A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Dont forget to - FALL BACK!

Posted: Nov 02, 2012

Since our TSM hasn't (doesn't ever) reminded us, thought I wouldCool

Is that tonight? Oh man... - Thank You!!!

[ In Reply To ..]
I dont even know what day it is anymore.

No, its tomorrow - Saturday

[ In Reply To ..]
N/M

Oops, yeah Saturday/Sunday 2 a.m. - op (nm)

[ In Reply To ..]
Sorry!
Thank you! I probably would have started work - an hour early... that would suck!
[ In Reply To ..]
I need my sleep. I will definitely take advantage of that extra hour!

Similar Messages:

Work Your Extra Hour... Dont Forget
Apr 29, 2015

Exactly how many days do they get?   ...

Forget It.
Jul 21, 2010

Forget it!  I beyond .......  Not sure what I am going to do for the next 6 months.  Just want to finish school and get out of this profession. ...

What If I Forget
Sep 08, 2010

How long do you think I can get away with "forgetting" to do the 6.1 upgrade?  haha!  I've taken the video classes and have the codes, but I've been reading so many horrible things that I don't want to use it until the weekend, when I have time to "play" with it.  What do you think?  ...

Ever Forget How Much Transcriptionists Really Know?? Sm
Feb 25, 2010

I am training someone and I am now reminded how far I have come, how much I have learned, and the things I take for granted and assume others know.   Basic things, just proper English, not even taking into consideration the medical terminology.  Knowing whether a sentence makes sense or not.  We really should be paid better.  But it is nice to feel smart sometimes....and you know anyone who can do this job really does have to be pretty darn intelligent.   Fello ...

Okay, Forget The Poll. Must Be The Only One
Jul 24, 2010

Glad you all are doing great in your jobs and have work. ...

Don't Forget This Meeting!
Mar 13, 2012

March 19th at 12:00 pm Eastern, we will hold our first MT "All Hands" Webcast. Question:  What is the BOOST initiative?   ...

Is It Bad That I Don't Want To Tier Up And Just Want To Do My Job And Forget About It
Jun 07, 2013

This job has served me well for the purpose I intended. I was able to stay home with my kids while they were growing up and supplement the household income.  Now, after being with this company since 1994, I don't want to tier up or become an MME. I just want to do my job and then forget about it.  I am at the point now where I really want to retire as we don't need a supplemental income any longer.  I see all these new "opportunities" at MM and I just don't care to ...

I Forget--how Do We Log On To Enrich
Jan 22, 2014

Thanks in advance!!! ...

All Of You That Have Given Notice Or Will Be Soon, Please Do Not Forget
May 02, 2015

And tell the truth to unsuspecting MTs, consider it a public service to help people avoid bankruptcy and nervous breakdowns! I mean, really, don't you wish you had known the truth? ...

9-11 GOD BLESS AMERICA, NEVER FORGET
Sep 11, 2011

10 years ago today, I was sitting at my desk working as usual.  I get a phone call from my boyfriend (2nd in command of PD here in LV) frantically asking me if I'm okay.  I'm like what?  I'm working why wouldn't I be?  He asked I if had heard anything, to which I again said no, I am working.  He told me to turn on the TV.  I did and was absolutely HORRIFIED!  That conversation, that moment, that realization of what had happened completely ch ...

I Forget. How Are Classes Transcribed? Sm
Jan 18, 2012

Class four heart disease. ...

Don't Forget Time Change!
Mar 10, 2012

Spring forward tonight/wee early hours tomorrow! ...

Help! I Forget What ID And Password Is Used To Get Into MM For NJA Ticket! Sm
Jan 01, 2014

Can anyone help me? I'd rather not call my abbreviation and definitely don't want to call tech support.  Much appreciated and Happy New Year to all! ...

I Forget What Is The Procedure For System Down Again
Nov 03, 2014

Jobs stuck in upload ...

Those Who Forget The Past Are Condemned To Repeat It
Apr 28, 2015

I know I saw a post when the Swap Board first came back as to why it was stopped the first time.  I cannot find it now.  We have message that it is not working the way they wanted it to work.  Imagine that. ...

Hey, Forget All You Guys, I Am Writing Me One Heck Of An Essay.
Mar 22, 2010

Hey, MQ, Oh I love FRT this week, but after April 2, 2010 all bets are off baby!!!!!    I love FTR.  I love it.  No really.  I do.  I like it because, um, it is like a bright shiny star in the sky.  Or, um, maybe, I like it because it rolls like a bowling ball!!  Yeah!! That's the ticket!  Rollin along with FTR, like a bowling ball, like a pool ball, like the big blue ball that is earth, like the round ball classic, like the wheels on an 1 ...

In Case You Forget That Nuance Is Not A Transcription Company At Its Core
Jul 16, 2014

I have to admit, I wasn't familiar with what "Ambulatory" transcription would entail, so I went searching on the internet and came across this PDF. It is a stark reminder that Nuance is not a transcription company.  They are a technology company, a speech recognition company, and we are all test subjects to make their speech engine better (through the thousands of doctors dictating and all of our editing).  They don't want to use transcriptionsits to do their work. They wan ...

In Case Anyone Forget... Sunday Morning At 2 Am Eastern Time Is DQS Maintenance...
Dec 06, 2009

Last time I forgot and lost a really long report.  Pacific Time 11 pm, in 10 minutes! ...

I Dont Get It
Mar 03, 2012

All the anger and bitterness is not going to make your situation go away or change anything. If people are unhappy, then they need to get to the root of the problem and fix it. Ultimately we as individuals have the power to determine what we will and will not stand for. So many are unhappy with their jobs and from what I can tell every company out there is pretty much the same. It does not matter where you work, if you have a bad manager/team lead/QA, then see about moving to a different r ...

I Dont
Mar 25, 2014

Numerous posts about being the highest producer in his/her region.  How many highest producers can there possibly be?  Is this by block?   ...

DONT GIVE UP
Feb 01, 2010

This board is sometimes so disheartening.  All of you new MTs, we are graduating from reputable schools, we are getting jobs and it is no different from any other occupation.  Times change, rules change, technology changes, but if we are not set in our ways and our not willing to grow, things will disappear.  We always blame everyone else, but maybe its time to look at the opportunities that do exist and concentrate on where we do want to be in 5 years or 10 years.  Peop ...

What Ever You Do..DONT Work For DIT!
Jul 18, 2010

Hi! Just wanted to give a general warning..please pass it on..it's up to us to stop these SCAMMERS! Worked briefly for DIT Transcription in NC, and caught on very fast! THIS IS A BOGUS COMPANY! They do NOT pay their MT's. Just work you till you catch on and keep promising you that "the check is in the mail". DONT BITE! Have a call into NC Atty Generals Office. Anyone have anymore stories or info as to how I recover the two grand they owe me, let me know. ...

Maybe The Difference Is Some Of Us Dont See Ourselves
Jan 22, 2011

treated as such. If you do nothing to change a bad situation, the bad situation will never change.  But I guess some, like my DS, thrive on the drama of poor me, I can do nothing to help myself, please feel sorry for me.  And others, like me, hate drama, hate being treated bad, and refuse to stand by and let it continue.  I will not let a MTSO rule my life to the point of draining my bank account, monopolizing my time and stomping on my self esteem. Why would I stay in a situation ...

In Other Words, Dont Go Anywhere
Oct 15, 2012

I Will Tell You What I Dont Love About
Nov 02, 2012

I really seriously cannot stand when the work volumes are low, having to bounce around from account to account, in and out of our own BOB. It is hard enough trying to juggle the multiple number of accounts and all of their demands in the profiles, but having to go into another BOB is just plain ridiculous. I made next to no money today, spent more time reading the 4 page profiles after each report because only twice in 5 hours did I have the same hospital. Didn't Amy say she was going to ...

I So Dont Want To Work
Sep 13, 2013

Losing PTO time had finally done it. We moved to the boonies in the 90s because I could work from home. Now no jobs around here w/o driving 150 miles a day. Just feeling defeated today :-( ...

Just A Question..seriously I Dont Know.
Dec 20, 2014

Has there ever been a union for transcriptionists?  I have never heard of one, but have often wondered if that would be beneficial.  I mean if the people want it..why not.  But I don't reallly know about how these unions and things work.  Maybe Ive watched too much TV, but it seems like back in the day when they had unions, nobody made a move without consulting the union.  The Teamsters...that is what I'm thinking of.  Again, It's just a memory to me ...

If We Dont Get Paid
Apr 16, 2015

I don't see how they can give us a critical error for DOS or other "errors" on the ADT or cc screens.  They should have to pay us back pay for all the crap we have filled in.  Just my vent this a.m. ...

I Dont Understand How Some Of You
Apr 30, 2015

Not only was I told it was mandatory, I was told you would be on PM if you didnt do it.  I have no clue how you get around that, or how its fair to the rest of us who actually do as they are told.   I need this job.  Its not a luxury to me.  I work my butt off, punch in on time, give 120% every day, and I come here to see all of you bragging how you havent done even an hour!  I cannot fathom how you take those kind of gambles with your employment, or how you square that ...

Dont Clock Out Or Locked Out?
Apr 07, 2010

So, now if we have to go to the bathroom or some other thing that pulls away from the computer, we dont clock out otherwise we will be locked out for the shift?  What, it is no big thing anymore if we are on the clock but doing something else?  Doesnt that defeat MQ purpose of getting the work done.  If I get locked out, I cant finish my shift so they cant get all the work done.  Its okay for me, I will have a free afternoon, LOL, but it hurts MQ turn around time.  This& ...