A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Remedy/Qcare - ee

Posted: May 28, 2012

I have tried to alert my CCM about no work through Remedy, nothing happens, nothing moves on the page.  I have tired to use QCare, it tells me I do not have the right to access when I click on service request.  This is RIDICULOUS

same thing happened to me - justmt2

[ In Reply To ..]
on the homepage of remedy click on the report a problem box,this will bring you to where you need to be. Hope it works for you....I hate all these changes!!!

no work tuesday - ready2quit

[ In Reply To ..]
Cmon now . . . no work this morning for 1-1/2 hours!tried calling, on hold for 35 minutes. Telling me to submit a ticket to remedy. How do we access Remedy? That link didn't work. Why do we have to use our own PTO when there's no work. We get paid for just a lousy 15 minutes??!!

You can also make up the time or take the - SM

[ In Reply To ..]
rest of the day off without pay. There is a drop down box on Remedy where you choose one of these options.

Yeah, another way - to screw us

[ In Reply To ..]
We used to get paid when there was no work. Now they overstaff so much they took that away too and we have to use our time. Sucks!

Similar Messages:

Remedy Shmemedy. I Never Ever Used Qcare..am I Missing Something?
Apr 25, 2012

I never EVER utilized Qcare.  Does anybody? not to mention..and I guess Ima a dumbsheet..but I don't get the training.  I get into it fine..had NO idea what the Quick Guide was supposed to mean, but went into anyway..and I have no idea what the heck this is supposed to me.  I clicked on the "media" icon and nothing happens.  ...

Remedy Self Service Portal - Is That The Same As Qcare Self Service?
Apr 06, 2012

x ...

QCare Use
Sep 25, 2010

Perhaps I am paranoid, but I think when one fills out a QCare report, that there is no chance of getting any report for multiple hours.  It is like QCare shuts you off completely, even if you do indicate you want to make up the time. ...

QCare Log In
Feb 20, 2012

Can someone please tell me what I have to put in to log in to QCare?  I'm an ex DSGer and just found out today that we have to log in to QCare and put in a ticket if we have no work, but no one seems to know how to log in.  Do I have to enter a provider or is "default" ok?  What would my MQCentral User ID and what is my MQCentral password be? ...

QCare Not Working
Aug 05, 2010

Got NJA, clicked on the QCare icon (which worked 2 days ago) and am waiting more than 15 minutes now for it to load.  Any suggestions? ...

QCare Self Service..Anybody Know?
Sep 01, 2010

I just got an email this morning that we are supposed to start using the Qcare self serve.  I got an email a couple weeks ago saying it ws coming, but nothing more until today.  Anyone know where to find it or use it.  Help would be appreciated.  thanks.   ...

QCare Question
Sep 02, 2010

Well I had to use QCare for the first time today for NJA.  It's really confusing to me on filling it out but eventually I did get a ticket number.  My question is how do I know if I'm officially released for the rest of my shift or not? ...

Using QCare For The First Time
Sep 08, 2010

Using QCare for the first time.  Not accepting login info.  I'm using the same login as with documanage.  Thanks for any advice. ...

Has Anyone Had Any Success Using QCare?
Sep 12, 2010

Has anyone had any success using QCare?  When a problem is submitted, how does it get answered?  Do they call you or do they type their answer on that form somewhere?  I'm lost. ...

9 Pages Of Instructions For QCare
Aug 02, 2010

Did y'all read the 9 pages of instructions for QCare.  This really bugs me that I have to take my uncompensated time to read these new directions.  Whose life is this making easier?  Not our's, as usual.  ...

Where Is The QCare Website? I Got An Email...
Aug 19, 2010

I got an email from my CCM about switching to QCare and dang if it did not have the URL for the site in it!  That's real helpful...      ...

Let's All Bombard QCare With Tickets To FIX 6.1.....
Sep 08, 2010

Anyone think it would do any good? ...

Anyone Able To Open MQCentral Or QCare Yet? NM
Sep 24, 2010

nm ...

Entering Qcare Ticket For NJA
Nov 27, 2010

Hello, need help with entering Qcare ticket for NJA.  Entered one and was told I entered it incorrectly and had to redo it.  I had the following: Category: DocQscribe subcategory: job not assigning. What are the correct category and subcategory to enter a ticket for NJA? Thanks in advance for you help and direction. ...

Help! QCare - Error Message Preventing Ticket Being Sent
Sep 24, 2010

I have never done a QCare incident before and it will not accept the incident, syaing that my ADP # is missing, but there is no place for this be put in.  Anyone know what the heck the problem is? ...

Did Anyone Else Get The Email To Use The QCare, And The One About Having To Wait To Find Out Times F
Sep 27, 2010

Okay, yes I am upset.   What part of this ph1no1 person???  did not understand when I sent an email to Support that I COULD NOT GET INTO QCare!!!    I have dial up.  It goes into a virtual looking loop and then freezes up my computer.  Also, MQCentral takes as much as 15 mins to look or send anything!!!    And this weekend, whew!!!!   What a glorious mess....     Then we get email that we have to wait until they ...

Remedy 7.6?? Huh? It's On
Dec 23, 2011

What is this?  I can hardly make sense of the email.  They say it'll make things easier for us?  How many times have we heard that? ...

What IS Remedy?
Apr 06, 2012

I have NO idea what this is?  Does this apply to MTs?  ...

Does Anyone Know How To Log Onto Remedy.
Jun 08, 2012

xx ...

Remedy For F11?
Sep 18, 2012

I know you're supposed to.  Does anyone do it? I did the other day and got a canned reply saying the issue was "resolved."  I wonder in what way exactly was it "resolved."  They're going to take that doctor out of SR? Not likely.  Does "resolved" mean "duly noted" then? ...

How Do I Get Into Remedy?
Nov 02, 2012

? ...

Remedy NJA
Nov 22, 2012

I have run out of work.  Can someone remind this old fart how to get into Remedy?   ...

NJA-Remedy
Apr 25, 2013

What is the point of Remedy posting when there are no jobs- nothing ever gets addressed. Only hear volumes are low!! When am I going to wise up and just throw in the towel. I waste more money by doing this job, no time to cook, clean, etc...I would save money by not worrying about the work. However, If I could work my full shift it would be worth it. Am I being told something, just to stubborn to listen? ...

Remedy - NJA
Oct 06, 2013

First time in weeks that I encountered NJA on my sat evening shift - all week - manager begging people to work OT - So go to Remedy to grab my work availability ticket # and there are now only 2 options - make up time  or time time off.   ...

Remedy Need Help
Oct 13, 2014

Trying to get into remedy...have never used it...what goes in the authentication blank to log in?  ...

Cannot Get Into Remedy. Anyone Else.
Nov 06, 2014

I keep getting some error message. I don't really feel like wasting my time calling support. I really would like to report the problem with QASAR even though I doubt it will get fixed. At least telling them will give me some twisted satisfaction. I have not been able to scroll through the report, and even though clicking on an input link will take me to that point in the report, I cannot scroll back up to the top again ...

Sent In A Remedy
Dec 14, 2014

The darned stoplight is still green.  ...

Remedy Log In Not Working For Me
Apr 16, 2012

Remedy log in not working for me.  They said to try logging in before go live with employee id, central password, w/out an authentication code.  Anyone able to do this? ...

Remedy Sign In
Apr 17, 2012

With Remedy, to sign in we use our email address?  and then for password it is the same password as we use for MQCentral?  Thank you. ...

When You Get In To Remedy, What Are You Supposed To See?
Apr 19, 2012

When you get in to Remedy, what are you supposed to see?  I am not seeing anything although my login and password worked.  Thanks ...