A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Critical backlog in North??? What's up? - North MT

Posted: Oct 26, 2010

Don't know what's going on, but I have had an abundance of my primary yesterday and today.  Usually only very few reports and then being jumped around to different accounts during the day, with frequent periods of NJA.  Now all the sudden we get an E-mail because we have a "critical backlog."  Is India on strike or something?  Actually, my account supposedly has a clause in that says they will not allow work to go to India.  I don't get it.  I'm not complaining because I love my primary, just really wondering what is going on.  Anybody know anything?? 

See post below regarding system problems. Could - be the reason. NM

[ In Reply To ..]
x

I don't think so, been going on since - North MT

[ In Reply To ..]
before that. Actually started Sunday.

Critical backlog in North - ILMT

[ In Reply To ..]
Problems yesterday in North with NJA - more problems with 6.1. I love upgrades.

I got the email today saying North backlog but - sm

[ In Reply To ..]
yesterday on and off I had NJA and everything seemed caught up? Wonder what's going on.

Similar Messages:

Critical Backlog
Jan 29, 2010

Isn't it "strange" how it goes from NJA to "critical backlog" in nothing flat?  SA5 here... Must be the weekend.  Here's a laugh for you though:  ASR report (of course)  - social history:   "he lives with his wife who is alive"...   Good thing huh!  LOL! ...

URGENT CRITICAL BACKLOG!!!
Sep 26, 2010

So I check MQ Central as usual before starting my shift this morning.  Found 4 messages stating critical backlog with weekend incentive.  I sign on.  No jobs.  I'm tier 3.  Never saw NO JOBS first thing on my regular Sunday shifts.  WHAT THE ____?  I read on to get a slap on the wrist from my RTL.  Why didn't I send a report to QA that had multiple blanks.  I tried to be objective, but it was for the usual reasons I send multiple-blank repor ...

Critical Backlog Alert!!
Mar 11, 2015

of Danger, Will Robinson!! Danger!!   ...

Again, Critical Backlog Alert From Last Night
May 13, 2015

Very strange not to have at least one a.m. backlog report. Something going on. I don't care. I hope I get fired. I don't care if the whole company closes and re-opens in India. Just tired of being taken advantage of. ...

Critical Backlog Alert...quit The Monthly Audits Or
May 30, 2015

and I might consider caring. As the poster below indicated, cut my pay by 3 cpl and I'm outta here.  ...

Backlog - New North
Jan 30, 2010

Was the company # changed for looking up the backlog when the north area combined?  I haven't been able to access it since.  If so, does anybody have the new # to input?  CCM still hasn't gotten back to me yet and I want to check the backlog. ...

North Backlog
May 31, 2010

Can anybody tell me how the backlog looks now?  I got locked out and need reset, however, CCM is on vacation and haven't been able to get in contact with the fill-in CCM to fix it.  Thanks ...

Got A Critical Error For "omitting Dictation Of A Critical Nature."
Jan 04, 2010

The dictator said "... will get cardiac enzymes and will get a carotid Doppler in the morning...", or something similar, I have deleted the report.  I left out the second will.  This is not a verbatim account.  Critical error for omitted dictation pertains to lab results, normal values, etc.  I didn't think the word will meets that criteria.  I also had Tylenol No. 3 changed to Tylenol #3.  The drug lists still show it as No. 3.  ...

Interim QA Gone - North Or West (or North By Northwest) With Apologies To Alfred Hitchcock !
Apr 05, 2011

Ours from the West has (thankfully) gone back to being another MME like the rest of us poor mortals.  I found her e-mails to be bossy, snippy, condescending and picky to the point of absurdity.  The frosting on the cake was the recent e-mail that said MT's are to be held at fault if the doctor makes a mistake on a lab value, med dosage, etc.  Some people get a little taste of power and become unbearable.  I, for one, bid her a joyful farewell because ...

Anyone Who Doesn't Have Work Ask To Move To North, North Is Swamped
Oct 19, 2013

If your bob never has work, ask to move to the north. We even got an e mail from the head of work routing, stating they need everyone to work.  That never happens.  If you need work and are constantly out, ask to move. ...

DQM & Backlog
Jan 04, 2010

Has anybody found out how to view the backlog in the new region?  My CCM isn't back from PTO yet, so I can't ask her. TIA ...

Backlog And NJA
Feb 01, 2010

Has anybody else gotten NJAs but backlog shows a lot of jobs?   This has been happening quite often lately to me.  I'm tier III, so this difference isn't from jobs out of my tier level.  I'm really beginning to have doubts about the accuracy of the backlog.     ...

Where Do We Go To Look At The Backlog?
Aug 24, 2010

nm ...

Look At All That Red In The Backlog
Sep 21, 2013

We've been having late work for 4 days out of every week for awhile now with our TSM calling for OT constantly.  The funny thing is, all the accounts that I'm familiar with that are late are ones that do not send overseas (as an MME, I know because I QA the ILPs).   Do you think that these hospitals refuse to send overseas and that MModal is going to say that the work was late because of lack of qualified US MTs, and that they should consider sending offshore?   ...

Backlog
Sep 08, 2014

Is anyone getting the backlog? I got into it earlier today, but now it says "account inactive"... ...

Critical Feedback
Mar 31, 2010

I have very rarely ever gotten critical feedback and today I have gotten like 7-8 reports returned to me.   I find it so hard to believe that I am all of a sudden I am getting all this critical feedback.  :( ...

CRITICAL ERRORS
Jun 15, 2010

Has anyone at the Q been getting hit by "critical errors" on crazy stuff that has never been an issue BEFORE?   All of the sudden, after no feedback for about a month, no audits, nada, zilch, I got my audit and was given critical feedback for not capitilizing a department! (recovery room, radiology suite, cardiac cath lab...)  AND, in a verbatim report, with a client profile that says specifically, DO NOT ADD A HEADING IF ONE IS NOT DICTATED, for NOT adding a heading!  This makes me nuts ...

So What Is The Process If You Get A Critical Err
Jun 24, 2011

GD SOB! Have been passing all the audits with flying colors (99% or better), even the audit earlier this week.  but then I got an email today of a report with critical errors.  Real bad doctor who mumbles and changes his mind in midsentence but doesn't say 'scratch that' or 'correction' or anything like that.  sheesh.  so do they automatically put you on disciplinary action or cut your pay for one bad report?  or do i hope that on my next ...

So, I Get A Critical Error...
Apr 19, 2014

I'm supposed to provide feedback. Okay, fine, here it is: It was a typo. I sure learned a lot from your snarky auto message. Why do you have to keep making people feel bad for making a freaking typing error? Whoever is running the show at Nuance really needs to seek help. All you (they) can do is cut our wages and find fault with our work? It must be stupendously reassuring to be you and be so perfect. ...

Critical Error.
May 07, 2015

Just had my first critical error ever! I'm so upset. BP number. I know I lose major points but am I in any sort of trouble, reprimand or anything like that? I know this job isn't the greatest but I so need it! Very worried. ...

Someone Said The Backlog Is Back
Jan 07, 2010

If so, how the heck do you access it? I have tried every combination of password/region # until my fingers are blue.  TIA ...

Can We Trust The Backlog Right Now?
Jan 31, 2010

Sometimes it tells me NJA, then cesspool, then primaries.  When I look at the backlog, there seems to be my work in my primaries, late work even, so why am I getting NJA and why am I getting jobs from accounts I never work on? ...

Now How Do You Get In The New Backlog From DQManage
Feb 01, 2010

I tried that 112350 number and then I tried that 57539 number.  It was 57545.  Not working. So, I am not able to get into the log and find out what reports we have anymore?  ...

I Can Open Up The Backlog!
Feb 08, 2010

It is FINALLY working!  ...

Backlog Not Updating
May 10, 2011

Has anyone else noticed that the backlogs are not updating?  Also, I haven't heard from my CCM in a few days now.  Im in the North region.  ...

Backlog Incentive
Mar 09, 2012

Check e-mail.  Impossible-to-reach line count incentive offered March 9-12.  Why is the backlog so high?  What's going on, anyone know? ...

When You Check The Backlog,
Feb 04, 2013

where it lists "totals" at the bottom for each facility, does anyone know how often that updates?  I cannot be totals for a day or a shift.  Does anyone know if it is totals for an hour? ...

How To Check Backlog
Oct 24, 2013

someone posted below we can look at the backlog ourselves.  Can someone tell me how? I am not an MME or QA.  Thanks! ...

I'm Really Curious About The Backlog...
Dec 02, 2013

When I check it, I see some institutions with multiple jobs days past due, not being assigned. Do you suppose these are places that have failed to pay MM's bill or been fired by MM? Does anyone have any idea about this?  West region. ...

Backlog Updates -- What Are They For???
Jul 11, 2014

Can anyone explain what good backlog reports are or what purpose they serve.  Its not like we can pick the hospitals that have the most reports, or we can work overtime to clear out the accounts, or we can jump on the system to clear something out if it is not our appointed work schedule.  What good are they?  New TSM is constantly sending these meaningless reports out, that I can't understand because of all the abbreviations, and they are just taking time away from my typing ...