A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Has anyone had any success using QCare? - MT

Posted: Sep 12, 2010

Has anyone had any success using QCare?  When a problem is submitted, how does it get answered?  Do they call you or do they type their answer on that form somewhere?  I'm lost.

You get an email just like before. - It issues you a ticket number

[ In Reply To ..]
and a couple days later you get an email saying it was resolved.

Similar Messages:

Success Doing VR Anyone?
Jun 30, 2011

With a lot of negativity towards VR by MTs and with very good reason, is there any MT who is having SUCCESS with VR?  Even if you can't stand VR, are you still maintaining decent production/income with it? ...

FTR Success Story
Mar 15, 2010

Ok... I made it thorugh my first day of FTR with no QA markers sent to QA or client and no guessing.   Look at how smart I am MedQuist!!!  I just did not realize my own potential until you dangled the 3 cpl pay cut in front of my nose.   Mark one on my side of the board. ...

Tips For Success With VR
May 14, 2010

Learning to use VR can be accomplished by any MT who has solid MT skills and is knowledgeable about their work.  I do not believe newbies or grads within their first 2 years should be using VR without QA backup (just my opinion). 1.  You have to want to learn to use it effectively.  If you try to do it kicking and screaming, being obstinant, you simply will hinder your learning curve and depth significantly.  2.  It takes time.  You will not learn it overnight.&nb ...

Anyone Had Success With Scoping?
Oct 05, 2010

Sick of the virtual sweat shops of medical transcription.  Anyone had success with switcing to scoping??  How do you get employed in this field.  I never see any particular companies hiring for this.  I would guess that after you finish the program you would just advertise your services?  Any insights apprecitated. ...

Where Do MTs Go From Here? Anybody Had Success Leaving?
Jul 09, 2013

With the MT business completely flushed down the toilet to nonexistence, where does an experienced MT go when this certification means absolutely nothing in the job market these days?? ...

Tips For VR Success (what Worked For Me)
Oct 20, 2009

Trust me, I understand the agony of going from transcription to editing.  If you have a great dictator, it’s not so bad but fewer accounts and fewer dictators fit that bill any more.    Doing editing on a heavier basis daily also begins to make it more of a concern if you are not making up the difference in your production compared with your transcription line counts. Here’s how I worked my skill set up to where I needed it to be.   There are several th ...

Anyone Posted Resume With Success
Mar 15, 2010

Just wondering if anyone has ever posted their resume on this site under resumes where you have to log in and successfully been offered a "decent" job on here.  You can list how much per line you are looking for.  Would love to get back to over 12 cents again after recent paycut.....pretty sure that is an impossible dream at this point!  Hate to list a resume and be contacted by companies that pay so low or are not even legit.  Just wondered how many have ...

Anyone Had Success Leaving MT For A Clerical/
Nov 18, 2011

secretarial job in a doctor's office and/or hospital?  The ads always seem to want customer service experience and you don't get that working at home as an MT.  Thanks in advance for any help. ...

Has Anyone Found Success After Leaving MT?
Nov 26, 2012

I am going for a degree in counseling. I'm scared to death because i have not worked away from home in almost two decades. I get belly aches just thinking about it. However, it has been a dream of mine to get into the psychology field since high school. Times have changed and I have no idea if I will find a job out of college. I'm scared to say the least. So far, I have my associates, a certificate and will start on my BA next year. I worry there will be too much typing or pape ...

Please Share Your Success Story On Getting
Sep 30, 2013

I still have a good 15 months left of school, at least, and this place is just killing me mentally, emotionally, physically.  I love studying for my classes, though I have such little time for just that, because it is going to lead me to a life without MM, but I need your inspiring stories.  Share anything and everything you are willing to about your escape, please.  Hopefully there will be many responses because my intent is to then bookmark this page and refer to it often when I ...

QCare Use
Sep 25, 2010

Perhaps I am paranoid, but I think when one fills out a QCare report, that there is no chance of getting any report for multiple hours.  It is like QCare shuts you off completely, even if you do indicate you want to make up the time. ...

QCare Log In
Feb 20, 2012

Can someone please tell me what I have to put in to log in to QCare?  I'm an ex DSGer and just found out today that we have to log in to QCare and put in a ticket if we have no work, but no one seems to know how to log in.  Do I have to enter a provider or is "default" ok?  What would my MQCentral User ID and what is my MQCentral password be? ...

QCare Not Working
Aug 05, 2010

Got NJA, clicked on the QCare icon (which worked 2 days ago) and am waiting more than 15 minutes now for it to load.  Any suggestions? ...

QCare Self Service..Anybody Know?
Sep 01, 2010

I just got an email this morning that we are supposed to start using the Qcare self serve.  I got an email a couple weeks ago saying it ws coming, but nothing more until today.  Anyone know where to find it or use it.  Help would be appreciated.  thanks.   ...

QCare Question
Sep 02, 2010

Well I had to use QCare for the first time today for NJA.  It's really confusing to me on filling it out but eventually I did get a ticket number.  My question is how do I know if I'm officially released for the rest of my shift or not? ...

Using QCare For The First Time
Sep 08, 2010

Using QCare for the first time.  Not accepting login info.  I'm using the same login as with documanage.  Thanks for any advice. ...

Remedy/Qcare
May 28, 2012

I have tried to alert my CCM about no work through Remedy, nothing happens, nothing moves on the page.  I have tired to use QCare, it tells me I do not have the right to access when I click on service request.  This is RIDICULOUS ...

Dragon Naturally Speaking Success Stories?
Nov 12, 2009

I'd like some advice from those out there that are using this.  I have 32-bit Vista.  I have heard that version 10 is a nightmare to install with cruddy tech support from Nuance.  Therefore, I am considering going with version 9 Preferred if I can find it.  I can't afford the Medical software, but I have heard of MTs having good results with training the Preferred version to medical words.  My hands are bothering me, and I need to get this software to help out with reports.  ...

9 Pages Of Instructions For QCare
Aug 02, 2010

Did y'all read the 9 pages of instructions for QCare.  This really bugs me that I have to take my uncompensated time to read these new directions.  Whose life is this making easier?  Not our's, as usual.  ...

Where Is The QCare Website? I Got An Email...
Aug 19, 2010

I got an email from my CCM about switching to QCare and dang if it did not have the URL for the site in it!  That's real helpful...      ...

Let's All Bombard QCare With Tickets To FIX 6.1.....
Sep 08, 2010

Anyone think it would do any good? ...

Anyone Able To Open MQCentral Or QCare Yet? NM
Sep 24, 2010

nm ...

Entering Qcare Ticket For NJA
Nov 27, 2010

Hello, need help with entering Qcare ticket for NJA.  Entered one and was told I entered it incorrectly and had to redo it.  I had the following: Category: DocQscribe subcategory: job not assigning. What are the correct category and subcategory to enter a ticket for NJA? Thanks in advance for you help and direction. ...

Remedy Shmemedy. I Never Ever Used Qcare..am I Missing Something?
Apr 25, 2012

I never EVER utilized Qcare.  Does anybody? not to mention..and I guess Ima a dumbsheet..but I don't get the training.  I get into it fine..had NO idea what the Quick Guide was supposed to mean, but went into anyway..and I have no idea what the heck this is supposed to me.  I clicked on the "media" icon and nothing happens.  ...

Recent Change To M-Modal, Anyone Have Great Success With This VR System? I Think It Stinks.
Jan 30, 2010

I have been using this system for a couple of months now and was hoping it was going to get better, but it really has not.   Is there anyone who is have great success on this system?  Do you work on another VR system that you really like and can make $20/hr or more on? I am just wondering if it is M-Modal or the way ours is set up, or what.   By the time I pay for my insurance, computer costs, software, taxes, etc.  , there is not a lot of m ...

Help! QCare - Error Message Preventing Ticket Being Sent
Sep 24, 2010

I have never done a QCare incident before and it will not accept the incident, syaing that my ADP # is missing, but there is no place for this be put in.  Anyone know what the heck the problem is? ...

Did Anyone Else Get The Email To Use The QCare, And The One About Having To Wait To Find Out Times F
Sep 27, 2010

Okay, yes I am upset.   What part of this ph1no1 person???  did not understand when I sent an email to Support that I COULD NOT GET INTO QCare!!!    I have dial up.  It goes into a virtual looking loop and then freezes up my computer.  Also, MQCentral takes as much as 15 mins to look or send anything!!!    And this weekend, whew!!!!   What a glorious mess....     Then we get email that we have to wait until they ...

How Bout A New Board Here - "Success After Transcription"..
May 03, 2011

I'm halfway serious.  Some sort of board with practical, helpful/hopeful insight by those who've left transcription and have found employment in other areas, and not necessarily coding/billing or nursing.  Of course, I know we're all pretty much on our own but since this website has been so useful and helpful (to me at least) in making contact with other transcribers, would like to still believe there are other possibilities for us if this p ...

Remedy Self Service Portal - Is That The Same As Qcare Self Service?
Apr 06, 2012

x ...