A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Oh my gosh! For MQ MT's. - I do not believe this!

Posted: Jan 23, 2010

So, I get on line looking at news about MQ.  Then I look for new job postings.  Even ADHI sent an email about new job postings.

I found out a coder can make from 15.00 to 20.00 an hour.  I found a full time MT can make 24,000 to 38,000 a year.  Some MT positions are 11.00 to 14.00 an hour and then some were 12.00 to 16.00 an hour.

THEN THE ULTIMATE!  I find out there is a company in the United States who finds jobs for non-United States citiziens.  You should see this!

http://www.indeed.com/forum/job/medical-transcriptionist/Medical-Transcription-jobs-NON-US-CITIZENS/t166903

Examples:  I am working as a medical transcriptionist in India for the past two years. i am committed towards delivering quality.

i am doing my Bsc biotech and i finished medicaltranscription course i need a good jod in medical transcription with good salary.

Coding - Anon

[ In Reply To ..]
I don't think there are too many coding jobs you can do at home yet. You need the patient's entire chart, so you can enter every aspirin, every IV, and every Everything. It sounds very time consuming and tedious.

Coding has been going to India anyways. - dnr

[ In Reply To ..]
Just search the internet for companies doing coding, and you will see it is going the way of transcription.

Similar Messages:

Oh My Gosh. I Cannot Believe. Only One Working
Apr 07, 2010

IT IS A WEDNESDAY!  I always have NO JOBS AVAILABLE Wednesday morning or hopped around on another account.    Now I have 20 reports waiting for me to type and not one person is on working, JUST ME!    We started LOCKOUT TODAY.  ...

My Gosh Speak Up!!!
Apr 07, 2015

The low volume of the dictations even on 100% is driving me nuts!  I shouldn't have to strain to hear what you are saying. ...

Oh My Gosh, I Hate These
Apr 17, 2015

herbalist/naturalist reports on this one account!  I can type pretty much any lab or drug without having to look it up, but all these weird supplements & brands I've never heard of & strange tests.  I feel like a newbie again!  Taking way too much time.  ...

Gosh! Internet And Loading Reports So Slow Today.
May 12, 2010

I notice some mentioned Verizon down below.  Also noticed a post about Comcast a few days ago about having issues. Downloading the reports are too slow this morning.  Had issues last night too.  Even have issues getting into MQCentral and trying to email support.  Also slow getting into MTStars and other websites.  The green bar below, when getting on a website, displays almost a full green bar, but seems to get stuck right at the end.   Anyone else having issues ...