A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

What's the point of the repository when there's never anything in it... - Ugh.

Posted: May 30, 2012

x

I too was looking this morning while working - on "not regular" accounts

[ In Reply To ..]
I especially like to look at reports that are from accounts not familiar. I am not sure who is in charge of putting reports in there, but someones pay should be docked for every physician without one!

Similar Messages:

Is Repository Gone Or Just For Me?
Nov 04, 2010

I know it was mostly useless, but was grasping this morning and went to see if there happened to be anything helpful, and the box to click for Repository is not there.  ...

Anyone Know How We Get To The Repository?
May 15, 2012

nm ...

Repository??
Jul 13, 2012

I'm losing it. Just back from vacation and doing my first shift in DQS7. I have no clue how to access the physician's repository, or even how I did it in DQS6. Need therapy! Thanks ...

Cna't Get Into The Repository
Sep 07, 2014

Get this message along with a paragraph of junk afterwards... "Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection. Parameter name: index" Anyone else? ...

Repository
Sep 09, 2014

Not getting Repository since yesterday afternoon.  Anyone gettimg the sample reports? I can get into it but get some sort of message that says server error in '/' Application..etc ...

Repository Reports
Feb 24, 2010

Maybe it's illegal, but if you get a transcription job, you can cut and past from repository reports (if available).  ...

How Can I Access The Repository?
Nov 03, 2010

How can I access the repository? ...

When Something Is In The Almighty Repository
Oct 15, 2013

and it is blatantly WRONG...take it out please. Who does this stuff anyway? ...

How Do Reports Get Placed In The Repository
Aug 13, 2014

I have been on these 2 horrendous accounts for over a year now and still nothing for reference anywhere. You would think when I send a report in with a kazillion blanks in there, that sooner or later one would end up in the repository. I am not new at this, these are just terrible dictators. ...

The Perfect Repository
Feb 03, 2015

Who is responsible for putting reports in there? The same people that are dinging me for adding "a" or "the" in the wrong spot. You spelled the name of the retractor wrong!!! Maybe they should sign the reports so I can QA them ...

Here's An Idea For The Repository
Apr 06, 2015

Before you put a report in there, how bout making sure it is correct? Not even close and I'm talking equipment names. Thank you to the MT that had it correct in Docqumanage because this doctor is terrible. ...

Repository For Overseas Benefit?
Dec 12, 2009

I was talking with some of my fellow MQians and the repository came up.  Some people think that the repository was made so that the Indian workers can better understand their jobs.  Now that I think of it I believe that is it so.  What do you guys think? ...

Where Can I Locate My Repository For Old Records? 
Dec 07, 2010

Where can I locate my repository for old records?  I used to be able to hit F5 and it would come up, now I get an error message.  Do I have to shut down DocQmanage to access it?  Thanks.  ...

Is There Anywy To Search The Repository
May 22, 2015

For a doctor that your not actually transcribing? Hate the fact that they took our ability to search everything away. Can't fight if you can't find the info. ...

Accessing Reference Repository In Fluency (DQS)
May 29, 2013

When I press CTRL+SHFT+F5 while I'm editing a job, a new window opens and it goes to the regular manager screen (where you check your statistics and QA feedback).  If I log into manager with my DEP password first, and then do CTRL+SHFT+F5 while in my report, it opens the reference repository screen, but it says "no client profile found" and if I click on the "Search repository" button, I get a pop-up box that says "You do not have permission to carry out t ...

Help. Cannot Remember How To Get To Repository From Fluency Editor Screen.
Jun 26, 2014

TIA ...

What Is The Point Of Asking You What
Feb 04, 2010

specialty you really don't like if that is all they are going to give you? Now, before anyone flames away, I was hired by the Q several months ago as a tier 3.  I pull my weight, work my shift, and don't have too much to complain about except for NJA from time to time. When I was hired, they asked me specifically what specialties I like the most and what I like the least.  I was told that if there was a specialty that I really disliked or didn't have as much experience ...

What's The Point
Feb 21, 2010

of us looking at DocQManage to see what the backlog is?  Several times I have looked and still I don't get the work.  One day last week, almost 200 jobs on my primary account (not sure if it still is) and then an hour later, nothing! Of asking us to switch our hours?  I don't see how that is going to help if there is no work at many different times during the day. Of a CP saying we need to contact CTL to get a list of abbreviations allowed for a cetain account?  W ...

It Is To The Point Now What To Ask For Would Be
Nov 22, 2011

a list of companies that has NOT sold to MQ.  Anyone know of such a list? ...

At What Point Do You Use F11?
Dec 20, 2014

I haven't been gigged yet for it, but when ASR is totally off the wall and I fix a ton of mistakes, I save the report when I am done and use F11..ASR, has been ok? in the past. Recently it is off the wall wrong, what is going on? Why can't they train this thing, how many years has it been now, at least 15 right? If the client only knew ...

Is This Really 1 Point??
Jan 06, 2015

You put "the patient tolerated the procedure really well" and it was corrected to "the patient tolerated the procedure VERY well"... is this really 1 point taken off?! It dosen't change the meaning. Should I reverse? ...

I Don't Really See What The Point Of The
Jan 09, 2015

Fluency "upgrade" is.  They spent how much money paying the techs to work on it & then paying all of us to train so that the spellcheck can now be inconveniently located on the left rather than floating and it now takes twice as long to upload a report because we basically have to go through 2 upload cycles...?  Yet we still don't have the fuzzy physician search fixed or the question marks by the physician names in the ADT, or control-arrow moving to the end of the word instea ...

Can Someone Point Me In The Right Direction?
Jun 25, 2010

Where can I find the law that states the employer is supposed to compensate for things directly impacting the duties of the job for piecemeal workers.  I'm searching, but can't find it. thanks ...

Point Of Care?
Aug 25, 2010

A doc is giving lab values - before each one ASR has typed out "Point of care" - anyone know what this is about - would make sense if I just left those words out. Thanks ...

Well I Have Proven My Point
May 15, 2011

I worked 4.5 hours yesterday and did over 1400 lines!  Typed 95 reports.  If I apply myself I can make good money.  I just need to stop doing other things when I should be working....I should be doing between 1500 and 2000 lines a day the way I look at it.  Far above the 1200 a day minimum.  Hmmm, well guess I better get to work (LOL)....Lord help me!  ...

Where The Finger Should Point
Jul 20, 2011

So much ire and angst pointed at MTSOs.  I even read where the TAT is a marketing ploy :)   It helps to remember that we're all in the same boat and for the same reasons, to support ourselves. What so many of you don't seem to get is that the INSURANCE industry is dictating much of the TAT.  If reports aren't on a chart in xxx time then the facility/physician is dinged financially. If an MTSO doesn't meet TAT, they are dinged financially.  So they a ...

Point And Click EMR
Sep 20, 2012

Does anybody know what point and click EMR is? I have no idea. I applied for a job and got a response back but said they pay by the audio minute, not by lines or characters, and also that it there is a lot of point and click EMR. Any info would be appreciated. Thanks! ...

Bull Point
Sep 12, 2012

How do you insert a bull point?  Thanks! ...

What Is The Point Of Responding To Any Of These Ads?
Jan 25, 2013

With 30 years of experience over many platforms (16 of which are from home), what is the point of applying to any of these companies? They are few and far between.  They certainly do not want to pay anyone what they are worth (since they can just outsource on the cheap)... Most of the time you don't get a response from any of them anyway, not here and not on MTDaily either. ...

0.5 Point Taken Off For Blanks SM
Apr 11, 2013

I just looked at my review for March and I see all these 0.5 deductions for "blank filled in by reviewer."  There are also Valid Blanks that take off no points.   Sorry if this has been asked but did they say they were going to do this?  And if so, when?  Also, I listened to these blanks.  There is no way they can tell me 100% what was said in any of them, which is why I blanked them.  So they are guessing.  Two reports I have gone through so far are for real ...