A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Webclock - you have one open time off request - Bobo

Posted: Nov 13, 2012

At the bottom of the webclock I have something that says "you have one open time off request." Does anyone know what that means.

It means you have asked for time off and - sm

[ In Reply To ..]
It has not been approved yet by your TL or whatever they call them now.

Web lock - Bobo

[ In Reply To ..]
Sure wish these messages would be less cryptic and more clear. I hate that web clock anyway. Thanks loads for your help.

Confused about this. We dont punch in or out. We put in our - hours after based Transcender

[ In Reply To ..]
our line counts for the day. We basically put in our shift hours but they have to conincide correctly with our production number. Are you saying you are punching in and out? Where is this clock? I haven't heard anything about it.

Webclock - Bobo

[ In Reply To ..]
I'm not in Transcend. You must have a different type of way to record your hours.

You'll probably be put on WebClock in the future. sm - anon

[ In Reply To ..]
That is how it worked when my company was bought out. Didn't happen overnight. Everything seems to happen in dribs and drabs. Don't worry about it until you are told about it. No big deal. Just like a virtual punch clock.

We punch in when we start our shifts, clock out for breaks, punch back in, clock out at end of shift.

Similar Messages:

How Do You Enter PTO Time Taken Into Webclock?
Dec 27, 2012

I'm just getting started on Webclock and I have been through the manual and don't know if I missed it or it wasn't there.  I took some PTO time during Christmas, which was approved in Webclock, but I don't know how to enter my PTO hours for those days.  Thanks so much for any help and have a great day! ...

How Do We Request Time Off Without Pay?
Oct 18, 2014

When I asked my supervisor, she sent an attachment on how do it, but I don't understand exactly.  It looks like I'm supposed to first go into Remedy (?) and request it, then go into Teamwork?  I just now tried to go into Remedy, and all I got was a blank page.  Everything is so complicated, and I'm so tired.   ...

Does Anyone Else Get Audited When They Request Time Off?
Feb 23, 2012

it seems like when I request time off, maybe for 4 lousy hours or whether it be a whole day I either get audited or have a meaningless 1.9 long report come back to me within 20 minutes of requesting time off which the report had the word "the" left out which did not change the report "only educational for the MT" .  Really MQ? or should I say MMuddle.  I have a ccm that wants to play head games. ...

You Cannot Request Time Off Unless You Have Paid Leave
May 01, 2013

It seems to be that it might be illegal to say you cannot request time off unless you have paid leave.  Does anyone know this?  This Nuance company is really awful now it seems to me anyway.  I do not plan to stay here long, too many changes since the takeover.  Bad changes.  ...

Today's Scare From OTI -- If You Don't Request Your Time Off
Dec 19, 2013

in the proper manner, you won't be considered for any of the new, exciting, lower paying jobs they offer -- oh no! LOL In reality, I am so tired of dealing with the low work/no work situation and the out and out rudeness of the A's, I really do not care anymore. ...

Did They Change The Way To Request Leave On The Time Sheet
May 06, 2012

Cant figure out how to get the leave req in...Gonna be one of those days again ...

Every Time You Open A Page On MTStars, Are You
Feb 01, 2012

Very annoying! ...

Per TSA We Are Not To Open OOW Ticket Or Document Work Avail On Time Sheet
May 18, 2015

A little late. Done and done. Discontinue to check system and do any reports that come through. What malarky!! I want to know how will I be compensated. ...

Webclock Calculates The Time "weird"
Sep 28, 2012

Is it just me or does anybody else think that webclock calculates the time "weird".  I really thought I had all my hours in this week and webclock has me down 2 hours, yet I don't remember taking any time off this week.  ...

Imedx/Exponent Quesiton. How Do I Request Time Off In Exponent?
May 12, 2015

but not sure how to make the request.  I must be overlooking something.  Please someone help me with this.  Thanks. ...

Cannot Log Into Webclock
Dec 11, 2012

Is there anyone else who cannot log into Webclock.  I can get into Alphastaff, but I am unable to go to the Webclock site to clock in ...

WebClock?
Dec 20, 2012

Have any of you coming from Transcend done the WebClock training? Is it easy to use? TIA! ...

PTO On Webclock
Jan 26, 2013

Just noticed that my whopping amount of PTO (24.87) is the same on all three pay periods for this year.  Do they add it in at the end of the month or what?  Just wondering why in pay period 1 of this year I have the same amount of PTO as I do now.  Help!!! ...

On Webclock There Is A Way To See Three
Jul 09, 2014

weeks of clock ins.  Then as the next week comes up the last one disappears.  Is there anyway to see former weeks' clock ins??  TIA ...

Question About New Webclock
Dec 19, 2012

Those of us who have been using webclock and are not new from other companies - do we have to go on and do something different and set up a new pin etc.  I got an email about having to view an 8 minute instruction on setting up an account with webclock but I already have one.  Of course it is through alpha staff so do I need to do anything?  ...

Last Day Together Into Webclock With New PIN Number
Dec 22, 2012

I still have not been able to get into the correct window to select my pin number. I called the solution center and he told me to call another department to help. Of course they aren't even open today. Is anyone else getting as desperate as me? ...

Webclock ID, Is This Noted Any Where?
Jun 09, 2013

For some reason I am totally spacing what my Webclock ID is and this is different than the employee number on the paystubs.  Does anyone know where to find this?  There is only a link if you forgot your pin.  Thanks for any help, I cannot seem to find it on my rolodex where I normally keep these things. ...

Webclock Discrepancy
May 04, 2014

anyone else being told of webclock discrepancies, that you are claiming more hours than you worked?  ...

So Frustrated....why Can't I Get Webclock
Nov 16, 2014

to work from either my favorites bar OR saved on the desktop?  I am so tired of having to type the website directly.  I CAN save it to the desktop, but when I click on it, it just gives me a message that says "timeout condition detected" and will not go to Webclock.  ??? Anyone else have this problem? ...

Question On LPH And Webclock
Dec 06, 2014

I am trying to figure out how to best keep my LPH at a reasonable rate.  Since on the new plan your lines per hour are divided by the hours in Webclock, what about the time you spend if you have to look something up, or try to find a word, or whatever, bathroom break.  Would it be best to clock out in Webclock, do the search or whatever it is, and then clock back in once you have completed whatever it is you are doing?  I know for me, sometimes I get caught up in "looking" for som ...

What Is PTOGF On Our Webclock?sm
Jan 15, 2015

nm ...

Nuance Webclock Problems
Mar 03, 2011

Does anybody else have trouble just signing on to this darned thing?  I have to try 5 to 10 times a night sometimes to even get the Webclock to come up.  I can get onto the first page okay, but then clicking on ITCS Weblock after the Payroll button more often than not results in a totally blank page.  No error message or anything else to give me a clue what's going on.  I just keep trying back and then eventually get in  (and so have to modify a lot of punches). Is ...

Transcender Wondering About Webclock
Mar 13, 2012

I am wondering about the webclock I heard Nuance uses.  Are they crazy strict about sticking to your shift and clocking out for everything?  I like the flexibility Transcend offers with regard to family stuff.  If I have to go pick up my kid or go to the school or doctor, they are cool with it and let me flex.  We can also flex when work is low.  Is that going to go away?  Wondering if I should even stick out the next couple of weeks or say screw it and enjoy the re ...

Timesaver Transition To Webclock
Dec 16, 2012

Those who are still using Timesaver to log their time are supposed to be switching to webclock right? Does anyone know when that starts? I haven't heard anything about it recently.  ...

Since WebClock Starts On 12/22, Does That Mean Pay Week Is From Sat-Fri? Nm
Dec 18, 2012

nm ...

Lines Importing Into Webclock
Jan 01, 2013

I am new to Webclock and we were told to wait to approve our timesheet until the lines had been imported, but were also told we had to approve them by tomorrow.  None of my lines have imported and I was just curious if they usually don't show up until the last day or 2?  Thanks! ...

Noticed The Times Don't Add Up On Webclock
Jun 07, 2013

Okay, just wondering if anyone else has noticed the times don't add up on Webclock.  For example, I punched in today at 05:03 and punched out at 05:16 due to lack of work.  How does it figure I worked 22 minutes????  From 05:03 to 05:16 = 13 mins doesn't it.  ...

This Sounds Dumb, I Know, But Can Someone Explain The Webclock.....sm
May 01, 2012

I do not understand the punches.   06:81.  81 what?  I missed over 4 hours today because granddaughter broke her wrist and was at the ER.  I work 8 hours and will have weird times like above.   4 hours and 23 minutes should be 0423 not some weird 04:74.     ...

Merry Christmas, NJA. How Do I Enter OOW On Webclock?
Dec 25, 2013

What I mean is, do you let the clock run for an hour and clock out, or the scheduled 8 hours and enter OOW in the comments section?  Haven't done this before.  ...

Cannot Request MT Over ME Or ME Or MT
Nov 12, 2009

Up until today I had been keeping my head above water because I was an MT>ME, meaning I got all the typing jobs first and then got ASR.  Well, today we got served a notice that those requests are no longer being honored and everything is going into one big pool.  Just when I think things can't get any worse- THEY DO!  ...