A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Here's an idea for the repository - sm

Posted: Apr 06, 2015

Before you put a report in there, how bout making sure it is correct? Not even close and I'm talking equipment names. Thank you to the MT that had it correct in Docqumanage because this doctor is terrible.

Similar Messages:

Is Repository Gone Or Just For Me?
Nov 04, 2010

I know it was mostly useless, but was grasping this morning and went to see if there happened to be anything helpful, and the box to click for Repository is not there.  ...

Anyone Know How We Get To The Repository?
May 15, 2012

nm ...

Repository??
Jul 13, 2012

I'm losing it. Just back from vacation and doing my first shift in DQS7. I have no clue how to access the physician's repository, or even how I did it in DQS6. Need therapy! Thanks ...

Cna't Get Into The Repository
Sep 07, 2014

Get this message along with a paragraph of junk afterwards... "Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection. Parameter name: index" Anyone else? ...

Repository
Sep 09, 2014

Not getting Repository since yesterday afternoon.  Anyone gettimg the sample reports? I can get into it but get some sort of message that says server error in '/' Application..etc ...

Repository Reports
Feb 24, 2010

Maybe it's illegal, but if you get a transcription job, you can cut and past from repository reports (if available).  ...

How Can I Access The Repository?
Nov 03, 2010

How can I access the repository? ...

What's The Point Of The Repository When There's Never Anything In It...
May 30, 2012

x ...

When Something Is In The Almighty Repository
Oct 15, 2013

and it is blatantly WRONG...take it out please. Who does this stuff anyway? ...

How Do Reports Get Placed In The Repository
Aug 13, 2014

I have been on these 2 horrendous accounts for over a year now and still nothing for reference anywhere. You would think when I send a report in with a kazillion blanks in there, that sooner or later one would end up in the repository. I am not new at this, these are just terrible dictators. ...

The Perfect Repository
Feb 03, 2015

Who is responsible for putting reports in there? The same people that are dinging me for adding "a" or "the" in the wrong spot. You spelled the name of the retractor wrong!!! Maybe they should sign the reports so I can QA them ...

Repository For Overseas Benefit?
Dec 12, 2009

I was talking with some of my fellow MQians and the repository came up.  Some people think that the repository was made so that the Indian workers can better understand their jobs.  Now that I think of it I believe that is it so.  What do you guys think? ...

Where Can I Locate My Repository For Old Records? 
Dec 07, 2010

Where can I locate my repository for old records?  I used to be able to hit F5 and it would come up, now I get an error message.  Do I have to shut down DocQmanage to access it?  Thanks.  ...

Is There Anywy To Search The Repository
May 22, 2015

For a doctor that your not actually transcribing? Hate the fact that they took our ability to search everything away. Can't fight if you can't find the info. ...

Accessing Reference Repository In Fluency (DQS)
May 29, 2013

When I press CTRL+SHFT+F5 while I'm editing a job, a new window opens and it goes to the regular manager screen (where you check your statistics and QA feedback).  If I log into manager with my DEP password first, and then do CTRL+SHFT+F5 while in my report, it opens the reference repository screen, but it says "no client profile found" and if I click on the "Search repository" button, I get a pop-up box that says "You do not have permission to carry out t ...

Help. Cannot Remember How To Get To Repository From Fluency Editor Screen.
Jun 26, 2014

TIA ...

What About This Idea?
Apr 08, 2010

I would like to suggest that every unhappy MT at MQ jam the phone line(s) of Employee Assistance and share how the stress from working at MQ is affecting your health, your work, and your personal lives.  If this is supposed to be a benefit for all employees, then make it work for you by calling, one by one, day by day, hour by hour, and then, quite possibly, you will see another benefit taken away from MTs (such as no-strings-attached QA) but at least you can get satisfa ...

No Idea...
Aug 28, 2010

I'm having trouble with line 5 of this PMH: 2.  Fibromyalgia. 3.  Hypertension.  4.  Enlarged liver.  5.  s/l lepulley 2001.  6.  Left CTR 2002.  7.  BTL 1992.   It could be left something, but I can't think of anything, even shorthand, that would fit there. ...

I Have No Idea...
Dec 01, 2010

I have absolutely no clue what this is supposed to be...please help!! "Check pre-biologic labs.  The patient already has an s/l (eject sex re).  Obtain a copy." I'm not sure if it's a type of x-ray or lab test...the patient has psoriatic arthritis, OA, and fibromyalgia, and is getting ready to have surgery to fix her cervical neck and to remove a cervical lymph node Any ideas? ...

No Idea
Dec 15, 2010

Sounds like "disgrazias". Any ideas? Context:  She was sent to Dr. So-and-so to evaluate for chronic lymphocytic leukemia or other blood disgrazias/malignancies.      Any help is very much appreciated! :) ...

Any Idea
Jan 24, 2011

What 10.5 per visible line character might equal to all characters and spaces counted?  Thanks. ...

No Idea What This Could Be!
Jan 29, 2012

In further ( s/l loose ideation) of the problem, it appears she has had chronic UTIs that require the use of Bactrim 4-6 times per year for several years now. ...

Odd Idea
Feb 13, 2012

This occurred to me today and just thought I'd share.  What if this were a supportive forum? No, no, I'm not talking about not complaining, etc., that's important to do, IMO. But, we are all in the same craft, so maybe we could cheer one another on! Even get to know one another. OMG, that would be awful! I was in a completely different industry a few years ago, and it was full of stress and difficulty, and we griped all the time, but in the end, we lifted one another up, vers ...

No Idea--?
Apr 05, 2012

Chest x-ray shows no significant change compared to XX/XX/2011, persistent bilateral pleural effusions, cardiomegaly, *s/l "pass-you-by's for"* right worse than left opacities. Going to have to blank this one, as I need to turn it in, but would be interested to read any thoughts. Thanks in advance. ...

I Have An Idea, Let's Try This
Jun 13, 2012

I know people are happy at their jobs and I applaud you for finding the right fit and hope it continues for you---I am asking all you happy MTs to post the name of the company you work for?!?!?!?!  You are willing to share all other information about the company share the name with us---we all want to know which companies are good out there, all we usually hear about are the bad ones, no hesitation there to share the name for sure. ...

New Job Idea
Nov 20, 2012

Today I had to go to a deposition at my attorney's office. There was a woman there who was a "voice-writer" to be present and record the meeting. She used a mask over her mouth and repeated into the mask everything that was said verbatim. We could not hear her. This went directly onto her computer screen which was connected and she said all she had to do now was edit the voice recognition report. I looked it up online and there is a lot of information about this field. I am thinking of cons ...

Another Job Idea
Nov 20, 2012

I previously worked for a MTSO whose main focus was on buying out every company possible. I had enough of the micromanagement and pay cuts, low work, no work, etc. so I just walked away after giving notice. I had been looking for work daily, applying, sending resumes with no luck. Then I saw at the local mall where many seasonal positions to work in the stores were available. I applied having no customer service skills, but I got the job. My foot is now in the door! I am hoping it will lead to a ...

How Is This For An Idea?
Feb 07, 2014

Not for me I'm sick of MT work. But you guys that still love it,,what if you went to the local clinics or hospitals and started inquiring about who they use and what they pay..You can undercut them by a mile with no overhead... ...

Here Is An Idea
Apr 01, 2014

just started work for this company.  Thought I would pass it along, sounds like they have offices in several states.  She is in IT, but I notice they have call center jobs, including one at-home job in Ohio.  Thought it might be of help to someone.  I don't know why I can't get the link to show up, anyway: http://www.startek.com/us-careers ...

I Have No Idea If It Is The Job
Sep 21, 2014

But I find myself chronically angry.  Today I've had nothing but crap dictators and every single report has had at least 1 blank in it.  Nuance, c'mon, get a clue will you?  Is it any wonder you're losing people and have to keep posting for new people?  Bring back the good stuff from India and give them the crap dictators and let them see how they like it.  OK, rant over. ...