A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Is there anywy to search the repository - about to quit

Posted: May 22, 2015

For a doctor that your not actually transcribing? Hate the fact that they took our ability to search everything away. Can't fight if you can't find the info.

Repository Search - Anon

[ In Reply To ..]
I use CTL O to look up the reports on the patient. If the dictator gives a consulting physician's name that I cannot understand, his/her name might be in the repository. You have to pick P for patient to find any info on that patient.

Nevermind I found the physician searc box - sm

[ In Reply To ..]
once you get to that page. Coffee, need more coffee, must wake up

MModal Cookbook - Anon

[ In Reply To ..]
". . . Runs In The Company" means a whole different thing to me, being a GI MT.

Similar Messages:

Which Search Engine Do You Use To Search?
Jan 11, 2014

Wondering if everyone still uses just Google, or have you found something better? Curious to know! ...

Is Repository Gone Or Just For Me?
Nov 04, 2010

I know it was mostly useless, but was grasping this morning and went to see if there happened to be anything helpful, and the box to click for Repository is not there.  ...

Anyone Know How We Get To The Repository?
May 15, 2012

nm ...

Repository??
Jul 13, 2012

I'm losing it. Just back from vacation and doing my first shift in DQS7. I have no clue how to access the physician's repository, or even how I did it in DQS6. Need therapy! Thanks ...

Cna't Get Into The Repository
Sep 07, 2014

Get this message along with a paragraph of junk afterwards... "Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection. Parameter name: index" Anyone else? ...

Repository
Sep 09, 2014

Not getting Repository since yesterday afternoon.  Anyone gettimg the sample reports? I can get into it but get some sort of message that says server error in '/' Application..etc ...

Repository Reports
Feb 24, 2010

Maybe it's illegal, but if you get a transcription job, you can cut and past from repository reports (if available).  ...

How Can I Access The Repository?
Nov 03, 2010

How can I access the repository? ...

What's The Point Of The Repository When There's Never Anything In It...
May 30, 2012

x ...

When Something Is In The Almighty Repository
Oct 15, 2013

and it is blatantly WRONG...take it out please. Who does this stuff anyway? ...

How Do Reports Get Placed In The Repository
Aug 13, 2014

I have been on these 2 horrendous accounts for over a year now and still nothing for reference anywhere. You would think when I send a report in with a kazillion blanks in there, that sooner or later one would end up in the repository. I am not new at this, these are just terrible dictators. ...

The Perfect Repository
Feb 03, 2015

Who is responsible for putting reports in there? The same people that are dinging me for adding "a" or "the" in the wrong spot. You spelled the name of the retractor wrong!!! Maybe they should sign the reports so I can QA them ...

Here's An Idea For The Repository
Apr 06, 2015

Before you put a report in there, how bout making sure it is correct? Not even close and I'm talking equipment names. Thank you to the MT that had it correct in Docqumanage because this doctor is terrible. ...

Repository For Overseas Benefit?
Dec 12, 2009

I was talking with some of my fellow MQians and the repository came up.  Some people think that the repository was made so that the Indian workers can better understand their jobs.  Now that I think of it I believe that is it so.  What do you guys think? ...

Where Can I Locate My Repository For Old Records? 
Dec 07, 2010

Where can I locate my repository for old records?  I used to be able to hit F5 and it would come up, now I get an error message.  Do I have to shut down DocQmanage to access it?  Thanks.  ...

Accessing Reference Repository In Fluency (DQS)
May 29, 2013

When I press CTRL+SHFT+F5 while I'm editing a job, a new window opens and it goes to the regular manager screen (where you check your statistics and QA feedback).  If I log into manager with my DEP password first, and then do CTRL+SHFT+F5 while in my report, it opens the reference repository screen, but it says "no client profile found" and if I click on the "Search repository" button, I get a pop-up box that says "You do not have permission to carry out t ...

Help. Cannot Remember How To Get To Repository From Fluency Editor Screen.
Jun 26, 2014

TIA ...

Search Bar
Dec 12, 2012

Anyone else having problems with the search bar not coming up? ...

How Do I Search?
Oct 30, 2014

I'm trying to search the company board for RECENT info on several companies. When I hit search, it takes me to a blank screen that says MTStars search, and when I hit that, it takes me right back to the previous page. When I hit Archives, it only gives 2005-2009. ...

Job Search
Oct 31, 2014

Current employer switching to outsource.   Need help with compaies safe to look for or ones to stay away from.12 yrs experience. Thanks ...

Where Is The Search Function?
Oct 15, 2009

Can anyone tell me how to find the search function? It's probably staring me right in the face, and I just don't notice it. ...

HOW DO YOU SEARCH ON THIS BOARD NOW
Oct 16, 2009

How do you search now on this new board?   ...

Search Function
Oct 18, 2009

why is there no search function on here? ...

How Do You Search Anything On Here Anymore?
Oct 21, 2009

How do you search anything on here anymore?  If I want to check past posts on a particular company, etc.?  Did they do away with that?  If so I don't think that was a great idea.  I like to be able to look up info here by doing searchs of old posts first to see if my questions were already answered.  I don't want to waste someones time if they just answered the same question last week, etc. Can I still do a search and if so how? Thanks! ...

How To Do A Search On This Board??
Oct 22, 2009

Hi, I'm still trying to get accustomed to this interface.  I can't find the search feature...? Is it staring me right in the face? Thanks! ...

Search Engines
Apr 06, 2010

So, which ones do you use and gives you the best results? Just wondering if everyone still considers Google to be the best one around? ...

LANDMARK . . . Most Of The Search I Have Done . . . Sm
May 16, 2010

shows pretty happy people here.  Are you concerned about going to VR?  Would like to know if now is a good time to join the company or not.   How is the VR with landmark? ...

The Search For A Good MT...
Jun 15, 2010

I am just really troubled about this post that good MTs are hard to find.  While I agree there are bound to be some people that are not cut out for the MT business, I am just wondering how long MTSOs are going to allow that standard to continue.  This is some of my experience: I have been hired by a MTSO that has been in business for 10 years yet not 1 single MT in the office. No one had a clue as to the account specs or ever worked on the platform. There ...

Search Option
Jul 11, 2010

Hi, Is there a search query anywhere on the MTStars website?  I recall there used to be one, but I cannot find it.  Thanks in advance for any help. ...

Just Something I Noticed About Name Search--sm
Oct 12, 2010

If it is taking a long time to do a name search, doctor or patient, I just stop and and do it again and it goes right to it.  This is the same for "accepting" patient visit. ...