A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Trish or Tammy. Call me, please, dont wait til Sunday. - nm

Posted: Nov 01, 2011

x

why? - trish or tammy

[ In Reply To ..]
Why do I have to call before Sunday?

If you were Trish or Tammy, you would know. - nm

[ In Reply To ..]
x

you could share, ya know - I could be Tammy

[ In Reply To ..]
Call me and fill me in....
No, you couldnt. But I will fill everyone in when I know more. - nm
[ In Reply To ..]
x
Thread above this one says it all. - nm OP
[ In Reply To ..]
x

why trish or tammy - just me

[ In Reply To ..]
I am not sure who this is, but let me know and I will call you. This is Tammy. If you cant get in touch with me here, you can use the IM we had for All Type. I will check that one.

Similar Messages:

I Just Tested With MModal, How Long Should I Wait For A Response Or Can I Call Them For The Scores A
Dec 12, 2013

Thank you, I really need a job soon! qq ...

This Is Tammy...just Wanted To Say.....
Nov 01, 2011

Thank you to all of you who have gotten in touch.  I really loved working with each and every one of you and your support and concern is so truly appreciated!  But you know what?  Honestly, I am looking at this as a blessing in disguise.  I would not want to work for a company that constantly lies to its employees and has no regard for anything other than their own pockets.  Please keep in touch.  You can all still contact me at tpkj05@yahoo.com or ca ...

Sit And Wait, Sit And Wait. Glad I Didn't Quit My Other Job
Feb 04, 2015

, ...

Do You Think MQ Suits Are Aware Of The Tammy Post And
Nov 03, 2011

x ...

Help On A Sunday!
Nov 24, 2013

Who are we supposed to contact when we need technical help on a Sunday?  There used to be a number to call but I don't have it anymore, which is my fault, I know.  Fluency won't let me in, saying my new password is not recognized, yet it let me into Teamwork.   Man o' man - it's always something, as Gilda Radner used to say. ...

OOW On Sunday At 3 A.m.?
Aug 31, 2014

Just as I suspected would happen...no work!  I have no PTO to take and I know this entire week will be a struggle if there is no work very early Sunday morning.  Not sure what is going on or where all the work is...oh yea...probably INDIA!!!!!   ...

Another Sunday With NJA
Nov 09, 2014

x ...

A Typical Sunday
Mar 10, 2013

My scheduled day/shift to work and NJA.  Finding I am unable to make up these hours later in the week.  It's not a wonderful life at all.  Can't sleep at night wondering where the money for bills, etc., will come from, wondering who is next for termination. I am looking for another job but no luck so far.  Will be getting even harder in my area as a MAJOR employer is laying of over 1000 workers.  It's getting worse out here.  Hanging on by a thread. ...

Just A Little LOL For Your Sunday Morning...
Apr 28, 2013

Sunday Doctors Rot
Nov 03, 2013

So tempted to just quit..I hate this so much ...

Sunday Dictation
Jan 19, 2014

Is it because they are all dictating on cell phones or what? I am tearing my hair out trying to hear my usually prime dictators because of heaps of static and background noise. Grrrr!! ...

Sunday 2nd Shift?
Jan 11, 2015

Anyone out there working a 2nd shift on Sundays? Are you running out of work?  I know it's slower than slow around the holidays, but the holidays are over and I'm getting really tired of running out of work on Sundays.  This is inpatient, so the day of the week shouldn't matter, right?   #*&!!@%!&#!!! ...

MOT Through SUNDAY? Really?? On Mother's Day??
May 07, 2015

x ...

Why Do MTSO Advertise, But Never Call Or If They Do Call, Nothing.
Feb 20, 2012

I am tired and frustrated from applying and sending out resumes only to be ignored.  It is like a game with them, I think.  MedGarde even has an interview which has absolutely nothing to do with your skills or qualifications.  In fact it seems like psychological testing to see if you are mentally competent or something like that.  I swear I feel like a mouse that is being tested and run through a maze to see how well you perform, but even mice will get the prize or food event ...

Reporting Time Pay Aka On Call Or Call-in Pay
May 08, 2015

I am considering requesting this pay which (depending on the state) considers us to be on-call and must be paid for part of our shift if no work. I have had it up to here with Nuance and running out of work, adding more and more accounts and STILL no work. Got a second job and STILL being screwed by Nuance in the sense that I cannot rely on my first job (income wise), because when there is enough work they manage to screw my cpl with their lovely FIESA, then as soon as I have no errors the work ...

My Reward For Taking PTO On A Sunday
Aug 09, 2010

I have never run into NJA on a Monday morning.  I had the hardest time getting the day off yesterday. (I have 3 weeks of accrued PTO which I have to take before December.)  My CCM didn't respond for nearly a month.  When I started reminding her every day for a response, she responded saying if I get the day off, I have to work a Friday.  To make it up?  She says she has a hard time staffing Sundays.  Well I have a HARDER TIME SACRIFICING THEM FOR THE LAST 9 YEA ...

Is It Me Or Are All The Sunday Dictators Just Crappy
Apr 01, 2012

finally over,, brutal day ...

NJA On Sunday Afternoon In The North
Oct 28, 2012

This really blows.... ...

IMEDX No Coverge On Sunday
Nov 23, 2014

Hint: If you have no MTs working on Sunday on a major account and a bunch of jobs go out of TAT, do you clasify that as stupid on management's position? ...

First Time Ever, Sunday Night And OOW
Mar 01, 2015

For the first time ever, I just got a "No Studies Available" on Enterprise on a Sunday night. Never in all my years with Nuance and before that Webmedx has this happened, even on a holiday there is always work at night. Thank God I have another part time job!!       ...

Just Got The Email - Everybody Must Work A Saturday Or Sunday.
Aug 21, 2010

I already work weekends. They say it is for TAT. Work is already thin on weekends. This is not fair to the people who were hired for M-F. Sat or Sun schedules was the reason I turned down Spheris a long time ago. I only work weekends now because I have been going to school to get out of this MT rat hole. ...

Has Anyone Else Who Was Effected By The DQS Downage Sunday Been Given Any Downtime Pay? I HAVE NOT
Sep 29, 2010

I cannot believe this, I look on my schedule today and all the notes I put with Ticket numbers have been taken away and in their place 0 hours!!!!   I was one of many who could NOT work Sunday due to DQS being down, down, down, down.  Then we are told to wait until Support tells CCM when the time was.  Now I am only to assume I am royally sc***wed over again.   Did anyone else get the downtime we SHOULD HAVE?  So upset, so upset so upset so upset.  ...

Working Every Sunday For The Rest Of My Career
Apr 18, 2012

We are required to work a full-time schedule that includes either Saturday or Sunday, every weekend, forever. The only time we can take a full weekend is if we take a PTO day. But the problem is that we don't get paid holidays anymore (unless we work), so we are almost forced to take many of those as PTO days.  Our sick days come out of our PTO days.  I guess what I am saying is that the thought of having hardly any full weekends "forever" is very disheartening.  The company ...

Remedy Number For Downtime Last Sunday
Jul 20, 2014

Was there ever a Remedy ticket number, or whatever, designated for the downtime on Sunday, 7/13? Thank you!! ...

Why Do All The Companies Have You Working Every Weekend Either Saturday Or Sunday?
May 24, 2010

Why do all the companies have you working every weekend either saturday or sunday?  I would much rather work both sat and sun every other weekend than be tied up every weekend.  Just wondering if anyone knows the reasoning for that. ...

I Dont Get It
Mar 03, 2012

All the anger and bitterness is not going to make your situation go away or change anything. If people are unhappy, then they need to get to the root of the problem and fix it. Ultimately we as individuals have the power to determine what we will and will not stand for. So many are unhappy with their jobs and from what I can tell every company out there is pretty much the same. It does not matter where you work, if you have a bad manager/team lead/QA, then see about moving to a different r ...

I Dont
Mar 25, 2014

Numerous posts about being the highest producer in his/her region.  How many highest producers can there possibly be?  Is this by block?   ...

In Case Anyone Forget... Sunday Morning At 2 Am Eastern Time Is DQS Maintenance...
Dec 06, 2009

Last time I forgot and lost a really long report.  Pacific Time 11 pm, in 10 minutes! ...

Patient Medical Records Online Is Making News On NBC Sunday At 11
Feb 13, 2010

I have seen where our local news station in Richmond, VA is going to be covering a news story about patient medical records online on Sunday at 11:00 p.m.  The actual story caption advertised is:  "Patient Medical Records Online - What Happens Will Make You Sick." Oh yeah, it's about time.  I know not everyone will have this on NBC but you can access this story afterwards on the NBC Channel 12 website.  It will be interesting to see how this is covered and whether ...

DONT GIVE UP
Feb 01, 2010

This board is sometimes so disheartening.  All of you new MTs, we are graduating from reputable schools, we are getting jobs and it is no different from any other occupation.  Times change, rules change, technology changes, but if we are not set in our ways and our not willing to grow, things will disappear.  We always blame everyone else, but maybe its time to look at the opportunities that do exist and concentrate on where we do want to be in 5 years or 10 years.  Peop ...