A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Gosh! Internet and loading reports so slow today. - I have Comcast.

Posted: May 12, 2010

I notice some mentioned Verizon down below.  Also noticed a post about Comcast a few days ago about having issues.

Downloading the reports are too slow this morning.  Had issues last night too. 

Even have issues getting into MQCentral and trying to email support.  Also slow getting into MTStars and other websites.  The green bar below, when getting on a website, displays almost a full green bar, but seems to get stuck right at the end.  

Anyone else having issues with downloading reports?

no problems with Comcast itself - just MQ

[ In Reply To ..]
I got knocked off DQS again today, jobs dowloading and uploadingslowly, and I have been fighting with it for the past hour. I am done. My timecard will just have to be adjusted by CCM.

I have no problems online with any other sites right now, just MQ sites. Whatever MQ!~

Out of control satellite - Oh well....

[ In Reply To ..]
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/science/space/7713393/Out-of-control-satellite-threatens-television-reception-across-US.html

WOW! I knew it, I just knew it! - Thanks for this info!

[ In Reply To ..]
I knew the issue would be worldwide. I have been talking to neighbors and everyone has been having problems lately with Verizon AND Comcast. I wondered if it was something big. So, May 23 is the biggest day for big time problems nationwide. Luckily it is a Sunday.

I have slow audio download problems every day - using a business DSL line from AT&T.

[ In Reply To ..]
While I am waiting for the audio download from Medquist so I can finish typing a report, I can go to YouTube and download all kinds of videos quickly without a glitch. Hmmm . . . seems like Medquist is the problem rather than the internet or my computer, but technical support claims ignorance.

I have slow audio downllad problems - kittykat

[ In Reply To ..]
I have had slow audio for a couple of months. I called one time and they said I did not have enough memory. I believe this has been going on since the new upgrade, anyway, I have called since then and they told me no one else is having this problem. I think I need more memory, but MQ is not going to spend the money to upgrade or replace, whatever.

kittykat - you are not alone

[ In Reply To ..]
I was told the same thing. I have been having intermittent problem since the last upgrade, and now we are looking at yet another DQS upgrade soon. ugh

I have been researching the error I keep getting (that MQ blames on lack of memory), and I think that it actually has something to do with XP in hibernation mode. I have downloaded a Microsoft hotfix, but it has not fixed it yet. I am going to keep trying before I resort to yet another "new" computer being sent to me from MQ. A "new" computer may be worse than the one I have!

Similar Messages:

DocQScribe Audio Not Loading/slow Loading
Dec 20, 2010

Is anyone having trouble with DocQScribe audio files not loading or loading slowly this morning? ...

SLOW JOB LOADING
Apr 28, 2014

Anyone else find that the jobs are loading very, very slowly? ...

Loading Very Slow
May 31, 2015

Not sure if it is my internet or them..Anyone else? ...

DQS Slow Loading Jobs...what To Do
Jun 18, 2010

I have been waiting for about 10 minutes now for DQS to load this one job and it doesn't show another one listed.  This has happened before but I usually just wait it out for a few minutes.  It has never taken this long so I think I might call support.  Has this happened to anyone else?  Thanks MQers!~ ...

Anybody Else With Slow Audio Loading?
Dec 19, 2010

It's driving me batty. Battier. ...

Jobs Loading Slow
Dec 19, 2012

Anyone's jobs loading slow the last couple of days? It seems to be getting stuck on the audio or something. ...

Fluency Slow Loading
Dec 15, 2014

TIA ...

What's The Deal With This Site Slow Or Not Loading
Aug 25, 2013

I feel like we are on dial up again. This is going on a week now. Eventually I will give up. Anybody else having a really hard time loading this. ...

Nuance - Informatics Slow Speed Of Loading Voice Jobs
May 10, 2010

I can file my nails while my screens change and the voice document loads.  Does anyone share this problem.  I have a dual core processor with 1.86 Ghz. Thanks! ...

Anyone Else Have Problems Loading This Site Today?
Aug 25, 2013

This is taking FOREVER to load with message it is loading  "general.mtstars.com.  When this finally loads and I select a message it shows  it is loading "choices.truste.com".  What is that??  Have I got some spyware or is this happening to others? ...

Running Slow Today, Anybody Else?
Jan 28, 2013

I just came on shift and the system is sluggish, taking forever to download jobs and to switch between screens for ADT.  As if that wasn't delightful enough, I just got the dreaded "unable to provide further audio" on the only decent-length job I've had, and I was actually able to hear it just fine.  I broke it just to be on the safe side - I'm not going to do a job if I'm not sure of getting credit for it.  Is anybody else dealing with ...

Anyone Else Experiencing Slow To Stop In DQS Today
Jan 20, 2010

I got on my appointed schedule and DQS is slowwwwwwwww, waited 30 mins for one job to finally download, then it stopped and now in continual upload.....EEEEEEE.  This is ridiculous.   And I for one have heard nothing on my MQMail about this new SS time from my CCM or corporate.  SA3.... ...

DocuS And DocuM Slow Today
Jun 28, 2012

I got knocked out of Docuscribe today. First the screen fades and then just get knocked out and have to fill out one of those reports for the techs.  Did anyone else have problems today? This is so frustrating.  Plus DocuM is so slow lately. What is going on? ...

Work Is Very Slow In The North Region Today, At Least For Me!
Dec 28, 2011

NJA again today! ...

Is It My Computer Or Is Docqscribe Super Slow Today
Aug 01, 2012

Seems to be taking forever to download and upload jobs today..Took 3 tries to get the program to start this morning, got error messages.. My internet soeed is fine. ...

How Is Work Flow Today After Holiday Slow Down?
May 27, 2014

Can't figure if work is low or once again Nuance has overstaffed the accounts. ...

The System Is So Slow Today. Takes Forever To Download The Audio.
May 02, 2013

nm ...

Well, I've Typed 19 Reports Today
Apr 04, 2013

but guess I should be happy I'm still here.  How are we supposed to live off this? ...

Oh My Gosh! For MQ MT's.
Jan 23, 2010

So, I get on line looking at news about MQ.  Then I look for new job postings.  Even ADHI sent an email about new job postings. I found out a coder can make from 15.00 to 20.00 an hour.  I found a full time MT can make 24,000 to 38,000 a year.  Some MT positions are 11.00 to 14.00 an hour and then some were 12.00 to 16.00 an hour. THEN THE ULTIMATE!  I find out there is a company in the United States who finds jobs for non-United States citiziens.  You should see ...

Oh My Gosh. I Cannot Believe. Only One Working
Apr 07, 2010

IT IS A WEDNESDAY!  I always have NO JOBS AVAILABLE Wednesday morning or hopped around on another account.    Now I have 20 reports waiting for me to type and not one person is on working, JUST ME!    We started LOCKOUT TODAY.  ...

My Gosh Speak Up!!!
Apr 07, 2015

The low volume of the dictations even on 100% is driving me nuts!  I shouldn't have to strain to hear what you are saying. ...

Oh My Gosh, I Hate These
Apr 17, 2015

herbalist/naturalist reports on this one account!  I can type pretty much any lab or drug without having to look it up, but all these weird supplements & brands I've never heard of & strange tests.  I feel like a newbie again!  Taking way too much time.  ...

Prefer Short Reports Or Long Reports? Sm
Jun 13, 2012

Hi all. I was just wondering what other MTs prefer...little short reports or very long reports? Do too many of either affect your line count (and therefore your pay)?   I definitely prefer very long reports!  ...

DQS Still Not Loading Right
Mar 01, 2010

Now the reports stopped loading again. ...

Loading New Software
Jan 14, 2010

Does anybody know if I can download Word Perfect 10 on a Medquist Computer? I would like to compose letters, etc. but do not want to ask support. Thank you. ...

Anyone Else With DQS Loading Slowly Right Now
Mar 21, 2011

nm ...

Jobs Not Loading
Jun 19, 2012

I was in the middle of a long ASR job.  The text loaded but only a little bit of the sound.  I got a ticket # through Remedy and clocked out.  I was told to abandon the job.  Now I'm just waiting for the light to turn green again so I can work!  ...

Problems With Job Loading
Apr 07, 2014

Bueller? ...

Loading DocQscribe On Vista
Oct 20, 2009

Can someone please instruct me on how to load DQS on Vista?  Thanks! ...

Anyone Having Issues Loading Jobs????
May 24, 2010

Not loading, and then when I cancel to go into document, it is whited out . . . ...