A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Inactive time figures for ASR have been really strange during the past 2 days. - What is up with that? nm

Posted: May 06, 2013

nm

Gave me inactive time during spell/grammar check - sm

[ In Reply To ..]
That doesn't make sense - unless they're trying to cheat us out of more money.

How do you know when inactive is given - where does it say?

[ In Reply To ..]
??

Yes, tell us. We need to know then we can do whatever might - fix the problem. nm

[ In Reply To ..]
x

Similar Messages:

Strange Days Indeed
Sep 20, 2010

I know that the majority on this board have bad relationships with their past and present CCM, but I just had to put this up.  This new CCM I have is G-R-E-A-T!   She listens, calls back or emails back right away, If she doesn't know something she finds out and she is always just saying "thank you" and "I appreciate you"...  I haven't had a good one in YEARS!  The 6.1 new stuff took us all for a loop, but she was (it seemed) on call 24/7 for us during the tran ...

Inactive Time
Feb 19, 2015

Does everyone realize that we are given inactive time if the moronic dictator decides to call in and wait 300 seconds before actually dictating a report if they dictate anything at all?  I just did a 400 second transcription job and I spent the first 300 seconds listening to the news in the background while he talked about the news.  I finally type the report and get out of it and see that I was "docked" 2.48 seconds for having to listen to NOTHING.  I already got in trouble for " ...

Inactive Time/BOOST Bull!
Jun 28, 2012

Ok, not sure if I'm the only one who had this initial perception of the mentoring program and the BOOST initiative, but it is my impression that during my mentoring session it was kind of IMPLIED that if our inactive time decreased our pay would go up...me thinking my daily pay for SR. Inserted in there ever so sneakily from my mentor is the fact that the inactive time has NO BEARING WHATSOEVER on our daily production pay! A low inactive time only affects PTO, downtime, etc., pay which is ...

Got My ASR Production/inactive Time Statistics ;)
Jul 10, 2012

Of course I'm over the "target". Hmm.... they us answering the phone, searching the internet and walking away from the work station. One huge cause of inactive time they are conspicuously leaving out is taking the time to read client profiles! - Especially when I am getting many jobs outside of my usual BOB. I'm happy to do a good job - follow the CP, make sure I have the right drug and dosage because the doctor can't pronounce the drug well enough, find the correct name of a s ...

Anyone Else Notice A Dramatic Jump In Inactive Time This Week?
May 15, 2013

haven't had to google anything tonight and have 7 mins in 4 hours?!?!?!?!   ...

Do Our Lines Per Hour Include Or Exclude Inactive Time?
Jun 18, 2014

When figuring your lines per hour, is that for the whole time you are clocked in or is inactive time deducted? ...

Yea! All My Hard Work Over The Past 3 Days
Mar 12, 2012

Glad I put in all that extra time! ...

How Many Nuance Employees Have Quit In The Past 30 Days?
Aug 04, 2013

I'm just curious because I'm actively looking for anything other than this MT crap. On my main account, most of this a.m. no work. Now all of a sudden there's work plus they want me to move to another count to help out. Why didn't you need my help this morning? Sorry, but my shift ends now and I'm outta here. It seems every day there are people quitting - I can't wait to jump on that band wagon. :) ...

Wow. I Have Been Clocked In 45 Minutes, And My Inactive Time Shows As 34 Minutes.
May 08, 2013

It appears to be only counting the active time to be the actual time the audio is playing and not all the time I spend in ADT and formatting. Looks like they may be manipulating the figure to ding people "for not actively working" for long periods of time. Hmmm, building another way to fire people? ...

Does Anyone That Works Part Time Work Three 8 Hour Days?
Apr 08, 2013

Currently, I'm working four 6-hour days.  I was wondering if they allow three 8-hour days?  Anyone do that?  ...

Figures, After A Few Straight Weeks Of Nothing
May 27, 2010

but accounts in my own BOB, I started getting ALL non-BOB today even though apparently there was plenty of work on my primary.  So I though, hmmmm, I bet I'm getting audited....sure enough......I looked in statistics and I WAS.  Surprise!!! --- after 6 audited reports (very difficult, unfamiliar ESLs and new-to-me work types) I have a score of 97.7%.  I guess I failed my second audit.  That makes me so bleeping mad!!!  So, does this mean I will go on 100% QA immedi ...

Figures, No Work, No Surprises Here.......new CCM...
Jun 23, 2010

Didn't have NJA too much (but regularly) BEFORE this CCM switch.  But old CCM said that new CCM is bringing 3 more accounts with her so it should even less likely that we get NJA.  What happens?  As soon as new CCM arrives suddenly there is LESS work.  Nothing but NJA as soon as I sign on.  Before it would at least take until several hours into my shift.  Well, I hope they want to keep paying me the work availability rate.  I'm in CA.  They have ...

Payroll Email ...figures (sm)
Dec 02, 2010

Earning and deduction code chart shows "BNSUP" - Production bonus for CORPORATE employees .... nice. This greedy, immoral place sickens me to my stomach. ...

Maybe MM Figures They Might Be Paying UE Anyway To Employees,
Feb 27, 2013

the time they will be paying UE.  If they fire ya, eventually UE will run out.  If they keep you as an employee, UE could go on a long time, on and off.  Maybe this says nothing good about the overall work situation, if they are willing to let MTs go.  It means TAT is easier to meet with fewer MTs and if they are willing to pay UE to ex-employees, tells me they know they will never have need of them again and eventually UE will run out. ...

M*Modal Collaborative Intelligence=Stick Figures
Feb 16, 2012

That sounds about as intelligent as they get... ...

This Is America Where People Are Important - Not COWS! So Stop Telling Me I Have "inactive"
May 16, 2012

Does This Seem Strange?
Feb 26, 2010

I sent my resume to Iridium (I regret doing that) and they sent me a test to take through Word and some transcribing.  I noticed that the doctor clearly said a patient's name in one of the recordings!  I thought it was a fictitious name, but I then received an e-mail asking me to sign a confidentiality form due to the patient info in the dictations.  I think it's terrible that they didn't take this person's name out.  Something seems odd about this company ...

Strange....
Jan 09, 2012

I just read the lengthy, rambling, repetitious, chatty message posted on the Job Seeker's Board by CLK Transcription. It reminds me of the job posting on another site about a year ago that contained "LOL" in the job description.  Has professionalism completely died in America?  Evidently so.   ...

This Is Very Strange....
May 18, 2015

I received a general email asking for OT commitments for today...and just ran out of work?  WTH?   ...

Something Strange Is Going On
Jun 10, 2015

Anyone know what?   ...

Strange Happening - Is It Just Me ?
Apr 09, 2010

Starting this morning, about 3/4 of my reports (which I HAD NOT sent to QA, i.e. did not  check the box), are returning to me with QA feedback.  What with FTR this could really go against my submission rate.  I rarely send to QA, maybe 1-2 a day at most.  Anyone else having this happen, a technical glitch, or am I losing it ?  TIA !   ...

Seems Strange That Everything In MQ Is So Slow.
Apr 13, 2010

Every site having to do with MQ is as slow as molasses.  Other Internet sites whiz along.  Trying to check MQ E-mail, clock in, etc. is always a draaaaaaaaggggg.  Is it their equipment or poor IT I wonder?  Either way, once again makes you wonder about their accuracy on any of our numbers.  Does their software "catch" everything or are some of my lines are flying past while it is dragging like a snail?   ...

Strange Question, But...
Dec 05, 2011

how does one go about getting fired from medquist? i would make much more money on unemployment... ...

Strange Problem
Sep 03, 2012

Sometimes when typing suddenly keyboard goes haywire.  Things get highlighted just when using arrow keys, get all caps when caps not on and other weird things that prevent me from working.  Then in a few minutes all is okay and it may not happen again for weeks.  This happen to anyone else.  Something in the system or do I just need a new keyboard?  Appreciate all comments. ...

What Is Going On.Really Strange NO Jobs
Nov 05, 2012

what is going on?  ...

Strange E-mail
Apr 01, 2013

Just looked at my in box and had an e-mail I STRONGLY  suspect is spam.  I deleted it. Sender:  Bartholomew Marquez RE:  Pick update. It also had an attachment. Just wanted to give others a heads up.   ...

Very Strange Job Offer
Sep 18, 2013

Just got an unsolicited email from "At Once" transcription company.  Said they had reviewed my resume and seem to be a good fit and to call for an interview.  They listed their address, etc..... Signed by - person to call to set up interview.  On line, there is no company called At Once listed when googled.  I know I didn't send ANYONE a resume in quite a while.  WT is this?!?!   ...

Does Anyone Else Find This Knd Of Strange?
Nov 14, 2013

Why is it that we can't forward our emails out of the system? It will let me print them, but I wanted to forward one to an old coworker and it won't allow it. I always wonder if it is covering their rear after the Transcend lawsuit? ...

Hmmm-strange
Sep 05, 2014

Cannot get into e-mail or remedy.  I was able to at noon and now NOT.  Very strange?  Don't know what is going on. ...

IMedX - Everything Seems Strange
May 10, 2015

Everything seems strange at this company anymore.  Not a lot of emails from accountcare regarding updates on accounts, nor do you get an email from your supe regarding anything much at all.  Everyone is being so hush-hush, it seems.    Also, one of the QA's sent an email this morning saying today is her last day.  Wonder why??  The work on accounts is still very sporadic.  This past Friday, there was hardly any work at all, even after 8p, and most of the time Fri-Sun are the "feast" ...