A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Accessing Reference Repository in Fluency (DQS) - Need help - see message

Posted: May 29, 2013

When I press CTRL+SHFT+F5 while I'm editing a job, a new window opens and it goes to the regular manager screen (where you check your statistics and QA feedback).  If I log into manager with my DEP password first, and then do CTRL+SHFT+F5 while in my report, it opens the reference repository screen, but it says "no client profile found" and if I click on the "Search repository" button, I get a pop-up box that says "You do not have permission to carry out this function".  I did a Remedy ticket on this, but tech support just said to call them when I was doing a report and they would "tell me how to do it".  Why can't they just send me instructions as to what to do so that I don't have to waste time calling them while I have an open job?  And more importantly, why don't the instructions in the DQS manual work?  Anybody know what to do?

here's what you do - see message

[ In Reply To ..]
when it does this, what you need to do is go to your task bar and open a brand new IE window by clicking on the little e. Then try Ctrl Shift F5 again. This time it will open up in the new IE window and you won't have any problems.

Tried it, but - it did not work

[ In Reply To ..]
It just opened up yet another new IE window which then automatically opened up the non-DEP manager screen, which is the same thing that happened before.

well then, you are going to have to log out of DEP - sm

[ In Reply To ..]
It always works for me, but if it doesn't work for you, click where it says Sign Out (lower left) and try again.

Similar Messages:

Help. Cannot Remember How To Get To Repository From Fluency Editor Screen.
Jun 26, 2014

TIA ...

Accessing DocQScribe
Jan 11, 2013

What is the url to access DocQScribe from another computer if I wanted to type from another location? ...

Accessing Other Reports On A Patient
Apr 15, 2011

Is there a way to access other reports on a patient to view their previous medications and diagnoses when you can barely understand the dictating doctor?  I keep asking my supervisor, but I get the feeling I'm getting the run-around and I don't know why.  If there is no such function, or I'm  not allowed to access it, I wish they'd just tell me.  Everywhere I've worked before, this sort information was available, and it helped enormously, but here, I ...

Is Anyone Else Having A Problem Accessing UtiliPro?
Oct 03, 2012

cannot log in and in trying to reset password I get an error message.  ...

Accessing An Audited Report
Jan 13, 2014

When someone has a minute, could they please tell me how to access the text (with corrections) and sound file on a previously audited report?  I have never done this before and would like to look at one of them.  MANY THANKS! ...

Trouble Accessing Enterprise 5?
Mar 12, 2014

For  the last 2 days, I  have had trouble accessing E5.  I've been able  to  do reports intermittently,  but  keep  getting kicked off after doing 2-3 reports. When I  try to log   back on,  I  get  a "no internet connection."  However,  I do have a connection and   can access all  my  regular sites.  This   happened a few months back and TSM insisted it was just me. This morning I  call ...

Anyone Else Having Trouble Accessing Remedy?
Feb 09, 2015

I tried to go into Remedy just now to report a problem with a report.  However, I could not access Remedy due to "unable to get childnotes....undefined"   Thanks in advance! ...

Anyone Else Having Trouble Accessing Client Profile?
Dec 08, 2009

I press F5 while in DQS to get the client profile to come up and it never loads.  I have tried it on several different accounts now (seems I get a different one for every report). Just wondering if anyone else is having the same issue.  ...

Accessing Backlog In DocQManage/DocQScribe
Jun 04, 2012

Can someone tell me how to access the backlog for an account in DocQManage/DocQScribe please? ...

Accessing Fluence 7.5 Trainingon Intranet
Oct 18, 2014

Anyone else having problems accessing this?  I get to the page when when I click on Platform Focus - the page is blank!! ...

Anyone Having Trouble Accessing MMODAL Email? - Nm
Jun 04, 2015

cc ...

Any Other VLC Students Having Problems With Accessing Grades,forums Etc.
Dec 23, 2009

Haven't got any feedback from instructors in weeks and any emails to them are returned with "permanent fatal errors". Found 2 other students with the same problem as of today. Would like to know if there are any others. If anyone is affiliated with the VLC school on here I would greatly appreciate some answers. I'm getting really frustrated because I'm nearing the end of the course and have invested $1500.oo and almost 2 years of my time. To wind up with nothing to show for it at ...

Is Repository Gone Or Just For Me?
Nov 04, 2010

I know it was mostly useless, but was grasping this morning and went to see if there happened to be anything helpful, and the box to click for Repository is not there.  ...

Anyone Know How We Get To The Repository?
May 15, 2012

nm ...

Repository??
Jul 13, 2012

I'm losing it. Just back from vacation and doing my first shift in DQS7. I have no clue how to access the physician's repository, or even how I did it in DQS6. Need therapy! Thanks ...

Cna't Get Into The Repository
Sep 07, 2014

Get this message along with a paragraph of junk afterwards... "Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection. Parameter name: index" Anyone else? ...

Repository
Sep 09, 2014

Not getting Repository since yesterday afternoon.  Anyone gettimg the sample reports? I can get into it but get some sort of message that says server error in '/' Application..etc ...

Repository Reports
Feb 24, 2010

Maybe it's illegal, but if you get a transcription job, you can cut and past from repository reports (if available).  ...

How Can I Access The Repository?
Nov 03, 2010

How can I access the repository? ...

What's The Point Of The Repository When There's Never Anything In It...
May 30, 2012

x ...

When Something Is In The Almighty Repository
Oct 15, 2013

and it is blatantly WRONG...take it out please. Who does this stuff anyway? ...

How Do Reports Get Placed In The Repository
Aug 13, 2014

I have been on these 2 horrendous accounts for over a year now and still nothing for reference anywhere. You would think when I send a report in with a kazillion blanks in there, that sooner or later one would end up in the repository. I am not new at this, these are just terrible dictators. ...

The Perfect Repository
Feb 03, 2015

Who is responsible for putting reports in there? The same people that are dinging me for adding "a" or "the" in the wrong spot. You spelled the name of the retractor wrong!!! Maybe they should sign the reports so I can QA them ...

Here's An Idea For The Repository
Apr 06, 2015

Before you put a report in there, how bout making sure it is correct? Not even close and I'm talking equipment names. Thank you to the MT that had it correct in Docqumanage because this doctor is terrible. ...

Repository For Overseas Benefit?
Dec 12, 2009

I was talking with some of my fellow MQians and the repository came up.  Some people think that the repository was made so that the Indian workers can better understand their jobs.  Now that I think of it I believe that is it so.  What do you guys think? ...

Where Can I Locate My Repository For Old Records? 
Dec 07, 2010

Where can I locate my repository for old records?  I used to be able to hit F5 and it would come up, now I get an error message.  Do I have to shut down DocQmanage to access it?  Thanks.  ...

Is There Anywy To Search The Repository
May 22, 2015

For a doctor that your not actually transcribing? Hate the fact that they took our ability to search everything away. Can't fight if you can't find the info. ...

MQ As A Reference -- To MQ MTs Job Hunting
Nov 18, 2009

When completing job applications, are you all putting down the main MQ number in Laurel, NJ, are you using your current CCM's info (they chg so frequently), or using the URL for employment verification.  I have to find something else soon.  I guess you can consider me a complainer now too because I'm tired of making less and less money but working more hours.  I'm working another job, but have to find a replacement for MQ asap.  I can't do this anymor ...

Reference Books
Nov 20, 2009

Question regarding use of reference books....I've been working for the same transcription company for 10 years and have kept very busy in that time, but as of the last six months, they have lost accounts and work has dropped off significantly.    I applied for a job last week that asked me which reference books I currently use.  To be honest, I haven't renewed any of my reference books in about 8 years, as I found it to be much, much quicker to locate terms via the Internet if you ...

Liver Reference
Feb 09, 2010

"Pychmial" widening of the sinusoids in the central zones. ...