'm ...

E Mail (intranet) Does Not Load... Anyone Else?
Jun 19, 2012

I had Sunday and Monday off, as usual.  Late  yesterday I tried logging into e mail to see if I missed anything, could not. This morning, in anticipation of my shift at 2:00 I tried to log in to e mail, intranet would not load.  Is it just me? What do we do if e mail is down? I hope the clock is working, anybody who can please catch me up to speed... Thanks.  ...

Are We Going Down, Can't Load ADT Or Physician Info
Nov 10, 2013

x ...

Critical Error On Job Feedback
Nov 13, 2013

I received a notice of critical error that was in red and would not allow me to read the other feedback reports where I left blanks.  Since we have been warned so much about critical errors and how much weight they have, I was afraid to open this report.  The critical error was :  Alert an oriented (but what I should have typed was "alert and oriented."  I forgot the "d" on "and." I can think of so many other things that would have been a crtical error, like leaving out a di ...

How Long Does It Take To Load Software?
Jan 22, 2014

seems a bit excessive 1+ hours to load updated cornerstone? ...

Critical Error...my Backside!
Mar 18, 2014

So...I was just dinged for a critical error.  Supposedly, I typed an incorrect medication.  I specifically remembered this dictation and remembered the medication I typed, which was NOT the medication marked in the critical error.  SO - I went into my statistics for the day, pulled up the detail for that particular job and there it was....the CORRECT medication.  Somehow, the correct medication was taken out and the incorrect one was put back in.     You better be ...

Just Made A Critical Error
Mar 31, 2014

Made A Critical Error On My First Job Of The Day
Aug 13, 2014

to mail some overdue bills and pulled out in front of a cop on the way home. I'm almost afraid to breathe the rest of the day. Is this supposed to be Friday, the 13th? ...

FIND AND LOAD SPARK
Oct 27, 2014

Hi all...I had to reformat and have found Enrich and the Webclock, but not the Nuance e-mail and SPARK programs. Not very good with computer stuff. Anyone have the actual addresses of these? Thanks ahead. I should have written them down before reformatting. ...