A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Come on CCMs!! Review the Tgiving requests so we can make plans!!! - nm

Posted: Oct 23, 2012

x

Have you sent an email to your CCM saying just that? - nm

[ In Reply To ..]
x

Have any of them bothered to review & make their approvals yet? - Or only a few lazy ones?

[ In Reply To ..]
x

Probably wont know until a week before - typical

[ In Reply To ..]
I never get approved anyway.

Email CCM & if no answer, follow proc. in MT/ME training to - ensure answer. nm

[ In Reply To ..]
x

I thought they have time per policy to notify you - and dont have to until

[ In Reply To ..]
hours or so before the time??? Check under policy and procedures first.

Not talking about that but how to be sure to get response to - email. MT need to email CCM bout this. nm

[ In Reply To ..]
x

What do they need us for anyway since India gets most of the work now... - FossilMT

[ In Reply To ..]
X

I doubt they work weekends, they get all their holidays off - and ours!

[ In Reply To ..]
And, they get all the parties for rebranding, with T-shirts and cups, and we always get NOTHING.

According to PTO policy, they will - Just Sayin

[ In Reply To ..]
"formally approve or deny the request at least 35 days prior to the holiday." So Thanksgiving should be done by now. If you don't have an answer, I would go up the chain of command.

Wonder if the CCMs know this!! Mine waits until the last minute. - nm

[ In Reply To ..]
x

HEARD FROM MY CCM - Here it is!

[ In Reply To ..]
CCM emailed and stated it is time to put in your Thanksgiving requests. If you had it off last year, probably will not get it off this year and if you want off, need to put in your request now.

Oh good grief... LOL. They never have a clue what's going on. Everyone put in - for it a month ago. NM

[ In Reply To ..]
x

Similar Messages:

How To Pend A Report For Review When You Are On 100% Review
May 12, 2014

Help.  I know you send a report with no questions with Control N but forgot how to send reports for review. ...

Reversal Requests
Mar 09, 2015

I am so tempted to put in my reversal requests comments like, "Really?" or "What planet are you from?" ...

Teamwork Requests
May 07, 2015

Just wondering if anyone knows if what we as MT's see on/in our Teamwork/leave requests is exactly what TSA/Teamwork sees? I was told I submitted a request for a certain day and it didn't show on my end, and I've never had this happen before. I was the one who brought it to her attention; forwarded emails regarding the day I did request off and proved I did not request the day off that she said I did and had put me down for PTO. Yet, I'm still told "My" mistake has been corre ...

CCMs
Dec 05, 2012

Did the former CCMs get fired or were they given another position?  I was under the impression they are now Customer Relationship Managers. ...

Submitting PTO Requests For No Work Available
Aug 30, 2012

My manager is always sending out emails that we are required to submit a PTO request (pain or unpaid) for situations when there is no work available in order to account for all of our hours. I don't understand why we need to do this. I put no studies available on my time card when I clock out when I run out of work. I'm not asking for time off and so don't see why I should have to put in a request for time off when there is no work. I would be more than happy to work during these ...

Just Wondering How Many People Had Their Requests
Nov 22, 2012

Happy OOW Day, y'all.   ...

Wonder If CCMs And QA Leads Got A Pay Cut Also
Jul 11, 2011

They make so much more and when there is no work, I dont see them getting minimum wage for 15 minutes and have to make up their time.   Hey MQ.. why not start trimming the HUGE amount of fat from the multiple overpaid and underworked management staff????  ...

SALARIES OF CCMs
Apr 07, 2012

Just curious but how much money do the CCMs make?  I've never been able to find an answer to this question.  Also, do you have to have a certain number of years transcription experience to be a CCM?  I'm not interested in the position, just curious.  I've also never understood why sometimes communcation with them is bad.  Why do they go for days without sending out emails to the MTs sometimes?    ...

Looking For Information About CCMs
May 04, 2012

Can anyone here tell me about being a CCM? What is the process to apply to become one? What are the requirements? What are their responsibilities?  What do they do on a daily basis? What kind of hours do they work? What kind of pay do they get?  Is it hourly? I've been thinking it might be a good transition to make but I don't know anything about what they do really, except ignore a lot of emails. ...

RE: CCMs Getting Sacked.
Oct 09, 2012

since I never could get the "new improved" email to work, so I don't know if my CCM got the boot or not.  The account I work on had at least 10 people providing daily work updates, some with only the mysterious name of MedQuist North.  The account was/is almost always behind and they are constantly requiring overtime.  Always made me wonder if any of those folks did any of the actual work other than sending out how many reports were available.  Probably for the best that ...

Radio MTME Now Taking Your Requests
Aug 25, 2010

Hey there guys and gals and welcome to another listening day at MTME the voice of transcription!  Here's our first dedication from "are you kidding me I just signed on and there are NJA???" out of Kansas City who wants to hear:  "I've done everything for you, you've done nothing for me" by Rick Springfield!  (feel free to call in your dedications to the Q, taking them 24/7!!)  ...

POD Mistress Requests Schedule Change
Dec 29, 2014

Woke up this a.m. to an *URGENT* message from the POD Mistress telling our POD that we need to look at our schedules and make changes to suit her needs.  Then, ironic as it is, she lists the accounts that have gaps in them and specific times for those specific accounts.  Is she guaranteeing work on those accounts at those times?!  Haha!  I was born at night...but it wasn't last night!  Nice, try PODM!!  We are in a POD.  I would love to get my regular acco ...

Reversal Requests --why Do I Waste My Time?
Apr 16, 2015

Sent in request, my TM sent in on for next level.  Well, the powers above decided my placement of period and/or comma impacted the integrity of the record and should be scored as incorrect verbage rather than punctuation. The 1 point for verbage as opposed to .25 for punctuation makes that short report a fail.  Give us a frigging break.  Don't know why I waste my time.  Just when I calm down and think "working here isn't so bad", something l ...

Can CCMs Turn Lockdown On And Off?
Jul 19, 2010

Lockdown for us started last week and sometimes I can punch in earlier than 15 minutes and jobs keep downloading after my shift and other days I get the error message to contact my CCM.  Also last week there were 200+ shifts posted on the swap board to pick up and this week around 25 a day.  We also go from NJA to many late jobs in the matter of a day with no consistency.  Lastly, when I logged off my shift tonight the backlog for my account was very high with late jobs but n ...

For All You CCMs Want People To Work
Sep 01, 2012

You know I have worked for several companies over the years..and the art of supervision seems to be lost at MModal..I have had supervisors that I would do ANYTHING for because they at least acted like they gave a crap..I get along with most anyone, I enjoy people and their perspective on life.  I dont know what it is with this company but they need to do a reboot and teach people how to do their jobs.  A seething email telling me I have to work OT on a holiday weekend gets you nowhere, ...

Ever Wonder What CCMs Or Whatever Their New Title..earns?
Oct 15, 2012

Nuance STARTS their equivalent of CCMs at 45,000/year, salary.  No need to worry about PTO, sick time, etc..you just get your salary no matter what.  I am assuming Mmodal is right around there..which quite frankly makes me ill and madder than hell.  I do not begrude anybody their due..but the chasm..GIANT chasm between highly trained MLS and pretty much schedule keepers is so patently unjust I do not think I will ever get out of this vortex of bad morale I am sinking in. ...

Everyone HAS To Choose One Of The 2 Plans? You Can't Opt Out?
May 18, 2012

x ...

Well.....just Compared Pay Plans
Dec 08, 2014

Approved time sheet for last week. Used the new pay plan to see the difference. I had over 99% and under 10%. Good thing because I MADE LESS MONEY with this new plan, almost $40. That's for 1 week. So multiply that by 4 weeks - $160 per month. I don't think so. Already took a pay cut by doing VR. Time to start sending out resumes. ...

Nuance's New Benefit Plans...
Jan 12, 2011

As you all may know, Nuance (formerly known as Focus) has acquired Encompass and OSI companies.  So, we get this email today stating a company who formerly handled OSI's HR dept, payroll, benefits, etc. is going to now be handling ours (Nuance).  Well as a result, we are going with a different ins company for health benefits.  We previously had Blue Cross Blue Shield.  I was paying approx. $450 a month for family coverage, and it was a good plan.  Now, they are ...

The Plans Of MModal In India.
Sep 15, 2012

Speaking on the company’s India plans, Dinesh Kumar, Managing Director, India for M*Modal said, “During the company’s growth this past decade, India has remained central to delivering high value clinical documentation services to our U.S.-based customers. As M*Modal's business continues its pivot to embracing technology advances as a natural evolution of its service offerings, we anticipate significant increases in the volume of work flowing to India as pa ...

Phil Tells Me That There Are No Plans To
Mar 06, 2014

send out new computers when Microsoft ends its support of XP in April.  Just curious if that's what anyone else with an XP computer is hearing?? TIA ...

CAREER STEP Payment PLANS?
May 09, 2010

If anyone has taken Career Step, do you feel you are being challenged and that it is worth the money? Do they have payment plans? ...

Transcend Plans To Offshore Even More Work
May 20, 2010

See article by AHDI:  [McGrogan] "... also reiterated Transcend's intention to increase the volume of work performed offshore." http://www.networkedblogs.com/3v3Dz?a=share&ref=nf P.S.  If the link doesn't take you directly to the article, look in the archives, post date 05/03/2010; "Transcend Services: Spheris Bid Attempt to Cost Additional $400K-$500K." ...

Anyone With A Recent Schedule Change Have Plans To -sm
Oct 27, 2014

try to get your old schedule back?  My change was "forced" on me and I was wondering with the new grouping and such, if I should try to get my schedule back.  It was kind of a bizzare change in that I already worked one weekend day and was told I needed to work the other weekend day instead, so now I dont even have 2 days off in a row...that could be remedied I am told, but switching my other day offf....that was optional and for now I said no. ...

M*Modal Plans To Grow Its Presence In The City By Creating Hundreds Of New Jobs Over The Next 24 Mon
Dec 06, 2012

:( ...

Limited Plans Which Are Not Discounts, But Limited Health Insurance?
May 23, 2011

Does anyone who cannot get major medical insurance have any of the limited plans which are not discounts, but limited insurance?  I cannot get major medical, but need something.  I have diabetes and am wondering if there are any good plans out there.  Thanks for any help you can give. ...

Review
Sep 16, 2010

I am a new MT who has only been in the business since March.  I still review every single one of my reports...I did stop listening to them again since I am comfortable with that part...My question is what is a normal amount of time to auctally stop going over the reports again?...I do understand sometimes that it is necessary to sometimes go back over them. Problem is work is picking up and I simply can not keep spending too much time going back over them, not to mention that it dips into p ...

On Review Of Systems ..
Jun 17, 2010

On review of systems, under "constitutional" ______ s/l moyes and fatigue. ...

Review Of An MRCP
Aug 13, 2010

"Bilobed microsystem is noted by the pancreas with abduction of the body and tail immediately adjacent to normal pancreatic duct. " The sentences immediately preceeding this are "Common bile duct and intrahepatic ducts appear normal.  No obstructions are noted."  The sentence after it is "Early developing cystic neoplasm is considered likely; typically these are benign or nonaggressive."   So it would go:  "Common bile duct and intrahepatic ducts appear normal.  No ob ...

Platform Review
Mar 01, 2011

What are all the platforms out there (chartnet, wedmedx, etc) and what are the benefits and downsides of each one? ...