A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Running slow today, anybody else? - grits

Posted: Jan 28, 2013

I just came on shift and the system is sluggish, taking forever to download jobs and to switch between screens for ADT.  As if that wasn't delightful enough, I just got the dreaded "unable to provide further audio" on the only decent-length job I've had, and I was actually able to hear it just fine.  I broke it just to be on the safe side - I'm not going to do a job if I'm not sure of getting credit for it. 

Is anybody else dealing with system weirdness today?

I was wondering if the system has gone down ... - anon

[ In Reply To ..]
I've been getting steady work flow all day long and I'm working on a job now that is having a "stop and start" problem with the audio. I also noticed that no other report is coming up behind it.

Anyone else having trouble?

Running slow today - Need $

[ In Reply To ..]
Also having problems, just finished a job and my next job will not download, it is frozen and showing no information on it except job #.

RU Kidding Me? - Just when I had decent work

[ In Reply To ..]
First time there is more than 1 job on my account in the past week and now it's slower than molasses in January?? Although not here, it's 65 degrees today, but still!

Oh crap. I feel another system crash coming on. - nm

[ In Reply To ..]
x

Silver lining: If it crashes, at least we'll get paid for a change - grits

[ In Reply To ..]
And if it crashes, I hope it lasts all week; is that wrong? :D

me too... hope the systems crashes again - cause then I will have work

[ In Reply To ..]
Paid downtime, backlog of work, and incentive. WIN, WIN, WIN!

Similar Messages:

Computer Running Slow
Aug 06, 2010

Is anyone elses computer running slower since they installed the new Email?  Also how often do you do disk defrag?  Thanks. ...

Computer Running Very Slow
Jun 29, 2014

Are any of you having computer issues today, with the computer running really slow uploading, etc.? ...

Fluency Running Slow Or Just Me? NM
Feb 28, 2015

nm ...

Are DocQScribe/MQCentral Running SLOW
Aug 31, 2010

My tiny little dictations are taking way too long to download, and one just came to a complete halt in the middle of the sound file download, preventing me from finishing the document.  Came to a screaming halt.  Also, can't get into MQCentral.  Anyone else? ...

Is Anyone Elses HugheNet Running Impossibly Slow?
Aug 09, 2010

Since probably Friday mine has been painfully slow.  I have the ProPlus and am supposed to have a max download speed of 1600 kbps, but they say typically 800-1000.  Over the weekend mine was at about 250-300 and last night and so far today is in the 160s.  Nearly impossible to work on.  Someone told me it was probably because of a solar flare that happened about a week ago and the electromagnetic energy is hitting the earth.  I guess that could do it, but the Direct TV i ...

My Patience Is Running Thin Today
Sep 16, 2014

Talking at the speed of light, poor sound quality, half words, yawning, chewing, accents..I HATE this JOB!!! ...

Anyone Else Finding Fluency Running Like Molasses Today?
Feb 07, 2014

nm ...

Anyone Else Experiencing Slow To Stop In DQS Today
Jan 20, 2010

I got on my appointed schedule and DQS is slowwwwwwwww, waited 30 mins for one job to finally download, then it stopped and now in continual upload.....EEEEEEE.  This is ridiculous.   And I for one have heard nothing on my MQMail about this new SS time from my CCM or corporate.  SA3.... ...

DocuS And DocuM Slow Today
Jun 28, 2012

I got knocked out of Docuscribe today. First the screen fades and then just get knocked out and have to fill out one of those reports for the techs.  Did anyone else have problems today? This is so frustrating.  Plus DocuM is so slow lately. What is going on? ...

Work Is Very Slow In The North Region Today, At Least For Me!
Dec 28, 2011

NJA again today! ...

Is It My Computer Or Is Docqscribe Super Slow Today
Aug 01, 2012

Seems to be taking forever to download and upload jobs today..Took 3 tries to get the program to start this morning, got error messages.. My internet soeed is fine. ...

How Is Work Flow Today After Holiday Slow Down?
May 27, 2014

Can't figure if work is low or once again Nuance has overstaffed the accounts. ...

Gosh! Internet And Loading Reports So Slow Today.
May 12, 2010

I notice some mentioned Verizon down below.  Also noticed a post about Comcast a few days ago about having issues. Downloading the reports are too slow this morning.  Had issues last night too.  Even have issues getting into MQCentral and trying to email support.  Also slow getting into MTStars and other websites.  The green bar below, when getting on a website, displays almost a full green bar, but seems to get stuck right at the end.   Anyone else having issues ...

The System Is So Slow Today. Takes Forever To Download The Audio.
May 02, 2013

nm ...

Are Timesheets Approved Today? Nothing From TSM On Monday Or Today. NM
Jan 01, 2014

xx ...

Email Working Today? Silent Today.
Feb 25, 2015

By this time in the day, usually, there has been at least 7 emails - several from QA, at least 2-3 backlog updates, and 1 reminder to work our shift and work our entire shift. ...

SA2 Running Out Of Work?
Nov 03, 2009

Has anyone else been running out of work in Sa2 the past few weeks?  I have been told to change my schedule and been offered crapola hours.  Just wondering how others have been doing lately.  It has been a while since I posted on here.  Thanks. ...

Anyone Else Running Out Of Work?
Feb 10, 2010

I'm so sick of having to hit the pawn shops up to pay my bills because the company I've been with for 7 years has overhired. I've not had any work now for 3 hours. ...

Not Walking But RUNNING!
Sep 30, 2010

After 10 years with Medquist I've decided to not walk but RUN!  Does anyone know how I can take the abbreviations I've spent 10 years developing on my own?  Is there a way I can copy them to a disk?  Any help would be so appreciated! ...

Running Out Of Work During The Day
Sep 11, 2012

I am running out of work every weekday.  I don't get work till around 11 am.  Are there accounts that are busy during the day? ...

Bonus Running Out
Feb 24, 2013

How many acquired Transcenders are going to quit/move on, once the grandfathered bonus runs out April 1 - and realizing that their bonus is never going to be achieved thanks to India QA? ...

Maybe Why We Are Running Out Of Work.
Jul 21, 2013

http://prnw.cbe.thejakartapost.com/news/2013/mxsecure-becomes-mmodal-2.html TIME FOR UNITED STATES MTs TO GET OUT OF THIS FIELD......NOW!!!! MModal will train 150 freshers from Philippines between now and December 2014, and will look at candidates having paramedical background. This offers an ideal opportunity for these candidates to start a successful career in clinical documentation with a leader in the industry." M*Modal, a leading provider of clinical documentation and Speech Underst ...

Recommend Running
Aug 21, 2013

Ever since last week when problems opening this site, my system has been superslow.  I ran SpyBot and had 2 malicious bots BYPASSING my firewall. FYI.   ...

Running Scared
Aug 22, 2013

Making myself sick.  Recently got an audit and made a critical error dropping be down below the required 99.  Worrying about whether I will keep my job.  This is not normal to worry like this.  Keeping my fingers crossed. ...

Running Out Of Work
Feb 22, 2015

Hi, this is my first time on this forum, so hope this post goes through.  The hospital that I work for is outsourcing the transcription department to Nuance Transcription Services.  We have been offered a job to move right over, etc. and everything sounds just wonderful.  LOL.  However, I see on the board many, many unhappy employees.  Is there anyone that is happy with Nuance? and about running out of work - is that mostly radiology or is it also medical records?  ...

Why Does TransPortal Keep Running Ads
May 12, 2015

It seems like they advertise a lot for their acute and ortho accounts.  Is something wrong with this company that they have to keep advertising for transcriptionists?  Are they an awful company and/or why are people leaving, or maybe they just keep getting new accounts?  Does anybody have a clue?  ...

Is Archivus Running Out Of Work?
Nov 04, 2009

Does anyone work for Archivus?  For the last couple of weeks it's becoming quite a pattern for them telling us not to log on and work until they give the okay with no explanation except that it's per the facility, usually ending up missing one or more days of work.  Not sure if they are running out of work or not.  Anyone know? ...

Congrats To All Who Are In The Running For MT Of The Year!!
May 18, 2010

Good luck ...

Anyone Else Running Out Of Work At Transportal?
Jul 17, 2010

Living on 400-500 lines a day is impossible. I 'm told there's no work.  REALLY? Why do you hire MTs if there's not enough work to go around? ...

Running Out Of Work Low Lines
Aug 17, 2010

I will never understand why companies over hire, we were ontop of TAT.  In 2 weeks we have gone from 100s of files to 20 and fighting each other for them.   1200 lines to 400 a day ?  Amazing the amount of job hopping necessary to support our families as most of type long hours, low pay to support our families.  I am sickened by the thought of losing another job to no lines and the financial downfall it will have on my family..... I do not want to name company as I fear ...