A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Anyone on here that saves a ton of expansions, etc. that had any trouble loading - PAMT

Posted: Mar 30, 2014

your profile when you switched computers.  I have loads of things saved from different hospitals and hope they come back up okay when I switch over to a new computer.  I have my own computer.

Oh and can you tell me how long it takes to load everything back in. I am still on 6.1 in DQS. nm - PAMT

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

Similar Messages:

Anybody Else Having Trouble With Jobs Loading?
Jul 04, 2012

Jobs loading slowly, only getting 1 job at a time. Getting NJA briefly when there are plenty of jobs in my BOB, then 1 job will pop up.  ...

Anybody Else Having Trouble With The Audio Loading Very Slowly?
Apr 29, 2012

. ...

DocQScribe Audio Not Loading/slow Loading
Dec 20, 2010

Is anyone having trouble with DocQScribe audio files not loading or loading slowly this morning? ...

Expansions Gone
Jan 05, 2010

Just back to work today after a couple of days off and found out we enter a new location to access work.  The problem is my expansions are not there anymore.  Anyone have any idea how to move the expansions when logging into a new area?  Thanks for any help.     ...

EXPANSIONS
Feb 19, 2015

Help!!! My expansions are not working.....Tried F2....please help as I don't want to call IT....Thanks. ...

Transfer Fo Expansions
Jan 03, 2010

Is there anywhere to get the instructions on transferring expansions?  I am in SA4, instructions did not transfer.....support is too busy, was told they will call me......yeah.....like whenever they get around to it......afterr all the other calls regarding the same problem.  I am trying to work without expansions and adding them as I go along!!!  Any help out there?  Would be appreciated!!!! ...

How Do You Make Expansions
Jun 30, 2010

How do you make expansions.  I know F4 is to turn it off and on but how do you make new ones,  I am having stress which makes my brain malfunction. ...

I Somehow Turned My Expansions Off
Jul 15, 2010

Does anyone know how to turn them back on?  TIA ...

Expansions In Headings.
Sep 06, 2010

Has anyone else noticed that expansions do not work within headings??? ...

How Do I Edit My Expansions
Feb 25, 2011

How do I edit/work on adding expansions when I get NJA  and can't get in to type? ...

Expansions In DocQscribe
Apr 13, 2011

I accidentally turned off expansions in DocQscribe and don't know how I did it.  Can anyone tell me how to turn them back on.  Thanks. ...

Anyone Know How To Copy Expansions?
Apr 18, 2011

Would like to copy my expansions, if anyone knows how.  Thanks! ...

Disappearing Expansions
Apr 28, 2011

Is it just me, or is anyone else experiencing disappearing expansions? It seems that almost everyday I run across something that I could have sworn had an expansion, but it's no longer there. Is it my imagination?? ...

Expansions Not Working
Jul 28, 2011

I've been having trouble with DQS all morning, and now my expansions aren't working.  Does anyone know what could cause this and, more importantly, how to get them back?  Thanks!   ...

Suggestions For Date Expansions
Nov 12, 2009

I recently acquired a dictator who wants multiple dates in EVERY report.  In the past I had just typed out entirely.  I am sure there must be better short cuts for doing this than I am able to think of.  Any (alpha only)  suggestions appreciated.  IT is my expander.   Thanks! ...

How Do I Save My Expansions So They Will Not Be Lost
Sep 07, 2010

How do I save my expansions so they will not be lost.  I have some save on a thing I bought at Wal-Mart, but back in the days when 1-800 Dictate was a real help, they saved it for me.  I do not remember how to do it.  TIA. ...

Deleting Unused Expansions..
Nov 18, 2010

How does one delete the many unused expansions from old accounts when NOT working in DocQscribe??  Do you log in and check that little box that says something about no audio??  I have soooo many I don't use anymore just taking up space.... ...

Possible To Print Out A List Of Your Expansions
Oct 26, 2012

Would anyone know if it is possible to print out a list of your expansions ? ...

Word Expanders - How To Make The Expansions Type
Jun 30, 2010

I am having a brain malfunction.  I cannot remember how to make the expansions type.  For example, tp for the patient,  it will not type out the patient.  What is the control for this?  Thanks. ...

DQS Still Not Loading Right
Mar 01, 2010

Now the reports stopped loading again. ...

Loading New Software
Jan 14, 2010

Does anybody know if I can download Word Perfect 10 on a Medquist Computer? I would like to compose letters, etc. but do not want to ask support. Thank you. ...

Anyone Else With DQS Loading Slowly Right Now
Mar 21, 2011

nm ...

Jobs Not Loading
Jun 19, 2012

I was in the middle of a long ASR job.  The text loaded but only a little bit of the sound.  I got a ticket # through Remedy and clocked out.  I was told to abandon the job.  Now I'm just waiting for the light to turn green again so I can work!  ...

Problems With Job Loading
Apr 07, 2014

Bueller? ...

SLOW JOB LOADING
Apr 28, 2014

Anyone else find that the jobs are loading very, very slowly? ...

Loading Very Slow
May 31, 2015

Not sure if it is my internet or them..Anyone else? ...

Loading DocQscribe On Vista
Oct 20, 2009

Can someone please instruct me on how to load DQS on Vista?  Thanks! ...

Anyone Having Issues Loading Jobs????
May 24, 2010

Not loading, and then when I cancel to go into document, it is whited out . . . ...

DQS Slow Loading Jobs...what To Do
Jun 18, 2010

I have been waiting for about 10 minutes now for DQS to load this one job and it doesn't show another one listed.  This has happened before but I usually just wait it out for a few minutes.  It has never taken this long so I think I might call support.  Has this happened to anyone else?  Thanks MQers!~ ...

Anybody Else With Slow Audio Loading?
Dec 19, 2010

It's driving me batty. Battier. ...