A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

cannot connect to database - mclyell

Posted: Jun 11, 2012

is anyone else having a problem connecting to patient database?

Yes, UGHHHHHHHHH NM - SBH

[ In Reply To ..]
v

I can't get on Remedy need authentication code - SBH

[ In Reply To ..]
I don;t remeber getting one of those, although it was a long time ago when did training.

Nevermind I was using worng password...DUH NM - SBH

[ In Reply To ..]
x
Remedy - anon
[ In Reply To ..]
I'm in Remedy but not sure where to put this problem. Any help?
Don't know if I did it right, but I put it under software issue - SBH
[ In Reply To ..]
I did the training over a month ago and never had to use it until now. I just put a note under software issue DocQscribe failed to connect. I could be wrong though.
Remedy - anon
[ In Reply To ..]
Ha! Funny, but I just did the training this morning! I put it under software too but still not sure if that was right or not.

Out - fadingstar

[ In Reply To ..]
It kicked me out and won't let me log back in

Same here....knocked me out of job and now DQS failed to connect - Becky

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

Support is backed up...trying to call in - Becky

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

Yes, just kicked out and can't get back in--nm - Jax

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

DEP Now won't load either - NM - fadingstar

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

Make sure DEP in bookmark is mmodal not MQ - jaybee

[ In Reply To ..]
If you have bookmarked DEP for awhile, it may still be under MQ, change the address to depnow.mmodal :)

thank you - NM - fadingstar

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

Yeah, but... (sm) - Argh!

[ In Reply To ..]
Thank you for that, because I wasn't getting to DEP either, but now that I have changed it to Mmodal, it has a green light. Srsly? This doesn't feel like a green light situation, sitting here trying to get back in and can't.

Similar Messages:

Database
Mar 09, 2010

In database section doctor states "protime 34%"  , is this correct? I can't find anything on protime, it's not prothrombin time.  Please help!! ...

Cannot Connect
Nov 22, 2010

I am trying to work on a laptop with XP b/c of travel.  I got DocQ to download, but it says "fail to connect."  Does anyone have experience with what setting I may have wrong, etc. to fix this? ...

Cannot Connect To DQS!
Feb 15, 2012

Just came back from my lunch break and cannot connect.  ...

Can't Connect
Jun 26, 2012

I can't get connected to DQscribe.  Anyone else having trouble? ...

Still Can't Connect
Jul 10, 2012

Am I the only one who still can't connect.  I can see the backlog going down, so I know people are working....but iI still get the 'failed to connect' error. ...

Im In A Job Now But Can't Connect To
Jun 02, 2015

Please be a crash, please be a crash... ...

Database/Lab Findings
Sep 08, 2010

ALt 47, AST 122, _____ 34% (sounds like he's saying "chrotom").   He follows with hemoglobin 13.6, hematocrit 39.9, white blood cell 4,300 with 26% ___ (sounds like "paulies") 56% bans, 14% lymphocytes...  Any help you can offer with my two blanks would be greatly apprecaited. Cheers ...

ADT Unable To Contact Database
Dec 20, 2010

Anybody else having this problem today on ADT search?  "Unable to contact database."  I never had this problem before, so do you know if we are supposed to complete reports like this? Thanks. ...

What Now? Unable To Contact Database?
Feb 15, 2012

Can't do an ADT search. Great way to improve productivity... ...

DQS Problems? I'm Unable To Connect
Sep 15, 2010

Try to log in and it sits for a few minutes and then says unable to connect??  Anyone else?? ...

Unable To Connect To DocQScribe
Oct 07, 2010

First I was kicked off and now I can't reconnect to DocQScribe.  I made a ticket and will try back in a bit.  Anyone else have any idea as to what other hoops I should jump through? ...

DQS Problems? Says Failed To Connect
Nov 04, 2010

Can't get in.  Keeps saying failed to connect.  Anyone else? ...

My Mmodal Email 'can't Connect'. Anyone Else?
Apr 10, 2012

x ...

Old Reports In Database Make Me Embarrassed To Be An MT
Sep 27, 2010

in the report I looked up:  He also had a temperature of 102.  He was given half of a beer, which improved it. The audio was still there, so I listened to it, just being curious.  I heard Bayer pretty clearly.  One of the reasons ASR is dangerous, especially for those trying to go fast to make up for lost lines.  ...

Bet We're Going Down Again,..cant Contact Database For Physician Searches
Feb 15, 2012

x ...

Anybody Ever Had Any Issues With The Physician Database Being Really Slow
May 09, 2013

I've got a new account that's really laggy typing any names into the database, but even worse, up to a 4- to 5-second delay deleting names via backspace.  I've tried troubleshooting the issue with Tech Support, but no luck there.  Just upgraded my ISP to see if that might be a contributing factor, but no change with that, so the next thing is to upgrade my RAM from 2 GB to 4 GB, I guess.  It's happening during both a regular Alt + I search and also Alt + C ...

Belkin Router/VPN Dropping Connect Help
Sep 17, 2011

I transcribe for a large hospital from home through their VPN connection.  I use a router at home, and keep getting disconnected from the VPN, am pretty sure it's the router.  Anyone have any luck with a particular brand of router and VPN, I've heard Linkskys might be better?  My broad band company nor my tech support at work "do not support routers" so if I want to use one, I'm on my own.  Have called Belkin, will call again, but just thought I'd ask on t ...

Question About Pulling Physician's Name From The Database Into The Body Of The Report.
Dec 19, 2012

When in EditScript and using the Contacts list to copy a physician name into the body of the report, does anyone else find that sometimes (not always) the cursor locks up for a few seconds and you have to wait before you can move on?  If so, has anyone found a remedy other than just waiting, maybe some key to hit other than the spacebar? ...

Anyone Inquired About This One: "Data Entry Database Compiler - Karen"?
Apr 20, 2010

I saw this one on the Job Seeker board (http://forum.mtstars.com/223201.html) and was wondering if anyone responded to it yet. On some levels, it seems legit...but then on other hand it seems like a scam because it keeps talking about their "database compiler software," and I keep thinking about those companies that'll hire you to work for them but in order for you to make "real money" you'd have to buy their software. I know there's plenty of free compiler software on the net, ...

"Unable To Contact Database" Message, Anybody Else?
Jan 27, 2011

Am getting this message when I search for patient in ADT.  Anybody else getting this message?  Is the system down?  Not connecting?  Everything else is okay. ...

I Just Started My Shift And Getting "failed To Connect" At
Jan 11, 2013

8:30 pm Central time.  Is it me or is the system still down? ...