A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

bird bath? - JustMe

Posted: Jun 17, 2015

s/l birth bath wile legs drains are still in place ??? thanks.

more context please? - nm

[ In Reply To ..]

Similar Messages:

Bird Carcinoma (Breast)?
Dec 26, 2011

Usually very clear Indian doc is saying something that sounds just like "BIRD carcinoma, for which she underwent a mastectomy."  What the heck?  Any ideas? ...

Caged Bird No More! Starting New Career!
Oct 26, 2013

Just wanted to say goodbye to all of my MT cohorts and friends. After months of intensive job searching, perseverence, resume tweaking, tears, rejection and then skin thickening (ahem), and giving tons of thought about school versus job versus trying to hang onto transcription, I've landed a new job with a wonderful company. Get this, they have steady paychecks, benefits, and raises. I haven't had those in years. I feel like I'm walking on Cloud 9 and can't even sleep! ...

Have Resigned From Transcend And Feel Like A Bird Out Of A Cage! Sm
May 14, 2010

Other than MTs on this board few will understand my feeling that the weight of the world has been lifted from my shoulders!  I actually am waking up smiling and eager to face my work day.  I know Transcend is a good fit for a great many people, and I tried hard to be one of them but it did not work for me.  I don't think I realized just how much I was being affected by working each day for a company I did not trust.  I resigned not having another job, something I have ne ...

Dialysis Bath Help
Nov 24, 2010

I have an ESL doctor who's dictating dialysis bath solutions.  (I've never done these before).  He says 2 K, which I found no problem, but when I sent it to QA for some other blanks, it was corrected to 2 potassium.  Account info says to use abbreviations when dictated, even in the diagnosis/impression/assessment portions.  Is K the preferred transcription, or should I expand it?  Our QA is known to change correct transcription to incorrect.  Don't ...

Cytostat, Sitostat Bath?
Jan 26, 2011

Cytobath?  Sitobath? ...

Elevated Bath Rest
Oct 18, 2011

"...Coumadin, Percocet, Lovenox, and *s/l elevated bath rest*, as well as a scopolamine patch to apply prior to surgery."   This is for preop total hip arthroplasty. Thank you for the help! ...

TSM Blood Bath...wish They Would Have Fired Me
Oct 22, 2014

She was great to us.  I can retire; she cannot.  Wonder what this company will do next to drag itself into the ground.  Out of loyalty to her, I was not quitting; now all bets are off.  Give me one reason...and Social Security here I come! ...

"K Bath" - ?slang, Legit-sm
Mar 24, 2010

Context:  renal patient with hypokalemia.  "I will give a single dose of potassium and adjust his K bath".  ...