A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

TSM blood bath...wish they would have fired me - instead of her.

Posted: Oct 22, 2014

She was great to us.  I can retire; she cannot.  Wonder what this company will do next to drag itself into the ground.  Out of loyalty to her, I was not quitting; now all bets are off.  Give me one reason...and Social Security here I come!

Similar Messages:

Hematogenous Blood Or Hematomatous Blood?
Sep 14, 2012

Sounds like doc says he aspirated hematogenous blood or hematomatous blood. Any ideas? ...

Dialysis Bath Help
Nov 24, 2010

I have an ESL doctor who's dictating dialysis bath solutions.  (I've never done these before).  He says 2 K, which I found no problem, but when I sent it to QA for some other blanks, it was corrected to 2 potassium.  Account info says to use abbreviations when dictated, even in the diagnosis/impression/assessment portions.  Is K the preferred transcription, or should I expand it?  Our QA is known to change correct transcription to incorrect.  Don't ...

Bird Bath?
Jun 17, 2015

s/l birth bath wile legs drains are still in place ??? thanks. ...

Cytostat, Sitostat Bath?
Jan 26, 2011

Cytobath?  Sitobath? ...

Elevated Bath Rest
Oct 18, 2011

"...Coumadin, Percocet, Lovenox, and *s/l elevated bath rest*, as well as a scopolamine patch to apply prior to surgery."   This is for preop total hip arthroplasty. Thank you for the help! ...

"K Bath" - ?slang, Legit-sm
Mar 24, 2010

Context:  renal patient with hypokalemia.  "I will give a single dose of potassium and adjust his K bath".  ...

DOH/DLH Blood Test
Aug 31, 2010

Doc says patient needs a s/l DOH or DLH blood test. Anyone? Thanks! ...

Blood Test
Aug 31, 2011

We agreed to have a s/l v8y and B12 checked on her blood work today in addition to her other blood work. Need help with above term. Thanks ...

Blood Culture
Apr 29, 2012

Dr. dictates:  "The px has possible osteomyelitis and is being treated by IV antibiotics, nightly medicine, and s/l gerdins or veardins grow from one blood culture."  If you need any more, let me know.  Pleeeeease help!  Thanx so much! ...

Blood Sugar
Jun 12, 2012

His blood sugar for s/l tos-a-mean levels were normal as was his hemoglobin A1c of 5.4%.  Thanks for any help.  ...

Got Fired From The Q - Ha Ha
Feb 24, 2010

Well, I was officially fired yesterday.  Up until last summer, I was one of their top producers, never having an accuracy problem.  The reason I got fired?  I got sick. Early last summer, I let a UTI go for 10 days (lived off Rx strength OTC Pyridium) until I was severely septic and urinating almost pure blood and clots.  I also had a kidney infection, kidney stones and bladder stones.  Thought it was over.  IIRC, the urinary organism was proteus mirabilis.  I ...

Getting Fired
Apr 01, 2010

Isn't it odd that being fired from MQ isn't a disgrace?  Being fired from any other place would be total humiliation, but I don't think anybody here would ever look down on another MT who was let go.  MQ doesn't discriminate.  They justly fire bad MTs, but they also fire good MTs who are stuck with crummy accounts, accounts that constantly have NJA, and probably a ton of reasons that are beyond our control.  ...

Fired
Apr 28, 2010

I was hired by company initials "P" under the conditions that my computer meet their specifications.  I was told my computer met their specification and then offered employment.  I accepted. Their technicians worked on my computer for 2 weeks straight and installed faulty software, and then I was told my system would not meet their specifications and I needed to have my computer XP deleted and reinstalled or buy a new computer.  I had my computer checked out and was told my c ...

I Don't Really Want To Get Fired From Q
Dec 08, 2010

it really wouldn't be such a bad thing ...

I Was Fired
Jun 14, 2011

I was fired. I started with Medquist in 1998. They fired me in 1997. I was hired and Spheris and became a Medquist employee after they bought Spheris. I was fired again today. I just hope Medquist eventually stabilizes and the employees are happy again. I hope I find something suitable for me. I wish the best for all. It's been one hell of a bumpy and uneven ride. Bon voyage to me!!! ...

Getting Fired??
May 05, 2012

If you have had a written warning on 3/31 and I am going to assume after a failing audit score on 1 report I did, is firing next?? Really can use input regarding this and unemployment, or really anything you can think of? ...

Getting Fired....
Jun 28, 2012

this may sound stupid, but how does one go about getting fired from this God-awful company?...i sit here in tears daily, and can't look for another job because i am tied to this desk 14 hours a day and not even making minimum wage...i want to be able to collect unemployment for just a few weeks until i can find a real company to work for... ...

When You Get Fired
Nov 04, 2012

does mmodal pay unused acrued pto. when do they pay you for work performed before being fired? ...

How To Get Fired
Jun 12, 2013

Has anyone been fired and able to draw unemployment from this ridiculous company? I just can't take it anymore, want to quit, but think if I can somehow draw unemployment that would be great for me. If I do not show up to work will I be let go? I know this seems ridiculous to be asking, but hey, these large do-not-care-a-bit-about-you companies bring out the worst in some of us.  This one is definitely the worse company I have ever worked for, and it shames me to have to work ...

How To Get Fired?
Apr 02, 2014

Does anyone know what would be grounds for getting fired by Nuance? ...

Just Got Fired
Jun 10, 2014

I just wanted to let those who are following my story over the last few weeks that they just fired me. Not sure what I'll do now. ...

Did I Just Get Fired
Feb 26, 2015

in the middle of a Thursday... ...

So I Wonder If I Will Be Fired Or WHAT....just Do It Already Then
Mar 04, 2015

So I've been going back and forth since the beginning of this "safety pay plan" getting around 99.5% to 100% for 2 weeks then falling off the grid at 98% (and once much lower), back on the grid, back off.  I guess one week I'm an excellent MT and the next I totally suck.  I am just so stressed thinking they are going to fire me.  I am sure it would be a blessing in disguise if they did, but I'm not ready yet. I am my sole source of income and I'd mostly likel ...

Blood Work Revealed DON 27?
Jan 13, 2010

No idea.  Next is something 1.9, hemoglobin 11.8.  Any help would be great. ...

Is Blood Work One Or Two Words?
Jan 30, 2010

is blood work one or two words? I know...dumb question. I am new ...

Blood Work - Few Lu Present
Feb 22, 2010

In the blood work, he says there were a few Lu (Lew?) present as well as spherocytes.    TIA!   ...

Blood Glucose Measured...
May 14, 2010

I'm having trouble with this word..."Blood glucose measured post(s/l preendly) 100 mg/dL.  I have no idea what he's saying here.  Also, I've never transcribed dL before.  That is how it was online...is this correct?  ...

S/l Plidasoid Blood Pressure
Jun 04, 2010

patient had tightness in chest.  Dr. states "At that time, his s/l plidasoid blood pressure was 103."  ...

Blood Pressure Clearly Dictated Of 106/21?
Jul 13, 2010

Patient with a blood pressure clearly dictated of 106/21?  Might have to leave blank. ...

Reversal (vacunin) With FFP And Blood???
Jun 19, 2011

Sounds like vacunin?? Reversal ___ with FFP and blood?? ...