A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Strange happening - is it just me ? - pitbullmom

Posted: Apr 09, 2010

Starting this morning, about 3/4 of my reports (which I HAD NOT sent to QA, i.e. did not  check the box), are returning to me with QA feedback.  What with FTR this could really go against my submission rate.  I rarely send to QA, maybe 1-2 a day at most. 

Anyone else having this happen, a technical glitch, or am I losing it ?  TIA !

I could be wrong, but-sm - chellbell

[ In Reply To ..]
That is what happened to me right before I was audited. Do they have scores on them. If they have scores then possibly part of audit. I was told everyone is going to be audited once a month or once every 2 months.

sometimes certain reports/dictators are 100% QA - chihuahuamom

[ In Reply To ..]
It sounds like your CCM may have chosen certain reports/dictators that all need to go through QA. Those DO NOT count against you for QA submission. You are definitely not losing it. We have that on our account too- certain worktypes always have a second look to make sure the ADT screen is right.

You were probably being audited - Daisy

[ In Reply To ..]
That's what happened to me last week. They don't count it against your QA submission rate. However, if you have a score, then means you were audited.

Similar Messages:

Is This Happening To Every One?
Apr 14, 2010

Every time I submit a job to QA for a blank it gets QA'd 100% and very, very picky..I might add. ...

Happening Again
Aug 31, 2010

I sign on this morning, NJA.  After a while, I get 1 lone job from YESTERDAY AT 19:00.  Then nothing.  What is up with that?  Where was this job?  Where are the rest from 19:00 on?  ...

It's Happening...
Aug 14, 2012

The docs and management brought in VR, and now there are too many MTs and not enough work.   Our workflow went from hundreds of jobs with overtime on a regular basis to barely anything left to type.  The company for which I work is not an MTSO, but a fiirm with local clinics, plus docs doing reports for other clinics/hospitals.  Luckily, we MTs work at home and are fortunate to get paid hourly, so during our slow times, we can either take PTO (if we have it) or wait for more ...

It's Happening....
Feb 06, 2015

Well, here I am in the same boat as all ya'll after managing to keep my same few accounts for the last 24 months....I logged in today and lo and behold not a single one of the accounts I got were my usuals.  Hope I don't dip below my quota for the day, because I got a lot of client profiles to read :S ...

Not Happening
May 19, 2015

I don't get paid to review my entire team's errors. I don't get paid to even read emails. I'm not doing it. Sorry ...

I Hope Someone Will See What's Happening To Me
Dec 11, 2009

Do I have options, or just wait until they fire me (why? this is crazy!).  ...

What Is Happening At M*Modal
Oct 09, 2012

What is happening at M*Modal. Any information would be very helpful? ...

OTI What Is Happening To The Account
Jan 27, 2013

they over-hired for -- 70 MTs?  There was not enough work to keep the 70 MTs busy when the account was flowing and now the account has dwindled to few jobs or NJA.  Were you you given back up accounts?  TY ...

For Those Wondering What's Happening
Feb 06, 2014

You do know or remember that MModal is considered a distressed company, carrying around $750 million in debt, and last month they hired restructuring advisors? This article came from the Wall Street Journal. IMHO, another round of American MTs are about to be "restricted" out of a job, with more and more jobs going to India. This would explain why there are no jobs in any region, not because of snow. They need to save as much money as they can, big time. ...

Have No Idea Why This Is Happening,
Dec 07, 2014

I get the message Internet Explorer has stopped working on a daily basis. It usually means I have to wait a few seconds for it to restart but sometimes it has to close whatever page I am on. Does anyone have any information that might cause this? Thanks. ...

What's Happening With Imedx
Mar 01, 2015

If there's one thing I've learned in my 61 years (that's the body; the brain operates at the teenage level), is not to guess at the reason for things. I've followed the comments here about Imedx, some of which made me go "hmmm" and others had me rolling my eyes. You can guess the Imedx situation to death, but there's only one way to separate the "I THINK what's going on is ..." and "I KNOW what's going on." It's called ... pick up the phone and flat o ...

What Is Happening With The ILP Work?
Apr 30, 2015

It's always been subpar, but it's absolutely awful now, averaging about 30+ corrections per report.  Hey, if you can't understand what they're dictating, make up something nonsensical to throw in there!  I wonder if they've hired a bunch of new ones or removed some levels of their QA?  It's taking forever to fix this garbage.  I am regretting being an MME at this point and would cry tears of joy for some ASR instead!!! ...

Does This Seem Strange?
Feb 26, 2010

I sent my resume to Iridium (I regret doing that) and they sent me a test to take through Word and some transcribing.  I noticed that the doctor clearly said a patient's name in one of the recordings!  I thought it was a fictitious name, but I then received an e-mail asking me to sign a confidentiality form due to the patient info in the dictations.  I think it's terrible that they didn't take this person's name out.  Something seems odd about this company ...

Strange....
Jan 09, 2012

I just read the lengthy, rambling, repetitious, chatty message posted on the Job Seeker's Board by CLK Transcription. It reminds me of the job posting on another site about a year ago that contained "LOL" in the job description.  Has professionalism completely died in America?  Evidently so.   ...

This Is Very Strange....
May 18, 2015

I received a general email asking for OT commitments for today...and just ran out of work?  WTH?   ...

Something Strange Is Going On
Jun 10, 2015

Anyone know what?   ...

More And Positive Changes Happening With MTEC
Mar 10, 2010

Starting immediately, the 9 month program will be a 12 month program. (The reason why they shortened the program at all was to apply for national accrediation which would allow students to apply for grants.) Starting April 1st, no retakes on tests, and we will now be grading all the advanced reports that you are currently doing for review. There is also a failure to progress policy which states that a student must submit 50% of the work for the month or be put on academic probation. If they d ...

Are These Wacky Audits Only Happening
May 28, 2010

to people who have been here the longest, i.e., paid the most? I dont know what an average pay would be now, but I am guessing 8 cpl for transcription and 4 for editing, so lets use that.  If you are making more than that, are you getting these insane audits or is it everyone they are targeting... Answer Over 8 or Under 8 if you have received one of these failing audits suddenly.   I am over 8 and have had 2 failing audits in a row now. ...

Can Someone Put What's Happening At Webmdx In A Nutshell?
Apr 29, 2011

I don't work there, I work at MedQuist, but I'd like to know what may be coming down the pike for us....anyone care to share what the pay cut entails? TIA ...

NJA Right Off Monday Morn. Happening More
Nov 12, 2012

nm ...

Seems Strange That Everything In MQ Is So Slow.
Apr 13, 2010

Every site having to do with MQ is as slow as molasses.  Other Internet sites whiz along.  Trying to check MQ E-mail, clock in, etc. is always a draaaaaaaaggggg.  Is it their equipment or poor IT I wonder?  Either way, once again makes you wonder about their accuracy on any of our numbers.  Does their software "catch" everything or are some of my lines are flying past while it is dragging like a snail?   ...

Strange Days Indeed
Sep 20, 2010

I know that the majority on this board have bad relationships with their past and present CCM, but I just had to put this up.  This new CCM I have is G-R-E-A-T!   She listens, calls back or emails back right away, If she doesn't know something she finds out and she is always just saying "thank you" and "I appreciate you"...  I haven't had a good one in YEARS!  The 6.1 new stuff took us all for a loop, but she was (it seemed) on call 24/7 for us during the tran ...

Strange Question, But...
Dec 05, 2011

how does one go about getting fired from medquist? i would make much more money on unemployment... ...

Strange Problem
Sep 03, 2012

Sometimes when typing suddenly keyboard goes haywire.  Things get highlighted just when using arrow keys, get all caps when caps not on and other weird things that prevent me from working.  Then in a few minutes all is okay and it may not happen again for weeks.  This happen to anyone else.  Something in the system or do I just need a new keyboard?  Appreciate all comments. ...

What Is Going On.Really Strange NO Jobs
Nov 05, 2012

what is going on?  ...

Strange E-mail
Apr 01, 2013

Just looked at my in box and had an e-mail I STRONGLY  suspect is spam.  I deleted it. Sender:  Bartholomew Marquez RE:  Pick update. It also had an attachment. Just wanted to give others a heads up.   ...

Very Strange Job Offer
Sep 18, 2013

Just got an unsolicited email from "At Once" transcription company.  Said they had reviewed my resume and seem to be a good fit and to call for an interview.  They listed their address, etc..... Signed by - person to call to set up interview.  On line, there is no company called At Once listed when googled.  I know I didn't send ANYONE a resume in quite a while.  WT is this?!?!   ...

Does Anyone Else Find This Knd Of Strange?
Nov 14, 2013

Why is it that we can't forward our emails out of the system? It will let me print them, but I wanted to forward one to an old coworker and it won't allow it. I always wonder if it is covering their rear after the Transcend lawsuit? ...

Hmmm-strange
Sep 05, 2014

Cannot get into e-mail or remedy.  I was able to at noon and now NOT.  Very strange?  Don't know what is going on. ...

IMedX - Everything Seems Strange
May 10, 2015

Everything seems strange at this company anymore.  Not a lot of emails from accountcare regarding updates on accounts, nor do you get an email from your supe regarding anything much at all.  Everyone is being so hush-hush, it seems.    Also, one of the QA's sent an email this morning saying today is her last day.  Wonder why??  The work on accounts is still very sporadic.  This past Friday, there was hardly any work at all, even after 8p, and most of the time Fri-Sun are the "feast" ...