A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

TO THOSE MAKING THE BUCKS - wishin

Posted: Nov 12, 2009

To those making 50+ K a year:

I'm glad to know that in this industry it is still possible to make a decent living! I LOVE transcription!  I've been an at-home MT for about 5 years and see the potential, but seem to get easily distracted being at home and get restless and can't sit still. 

What is it that you are doing to stay focused on your work?  Is it really about working weekends and second, third shifts?  Please share! I'm stuck at around 25K, when working outside the home was at 45+.  I want that again... Money mouth

How many hours are you working? - truffle

[ In Reply To ..]
You just have to find what works for you - you may not ever be able to work effectively at home. Some people cannot.

However, if you are working a solid 8-hour day and only bringing home 25K, you need to get a better account where you can do more per hour, a better line rate, or just go back to working outside the home. Was that 45K+ in transcription?

I make over 50K but there is no secret to how. I'm working 2 jobs, 50+ hours a week, because I can't trust either job not to run out of work.

ditto here !!! - L&L

[ In Reply To ..]

Two jobs; 50+ hrs a week.

I'm older, sedentary, and will sit at least 3 hrs straight before peeing or getting coffee.

If you are really antcy, you could probably find a better occupation.

When I was in high school, we were guinea pigs for the MMPI psychologic test. I put a lot of faith in that. If you are under 40, you might check it out and find something that better suits you for the next 25 yrs.

re: ditto - what?

[ In Reply To ..]
Your response doesn't really address the inquiry. The writer says she LOVES transcription and is simply wanting input/advise from high producers (that's what I understand anyway). So, your advice is that they find another job? Or that age actually plays a factor? By virtue of the job, we're all sedentary (on the job anyway). That is a silly response guinea pig.

not my battle, but still - truffle

[ In Reply To ..]
I don't understand the guinea pig statement.

Anyway, the OP says she loves transcription but basically can't sit still when she is at home to do it. Well then, maybe she should get another job if she cannot be sedentary. What is silly about that response?
What's the secret? - oops
[ In Reply To ..]
I asked a poster yesterday who claims to make 50+ what the secret is. There is a lot more to it than if you can't sit still, get a different job.

I asked for specifics on type of account, how much ASR, how much ESL, how much expanders come into play.

I don't even know if those stating they make 50+ work for MQ. I know that ASR, ESR and inability to use standards has made it impossible for me to make decent money and I am thinking of making a job change after 15 years.

I think it only fair if those who say they are making that much, get a little more real about how. Those of us not making that much, it isn't necessarily because we are inferior. If we can't do it because of the account we are on, maybe it IS time to leave MQ and find an account more worthy of our talent.

But we need to know a little more. As co-workers, give us some more info. MQ worker? Percentage of work that is ASR/VR? Percentage of reports you can use expanders on? On ASR using expanders is very time-consuming because you have to highlight the wrong text, which is all the time, and pull in the expander. I still do it, but is not the same as straight transcribing where you use expanders and get a butload of lines w/ very few strokes.

Seriously, I am looking for someone to be honest with me and all of us, and to help us understand why we are no where near 50K. Please.
re: secret - wubby
[ In Reply To ..]
I don't make the 50K mark, more like 35 - 40, so don't know if this is what you're looking for. I work 3/4 time, usually 32 hours per week, M - F days. I work for the "Q". When I work, I WORK LIKE A MULE. No one better bother me! I set an hourly goal (lines) and don't deviate. If by chance I don't meet that, I push harder and get as close as possible. Try setting a dollar amount goal.

I don't get ESL much, I have regular accounts with a MT/ASR ratio of about 60/40 respectively. I don't know why, but I'm not complaining! I don't let that factor in, I believe hard work compensates for the rate difference.

I use the heck out of expanders! Use them in ALL my work and have "standard expanders" since I have consistent dictators. Find a way to use expanders to your advantage in your ASR. I fought ASR tooth and nail in the beginning, but it is unavoidable, so just factor it in as regular work and stop hating it.

Straight typing days come infrequently and when I get it I stay put!

I think I could get that 50 K, I'm just winding down in the career and don't have the need to work FT anymore.

hope it's a little of what you're looking for...
Thanks Wubby - oops
[ In Reply To ..]
I really appreciate your honesty and taking the time to give some good, hard info without putting others down.

My ASR ratio is about 5/95, ESL at least 50/50 on the good side. Haven't gotten fast at using expanders on ASR but I will keep working on that. It's not so much I hate ASR as I have not been successful in mastering it as far as line count goes. Get back on the horse every day and try again but not making much progress. After over 15 years of making a living this way, I am very discouraged and wondering if it has to do with the account I am on. I am tier 2 so I am wondering if part of it is getting a little of everything, with a lot of ESL, mostly ASR. I don't know for sure.

Again, thank you so much for the info. It is what I was looking for.
wubby - BOMT
[ In Reply To ..]
That was a good suggestion about trying to use expanders in ASR with regular doctors. I just recently starte doing that where the ASR keeps putting in the same mistakes in the exam for certain dictators in their exams. And it is a lot faster to put in an expander with the correct info instead of spacing, deleting and correcting, etc.
ASR Expanders - Sunflower
[ In Reply To ..]
Can you give me an example of an ASR expander in the exams that you are talking about? I could use all the help I can get. Very much appreciated.
ASR EXPANDERS - BOMT
[ In Reply To ..]
Example:

Thank you for allowing me to participate in the care of this patient. (expander)

ASR VERSION:
Thank you allow to asll alosil me seing.....etc.

Or whatever mish mash ASR records. It is just easier to have an expander for the correct statement instead of deleting, retyping the statement every time.

50K - stumped
[ In Reply To ..]
I fall into that 50K+ category and I work 40 hours a week, only for MQ. Of course I have been doing this for 30 years so just from repetition I rarely have to look anything up, which keeps me from wandering. All I need to do is stop to look up an address and I'm wondering what's going on in Facebook (lol).

The only thing I do that may be different is that I treat working at home EXACTLY like I worked in an office. I get dressed every morning, get my cup of coffee then punch in. I rarely get up other than for bathroom breaks or to get a cup of coffee, but then I would do that in an office.

I have plenty of friends with whom I worked in-house with who tried working from home and couldn't do it, and they were big producers in the office. I think it's just a personality thing. It's not a flaw if you can't, some people just get distracted more than others. The sad part is, if you try forcing yourself to not let your mind wander, it will be even worse. Sort of like being on a diet and knowing you can't have cake so that's all you can think about.

Just keep reminding yourself how much more money you can make if you keep your mind and your fingers on your work. If you're making 25K now, it shouldn't take too much for you to almost double that. Try it out. Once you make a little more money working harder you will have more incentive to keep it up.

Good luck. You can do it!!
Thanks stumped! - oops
[ In Reply To ..]
I really do appreciate your honesty and the info. Gives me and the rest of us in the same boat a lot to think about. Can I ask if you are tier 3 or tier 2? I know the pay per line may be the same but I am also wondering about the type of reports.

Thank you so much again.
Tier - stumped
[ In Reply To ..]
I am Tier 3. I probably do about 65% ASR, 35% typing. We also have close to 1000 physicians/residents on staff with 80-85% ESL. I have actually gone 4 days without an English-speaking dictator! Yesterday I honest to God had a doctor say "I'm not sure how to say this in English so I will say it in Russian and you can translate it for me okay? Thanks." Yeah, I'll do that. Let me get out the Rosetta Stone(lol). The bright side is we generally always have work and I am usually only in my primary, though like I said, hardly ever getting the same dictator twice in a couple of days cancels it out, other than only one client profile.
This person not the norm or just lucky - Bunion
[ In Reply To ..]
Used to make 30K plus, but never 50K plus, especially these days. It used to be approchable, NOT NOW. The company will figure that out soon!
no secrets - truffle
[ In Reply To ..]
"I think it only fair if those who say they are making that much, get a little more real about how."

What do you mean that it is only fair that we tell you how we make 50K? It's not like we took something away from you. Gosh that is annoying. It's like people demanding that somebody tell them where they work because they want to apply there too. Maybe you didn't mean it to sound that way, but it rubbed me the wrong way, like an entitlement mentality.

I said yesterday that it's no secret how I make over 50K: I work 50+ hours a week.

It is NOT a put-down to say that if someone cannot tolerate a sedentary job then they should find something else. It is a personality thing. Not everyone is suited to every job. It's a square-peg/round-hole thing.

I have said about a million times that they key to a good paycheck is the account. That doesn't necessarily mean no ESLs. It means steady work flow, QA that doesn't make you crazy, a good platform, AND a good pay rate.

It's really not rocket science.
Wow, sorry. - oops
[ In Reply To ..]
So, putting this as friendly as I can, I just think if we worked side-by-side in an office, we would be more inclined to help each other. Speaking of rubbing people the wrong way, not rocket science? Why are you so offended that we, or I, would ask for some facts that could help me, either increase my line count or make the decision to find another company to work for. Not sure I understand why you would take it so personally. Sorry to be annoying. Certainly not implying you took anything away from me.

You don't even know me. If you saw me face to face would you be so quick to tell my I am annoying? I know I would still ask how you do it and ask specific questions about how.

I am guessing from your response that it has a whole lot to do with the account.

If I have any more questions I will address them to Wubby. She seems very nice and willing to help.
peace offering - truffle
[ In Reply To ..]
Okay, the rocket science comment was snippy. I'm sorry. Like I said, you rubbed me the wrong way. You are right - if we worked in the same office I wouldn't have said you were annoying, but you probably would not have told me I wasn't being fair because I made more money than you either.

I really believe it's the account - if VR doesn't make you money, try your hardest to find an account without VR. There are slim pickins out there, but keep looking until you find an account that gives you what you need.

Sorry I snapped at you.
Peace offering accepted - oops
[ In Reply To ..]
I was surprised at your reaction because I really did not mean that it is unfair for others to make more than me. This is America. I just felt there had to be more to it. I have a fairly tough account with all ASR and most ESL and I wondered if maybe I have a more difficult account than many out there and if there was anything I was missing that might help me pick up my line count, which has fallen dramatically over the last few years.

I am ready to start over. If I ask for more advice I will be more careful how I word my request.

Thanks for the info.
Peace Offering - iluvrainydaze47
[ In Reply To ..]
I wasn't really in on this conversation, but I noticed a few folks said they actually get up and dress and put on makeup to sit at home and work. Not me! That is one of the freedoms I enjoy being at home, sitting in my sweat pants or pajamas. I never dress up unless I know I need to leave the house for something. Plus it saves me money not to have to buy what I would consider "office clothes" anymore - been there and done that! No dress codes to worry about. But, whatever works for ya, I guess.
luv the rain too - Willow
[ In Reply To ..]
p.j. days are the greatest, and I admit I do that from time to time, especially in cold weather and mostly when hubby is out of town on business! I do feel I work better if I get up, shower, dress and "get to the office". For me that puts in the the right frame of mind to work. (I do love the "no dress code though, causual Friday is everyday!) ;) xoxox!
NOW I have heard everything! - betty - iluvrainydaze47
[ In Reply To ..]
For the last 3 days we have had nothing but rain and temps in the low 50s. I do love the rain but have to admit that I am glad the sun came out today finally. LOL. I worked in a hospital med rec department a few years ago - my first transcriptionist job and we absolutely could not wear anything made of denimm, no jeans, no denium skirts, jackets, etc. So, it is good now to have the freedom of choice at home. LOL.
re:oops - smiley
[ In Reply To ..]
I see a lot of responses, but not a lot of answers except "wubby". I totally agree with them. I make around 40K.

I work with MQ. FT, 35 - 45 hrs a week. Tier 3 MT/ME. I also use expanders, short cuts for EVERYTHING. I don't deviate from the schedule I submitted and my schedule includes half of a weekend evening. My work is 50/50 MT/ASR with infrequent ESL, but work is work, so get it done.

Negative frame of mind never, ever helps. The cooperation of a good CCM is essential as well. I talk to mine often and feel that we are a team. Talk to yours about perhaps switching or adding another account.

Setting a goal is a great idea. I like to aim high. Good luck to you.
Thank you Smiley - oops
[ In Reply To ..]
I appreciate the info. Have spoken to CCM, am always told keep trying, nobody else is having problems. That is why I am reaching out to coworkers who are actually doing the work.

Since I am 95% (at least) ASR w/ at least 50% ESL, I think I need to work harder at finding a way to speed up the editing. Maybe even typing over the text as I go and give up on ASR on the really bad ones.

I have worked in house for a long, long time but I will still take all the advise I have gotten here and keep trying. I left the company a while back and came back in Feb due to a move. The biggest change is the actual facility, I have done ASR, have done ESL, just not this much. I will think about contacting CCM but she has never transcribed and does not seem to get my frustration.

Thanks again for taking the time.
be tenacious! - WTF??
[ In Reply To ..]
Tell your CCM that YOU'RE having problems and you're not concerned about anybody else. Tell her you have tried but are with you're back against the wall and that you're sure you could be a better producer if you are given a better MT/ASR ratio.

I think 95% ASR is way unfair ESPECIALLY with 50% ESL! and a CCM that has never transcribed?? Good grief I feel your pain and frustration! Tell that CCM to give it a listen, see what she thinks!

Keep bitchin and don't be silenced. We all deserve some gravy.

hang in there sweety.

at home - staying focused

[ In Reply To ..]
IS the main thing you need to do in order to produce more lines. I've found that the tv or radio, though I never thought I paid attention to them, slow me down just being on. As well, my kids can be a definite distraction but I can't turn them off:)

You really have to concentrate and put effort into staying on task. Set a goal of producing more lines each day than the day before.....push yourself. Accept extra hours when offered, whether OT or regular. The more you work the greater your line rate potential is going to be.

Finally, take breaks every couple of hours or so. Make sure you are not behind on your lines first. If you are behind, push yourself to get ahead before taking a breaks.

You don't have to work 2nd or 3rd shifts in order to make a higher income. As long as you don't constantly get NJAs during your shift, you should be able to always get at or above your required lines.

re: wishing - me

[ In Reply To ..]
Try evaluating why it is you can't sit still. Are there things distracting you? Maybe you're at that place where every other report you get up to do the laundry, take a phone call, let the dog in or out... (based on personal experience) When I finally came to the realization that you get as much as you put in, I made a plan, a schedule, talked to the family and got their cooperation and now WORK regular, steady and productive hours. I don't work two jobs, but put in 45+ hours a week, including one weekend day. I make a great living and like you, LOVE transcription.

Be still and work, practice makes perfect and then it will come naturally.

good luck! This IS a great industry.

discipline is the key - ratatoie

[ In Reply To ..]
Discipline is the key as well. I keep my schedule as if I was working outside the home. I get up, shower, dress for the day, do my hair and makeup and actually "go to work" and consider myself at the job for the duration of the 8 hours/day that I am sitting at that desk. I get up when I need to but otherwise, no more than I would in an office. It is surprising the productivity you get when you apply yourself just as you would if people were watching. Ya gotta love the industry and the words to love this job, but you know that we all do!!

If you are ASR, there is no way you will ever make - more than 30,000 EVER

[ In Reply To ..]
To those still making over 40,000, they are the extreme and DO NOT do much ASR. It is simply impossible to make up the 40% deficit on ASR. There are no secrets, or tips, you need to be very experienced, and still be MTing instead of ASRing.

the bucks! - ELECTRIC FEEL

[ In Reply To ..]
I am tier 3, 3/4 time, 30 - 35 hrs per week, about 60/40 MT/ASR and at about 45 - 47 K.

This is what WE did. When our company was bought out by MQ, the two other ladies that I used to work with and I knew it was going to be a challenge to work at home. We were such a huge support system to each other in the office, we decided to KEEP WORKING TOGETHER AT HOME!

I had the space in the garage, we all set up our desks and computers and mini fridge (phone/electric bills paid fairly) and got right back to work, 7 a.m. to 1 (or 3). We still all feel as if we are "at work" because we are! the daily lunch breaks are fun too!

I know it's not possible or ideal for everyone to do this, but it is well worth it for us.

Good luck to you.

THE THREE AMIGAS!

Similar Messages:

Those Of You Making Big Bucks With VR
Apr 14, 2014

To being prductive? I need to do at minimum 3000 lines per 8-hour shift.  Anyone have experience with VR on Dolbey Fusion. Do you guys read ahead of the voice? ...

Big Bucks
Nov 03, 2009

This profession is awesome.  You can make big bucks.  Not unheard of to start out making about $14/hour.  If you work hard and really plug away at it, you may be making twice that in a few years.  :<{   ...

Go For The Big Bucks
Jul 04, 2013

Quality Control Editors Now Offering an Incentive Program! Are you tired of reviewing documents with multiple blanks and multiple errors and being reimbursed the same as you are for reviewing documents with a couple blanks? How would you like to increase your earning potential just for doing what you do best? Nuance Transcription Services (NTS) is looking for high producing, high quality Quality Control Editors who have the ability and drive to add significant value to reviewed documents ...

You CAN Make Big Bucks With VR!! NOT
Apr 18, 2010

Poster below crows about how much money they make with VR.  What are these big bucks, you struggling VR people ask?  Poster states they clear $1000 a pay period--A whole $24,000 a year!  THOSE ARE THE BIG BUCKS??????  Sad, truly, truly sad.  ...

This Is Why They Get Paid The Big Bucks
May 15, 2014

Another first today. In the HPI, the patient was white. In the physical examination the patient was an African American. At the end in summary, she was Hispanic. The good news is, she stayed a female the entire report. Sigh. ...

MT Schools Promising Big Bucks
Feb 25, 2012

First, don't get me wrong; I'm not trying to be negative about this in any way and wish any new MT success. However, with this profession dying like it is and even very experienced MTs just trying to eke out even $10 an hour . . . It really aggravates me all of these MT schools and courses trying to suck innocent people in with their high tuition costs, etc. The fact is that nowadays it is akin to going and paying x amount of money to go work for $10 or less an hour. These schools/c ...

Offering A Whopping 5 Bucks An Hour If You Do Overtime
Jun 03, 2013

They are offering a whopping 5 bucks an hour if you do overtime. Just another slap in the face. ...

Sterno-"calvecular" Joint - ESPN Commentator. And He Makes The Big Bucks... Nm
Dec 12, 2010

Friend Of Mine Fell For One Of Those "BIG BUCKS (MT-ing) FROM HOME" Ads
Mar 05, 2010

So she signed up for this teach yourself transcription course, captured and enraptured by all its 'carnival barking' about the money, the prestige, and the convenience of working at home and being your own (uh-huh) boss...offering the world on a platter and stopping just shy of suggesting she could meet/marry a doctor.   Flashcards in a box.  Albeit medical words...but...flashcards in a box.     ...

Making Less And Less
Oct 17, 2009

First there was line count....then there was ASR.....now there is MME. Does anyone know how much less they are making doing MME?  I just started and I am not making any money. Who is doing the work on the accounts that we used to do? ...

Making Even Less
Oct 20, 2009

I have just been switched to another BoB because we lost several accounts in the BoB I was in....now I have to learn all new accounts....at 3 cpl I will end up owing MQ money!! ...

How Much Are You Making?
Feb 21, 2010

Hey everyone.  I am just curious as to what everyone makes these days (if you are being paid by the line) and how long should you stay at that rate before you ask for more/raise your price? I've been at 12 cents per line for the past 3.5 years and I don't know how much more I should ask for.  I don't want to ask for too much, yet I don't want to sell myself short.  I am just thankful to even have my job so I don't want to rub anyone the wro ...

To Me2 Making 40K
Jun 17, 2010

Just have to ask, how much ASR do you do? Are you able to fly through at high speed without going back to proof and still getting strong audit? Do you have several dictators with several formats or a handful with all the same format? Your credentials are impressive but there are only so many things you can do to make that kind of money anymore and it is painful for me to know you are able to make that much at the same company, doing the same kind of work. Also, how much time would you say you ...

Making More Than Me
Nov 29, 2010

Just found out through the grapevine that someone was hired at my company at a higher cpl that I was offered.  I have been there since June and was offered a low rate compared to most MTSO companies.  But it did get me off the midnight shift at a different company, which I would have stayed with had I been given the opportunity to change shifts.  She was offered 2 cpl more for straight and 1.75 cpl more for ASR.   I also have more years in the profession than she does, a ...

MAKING $$
Jan 15, 2011

Can I make over $35,000 with Medquist? ...

Anybody Making Over 30K On SR?
Sep 30, 2011

How in the heck are you supposed to make any money doing SR?  Is it possible?  I make good money as a transcriptionist and have avoided SR up to now.  Now my company is transitioning over and I'm contemplating running for the door. I don't see how it's possible to make any money when you get paid half the cpl that you would make for transcribing.  I generally transcribe as fast as the dictator talks (unless they're really crappy, of course).  You stil ...

Am I The Only One Making
Dec 11, 2012

Input is appreciated, thank you! ...

So, If You Are On 100% QA Does That Mean You Are Only Making 1 Cpl? Nm
Feb 26, 2013

xx ...

Do You Any MTs Making $50,000 Or More Per Year?
Nov 11, 2009

Does anyone know personally of any MT who makes $50,000 a year or more?  A college recruiter called me at home one night and asked what I did for a living and when I told her I did not make that kind of money she said "I was told most MTs make around $50,000 a year.  Only in my dreams.  LOL.  ...

This NP Is Making Me Crazy!!!
Nov 21, 2010

Honest to Pete, this woman has no clue about pronunciation.  A couple of reports ago she's reading a radiology report and says very clearly "primitive destruction" and then goes on to spell it "permeative."  Those are two very different words and to me have very different pronunciations. Now she's on a patient who has had chemoradiation therapy, "altima" and zometa.  Umm, you mean Alimta?  It's going to be a long afternoon.  ...

Making Pleurals
Jan 13, 2011

This dictator is saying "glute-i" to make gluteus a pleural.  I can't document a correct spelling for the pleural form of gluteus.  Thoughts?   ...

The Q Must Be Making A Lot Of Money Off Me.
Feb 13, 2011

I calculated my hourly pay for this week. Mind you, I gave it all my effort every day this week. Drum roll..... I made $6 per hour. Because we have to be paid at least minimum wage, I get paid $8 per hour. My accounts are 99% ASR. I have been getting paid minimum wage for sometime now. If they weren't making plenty of money off me, they would have let me go some time ago. ...

I Need Help With Making VR Work For Me...
Mar 17, 2011

I'm really apparently missing the magic that is needing to make VR work for me.  Please if there is someone out there that can provide me with some insight on this, I would be forever grateful.  I am struggling with getting to even 150 lph which is overwhelmingly disheartening given that prior to recently having to become a traditional employee again due to a massive life change after 20+ years as a small business owner of a small MTSO I was QAing and/or typing upwards of 250 ...

I Know How Some People Are Probably Making
May 10, 2011

ASR. They aren't following client profiles and not even reading the output based on what I saw on a report from today that I looked at! No wonder we have been told the client has been complaining about quality. ...

Anyone Besides Me Who Is New At Nuance And Not Making It
Jul 26, 2011

I really would like to hear from anyone who has been there for a matter of days to 2 months.  I am going on my 3rd week now and I am NOT making any headway at all, though the money is better than my other job.  Also, do we get paid for headers and footers.  I feel like I am typing and typing and get a lousy 44 lines sometimes... Taking a short break from Nuance, then must get back.  For example today, I worked for 90 minutes at my other job and did 567 lines (editing). Then ...

EVERY MT Should Be Making $70K Per Year
Nov 22, 2011

That's right!  If you are working FT as an MT and are NOT making at least $70,000 per year, you are either: * Lazy/Not ambiious or determined enough.  Your skill set is low and you haven't beefed it up with extra classes, etc. because you are INDOLENT. * Stupid/Sloppy:  Your quality sucks, your work is rife with errors, you are not a "perfectionist." *  You are a loser with low self-esteem, otherwise you would be commanding and getting 0.12 per line for your ...

For Those Making Little Money (or Who've Had A Big Cut In Pay) - Sm
Feb 23, 2012

Day after day, I read comments here about people making less than minimum wage... or women who used to make a solid middle class living at this who now cry when they look at their W2... or who made in 2011 what they made in 1993. I'm curious to know why you continue to put up with this.  What is holding you back from seeking a better situation?  What are your circumstances?  Do you have low self-esteem?  Trapped in Appalachia with 2 hours to the closest hospital?  ...

Anybody Making Bets?
Oct 15, 2012

Cut in pay or no? ...

Making Lemonade....
Mar 07, 2013

So instead of sitting here wallowing when I run out of work, I've decided to turn these lemons into lemonade. Sort of a bracing reality check came to me when I thought to myself how a man would never put up with this crap.  And by "this crap" I mean the NJA, among other things.  Do you ever think about that?  A man in this position would not be in this position long.  That's just the way they're built.  They're not going to sit around the house, cryin ...

QA And QC Making Up Errors
Mar 23, 2013

I have been working for Nuance for 5-1/2 years now.  I, of course, consider myself a very conscientious and diligent MLS.  Lately, I have noticed "mistakes" that I really DO NOT BELIEVE I made.  Here is an example "800 calorie ADA diet".  Supposedly I did not blank out the 800.  I believe I would have, as 800 calorie diet would have set up an alarm in my head, for sure.  I want to know if others are having the same problem.  Also there is a spot where supposedl ...