A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Radio MTME now taking your requests - MQ DJ silly rabbit

Posted: Aug 25, 2010

Hey there guys and gals and welcome to another listening day at MTME the voice of transcription!  Here's our first dedication from "are you kidding me I just signed on and there are NJA???" out of Kansas City who wants to hear:  "I've done everything for you, you've done nothing for me" by Rick Springfield! 

(feel free to call in your dedications to the Q, taking them 24/7!!) 

Radio MTME - ex-MQtexasmt

[ In Reply To ..]
I would like to request "I'm Already Gone" by The Eagles. Like the song says, "And I'm feelin' strong. I will sing this vict'ry song 'cause I'm already gone." Yep.... I'm out of MQ and it is WONDERFUL. There is hope out there guys/gals... just have to take the leap!

I believe its time for me to fly - REO Speedwagon

[ In Reply To ..]
I make you laugh... you make me cry...
I believe its time for me to fly!!!

re: MQ DJ - me2me2

[ In Reply To ..]
"Take this job and shove it" by Johnny Paycheck (really, that's his name, paycheck! kind of ironic...)

We Gotta Get Out of This Place - The Animals - sick and tired

[ In Reply To ..]
"We gotta get out of this place
If it's the last thing we ever do
We gotta get out of this place
Cause girl, there's a better life for me and you.

Now my girl you're so young and pretty
And one thing I know is true, yeah
You'll be dead before your time is due, I know it."

Gotta be Aretha Franklin “Respect” - anonymous

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

“The Tracks of My Tears” (Great for payday) - The Miracles

[ In Reply To ..]
hohoho

Tracks of my tears, so true! - Adios

[ In Reply To ..]
Can't choke out a hohoho.

Radio MQ - hoy

[ In Reply To ..]
CCR

"It ain't me, it ain't me, I ain't no millionaire's son, no.
It ain't me, it ain't me; I ain't no fortunate one, no."

I vote Mick Jagger - “(I Can't Get No) Satisfaction” - Unsatisfied

[ In Reply To ..]
:)

re: DJ - Miss Informed

[ In Reply To ..]
rainy days and mondays always get me down. (should be rainy days and MQ always get me down).

I Don't Want to Work nm - I Just Want to Bang on the Drum All Day

[ In Reply To ..]
xx

Some Beach Somewhere by Blake Shelton - for all the MQrs who are overdue for a vacation

[ In Reply To ..]
And enjoy a fruity umbrella adult beverage too!

take this job and shove it .... - I aint workin here no more. n/m

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

take this job and - shove it

[ In Reply To ..]
:)

Boulevard of Broken Dreams - Green Day

[ In Reply To ..]
Nm

These Boots are Made for Walkin' - Nancy Sinatra

[ In Reply To ..]
NM

Runnin' against the wind (I'm still runnin) against the wind.... - me

[ In Reply To ..]
just me!

Everybody Wants To Rule the World...dedicated to the Q =) nm - Spring

[ In Reply To ..]

Bullet with Butterfly Wings - Smashing Pumpkins

[ In Reply To ..]
despite all my rage I am still just a rat in a CAAAAAAAAAAAAGE!!! lol

Die By The Drop - The Dead Weather - Angelina

[ In Reply To ..]
Because that's what it feels like is happening to me every day at work. LOL (I am aware my musical tastes are a bit bizarre, or so I'm told)

Workin' for a livin' - ON YOUTUBE - Huey Lewis and the News

[ In Reply To ..]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9N2CANatVYQ

Taken care of Business - ON YOUTUBE see message - By: Bachman Turner Overdrive

[ In Reply To ..]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NCIUf8eYPqA&feature=related

HAHAHA! I WANT YOU TO LOVE ME - BY CHEAP TRICK - SEE MESSAGE- YOUTUBE

[ In Reply To ..]
I WANT TO MEDQUIST TO LOVE ME TO BE NICE TO ME!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hZp9IXUlJYI

She Works Hard for the Money - So you better treat her right

[ In Reply To ..]

Similar Messages:

Reversal Requests
Mar 09, 2015

I am so tempted to put in my reversal requests comments like, "Really?" or "What planet are you from?" ...

Teamwork Requests
May 07, 2015

Just wondering if anyone knows if what we as MT's see on/in our Teamwork/leave requests is exactly what TSA/Teamwork sees? I was told I submitted a request for a certain day and it didn't show on my end, and I've never had this happen before. I was the one who brought it to her attention; forwarded emails regarding the day I did request off and proved I did not request the day off that she said I did and had put me down for PTO. Yet, I'm still told "My" mistake has been corre ...

Really?! Do You HAVE To Listen To The Radio While Dictating?
Nov 11, 2010

Honestly, this Dr. is always listening to the radio when he is doing his reports and it is up LOUD. So of course, since I do VRE, I have to delete TONS of song lyrics from every report he does. Can he seriously not live without his terrible 80's soft rock for 10 minutes?!   ...

Radio Ad For An MT Seminar Promising
Sep 20, 2011

better wages than most people make (yeah right - maybe 10 years ago!), set your own hours (ha ha!) and every weekend off (how many MTSOs really let you do that!). I am tempted to attend just to see how bad they lead these people on.  ...

Heard On The Radio Last Night...
May 10, 2012

that sitting all day is probably just as bad for you as smoking or being obese.  The good news is that even just standing up about every 20 minutes or so is beneficial to ward off the bad effects.   ...

Submitting PTO Requests For No Work Available
Aug 30, 2012

My manager is always sending out emails that we are required to submit a PTO request (pain or unpaid) for situations when there is no work available in order to account for all of our hours. I don't understand why we need to do this. I put no studies available on my time card when I clock out when I run out of work. I'm not asking for time off and so don't see why I should have to put in a request for time off when there is no work. I would be more than happy to work during these ...

Just Wondering How Many People Had Their Requests
Nov 22, 2012

Happy OOW Day, y'all.   ...

Ugh, I Wonder Why We Have Been On 'radio Silence' For DAYS Now.
Mar 30, 2015

x ...

POD Mistress Requests Schedule Change
Dec 29, 2014

Woke up this a.m. to an *URGENT* message from the POD Mistress telling our POD that we need to look at our schedules and make changes to suit her needs.  Then, ironic as it is, she lists the accounts that have gaps in them and specific times for those specific accounts.  Is she guaranteeing work on those accounts at those times?!  Haha!  I was born at night...but it wasn't last night!  Nice, try PODM!!  We are in a POD.  I would love to get my regular acco ...

Reversal Requests --why Do I Waste My Time?
Apr 16, 2015

Sent in request, my TM sent in on for next level.  Well, the powers above decided my placement of period and/or comma impacted the integrity of the record and should be scored as incorrect verbage rather than punctuation. The 1 point for verbage as opposed to .25 for punctuation makes that short report a fail.  Give us a frigging break.  Don't know why I waste my time.  Just when I calm down and think "working here isn't so bad", something l ...

Haha....so I'm Listening To The Oldies Radio While I'm Working.....
Jun 03, 2013

.....and guess what song comes on......"Get a Job" LOL!!!! ...

Come On CCMs!! Review The Tgiving Requests So We Can Make Plans!!!
Oct 23, 2012

x ...

Anyone Else Experiencing "radio Silence" From...s/m
Jul 24, 2014

the alphabet soup folks (HDS, PC, etc)? Have not heard a peep from them about anything, and, for awhile, every day we were getting updates and stats, etc. Just curious. ...

Cancer Patient With MPNST, Mucositis, Patient Takes "radio Mix???"
May 31, 2011

pulling her hair out ...

Why Are We Taking This?
Jun 18, 2012

What the heck is going on here? We're being bought out and paid less than the people cleaning the toilets at the "corportate" offices of the big-three companies. We're scraping by to make one-third of what we used to make. Why? Do you actually believe these companies are charging the hospitals less? We're the only ones getting paid less, and less, and less. The hospitals are getting crappy reports, something they're told can't be helped; there's no other alternat ...

Could They Be Taking Even More Pay
Mar 07, 2014

I checked my pay stubs and, granted, I still was getting production bonus 5-6 months ago, but my pay has decreased so much, like $400-500. Sometimes I wonder what all those "delays" with "uploading the lines" are. Honestly, this company has made me literally into a minimum wage worker. Thanks a lot, Nuance, you will soon get your wish and I will have to subsidize my income with food stamps at this rate. I guess that is your objective, more profits for you, spread the poverty so our taxes are ma ...

Wow. I Was Taking A Peek Over Here
Mar 10, 2010

to see what Medquist was looking like.  Looks just about like Spheris to me, possibly a little worse.  Can anyone say what they are paying per line ASR and regular transcription for a mid-level account?  Clinic account?  Not sure it is worth the bother to stick around for this change. ...

Taking More Than 1 Offer
Mar 15, 2010

I have 2 job offers from 2 different companies, but both of these companies are fairly large and have multiple posts with complaints that there is just not enough work for everyone. Would it be possible to take both offers, on the chance that if one doesn't have work the other will? I might be kinda screwed if they both have a lot of work, but it might be worth it to see how both will work out without closing any doors. Has anyone done this before? Is it possible to run 2 companies differen ...

Taking A Poll
Sep 01, 2010

If you get NJA on a very regular basis, reply with what state you are in.  Apparently, some states require pay for downtime, CA I believe being one of them.  I'm not sure of the other states.  Obviously, work can be routed to or away from us at will, and I have a feeling they are choosing MTs from the states that mandate downtime pay over states that don't. ...

Has Anyone Taking The AAPC Course?
Jan 05, 2011

I cannot afford the money to go to a college, so I was wondering how good the AAPC course is.  HAs anyone taken it?  What did you think? ...

Taking The Plunge
Feb 20, 2011

After having been an MT for over half of my life and constantly reading these forums and realizing the shortcomings we are all facing in this industry, I'm taking the plunge. Yesterday my husband and I bought 2 domain names, ordered 500 business cards, my husband is researching MT salaries nationwide, and we're going to start our own MTSO.  An MTSO run by HUMAN BEINGS for HUMAN BEINGS.  A small one, we're looking at probably 20 or less ICs to ensure ample work for every ...

Hey Everyone! I Am Currently Taking A Health
Oct 04, 2011

My teacher IS a lawyer.  Any questions I should ask him??? Just read the post below about the old grandfathered.  I am a grandfathered employee, but what is "new" grandfathered employee.  I had ONE interview back in 1990 and here I am today.  Been bought, merged, and aquired with name changes to finally, Medquist and soon, we will probably getting a new name again after all the acquisitions.  It seems our company is probably run by a lot of lawyers who know how to handle ...

Thank You Moderators For Taking My
Jul 24, 2012

suggestion and putting it to use.  I can only hope these places will realize what we are disliking!! ...

Taking The Plunge.
Nov 03, 2012

I've decided I will go through Andrews school for coding. All that I have to do now is wait until Monday to sign up and enroll. I am so excited!! I was wondering if anyone who has gone though or is currently in the coding course through Andrews could give me some advice. I am currently a medical transcriptionist,so I have medical language behind me...but that is about all. Any study tips or anything else for that matter would be well appreciated. Thanks. ...

Okay, Taking A Little Poll
Dec 05, 2012

Some have been trying for over 7 years to change things and things haven't changed. Okay.  Those of you who are quite certain you want to try to change things, how long have you been doing it?  And how much longer are you going to do it? I guess we who have been speaking up for 7 years have been doing it all wrong? ...

Just An FYI To Everyone About The New Taking Time Off
Dec 03, 2013

without pay we were given (13 days). If you use this for NJA you will forfeit an entire day of the time off without pay, even if it's just 1 hour. The days off are not hourly. They are daily, so if you had 1 hour left in your shift and had NJA and took the time off without pay, 1 entire day of your time off without pay would be used. Looks like MM screwed us again. ...

Think About This Before Taking MM Coding
Mar 12, 2014

If you think the offer from MMoral to become a coder sounds good, think again. If you start the program and don't finish, you have to pay MM for the full cost of training, and no mention was made of how much that is. If you decide to leave MM for a coding job elsewhere, you probably won't even be considered for a job with decent pay because you didn't train through AHIMA and you will have to pay MM for your worthless training if you leave before 2 years. Lastly, if Obamacare ends ...

PTO/Taking Days Off
Apr 03, 2014

Has anyone read the rule book here? I tried to once but couldnt read through my tears! I believe I was told we can't take days off unless we have the PTO to cover it? This is going to be a problem. I have some important days coming up for my 18 year old daughter with autism, a meeting at school and an awards ceremony and some other things. This would use up the measly PTO hours I have and I would have nothing left to take days off this summer, like my birthday. Does anyone else take da ...

Taking Bets On OTI
Sep 02, 2014

How many wanna bet the important call is to tell us they have sold out? ...

Just Love Taking On A New Job That Has No
Feb 02, 2015

I just don't get it. ...