A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

The system is so slow today. Takes forever to download the audio. - nm

Posted: May 02, 2013

nm

yea, why does it do that? - never used to be like this

[ In Reply To ..]
another upgrade?

Similar Messages:

Slow Audio Download
May 06, 2010

Is anybody else having a problem with slow audio download?  I am not a Medquist employee but work for a hospital from home using the DocQscribe platform. For the past 3 months I have been having a problem with slow audio download where the voice file loads into my computer so slowly that I have to actually wait in order to continue typing. It is an intermittent problem, not with every dictation, not necessarily associated with long dictations. I have been getting the usual runaround from te ...

Seems Like It Takes Forever
Jul 21, 2014

Is it just me or does time seem to take a long time when working as an MT? It seems like I've worked about 7 hours when I've only worked 4 hours and have 4 more hours to go. ...

Anybody Know If Nuance Takes Forever To Respond To
Mar 21, 2014

an application?  I submitted one at least 2 weeks ago... and it was no easy process as I couldn't log into the system, yada, yada.  So, that makes me even wonder if they got my app and resume.  But is it normal that they take forever to respond?  Or is it normal if they don't want you, that they just ignore you?  I just would prefer closure.  I know Nuance well, as far as I know its not the dream job, to say the least.  Just wondering what's up w ...

Is Anyone Else Having A Problem Getting Audio To Download?
Nov 01, 2012

is anyone else having an issue with audio files downloading or downloading very slowly? ...

Is The System Down. Long Report Trying To Download(sm)
Jun 09, 2015

Report downloaded, disappeared, downloaded again, now as I'm trying to start the report it is showing only partially downloaded.   ...

Anybody Else With Slow Audio Loading?
Dec 19, 2010

It's driving me batty. Battier. ...

System Slow?
Nov 11, 2012

anyone else's jobs taking forever to upload and download this morning? ...

Is The System Slow For Anyone Else
Jan 30, 2015

Losing enough money with new Fluency, now dragging along all day. ...

System So Slow, I Keep Thinking It Is NJA.
Oct 17, 2014

Also, the time is not on the initial screen where you click download. Makes it very difficult to know if the report is too long for an end-of-shift report. ...

Anyone Else Having Problems With The System? Slow Etc
Feb 05, 2015

Nm ...

Is Anyone Else Dealing With A SLOW System This Morning?
Jun 16, 2015

The system doesn't seem to want to work this moring... ...

Did Everyone Who Had Trouble Today Download 6.1?
Oct 08, 2010

just wondering if everyone who had trouble today with DocQScribe had downloaded 6.1 - I just got finished doing my shift and didn't have any trouble at all - of course, I have yet to download it and not going to until the kinks are worked out and/or forced to.  I had a feeling that major stuff was going to happen with this download.  I bet they were working on it today and really messed things up.  I certainly hope all of you hit them for the downtime and I would push for all ...

Kaspersky - Problem With Keyboard Functions And Audio Being Slow And Stuttering
Jan 23, 2010

I would still like to hear from anyone having a problem with keyboard functions and audio being slow and stuttering.  I have spent a great deal of time with support in the last couple of weeks and each person I speak to has a different suggestion.  A few weeks ago they installed Kaspersky because that is all that is available to us now and for the first few days, things were okay, now slow and stuttering again.  Now they are telling me my ISP service is too slow even though it is now several ...

Running Slow Today, Anybody Else?
Jan 28, 2013

I just came on shift and the system is sluggish, taking forever to download jobs and to switch between screens for ADT.  As if that wasn't delightful enough, I just got the dreaded "unable to provide further audio" on the only decent-length job I've had, and I was actually able to hear it just fine.  I broke it just to be on the safe side - I'm not going to do a job if I'm not sure of getting credit for it.  Is anybody else dealing with ...

Anyone Else Experiencing Slow To Stop In DQS Today
Jan 20, 2010

I got on my appointed schedule and DQS is slowwwwwwwww, waited 30 mins for one job to finally download, then it stopped and now in continual upload.....EEEEEEE.  This is ridiculous.   And I for one have heard nothing on my MQMail about this new SS time from my CCM or corporate.  SA3.... ...

DocuS And DocuM Slow Today
Jun 28, 2012

I got knocked out of Docuscribe today. First the screen fades and then just get knocked out and have to fill out one of those reports for the techs.  Did anyone else have problems today? This is so frustrating.  Plus DocuM is so slow lately. What is going on? ...

Work Is Very Slow In The North Region Today, At Least For Me!
Dec 28, 2011

NJA again today! ...

Is It My Computer Or Is Docqscribe Super Slow Today
Aug 01, 2012

Seems to be taking forever to download and upload jobs today..Took 3 tries to get the program to start this morning, got error messages.. My internet soeed is fine. ...

How Is Work Flow Today After Holiday Slow Down?
May 27, 2014

Can't figure if work is low or once again Nuance has overstaffed the accounts. ...

Sheesh. Today Is Horrible For Bad Audio And
Sep 15, 2013

I begin to wonder if the reports of them sending the good stuff overseas and leaving the junk for us are true. Honestly, today nothing but horrible cell phone or who knows what audio and 15 minute long non ISR by new dictators who are bad too, and the ISR ones have such awful audio the time it takes to figure them out is redonculous. My line count is a joke and they want OT? Not if I continue to get this crap, thank you very much. ...

Audio Problems Yesterday And Today
May 13, 2014

seems almost "choppy" ? Thought it was maybe the internet connection towards the end of the day yesterday and the kiddos being out of school and slowing things down..but seems to be doing it again today..tried the trick to fix the audio, I have never noticed any improvement with that anyway.. ...

Gosh! Internet And Loading Reports So Slow Today.
May 12, 2010

I notice some mentioned Verizon down below.  Also noticed a post about Comcast a few days ago about having issues. Downloading the reports are too slow this morning.  Had issues last night too.  Even have issues getting into MQCentral and trying to email support.  Also slow getting into MTStars and other websites.  The green bar below, when getting on a website, displays almost a full green bar, but seems to get stuck right at the end.   Anyone else having issues ...

The System Output Is Unbelievable Today.
Mar 22, 2015

I swear MM ASR is making up reports as it goes along. Very little is actually matching what the doctor says. Nothing but usual phrases in place of what is said. Although..... they did work on the system last night. ...

DocQScribe Audio Not Loading/slow Loading
Dec 20, 2010

Is anyone having trouble with DocQScribe audio files not loading or loading slowly this morning? ...

Mt'ing Not Going To Be Here Forever...
Nov 25, 2009

So does anyone have a career to fall back on?  I'm choosing to go back to school for billing and coding, it seems along the same lines as MT'ing, working behind the scenes in the medical field.  Anyone else thought of this particular career or others?  I noticed MQ offers billing and coding employment. ...

Does It Take Anybody Forever To Get A Day Off Approved?
Mar 23, 2010

I asked off for 4 hours on a Friday in April to go see Elton John in another town. Still is not approved.  Hate to tell her, but I have the tickets, asked off in ample time and she can just get over it.  But it is still sitting as a "request" and not "granted" on Schedule Source.  I guess she will finally grant it THAT day when she sees the workload? ...

Forever Comfy Is NOT!
Nov 13, 2013

The cushion on my office chair became hard & uncomfortable, so I decided to get one of those Forever Comfy cushions.  Worked great.... for about 2 months.  Now it's all flattened out and lumpy and is really uncomfortable.  I spend all day moving it, adjusting it, trying to get comfortable. I don't want to buy another office chair, but I'd like a cushion the same size as the Forever Comfy (18 x 13 1/2) that I can stick inside the cover or just replace altogether ...

Jobs Taking Forever To Load?
Feb 11, 2013

x ...

Document Check Is Taking Forever!
May 03, 2015

and this has to do this twice!  Hope it speeds up or there goes my count for the day.  Will try to reboot, see if that helps. ...

Camus System? (computer System)
Dec 26, 2013

I cannot find documentation on this.  The context appears to be the imaging and labs and the doctors have been dictating the system is down.  Thank you for any help! ...