A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

WMX - returning equipment in original boxes - sm

Posted: Mar 01, 2011

When I started with WMX the instructions were to keep original boxes for return of equipment if you wanted your deposit back.  It's been 3 years, I am not planning on going anywhere and getting tired of those boxes taking up space in my laundry room.  Anyone have experience with sending them back in non-original boxes and still getting deposit back?

Only the company can answer that for you - ME

[ In Reply To ..]
Only the company can answer that for you, *definitively.* Someone else's experience is no guarantee. Ask them and then keep the email.

Just my 1.5 cents (adjusted for inflation).

Keep the boxes to return equipment should that become necessary. - nm

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

I used different boxes - HappyMT

[ In Reply To ..]
I worked there for 6 years and eventually threw the original boxes in the trash. I returned my equipment in a different box and still received my deposit.

How about recycling the boxes? - and keep them out of landfills - nm

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

WMX Return - anon

[ In Reply To ..]
I returned my equipment with no problem. I did not have the original box. I did however, have another suitable box and got my deposit back within a month. Ask the company.

Similar Messages:

Returning Equipment To MQ
Apr 29, 2010

Recently resigned from MQ and received the mailing labels to ship back their computer and monitor.  However, per the letter, they don't require that you return the mouse, keyboard, and any other peripherals.  It doesn't say you will be charged for them -- it just says they want the computer and monitor. Has anyone left MQ and kept the keyboard and mouse?     ...

Returning Equipment
Dec 17, 2013

I quit working for MM in September and haven't heard word about returning their stuff. Can't get any phone numbers and can't get in touch with my old CCM. Any ideas what I should do? ...

Question About Returning Equipment For Those
Dec 06, 2012

Just wondering if anyone else out there has left Nuance and been able to return company equipment? How long did it take for you to get the slip to return it? Did you get your deposit back after you sent your equipment? ...

Returning Equipment To Nuance
Jun 27, 2013

Can someone who works for or has worked for Nuance tell me what address to return my equipment to?  I just ended my employment with them and have a foot pedal that I need to return to them but I cannot get anyone to answer my emails asking what address to send it to.  Help!!! ...

When Returning Equipment, Will MQ Want The Monitor Back
Dec 31, 2011

as well?  Last time I quit they only wanted the tower back.  Preparing to leave very, very soon but haven't given notice yet so thought I would ask you guys. ...

Returning Equipment - What Number To Call At MModal
Aug 04, 2013

Anyone know what number to call at MModal or where to email to tell them to send boxes for their equipment?  I told my CCM, but have not received anything and I threw everything else away that vaguely reminded me of MModal! ...

Of Insurance And Boxes.
Aug 12, 2011

So I recently quite the Q (yay 4 me!) and I'm wondering how much longer my insurance lasts, should I be expecting a letter from corporate about COBRA and do they send a box to ship their cheap computer back? I just got the labels. Any info would be appreciated! ...

Can Someone Tell Me When The Original ASR Started
Apr 10, 2014

Gathering information, for the life of me my mind has blocked out that trainwreck.. ...

Do Any MQ Employees Have Original Documentation
May 22, 2011

from years ago?  I'm going through all my paperwork to find something that says we were to do a certain lines per hour, and at 98% quality.  If they change the stakes, it isn't our fault that we do not meet their new standards.  I'm thinking in terms of getting fired from a hostile environment and claiming constructive termination. ...

Keystrokes... I Cannot Find Original Post
Oct 12, 2009

I'm sorry, I know that this company was mentioned on this board but I cannot find the original post.  If I remember correctly, this didn't sound like a good company to work for.  Anyone? Thank you. ...

Snowbunny (the Original) - Did You Post On The Job Seekers Board Recently? It's Gone.
Jun 06, 2013

. ...

Returning To MT?
Jul 06, 2011

I was a medical transcriptionist from 1999-2006, and 2007-2008.  I worked in a regional health center; did all sorts of reports. And then suffered major burnout. I'm working retail and not really getting by at all.  So, I'm considering the once-unthinkable: Returning to MT. My problem is that I'm not up-to-date on things - the latest procedures, drugs, instruments, anything. I have no idea if my typing skills are up to snuff. I do know I want to do at-home work again as ...

Returning To MT After 10 Years Away
Aug 07, 2010

I was a medical transcriptionist for about five years in the late '90s.  Now that my kids are both going to be in school full-time, I'd like to go back to work.  I was able to get an old set of SUM tapes and a transcriber on ebay, so I'm going to be spending the next few months re-learning what I've lost over the years.  At the same time, I will be calling around town to see if I can find some work.  I used to do a lot of chiropractic, which was really eas ...

Returning To MT Work.
Mar 13, 2015

Morning everyone (or afternoon, depending on time zone).  I'm returning to MT home work after a 2-year absence for family health issues. Have there been any mind-bending changes in the 2 years that I have been gone??  Is VR still 4 cpl?  Have dangerous abbrevs changed? Is the basic 9 cpl still in effect?  Also, what is the download for MT testing (something like express scribe -- I can't remember).  Anyway thanks for taking time to read this.     ...

RETURNING JOBS
Mar 30, 2015

Can your TSM tell if you return a job to the server? ...

Thinking Of Returning To MQ After A Few Years....
Oct 13, 2009

Moderator- PLEASE dont delete! An MTSO that had always had a great rep.  The changes have just been coming hand over fist of late, and I am wondering if the higher pay at MQ may be worth the switch back to be able to have my normals and DQS.  Im frustrated and watching my paycheck dwindle at this MTSO even though they have been good to me otherwise.  I quit MQ with the cesspool and horrible QASAR and inconsistent QA.  Any comments or MQ updates? Returners: Are you glad you ...

Former Teacher Returning To MT Field
Jul 05, 2011

Greetings from the great state of Oklahoma!  I have returned to the MT field after many years as a teacher, and have recently re-taken my MT certification (I have a prior 2-year degree in the field from 1994.) I am currently searching for a position either from home or on-site.  Any advice? Thank you, Mary     ...

Looking For Suggestions, Returning To MT After 6 Months Off
Feb 21, 2013

Last summer, after being laid off from my hospital MT job due to cost cutting in our department, I went back to work in the office, working as a receptionist for a family practice.  I was also transcribing the office notes and correspondence as well.  At Christmas, we were told that the doctor had decided to sell his practice to the local hospital.  We were promised raises and I particularly, because of my 20 years as an MT, was promised a position doing MT for the hospital.  ...

Returning Company Computer
Sep 04, 2013

Has anybody involved in the terminations from last month received pickup labels or boxes to return company computer yet? ...

Returning To Work Outside The Home?
Dec 25, 2013

Help.  I need advice.  I just got a new job and no one will talk to me.  I have been there 7 days.  The first week was fine, but now I feel like I am getting the cold shoulder.  The guy who is supposed to train me acts like I should already know what I am doing.  I do image scanning now and have a year's expereince, but all scanner systems are different.  I feel like I am catching on pretty well, but he is giving me no feedback, good or bad.  I have been very friendly and asking peo ...

Returning Computer To Imedx.
Feb 15, 2015

When I worked for Transtech, they provided my computer, and when Imedx tookover, I got email that they were transferring ownership to the employees. They didn't say why, but I figured it's probably for taxes, not sure though. Anyhow, if giving notice to Imedx, do they request computers be returned, no matter if it was from TT or not? ...

Seeking Suggestions/advice For Returning To Transcription Field
Nov 09, 2010

I have been out of transcription for almost 2 years.  Long story, but a combination of health problems coinciding with job loss due to cutbacks.  Anyway, I worked for 3 years transcribing for local multi-specialty clinics.  I realize now that was probably a mistake since everyone is hiring for acute care (which I have done but that was 10 years ago).  I have recently seen some companies that are hiring for clinic transcription, but I need to "refresh" my knowledge and skills ...

RE: New Post Replies, Do They All Go To The Bottom Of The Original Post?
Jan 23, 2010

I don't remember that yet when I post lately it goes all the way to the bottom rather than immediately after the original post.  Perhaps I just never noticed it before.  Oh well... ...

Do You Have To Use MQ's Equipment Or Will They Let You Use Your Own.
Nov 16, 2009

nm ...

Mt Equipment
Apr 13, 2011

I have been doing outpatient surgery reports for a small hospital for four years.  They are outsourcing with a company that does voice recognition.  The ophthalmologist has talked to the OR manager and wants to use me for some other transcription (the hospital pays for what he does there).  I need to know the cheapest and best route to go since I only have computers, printers, and an Infinity foot pedal, as well as two transcribers that use microcassette tapes.  In order to p ...

All This Equipment We Have To Buy
Feb 16, 2014

why do they keep gouging us for this crap even though it should be painfully obvious to anyone with half a brain that your average MT has hardly any money for it? Amphion had told me that my workstation was not up to snuff, and after they specified what I needed, they told me *where to buy it*. I ended up sinking almost 300 bucks into it. Then, after working there for a couple weeks, they micromanaged me intensely, and after a performance review where I missed the mark by probably about a fra ...

Trouble With MQ Regarding Equipment
Oct 12, 2009

Hi everyone. I am having trouble with MQ regarding equipment and I'm hoping someone could maybe help me out here. I used to work for MQ and had returned my equipment after leaving. I was re-hired a few months later, but used my own equipment, therefore, never took anything back or received anything from them again. The returned equipment was returned over a year ago and I no longer have the receipt from UPS, as I never heard anything and had no reason to think there was a problem. Any ...

Retuning Equipment
Nov 16, 2009

How soon after terminating from the Q, do they send you the necessary labels to return computer and monitor?   Thank you. ...

Medical Equipment
Nov 16, 2009

The patient should be on a s/l wearing program for his brace and s/l prayfolus.  Patient with flexion at the hips and knees and possible contractures. ...

Transcription Equipment
Nov 20, 2009

Hello.  I am looking for advice on equipment.  I need, well, almost everything,  I need a playback program, I don't like express scribe.  I am willing to spend money, I don't have a lot, but I want something good.  It doesn't have to be the best, but user friendly would be nice.  I also need a footpedal.  I have heard they are all the same, but I would like further input to the statement.  And, I must have a good pair of head phones.  ...