A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

my TL no longer shows up on my comagent - new but old

Posted: Nov 16, 2012

I just noticed today that my TL no longer shows up on my comagent.  I always keep it open on my desktop and can tell who is on and who isn't and her name is always there regardless of whether she is working or not and then today all of a sudden her name is gone.  Very strange.  Her email address still shows up though

ComAgent - oldtimemt

[ In Reply To ..]
Don't go by the email address still showing up. My previous TL was let go from the company and she still showed up with an email address. Hope that's not what happened with yours.

comagent - new but old

[ In Reply To ..]
It's very strange that I have received no emails the last couple of days and that her name just disappeared. She is a good TL and I really liked her. I truly hope that isn't what happened but the fact that her name is gone completely from my list is really strange

I don't think it's that unusual - sm - glass door review on Nuance

[ In Reply To ..]
comagent has notoriously not worked for a lot of people. She may be one of them. Also, comagent is basically for offshore to monitor the accounts. If you get a stat, they might IM you to ask how long it will take to complete it, etc.
Ignore my nickname - it was old and doesn't apply to this - post
[ In Reply To ..]
x
comagent - new but old
[ In Reply To ..]
My TL and QA supervisor constantly use the IM and she is always on whether she is actually online or it shows she is away. The emails that I am now getting for one of my secondary accounts which I have gotten about 5 over the last 2 days about there being so much work etc. are coming from people who I have never heard of so she must be somewhere. Wonder how long it will take before I get an email explaining and letting me know who my new TL is. I really liked her so it is a shame. She was never one to bother me and just let me type

Similar Messages:

Is Comagent Gone?
Nov 07, 2013

Is comagent gone?  I can't log in.  I thought Spark was just for IM'ing.  TIA. ...

Can't Get This STUPID ComAgent Crap Off My Computer.
Aug 12, 2013

and gives an error "cannot open uninstall.log".  I contacted "AltN" company that makes this ridiculous piece of crap and they sent me some solution of creating an unstall text document and that didn't work either.  I  want everything to do with Nuance OFF my computer.  Grrrrrrrrrr ...

No Longer With MM
Jun 27, 2015

I am so thankful that I am no longer with MM.  I quit in May and it is the best decision I have made in a very long time.   I got so tired of the unreasonable hours, the constant changing of hours/days.  I got tired of the threats about quality (which is definitely unrealistic), then you get the threats about not having enough lines.  I don't have to tell all of you what  a terrible journey it is with MM.  It is the kiss of death and it will never be any b ...

I Can't Wait Any Longer!!!
Apr 19, 2010

Okay! I've had enough.  I was going to hang in longer but I am now being Aggressive and sending my resume out!  I won't be doing MT work anymore -- that's for sure!  Perhaps working at the local community college if not for the government.  At this point, I don't really care what I do because anything is better than this!  WooHoo!  It's a AHAA movement for me.  It won't be long now.  Best of luck to those who chose to stay wit ...

Are We No Longer Getting Break Pay?
Aug 17, 2012

I noticed today that the break pay section of the timesheet was gone today and when I clocked off a minute ago after working for 7 hours that in the "break" box, it said 0.00, when usually it would be 0.33.  Anyone know?  I know it's not a lot of money, but I usually get about 3 hours per pay period and about $30.  I would hate to lose that, cause every dollar counts. ...

How Much Longer Will This Continue?
Jan 25, 2013

I'm told the low volumes are due to the time of the year. I just don't remember this happening in past years. My time sheet has 10-15 entries by the time of the day - this is nuts. Can't take no pay, can't use up all my PTO in a week. Seriously, what are we supposed to do? ...

I Cannot Do This Any Longer, Having Points Taken Off Because
Mar 06, 2014

of leaving out the word "a", this is ridiculous. Whenever I think about quitting I feel happy; whenever I think about working I feel sad, micromanaged. Life is TOO short. Just my short rant. ...

I Am No Longer A MT- Tomorrow Will
Sep 30, 2014

my new life of not dealing with trying to produce a medical report for a MTSO to look good and make profit.  How things have changed in the medical world and it is getting ulgier by the day.  The demands put on MTs are totally unreasonable.  I am walking away because of retirement and I am thankful I can.  I honestly do not know if I could survive under the stress of trying to produce perfection for such minimal pay and know that a MTSO is making as much as me for each line I ...

No Shows
Dec 16, 2012

My TSM is fired up today cuz lots and lots of no shows for shifts and nearly every account is out of TAT.    Why does this surprise her with the news that we received last week?   It was hard enough, and then they make it even harder to make a near poverty living.    ...

I Think I'll Stay In Transcription For A Bit Longer
May 03, 2010

I seriously considered bagging transcription.  But as my child comes in and gives me hugs and my teenage daughter asks what I think of something, I am glad I am available even though the money is not happening. ...

Finally, No Longer An MT! Yippy
Jul 29, 2011

I have been looking for a job in the medical field in my city for nearly a year because I am soooooo tired of being an MT.  Finally, I got a new job today!  I am so fortunate as I live in a smaller town and there aren't many health care related jobs here.  In two weeks I will start my new job as a claims examiner I have experience doing this years ago).  Yippy!  M-F 8-5, health insurance is free for employees, paid holidays, paid vacation, and steady work!  To ...

Done I Will No Longer Search For Old Reports To See What Your Saying
Mar 08, 2012

Dont care who gets the reports to fix them but Im done..Takes too long to look in docqmanage to figure out who algekafhj, PAC is...too long to find you exact wording for your stupid closures...I am convinced that as long as we send them through QA and the doctor himself doesnt have to fix it, IT WILL NEVER CHANGE...Slow their day down a bit, they dont seem to mind slowing my money down... ...

While I Do Not Work For Transcend Any Longer, I Did
May 13, 2012

contact them about my current company.  I told them there is not a company out there that pays decent wages and I am lucky to bring home $150 a week currently.  Maybe we can get ALL these MTSOs to pay decent wages!  Finally! ...

I Am No Longer Going To Blame Myself As My MTSO Does
May 16, 2012

for lousy dictators!!  I am just fed up with being blamed for the dictator's inability to speak fluently.  I am just NOT going to blame myself any longer, nor am I going to shoulder the blame from the MTSO.  I am going to tell them talk to the doctors and I do not want to hear it again! ...

I Would Like To Do A Search... Is That Option No Longer Available? Nm
Aug 24, 2012

nm ...

Shorthand No Longer Being Provided
Dec 05, 2012

The Web/Nuance part has been told next year we have to buy our own Shorthand license.  I know Transcend downloaded for me (and am still using at my PT job) shorthand licensed to MDI way back when.  Will we get to keep that?  If part of Nuance (Trans/Nuance) gets to have it provided free I would think they could figure a way to let the rest of us have it also.  ...

No Longer Wasting My Time
Feb 11, 2013

Trying to figure out what you are saying by going through older reports..Speak correctly and normally and we will all get along much better...If I cant train ASR, and I cant, then Im gonna try and train the doctors..I crack myself up, they cant be trained either. Enjoy the blanks guys and gals.. ...

M2 Does Not Allow Posts On Their Page Any Longer
Aug 26, 2013

after all the comments about the layoffs I guess they decided to nix that option all togehter.  you can comment on their posts/pictures but not write on their page.  ...

Win XP No Longer HIPAA Compliant?
Jan 13, 2014

This was in the ad on the Job Seekers board for Rad/Onc MLS for SmartType: "Windows XP is no longer HIPAA complaint [sp] and no longer supported by Microsoft" Has anyone else heard about this and if so, why is it no longer HIPAA compliant? ...

Can No Longer Pull Up Old Reports In Dep?
Jun 23, 2014

I went in to try and get an old report from DEP and all I can get is job submission stuff..anyone else? I rely pretty heavily on being able to pull up previous reports for crazy terms and this 30-day limit in Fluency is not cutting it. ...

Does Precyse Typically Take Longer Than The
Aug 21, 2014

24 to 48 hours to respond to you about testing results?  I took the test Tuesday morning and am waiting on pins and needles. ...

No Longer Surprised But Always Still Upset--sm
Nov 06, 2014

Yes, I have seen this enough times that it no longer surprises me.  There were 18 reports on my primary.  I have an hour left of my shift.  When I anticipated downloading the next one, all 18 were gone, gone, gone.  It is upsetting.  I would try adjusting my schedule but it would do no good, there normally is too little work during that time as it is.  I already will be taking about 3 hours of PTO for being OOW on Sunday.  It would be 4 but I have made up some ...

LE No Longer Works For Nuance.
Jun 12, 2015

x ...

CT Abdomen Shows (sm)
Apr 29, 2010

compression fracture and marked ?"Gibbles" deformity.   Patient is several years status post MVA with paraplegia, multiple surgeries, and complications.   Thank you so much for helping! ...

Research Shows - MTs Are Better!
Oct 10, 2011

We've always known it, but now the medical research is bearing out the same truth: MTs are more accurate than speech recognition. I try to keep track of studies like this; they're good ammunition! http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21940580     ...

S/l Pharynx Shows PMG Changes
Jan 06, 2013

In physical examination, doctor describes pharynx with what sounds like PMG changes. P&G? PNG? BNG? Thank you in advance for any help! ...

I No Longer Work For Keystrokes But Waiting On W2 (sm)
Jan 30, 2011

I know they have until tomorrow - but just wondering if current employees already have theirs - so I can contact company by 1st.  By the way, I loved working for them, just had a change in personal situation.  ...

Lines -  It Takes Me Hours Longer To Get What I Used To Get
Nov 08, 2012

Is anyone else having trouble achieving their daily goal since all the work has been pooled together here at Nuance?  It takes me hours longer to get what I used to get. ...

License For Speedtype Was No Longer Valid
Feb 23, 2013

I am currently an Exact-Med student.  They give each student Speedtype.  I had been using it, but my husband updated our Soundcard and then it said that my license for Speedtype was no longer valid.  So I had to purchased a new llicense for a "new computer" since by updating the sound card it changed settings on our hard disk.  Then we went on vacation and turned our computer off for 2 weeks and when I restarted it, it says my license is not good anymore....don't know why, but apparentl ...

SAINCE TRANSCRIPTION No Longer Has A QA Staff
Apr 12, 2013

Saince Transcription no longer has a QA Staff. They let them all go about a month ago. The MTs have been divided into teams with a team leader who is doing all the QA for the team. This poor team leader is really doing the QA for nothing, they get an extra 10% on their cpl rate to offset doing the QA, but sounds like that could really cut down your production. The hospitals they type for don't even know it has happened which sounds illegal or at the very least unscrupulous. They signed ...