A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Doesn't MQ usually have contests on MQCentral for - MT week?

Posted: May 17, 2010

Maybe I am not looking in the right spot on MQ Central, but has anyone seen any contests going on??

Found it...sorry. Had maneuver thru that mess - nm

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

Nope..that was last years...anything for this year - ???

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

Similar Messages:

Popularity Contests?
Nov 08, 2011

Are these companies just testing their popularity when they send out ads supposedly wanting to hire transcriptionists?  I send them my resume and then take their tests, never to hear from them again!  I've even sent emails trying to follow up and still no reply!  The latest was DTS in Oklahoma.  As soon as I finished their test, a line popped up immediately saying I would not fit with DTS.  Give me a break, the test was easy, anyone could pass it.  Supposedly s ...

Participating In Essay Contests
May 05, 2013

I know that many of you need extra money but when you participate in things like company essay contests you demean and degrade MTs and what we do.  We are not high school students required to do what the teacher tells us.  We are adult employees who should not be asked to grovel for a chance to win a $100 gift certificate.  This is a way for this despicable company to get free marketing material without having to pay a copywriter to produce it.  ...

Contests...I Don't Play Their Games. Come Monday,
Jul 11, 2014

I'm working exactly as I have been.  As we all should. ...

Anybody Able To Get On MQCentral?
Mar 11, 2011

NM ...

Is Anything Still Up With MQCentral?
Dec 06, 2011

Ever since the work done on the site yesterday I get the "Page cannot be displayed" note when I click on my MQCentral icon on my desktop.  This icon has worked for me forEVER so this is different.  Anyone else having a problem getting on the site this morning?  ...

MQCentral Email
Aug 12, 2010

I can get into MQCentral, but can't get into email.  Anyone else having this problem? ...

Where On MQCentral Is The Pay Schedule?
Aug 22, 2010

Thanks!  I need to know when to expect my direct deposits!      ...

Tried To Log In To MQCentral And It Says No Content Available
Sep 07, 2010

Did anyone else run into this? ...

Anyone Else Having Trouble Getting Into MQCentral?
Nov 01, 2011

x ...

XXX Emails In My MQCentral Email
Mar 09, 2010

Does anyone else get XXX emails in their MQCentral email. I started getting it about 2 months ago and now everyday when I got in my email, I have at least 3 of emails to delete. I have accidentally deleted important emails because of this. I called support when it first happened as I saw it as a HIPPA infraction as I had assumed that MQCentral was a secure website. He told me that someone with my Medquist email address in their computer looks as these sites and that is how I've been getting ...

DQscribe/manage/MQcentral
May 12, 2010

I can't log in to DQscribe or Manage or MQ Central.  I can get in to TeamWork though.  ...

MQCentral Employee Assistance
Aug 27, 2010

Has anyone here ever used this "service"?   Just wondering if I should give it a try, I'm feeling at the end of my rope here.  I need this job, a job, and want to be able to handle the new stressors and cope with all these changes in the industry.    I'm not a newbie either, been here through thick and thin over the years, and lately I find myself typing and crying at the same time, feeling so fearful of my future at my age.  Maybe I'm developing some ty ...

MQCentral Login Problems?
Sep 23, 2010

Anybody having problems logging into MQ Central today? I just put my username and password in the blanks as usual, and an error message came up as   "EJPAK0004W: Login failed. Please enter a valid user ID and password."    No caps lock on or anything of that sort. ...

Anyone Able To Open MQCentral Or QCare Yet? NM
Sep 24, 2010

nm ...

Need Mqcentral Login Link Please
Nov 08, 2010

nm ...

Tired Of Not Getting Into MQCentral... Ridiculous Sm
Nov 30, 2010

This is ridiculous.  We are told that to get the measley 15 mins on our time for NJA to get ticket, send Email and put in Schedule Source timesheet alert to manager message.  Do NOT stay logged in to check for jobs.   Now quite frankly half the time I cannot even get QCare to come up, and definitely MQCentral on the My Community part is asinine acting.    I do clock out when getting NJA, but sometimes I have stayed in DQS to see when jobs come in.   S ...

NJA Policy On MQCentral - Need Help Finding Sm
May 31, 2011

Can someone point me to the actual policy on MQCentral regarding NJA? I can't find it and I would like to review it.  I thought it would be under Policy and Process, but I haven't seen anything. Thanks!     ...

Trouble Getting E-mail On MQCentral
Sep 01, 2011

Tweetie--you Are Still Accessible On MQcentral Email
Feb 18, 2010

Dunno if that is good/bad news.  I just checked at 3:30 am CT and somebody still thinks you work here. ...

Are DocQScribe/MQCentral Running SLOW
Aug 31, 2010

My tiny little dictations are taking way too long to download, and one just came to a complete halt in the middle of the sound file download, preventing me from finishing the document.  Came to a screaming halt.  Also, can't get into MQCentral.  Anyone else? ...

Anyone Having Problems With Reading Email On Mqcentral?nm
Oct 28, 2011

x ...

On MQCentral Home Page Check Out The Video
Nov 11, 2011

on youtube with Vern Davenport.  When you're on the youtube page click on the Speech Understanding Video.mov on the right and watch that video.  Say goodbye to your jobs! ...

AAMT Book Of Style On MQCentral Maze??
Mar 19, 2014

Sent a new computer and I can't find AAMT Book of Style in MQCentral.  Does anyone happen to know where it is in the maze??? ...

Wondering If Any Other MQers Are Having Trouble Logging Into MQCentral Email?
May 06, 2010

x ...

It Doesn't Get Better Than This!
Apr 07, 2010

I have an ESL dictating discharge medications with the hiccups! He just keeps right on dictating and I'm supposed to know what was said during the hiccup. VR is having a great time with this! ...

ROI DOESN'T PAY
Jun 02, 2011

Rapid Outsourcing Imaging hired me to work the weekend graveyard shift.  Their transcription platform does not refresh itself, and there is very little work.  What work does come in has an almost immediate TAT, so you are expected to sit in front of your pc for a 10-hour graveyard shift constantly refreshing your screen to check for work.  When work does come in and show up on your screen, it is already 7 minutes into the 20-minute TAT.  I was making about $2 per hour.  ...

Help...this Just Doesn't Look Right To Me...
Jan 13, 2012

Sentance reads: " The patient denies any parenthesis or weakness in the right lower extremity. "  It just doesn't look right and when I look it up online I only get examples and definitions of the puncutation parenthesis or parentheses... Thanks for all your help :) ...

Doesn't ANYONE Have Work?????
Dec 02, 2009

I have TWO JOBS right now and BOTH are completely out of work.  It's been this way since mid-Sept or so.  Every week I think, I'll get up EARLIER and pop out even more lines than ever.............but to no avail.  NO WORK.  I'm an IC with one and an employee with the other (a HUGE company). This after I had two other jobs two years ago that completely flaked out too where the work load dwindled to nothing, so I looked around and took these other two (I tr ...

Doesn't This Figure!
Mar 14, 2010

So, that "First Time Right/QA on Demand just started.  Wouldn't you know that as SOON as it started, I have been getting nothing but out-of-BOB accounts.  At this rate, I won't be able to stay under 10%, much less than up to 25% or more.   Up until now, was getting my primary or at least BOB accounts, I calculated carefully and figured out that while staying in my BOB, I could come under 5% most of the time.   I am really thinking they want everyone consta ...

MQ Doesn't Need To Fire Or Lay Off
Mar 29, 2010

The evil Q doesn't have to fire or lay anyone off, they can just starve us to death with no work.  ...