A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Nuance - Informatics slow speed of loading voice jobs - MT Wonder

Posted: May 10, 2010

I can file my nails while my screens change and the voice document loads.  Does anyone share this problem.  I have a dual core processor with 1.86 Ghz. Thanks!

Yeah, I know.... - blondie

[ In Reply To ..]
I work there also, and it does take a little while for the next job to upload. How long have you worked there?

Similar Messages:

DQS Slow Loading Jobs...what To Do
Jun 18, 2010

I have been waiting for about 10 minutes now for DQS to load this one job and it doesn't show another one listed.  This has happened before but I usually just wait it out for a few minutes.  It has never taken this long so I think I might call support.  Has this happened to anyone else?  Thanks MQers!~ ...

Jobs Loading Slow
Dec 19, 2012

Anyone's jobs loading slow the last couple of days? It seems to be getting stuck on the audio or something. ...

DocQScribe Audio Not Loading/slow Loading
Dec 20, 2010

Is anyone having trouble with DocQScribe audio files not loading or loading slowly this morning? ...

SLOW JOB LOADING
Apr 28, 2014

Anyone else find that the jobs are loading very, very slowly? ...

Loading Very Slow
May 31, 2015

Not sure if it is my internet or them..Anyone else? ...

Anybody Else With Slow Audio Loading?
Dec 19, 2010

It's driving me batty. Battier. ...

Fluency Slow Loading
Dec 15, 2014

TIA ...

What's The Deal With This Site Slow Or Not Loading
Aug 25, 2013

I feel like we are on dial up again. This is going on a week now. Eventually I will give up. Anybody else having a really hard time loading this. ...

Gosh! Internet And Loading Reports So Slow Today.
May 12, 2010

I notice some mentioned Verizon down below.  Also noticed a post about Comcast a few days ago about having issues. Downloading the reports are too slow this morning.  Had issues last night too.  Even have issues getting into MQCentral and trying to email support.  Also slow getting into MTStars and other websites.  The green bar below, when getting on a website, displays almost a full green bar, but seems to get stuck right at the end.   Anyone else having issues ...

Jobs Not Loading
Jun 19, 2012

I was in the middle of a long ASR job.  The text loaded but only a little bit of the sound.  I got a ticket # through Remedy and clocked out.  I was told to abandon the job.  Now I'm just waiting for the light to turn green again so I can work!  ...

Anyone Having Issues Loading Jobs????
May 24, 2010

Not loading, and then when I cancel to go into document, it is whited out . . . ...

Anybody Else Having Trouble With Jobs Loading?
Jul 04, 2012

Jobs loading slowly, only getting 1 job at a time. Getting NJA briefly when there are plenty of jobs in my BOB, then 1 job will pop up.  ...

Been Fine All Day, Now Jobs Not Loading.
Jan 21, 2015

My system has been working all day, and now I can't get any jobs to finish loading. ...

Anybody Else's DQS Loading Jobs Really Slowly Since The Upgrade?
Feb 08, 2010

Mine has been loading really slow since the upgrade.  can't be my computer or router  because everything is loading quickly and working fine as usual.  This stated right after the upgrade finished.  Anybody else noticing this? ...

Anyone Else Having Problems With Jobs Loading Very, Very Slowly?
Apr 07, 2014

?? ...

Anybody Else Notice Jobs Loading Very Slowly?
Aug 24, 2014

x ...

Fluency Slow? Jobs Won't Upload. Ugh!
Feb 10, 2015

X ...

Does Anyone Know If DQS Can Be "manipulated" Regarding The Speed At Which Jobs Upload/down
Oct 15, 2009

I've noticed that sometimes, usually during the day, jobs seem to download and upload a lot slower than they do at night.  I know this is not my computer because it's brand new it doesn't happen on a consistent basis.  Does DQS get "slow" when there are a lot of people on the system or does management have a way to turn the server up or down?  (I've read on another board that on some systems that is a possibility.) ...

With Nuance's Voice Recognition Program, I'm Never OOW But Its Not MT...
Mar 06, 2014

"For erectile dysfunction, see Alice."  ...

Voice Recognition - Is Anybody Making Any Money At All On Voice?
Jan 12, 2013

I was wondering, is anybody making any money at all on voice?  I keep hearing just minimum or maybe a little more.  I call minimum wage 7.50 to 8.00 an hour.  My experience with it was at one point I was told that I hadn't made enough for minimum and they had to do make-up pay.  So how is everybody's experience with voice?  I run from it, and I just want to know if anybody really can make an money? Thanks. ...

Why Does Accentus Keep Posting For Jobs, And Not Just Say It Is Nuance
Jan 03, 2013

That is unfair. They should just advertise under Nuance now.  People might jump to the job thinking it is another company, and come to find out it is Nuance.  This is false advertising. I surely wish Accentus would quit posting job openings. I get excited whenever I see a good job listing then I see it is Accentus/Nuance all over again. Sheesh.  Thanks for listening to my little rant. ...

57 Transcriptionists In New Mexico Lose Jobs To Nuance
Apr 12, 2013

I feel bad for these employees; they will be losing all of their benefits and good pay...   http://www.beckershospitalreview.com/hospital-management-administration/university-of-new-mexico-hospital-lays-off-57.html ...

UPMC Laying Off 100 MTs, Will Be Offered Jobs Wit Nuance
May 21, 2013

Below is a link to article about UPMC laying off transcriptions, but they are to be offered jobs with Nuance.  Ugh.  I wish I could tell all of these MTs to run the other way.  Anybody who has been gobbled up by Nuance from other companies/hospitals knows exactly what is coming and what is going to happen to these MTs.   http://www.bizjournals.com/pittsburgh/blog/morning-edition/2013/05/upmc-to-lay-off-transcription-workers.html ...

We Just Found Out Our Hospital Jobs Have Been Outsourced To Nuance.... Sm
Feb 20, 2015

We just found out our hospital jobs are being outsourced to Nuance.  I am really worried.  From the webinar we attended, Nuance said all the right things and it didn't sound too bad, but it sure doesn't mesh with what I'm reading here.  We have to make a decision about whether to go with them or not by next week, and I don't feel like I have all the answers I need yet.  I feel like I'm being pressured.    I want to ask them questions b ...

Focus Informatics.....sm
Mar 11, 2010

They did get back to me and have gotten the ball rolling on my hiring now, so, hoping soon to get started with them.  I just got a little worried when I had sent in some personal info and then didnt hear anything, but we're getting it done now.  I'm lookin forward to it and hoping all will go well.    ...

Anyone Here Taken Or In The WGU Informatics Program?
Aug 23, 2012

I have my AA in HIT and have my RHIT and I'm looking at the WGU program to get my RHIA.  Has anyone taken or in this program?  I see that this program has a lot of computer courses and computer certifications.  I'm kind of worried about that part as I've never been good with computers and have a hard time retaining computer knowledge.  Any experience with this program? ...

Anything About Or Work For Focus Informatics?
Oct 21, 2009

Has anyone heard anything about or work for Focus Informatics?  If so are they a good company to work for?  Thanks ...

Getting Out Of MTing, Looking Into Health Informatics
Aug 24, 2011

I am getting out of MT and looking into the Health Informatics program.  I have a 2 year degree in HIT, but my problem is I don't know where to look for a bachelor's degree in Healthcare Informatics.  When I research online I find only master's degrees in informatics or other universities require you to have an RN degree or IT degree.  I saw someone post here that they were getting their bachelor's degree in Informatics but cannot find that post.  Anyone k ...

Health Informatics Program
Apr 30, 2012

Just curious if anyone knows about the Health Informatics 4-year degree that WGU offers?  I want to change careers to healthcare IT and have been looking into this program.  Thanks ...

Can Someone Explain To Me Exactly What Health Informatics Is?
May 09, 2012

I keep seeing health informatics jobs and a lot of my former MT co-workers are going back to school for this.  Ok so my stupid question is, what exactly is this?  ...