A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Cna't get into the repository - sm

Posted: Sep 07, 2014

Get this message along with a paragraph of junk afterwards... "Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection. Parameter name: index" Anyone else?

Just tried it and it works - for me. (nm)

[ In Reply To ..]
xx

Thank you - nm

[ In Reply To ..]
x

doing the same for me - nm

[ In Reply To ..]
I get the same message you OP

Still getting it today - sm

[ In Reply To ..]
Put in a ticket, got something back about I would be receiving an email with a change of password for Cornerstone..Never got an email, logged in and out and still having problem. I replied to IT email asking what they meant, nothing back yet..Killing my line count though..

please let me know outcome - sm

[ In Reply To ..]
Please let me know how they fix it because this is getting on my last nerve. Thanks
so far nothing,,,did you put in a ticket - sm
[ In Reply To ..]
Killing me, I have docs that don't speak and we were told to just go in the repository and copy it..Serves me right for not getting all my shortcuts in order, killing my line count and keeping QA busy as well
Anyone else having the problem? - nm
[ In Reply To ..]
x
Similar Problem - Nikki
[ In Reply To ..]
I had a similar problem that started after one particular automatic Windows update. The tech removed the update from the date I thought the problem started and my repository was then working properly. She also cancelled the possibility of future updates.
thanks - but
[ In Reply To ..]
we arent allowed to call "Phil" and they are making zero attempt to contact me..
I would call Phil - the heck with that
[ In Reply To ..]
I would be on the phone making some noise.
After wasting a half hour of my time - sm
[ In Reply To ..]
and deleting something and reinstalling a prior version the problem still exhists..Then they said it was due to the upgrade, something about compatibility with Windows 7?? and that the issue is escalated and should be fixed tomorrow..

Similar Messages:

Is Repository Gone Or Just For Me?
Nov 04, 2010

I know it was mostly useless, but was grasping this morning and went to see if there happened to be anything helpful, and the box to click for Repository is not there.  ...

Anyone Know How We Get To The Repository?
May 15, 2012

nm ...

Repository??
Jul 13, 2012

I'm losing it. Just back from vacation and doing my first shift in DQS7. I have no clue how to access the physician's repository, or even how I did it in DQS6. Need therapy! Thanks ...

Repository
Sep 09, 2014

Not getting Repository since yesterday afternoon.  Anyone gettimg the sample reports? I can get into it but get some sort of message that says server error in '/' Application..etc ...

Repository Reports
Feb 24, 2010

Maybe it's illegal, but if you get a transcription job, you can cut and past from repository reports (if available).  ...

How Can I Access The Repository?
Nov 03, 2010

How can I access the repository? ...

What's The Point Of The Repository When There's Never Anything In It...
May 30, 2012

x ...

When Something Is In The Almighty Repository
Oct 15, 2013

and it is blatantly WRONG...take it out please. Who does this stuff anyway? ...

How Do Reports Get Placed In The Repository
Aug 13, 2014

I have been on these 2 horrendous accounts for over a year now and still nothing for reference anywhere. You would think when I send a report in with a kazillion blanks in there, that sooner or later one would end up in the repository. I am not new at this, these are just terrible dictators. ...

The Perfect Repository
Feb 03, 2015

Who is responsible for putting reports in there? The same people that are dinging me for adding "a" or "the" in the wrong spot. You spelled the name of the retractor wrong!!! Maybe they should sign the reports so I can QA them ...

Here's An Idea For The Repository
Apr 06, 2015

Before you put a report in there, how bout making sure it is correct? Not even close and I'm talking equipment names. Thank you to the MT that had it correct in Docqumanage because this doctor is terrible. ...

Repository For Overseas Benefit?
Dec 12, 2009

I was talking with some of my fellow MQians and the repository came up.  Some people think that the repository was made so that the Indian workers can better understand their jobs.  Now that I think of it I believe that is it so.  What do you guys think? ...

Where Can I Locate My Repository For Old Records? 
Dec 07, 2010

Where can I locate my repository for old records?  I used to be able to hit F5 and it would come up, now I get an error message.  Do I have to shut down DocQmanage to access it?  Thanks.  ...

Is There Anywy To Search The Repository
May 22, 2015

For a doctor that your not actually transcribing? Hate the fact that they took our ability to search everything away. Can't fight if you can't find the info. ...

Accessing Reference Repository In Fluency (DQS)
May 29, 2013

When I press CTRL+SHFT+F5 while I'm editing a job, a new window opens and it goes to the regular manager screen (where you check your statistics and QA feedback).  If I log into manager with my DEP password first, and then do CTRL+SHFT+F5 while in my report, it opens the reference repository screen, but it says "no client profile found" and if I click on the "Search repository" button, I get a pop-up box that says "You do not have permission to carry out t ...

Help. Cannot Remember How To Get To Repository From Fluency Editor Screen.
Jun 26, 2014

TIA ...

About This "repository" .........
Oct 24, 2009

Has anyone noticed in looking through these that they obviously have NOT been looked over for obvious and not-so-obvious errors?  I seem to find at least a few errors in every one, usually minor, but HEY, they ding us for minor errors....so you'd think they could at least get the samples correct. I also noticed that some of the report formats contradict the CP, so what kind of help is this? This could actually be a great idea if they made sure each one was absolutely 100% correct.&nbs ...