A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

In case anyone forget... Sunday morning at 2 am Eastern time is DQS maintenance... - kiki

Posted: Dec 06, 2009

Last time I forgot and lost a really long report. 

Pacific Time 11 pm, in 10 minutes!

I signed off 10 minutes early - sm - Confuzzeled

[ In Reply To ..]
Last time I did the same thing as you did. Tonight I'm getting strange doctors from strange accounts and all the reports are long, so I'm not taking any chances!

Darn, must correct myself above...."FORGOT" jeesh. - kiki

[ In Reply To ..]
x

Similar Messages:

In Case You Forget That Nuance Is Not A Transcription Company At Its Core
Jul 16, 2014

I have to admit, I wasn't familiar with what "Ambulatory" transcription would entail, so I went searching on the internet and came across this PDF. It is a stark reminder that Nuance is not a transcription company.  They are a technology company, a speech recognition company, and we are all test subjects to make their speech engine better (through the thousands of doctors dictating and all of our editing).  They don't want to use transcriptionsits to do their work. They wan ...

Just A Little LOL For Your Sunday Morning...
Apr 28, 2013

Shift Differential Is Paid If You Work 4-12 Eastern Time
Dec 22, 2013

Just recently started with Nuance and am in Pacific Time. Can anyone tell me if the shift differential is paid if you work 4-12 Eastern time or is it paid based on you working actually 4-12 in your time zone? Thanks ...

DQS Maintenance For 24th From 5 To 6:15 Am EST And 10 Am To 11:15 BST??? What Time Zone Is BST?
Oct 20, 2009

I'm in PST (pacific standard).  I was thinking this BST could mean mountain time?  BUT, the time isn't correct, 5 am Eastern time wouldn't be 10 am mountain time...Hmmm.  Let me guess....is BST a time zone in INDIA???? I know, I know, so what's my point.  Sorry, don't have one.  Just sayin....... ...

Don't Forget Time Change!
Mar 10, 2012

Spring forward tonight/wee early hours tomorrow! ...

First Time Ever, Sunday Night And OOW
Mar 01, 2015

For the first time ever, I just got a "No Studies Available" on Enterprise on a Sunday night. Never in all my years with Nuance and before that Webmedx has this happened, even on a holiday there is always work at night. Thank God I have another part time job!!       ...

Eastern Europe Or Eastern Europe
Apr 25, 2012

Not sure of which it would be, cannot find a clear rule in BOS.  "The patient emigrated from e/Eastern Europe." ...

Eastern Vs Western
Sep 27, 2014

This is a ? about encephalitis.  In the word book, eastern (lc) equine viral encephalitis and Western (UC) equine encephalitis.    Anybody know why eastern is not capitalized while Western is capitalized?  Makes no sense to me!    Thanks! ...

Everyone Remember--DQS Maintence At 11 Pm Pacific; 2 Am Eastern...
Mar 07, 2010

Pacific:  Saturday March 6 at 11pm until 2 am   Eastern:  Sunday 2 am to 4 am ...

DQ Not Working. Maintenance?
Mar 21, 2010

nm ...

System Down/Maintenance ?
Oct 31, 2010

I cannot log in to DocQScribe.  Is maintenance now/tonight or tomorrow night?  Anyone else unable to log in?  ...

What Happened To 08/25/13 Maintenance?
Aug 25, 2013

Don't tell me things are working so well they don't need it! ...

System Maintenance
Jan 25, 2014

Does anyone remember if we are still on for system maintenance Jan 26, 2014, from 12 am - 4 am EST? ...

Emergency Maintenance In 2 Minutes - DQS?
Mar 25, 2010

When did this get scheduled? Just noticed it.   We will be performing emergency maintenance beginnning at 12:00 pm Eastern 3/25/2010 and lasting for up to 10 minutes. There may be a brief interruption of some services for DocQmanage and DocQscribe users. ...

Another %@%&! Maintenance Period This Weekend...
Sep 09, 2010

do you suppose everybody will be on DQS 6.1 after 2am EST Sun morning? whether they've actually upgraded or not? ...

Is Tonight System Maintenance? Can't Get In.
Oct 24, 2010

I seem to have lost the list of system maintenance dates. ...

How To Transcribe - Is It One-half Maintenance? 
Mar 02, 2011

one and a half maintenance?  Is it one-half maintenance?  ...

Can Anyone Tell Me Where I Can Find The DQS Maintenance Schedule?
Jul 22, 2012

I lost the printout I had of the dates--I know it was something like just about every other week--and was suprised by tonight's maintenance.  Oops.  Thanks in advance! ...

Sure Hope They Cancel The Maintenance Tomorrow
Jan 12, 2013

night since we are going to have to work all through Saturday and Sunday to make up for this. ...

Forget It.
Jul 21, 2010

Forget it!  I beyond .......  Not sure what I am going to do for the next 6 months.  Just want to finish school and get out of this profession. ...

What If I Forget
Sep 08, 2010

How long do you think I can get away with "forgetting" to do the 6.1 upgrade?  haha!  I've taken the video classes and have the codes, but I've been reading so many horrible things that I don't want to use it until the weekend, when I have time to "play" with it.  What do you think?  ...

I Noticed The Maintenance Note Still On The Fluency Manager
Jan 12, 2013

Just wondering if they are still going to do the maintenance.  I would think not because of yesterday, but you'd think they'd take the note off the website.  ...

Ever Forget How Much Transcriptionists Really Know?? Sm
Feb 25, 2010

I am training someone and I am now reminded how far I have come, how much I have learned, and the things I take for granted and assume others know.   Basic things, just proper English, not even taking into consideration the medical terminology.  Knowing whether a sentence makes sense or not.  We really should be paid better.  But it is nice to feel smart sometimes....and you know anyone who can do this job really does have to be pretty darn intelligent.   Fello ...

Okay, Forget The Poll. Must Be The Only One
Jul 24, 2010

Glad you all are doing great in your jobs and have work. ...

Don't Forget This Meeting!
Mar 13, 2012

March 19th at 12:00 pm Eastern, we will hold our first MT "All Hands" Webcast. Question:  What is the BOOST initiative?   ...

Dont Forget To
Nov 02, 2012

Since our TSM hasn't (doesn't ever) reminded us, thought I would ...

Is It Bad That I Don't Want To Tier Up And Just Want To Do My Job And Forget About It
Jun 07, 2013

This job has served me well for the purpose I intended. I was able to stay home with my kids while they were growing up and supplement the household income.  Now, after being with this company since 1994, I don't want to tier up or become an MME. I just want to do my job and then forget about it.  I am at the point now where I really want to retire as we don't need a supplemental income any longer.  I see all these new "opportunities" at MM and I just don't care to ...

I Forget--how Do We Log On To Enrich
Jan 22, 2014

Thanks in advance!!! ...

All Of You That Have Given Notice Or Will Be Soon, Please Do Not Forget
May 02, 2015

And tell the truth to unsuspecting MTs, consider it a public service to help people avoid bankruptcy and nervous breakdowns! I mean, really, don't you wish you had known the truth? ...

Help On A Sunday!
Nov 24, 2013

Who are we supposed to contact when we need technical help on a Sunday?  There used to be a number to call but I don't have it anymore, which is my fault, I know.  Fluency won't let me in, saying my new password is not recognized, yet it let me into Teamwork.   Man o' man - it's always something, as Gilda Radner used to say. ...