A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Expansions not working - Help!

Posted: Jul 28, 2011

I've been having trouble with DQS all morning, and now my expansions aren't working.  Does anyone know what could cause this and, more importantly, how to get them back?  Thanks!

expansions - sm

[ In Reply To ..]
Maybe you turned them off. Ctrl E and turn them back on. (AutoCorrect off/on)

F4 turns expander back on - cr

[ In Reply To ..]
x

Similar Messages:

Expansions Gone
Jan 05, 2010

Just back to work today after a couple of days off and found out we enter a new location to access work.  The problem is my expansions are not there anymore.  Anyone have any idea how to move the expansions when logging into a new area?  Thanks for any help.     ...

EXPANSIONS
Feb 19, 2015

Help!!! My expansions are not working.....Tried F2....please help as I don't want to call IT....Thanks. ...

Transfer Fo Expansions
Jan 03, 2010

Is there anywhere to get the instructions on transferring expansions?  I am in SA4, instructions did not transfer.....support is too busy, was told they will call me......yeah.....like whenever they get around to it......afterr all the other calls regarding the same problem.  I am trying to work without expansions and adding them as I go along!!!  Any help out there?  Would be appreciated!!!! ...

How Do You Make Expansions
Jun 30, 2010

How do you make expansions.  I know F4 is to turn it off and on but how do you make new ones,  I am having stress which makes my brain malfunction. ...

I Somehow Turned My Expansions Off
Jul 15, 2010

Does anyone know how to turn them back on?  TIA ...

Expansions In Headings.
Sep 06, 2010

Has anyone else noticed that expansions do not work within headings??? ...

How Do I Edit My Expansions
Feb 25, 2011

How do I edit/work on adding expansions when I get NJA  and can't get in to type? ...

Expansions In DocQscribe
Apr 13, 2011

I accidentally turned off expansions in DocQscribe and don't know how I did it.  Can anyone tell me how to turn them back on.  Thanks. ...

Anyone Know How To Copy Expansions?
Apr 18, 2011

Would like to copy my expansions, if anyone knows how.  Thanks! ...

Disappearing Expansions
Apr 28, 2011

Is it just me, or is anyone else experiencing disappearing expansions? It seems that almost everyday I run across something that I could have sworn had an expansion, but it's no longer there. Is it my imagination?? ...

Suggestions For Date Expansions
Nov 12, 2009

I recently acquired a dictator who wants multiple dates in EVERY report.  In the past I had just typed out entirely.  I am sure there must be better short cuts for doing this than I am able to think of.  Any (alpha only)  suggestions appreciated.  IT is my expander.   Thanks! ...

How Do I Save My Expansions So They Will Not Be Lost
Sep 07, 2010

How do I save my expansions so they will not be lost.  I have some save on a thing I bought at Wal-Mart, but back in the days when 1-800 Dictate was a real help, they saved it for me.  I do not remember how to do it.  TIA. ...

Deleting Unused Expansions..
Nov 18, 2010

How does one delete the many unused expansions from old accounts when NOT working in DocQscribe??  Do you log in and check that little box that says something about no audio??  I have soooo many I don't use anymore just taking up space.... ...

Possible To Print Out A List Of Your Expansions
Oct 26, 2012

Would anyone know if it is possible to print out a list of your expansions ? ...

Anyone On Here That Saves A Ton Of Expansions, Etc. That Had Any Trouble Loading
Mar 30, 2014

your profile when you switched computers.  I have loads of things saved from different hospitals and hope they come back up okay when I switch over to a new computer.  I have my own computer. ...

Word Expanders - How To Make The Expansions Type
Jun 30, 2010

I am having a brain malfunction.  I cannot remember how to make the expansions type.  For example, tp for the patient,  it will not type out the patient.  What is the control for this?  Thanks. ...

When Does Working For 6.5 Cpl VBC Beat Not Working Because Of No Work?!!!!
Oct 09, 2014

d ...

Working For The VA
Apr 24, 2010

Just wondering how the MT's that work for the VA like it. When you're directed to their web site, it really doesn't say too much.  Thanks ...

Working Either Way
May 10, 2010

I would like to work "outside" of home but it is quite a struggle getting the okay from my husband.  The transcription is pretty unbearable to me. Anyone else have that concern? ...

DQS Not Working?
Aug 06, 2010

DQS down for anyone else?  I try to log in and it says "failed to connect." ...

US MT Working Outside Of The US
Nov 12, 2010

I have an odd question.  If a US trained Medical Transcriptionist works from home (in the U.S.), but then decides to spend 1/2 the year (or more) in a foreign country, is it possible (ethical/legal) to continue working as an MT while in that country?  The MT would keep the US address, and bank account.  All paychecks would continue to be direct deposited into current U.S. bank account.  MT would continue to pay U.S. taxes on all monies earned.  Does anyone see anyt ...

Working With Pet
Feb 02, 2011

I have a new pet - a dog - who wants to sit next to me while I work. Does anyone have any ideas how to "update" my chair so this is possible. She's not very big, only about 15-16 lbs but I have no idea how to adapt my chair to make this possible. TIA. ...

Anyone Working For TSI?
Mar 18, 2011

I went to their website for the current job posting but my security software kicked me out of their site. Can anyone give me info on working there, good, bad, ugly???   Thanks in Advance! ...

DQS Is Working Again
May 28, 2011

Hope my work is still available to recover. ...

Working More Than 1 Job
Oct 17, 2011

I know I am not the only one working 2 jobs or more.  Between them I am scheduled 68 hours per week.  I have them spread out enough I have "long breaks" in between to fix supper, take a little me time out around the lunch hour and housework kind of gets slighted.   Watching TV of a night with hubby sleeping in his recliner is the main thing I am "missing out on".   I don't spend as much money because I simply don't have the time to go out shopping other th ...

Well I Used To Like Working For DSG...
Feb 06, 2012

And to think, I actually left medquist to work for DSG.   Now they're forcing me to work for medquist again, and trying to convince me it's going to be a good thing?   I love to know if any DSGers are actually happy about this...   ...

Working PT/PRN
Jul 05, 2012

Does anyone know of any companies that hire on a super PT or PRN basis? I am looking for some backup whenever my FT position gets slow. I comb the job postings here regularly and on another site, but really haven't come across anything as of late.   TIA. ...

Could Anyone Who Is Currently Working For
Aug 24, 2012

CCT please message me?  I have a few questions:)  Thanks! ...

Looking For Others Working For AP
Sep 19, 2012

Anyone still with AP?  ...

DQ Not Working
Oct 21, 2012

Is there maintenance tonight on DQ 7?  It doesn't seem to be working.    ...