A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

My Mmodal email 'can't connect'. Anyone else? - nm

Posted: Apr 10, 2012

x

I cannot connect - n/m

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

Can't connect either - Honkedoff

[ In Reply To ..]
[eom]

me too - fadingstar

[ In Reply To ..]
I had that problem all day, then about 10 minutes ago I got in and now I can't again.

Had that problem yesterday too - AnonToo

[ In Reply To ..]
and it happens to me regularly, i.e., probably every other day for 2-4 hours at a time.

Similar Messages:

New Mmodal Email, Which Is Best?
Aug 10, 2012

Which is better to switch to, Windows Live or MT Mail Web Access? ...

Mmodal Email
Feb 12, 2013

Someone was good enough in the past to tell me how to move an email to another folder in the Windows Live mail but I seem to have forgotten.  Help anybody? ...

Is MModal Email Down? Am I Supposed To Be
Jul 16, 2012

I honestly did not read those past emails we got on "My Community".  Did we change over to a new system that I did not bother to read about, or is it just down this morning? ...

Logging In To MModal Email
Aug 24, 2012

I'm away from my home computer and need to check my MModal email.  Can anyone tell me how to do this?  I cannot log on going to www.mmodal.com.  Thanks.  Cathy ...

Sound On MModal Email...
Apr 23, 2014

Does anyone know how to turn on sound so I am alerted when an email comes in thru the MModal email system (Ipswitch Web Messaging)? Thank you in advance for your help. ...

Anyone Having Trouble Accessing MMODAL Email? - Nm
Jun 04, 2015

cc ...

MModal Health Benefits For 2014 Email
Oct 19, 2013

I have been offered a new job, aka escape route out of MModal. Everything about the new job makes me happy EXCEPT the high premiums for their insurance plans. Can we really believe the email from a couple days ago promising that our premiums for 2014 would stay the same as they were in 2013???? What's the catch? Is it an outright lie? ...

Cannot Connect
Nov 22, 2010

I am trying to work on a laptop with XP b/c of travel.  I got DocQ to download, but it says "fail to connect."  Does anyone have experience with what setting I may have wrong, etc. to fix this? ...

Cannot Connect To DQS!
Feb 15, 2012

Just came back from my lunch break and cannot connect.  ...

Can't Connect
Jun 26, 2012

I can't get connected to DQscribe.  Anyone else having trouble? ...

Still Can't Connect
Jul 10, 2012

Am I the only one who still can't connect.  I can see the backlog going down, so I know people are working....but iI still get the 'failed to connect' error. ...

Im In A Job Now But Can't Connect To
Jun 02, 2015

Please be a crash, please be a crash... ...

Cannot Connect To Database
Jun 11, 2012

is anyone else having a problem connecting to patient database? ...

DQS Problems? I'm Unable To Connect
Sep 15, 2010

Try to log in and it sits for a few minutes and then says unable to connect??  Anyone else?? ...

Unable To Connect To DocQScribe
Oct 07, 2010

First I was kicked off and now I can't reconnect to DocQScribe.  I made a ticket and will try back in a bit.  Anyone else have any idea as to what other hoops I should jump through? ...

DQS Problems? Says Failed To Connect
Nov 04, 2010

Can't get in.  Keeps saying failed to connect.  Anyone else? ...

Belkin Router/VPN Dropping Connect Help
Sep 17, 2011

I transcribe for a large hospital from home through their VPN connection.  I use a router at home, and keep getting disconnected from the VPN, am pretty sure it's the router.  Anyone have any luck with a particular brand of router and VPN, I've heard Linkskys might be better?  My broad band company nor my tech support at work "do not support routers" so if I want to use one, I'm on my own.  Have called Belkin, will call again, but just thought I'd ask on t ...

I Just Started My Shift And Getting "failed To Connect" At
Jan 11, 2013

8:30 pm Central time.  Is it me or is the system still down? ...

Holy Yikes..got An Email From MedQ With All Email Addresses
Nov 17, 2011

I am sure these are closely guarded as they would let MTs actually communicate with each other..and that would be a no no.. MTs might actually band together ...

Is Anyone Having Email Issues. Just Tried To Reply To An Email And It Didnt Work.
Dec 02, 2014

x ...

Vent - MQCentral Email Is The Lousiest Email
Dec 07, 2010

system devised!  It never seems to work and is so unbelievably slow I can't stand it!!  Glad I got that off my chest. ...

Good Ole MM. They Want Us Perfect But Their Email Saying Email Purge
Oct 19, 2012

x ...

Do They Send Rejection Email To Your Testing Email?
Mar 20, 2014

s ...

Imedx Email. How Do You Delete An Email?
Apr 06, 2015

I see nothing. ...

Trying To Email 360 Transcription With Their Email
Mar 23, 2015

and it says there is no such address.  Anyone else having trouble like that? ...

New Email Regarding The "migartion" Of Email.
Apr 02, 2015

nm ...

Anyone Using MModal
May 19, 2011

and noticing that it is really not doing a good job lately.  I've not usually had problems with it when it comes to regular English-speaking doctors, but this week it has been a mess.  It is either not putting in entire sentences or putting in off the wall stuff that sounds nothing like what is being said.  I've come to expect that with ESL, but certainly not with English as native language.  Weird.  Must be taking some time off for MT week. ...

What Is MModal?
Feb 13, 2012

What is MModal company?  General typist edit company or Medical transcription company? This question is bugging me ever since this ASR took over from us.. LOL to wrap it up..   ...

SS# And MModal
Apr 30, 2012

MModal asks for your SS# on the application process of applying for jobs there!!! Thanks to some of you, I ran ran ran from this place.  When I inquired about how uncomfortable I was with sharing my SS#...I was told to just use any number.  WHAT?!!? Then why have it there!!! Who in their right mind would give their SS# to a company that hasn't even hired them yet.  I agree with the rest of you. RUN SALLY RUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN ...

MModal, WHY????
May 24, 2012

Why is MModal posting job openings, when so many of use are running out of work or worse falling into the pool--what with the pay cuts, VR being paid half even though it takes nearly as long to edit most reports, and the fact that I only get my "primary" accounts about 30% of the time and the rest of the time I am typing from the pool so that nearly every report that comes up is a new facility or dictator, I have gone from making $16 an hour to minimum wage. I cannot afford this. Why can' ...