A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Popularity contests? - medspeaker

Posted: Nov 08, 2011

Are these companies just testing their popularity when they send out ads supposedly wanting to hire transcriptionists?  I send them my resume and then take their tests, never to hear from them again!  I've even sent emails trying to follow up and still no reply!  The latest was DTS in Oklahoma.  As soon as I finished their test, a line popped up immediately saying I would not fit with DTS.  Give me a break, the test was easy, anyone could pass it.  Supposedly someone had already read my resume and thought I would make a good "fit" and told me to take the test. 

Do they think this is a sport and we have all the time in the world to sit, take tests, email, etc., and never hear from them again but just keep seeing their ads, "NEED TRANSCRIPTIONISTS." 

actually you should be thankful - if i remember right

[ In Reply To ..]
DTS is one who had difficulty paying their MTs.

Similar Messages:

Doesn't MQ Usually Have Contests On MQCentral For
May 17, 2010

Maybe I am not looking in the right spot on MQ Central, but has anyone seen any contests going on?? ...

Participating In Essay Contests
May 05, 2013

I know that many of you need extra money but when you participate in things like company essay contests you demean and degrade MTs and what we do.  We are not high school students required to do what the teacher tells us.  We are adult employees who should not be asked to grovel for a chance to win a $100 gift certificate.  This is a way for this despicable company to get free marketing material without having to pay a copywriter to produce it.  ...

Contests...I Don't Play Their Games. Come Monday,
Jul 11, 2014

I'm working exactly as I have been.  As we all should. ...