A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Where can I locate my repository for old records?  - Kim

Posted: Dec 07, 2010

Where can I locate my repository for old records?  I used to be able to hit F5 and it would come up, now I get an error message.  Do I have to shut down DocQmanage to access it?  Thanks. 

If you are logged into DQM DEP (where you see the backlog) - dnr

[ In Reply To ..]
you will get an error message. Sometimes you have to F5 a second time to get it to work. Sometimes it helps if you already logged into regular DQM (where you get your counts, client profiles, etc).

repository - MT

[ In Reply To ..]
If you are already in DQM, then go to FILE, click on NEW SESSION and then hit F5 and you should be able to pull up the repository while still keeping DQM open.

thank you so much - Kim

[ In Reply To ..]
Thanks everyone for your help.

Similar Messages:

Dictator Says "obtain Records, Records, Records." Would You Type It 3 Times As Dictated?
Feb 18, 2010

Or would you simply type "obtain records..." ...

Where Can You Locate Jobs -
Aug 31, 2011

What other web sites are there besides MT Stars and MT Jobs for employment?  Thank you in advance for the help. ...

FIESA Could Not Locate In Act Specs
Aug 21, 2012

Okay please someone answer this for me - I check my FIESA every day I made an error one day (actually I knew I didn't put this heading in because I had no info to put underneath it and could not locate in act specs whether or not you still put heading in if there was nothing to put underneath it) I sent a note to my QA/QC person and did not hear back - the next day I had the same thing and treated it the same way.  I then later that day got my FIESA back from that report which had been don ...

Where To Locate The Foot Pedal Setting On My Computer
Mar 31, 2013

Could someone please tell me where to locate the foot pedal setting on my computer when I want to change what type of pedal I am using?  I haven't done it in so long I can't remember where it is located.  Have been looking all day for it!!!!  Help, please.  Thank you. ...

Is Repository Gone Or Just For Me?
Nov 04, 2010

I know it was mostly useless, but was grasping this morning and went to see if there happened to be anything helpful, and the box to click for Repository is not there.  ...

Anyone Know How We Get To The Repository?
May 15, 2012

nm ...

Repository??
Jul 13, 2012

I'm losing it. Just back from vacation and doing my first shift in DQS7. I have no clue how to access the physician's repository, or even how I did it in DQS6. Need therapy! Thanks ...

Cna't Get Into The Repository
Sep 07, 2014

Get this message along with a paragraph of junk afterwards... "Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection. Parameter name: index" Anyone else? ...

Repository
Sep 09, 2014

Not getting Repository since yesterday afternoon.  Anyone gettimg the sample reports? I can get into it but get some sort of message that says server error in '/' Application..etc ...

Repository Reports
Feb 24, 2010

Maybe it's illegal, but if you get a transcription job, you can cut and past from repository reports (if available).  ...

How Can I Access The Repository?
Nov 03, 2010

How can I access the repository? ...

What's The Point Of The Repository When There's Never Anything In It...
May 30, 2012

x ...

When Something Is In The Almighty Repository
Oct 15, 2013

and it is blatantly WRONG...take it out please. Who does this stuff anyway? ...

How Do Reports Get Placed In The Repository
Aug 13, 2014

I have been on these 2 horrendous accounts for over a year now and still nothing for reference anywhere. You would think when I send a report in with a kazillion blanks in there, that sooner or later one would end up in the repository. I am not new at this, these are just terrible dictators. ...

The Perfect Repository
Feb 03, 2015

Who is responsible for putting reports in there? The same people that are dinging me for adding "a" or "the" in the wrong spot. You spelled the name of the retractor wrong!!! Maybe they should sign the reports so I can QA them ...

Here's An Idea For The Repository
Apr 06, 2015

Before you put a report in there, how bout making sure it is correct? Not even close and I'm talking equipment names. Thank you to the MT that had it correct in Docqumanage because this doctor is terrible. ...

Repository For Overseas Benefit?
Dec 12, 2009

I was talking with some of my fellow MQians and the repository came up.  Some people think that the repository was made so that the Indian workers can better understand their jobs.  Now that I think of it I believe that is it so.  What do you guys think? ...

Is There Anywy To Search The Repository
May 22, 2015

For a doctor that your not actually transcribing? Hate the fact that they took our ability to search everything away. Can't fight if you can't find the info. ...

Accessing Reference Repository In Fluency (DQS)
May 29, 2013

When I press CTRL+SHFT+F5 while I'm editing a job, a new window opens and it goes to the regular manager screen (where you check your statistics and QA feedback).  If I log into manager with my DEP password first, and then do CTRL+SHFT+F5 while in my report, it opens the reference repository screen, but it says "no client profile found" and if I click on the "Search repository" button, I get a pop-up box that says "You do not have permission to carry out t ...

Help. Cannot Remember How To Get To Repository From Fluency Editor Screen.
Jun 26, 2014

TIA ...

Electronic Records
Mar 02, 2011

I am contemplating going to school for transcription but wondering how the electronic records thing is going to effect the job market.  Will there still be a need for transcribing? It seems a lot of offices are using the computer for all there notes.  Any info on this subjest would be appreciated. ...

Seriously, If We Messed Up Records Like
Jul 12, 2012

we would have our pay cut 3 cpl or be fired. What a joke. "Please bear with us as we work through this...." ...

S/l Allstripped (records On)
Jul 09, 2013

"I reviewed her records on Allstripped."  Has anyone heard of what sounds like Allstripped? ...

I Do Everyone Else's Records And Mine, Too
Feb 26, 2014

Just got a call from my dr's medical records wanting to know the name of the dr she wants my records sent to (she and I looked it up on the computer during my visit and I saw her write the dr's name down) and my dr's address, which I'm sure was on her request, her name and address.  One of the last times I saw her, they put someone else's vital signs on my records (height, weight, BP and BMI).  Sheesh. ...

New Rumblings At OTI/Records One?
Sep 15, 2014

I saw on a thread something about even more rumblings at OTI, soon to be Records One. Would you care to share? ...

Whadda Think Of Records One?
Nov 05, 2014

Well gals--What is the verdict? Are you going to stay with Records One or look elsewhere? Is anyone getting work on a new account? My lines are about 1/3 of my line count before the Mercedes/RecordsOne debacle. I am wondering if staying with Records One is going to be a long, slow death. Anyone have any thoughts they want to share? ...

Future Of MT's With New Electronic Records
Apr 28, 2010

To: Current MTs I am considering entering the medical transcription field.  I am trying to evaluate the pros and cons of this business to see if it will be a good fit for me.  If anyone has reactions to the following statements/concerns, I will be glad to hear them. I am encouraged to hear from the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics states an expected growth of 11% from 2008 - 2018.  --- This is great news!  However, I'm concerned about the new law coming into ...

Medical Records Tech Job
Aug 01, 2010

A local hospital is hiring a medical records tech. For experience, all they ask is basic computer experience, knowledge of medical terminology, and a h.s. diploma.  Hmmmmm...I've had the terminology certificate for a year, plus a completion certificate for MT and several specialty certs, and I passed the RMT exam. Think I ought to take a shot at this even though I have no prior experience with filing, records, etc.? ...

Anybody Out There Medical Records Reviewer?
Jun 25, 2011

I've heard something recently about this and just wondering if it is a good parallel to MTing and if the pay is better?  ...

Sending Records Offshore
Apr 17, 2012

Yes. The Privacy Rules allow hospitals to disclose patients' names and other directory information to anyone asking for the patient by name or to the clergy. Patients do not need to sign up to be included in the directory, but must be allowed to "opt out" and choose not to be listed.       For those of you who have been saying that sending transcription overseas is illegal or a HIPAA violation, this information was taken from the HIPAA Q & A board on ...