A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Wondering if any other MQers are having trouble logging into MQCentral email? - Snowflake

Posted: May 06, 2010

x

It was slow but - logged in fine. NM

[ In Reply To ..]
NM

Yes, I got an error message "Missing or - unrecognized user name

[ In Reply To ..]
or password for the specified server." Called support and they took my number and said support will call me back because they apparently were being slammed at the time. In the meantime, I got a call from my CCM letting me know that ADT information was not "sticking" so it looked like I was not doing an ADT search. She of course had sent me an email about it but I could not get to it. I waited for hours and finally called support back and I was told that some other department will be contacting me within 2 days (???) and they did a system restore to see if that helps the ADT issue but I won't find out until tomorrow when I work again. Seems like the more MQ "improves" or "updates' things, the more problems we have!

That's exactly the same. - Snowflake

[ In Reply To ..]
That is exactly what they told me when I called too. They tried resetting my password, that did not help, Then it came up with the error message missing or unrecognized username or password. What a mess!!!

Similar Messages:

Trouble Logging Into DQS
Feb 02, 2010

Has anyone ever received an error message that someone else is logged into your account already when trying to log into DQS? This is annoying!  ...

Anyone Having Trouble Logging In?
Feb 01, 2011

docqscribe failing to connect.  anyone else out there having trouble this morning? ...

Anybody Having Trouble Logging Onto DQS Right Now?
Apr 06, 2012

x ...

Anybody Having Trouble Logging In To DQS? N/m
Apr 13, 2012

x ...

Am I The Only One Having Trouble Logging In? NM
Jul 10, 2012

NM ...

Anybody Else Having Trouble Logging Into
May 15, 2013

x ...

Anyone Else Having Trouble Getting Into MQCentral?
Nov 01, 2011

x ...

Anyone Els Having Trouble Logging On To DocQscribe
Sep 07, 2010

When I pull up DocQscribe to log on it says DocQscribe failed to connect.  Is anyone else having this problem or just me?  When I called support, as I felt it required immediate assistance they were all BUSY, so I am guessing it is not just me. ...

SoftScript - Trouble Logging On?
Sep 29, 2014

I can't log on to softscript or their E-mail.  Anyone else or is it just me?   ...

Trouble Getting E-mail On MQCentral
Sep 01, 2011

Vent - MQCentral Email Is The Lousiest Email
Dec 07, 2010

system devised!  It never seems to work and is so unbelievably slow I can't stand it!!  Glad I got that off my chest. ...

MQCentral Email
Aug 12, 2010

I can get into MQCentral, but can't get into email.  Anyone else having this problem? ...

Logging In To MModal Email
Aug 24, 2012

I'm away from my home computer and need to check my MModal email.  Can anyone tell me how to do this?  I cannot log on going to www.mmodal.com.  Thanks.  Cathy ...

XXX Emails In My MQCentral Email
Mar 09, 2010

Does anyone else get XXX emails in their MQCentral email. I started getting it about 2 months ago and now everyday when I got in my email, I have at least 3 of emails to delete. I have accidentally deleted important emails because of this. I called support when it first happened as I saw it as a HIPPA infraction as I had assumed that MQCentral was a secure website. He told me that someone with my Medquist email address in their computer looks as these sites and that is how I've been getting ...

Tweetie--you Are Still Accessible On MQcentral Email
Feb 18, 2010

Dunno if that is good/bad news.  I just checked at 3:30 am CT and somebody still thinks you work here. ...

Anyone Having Problems With Reading Email On Mqcentral?nm
Oct 28, 2011

x ...

Wondering If Anyone In My Group (constant Mandatory OT Of Late) Is Having Trouble, Sm
Jan 11, 2014

with this.  Almost daily now I am getting email saying mandatory OT.  I know this is great and should not complain as we could all use more money but I do this PT for a reason and have a jammed pack scheduled around my work schedule.  If time allows, I will gladly do it but I am starting to feel stressed out about these daily emails.  Do you all work every MANDATORY OT or do you ignore, just wondering because I really do not want to call my whatever she is called these days.& ...

Trouble With Email?
Dec 20, 2014

Dang..I am sooooo tired of this company.  Yesterday, I had to call tech because Innercircle would not accept my correct email address and PW.  Now today, my email tells me invalid email address or PW.  For pete sake.  If there ever a day when we can just work, I mean JUST WORK, without having problems with fluency going down, problems sigining into things, etc.  Geez.. ...

Anyone Else Having Trouble Getting Into Their Medquist Email?
Jun 12, 2010

I can get into MQ Central, but when I try to check my email, I get some type of error message.  It has been this way for several days.  I am just wondering if anyone else is having this problem?  Thanks. ...

Anyone Else Having Trouble Replying By Email?
Aug 11, 2010

I just tried to reply to one of the job ads here and the attempt was immediately rejected, so I went ahead and sent directly from my email addy instead. Anyone else had this problem? ...

Anyone Else Having Trouble W/ Email? I'm Getting An Error.
Jun 13, 2012

x ...

Anyone Having Trouble Accessing MMODAL Email? - Nm
Jun 04, 2015

cc ...

Company I Work For Sent Out An Email Today That There Are QA Positions Open. I Was Wondering Sm
Jul 01, 2011

do you think doing QA brings you a more steady work flow?  I have been an MT for 35+ years and have worked the last 10 or so of those years at home.  I am frustrated with constantly running out of work no matter where I go, so I thought about possibly inquiring about the QA position.  Just curious about what others' thoughts might be.  TIA. ...

MQers: Has Anyone Tried
Jun 05, 2011

to put Medquist's DQS onto a Windows 7, 64-bit computer, and did it work?  Before or after MQ's latest upgrade of DQS?  I'm reading mixed results...  (Moderator, please please please leave this on MQ's page as it's not just a tech question but is specifically about MQ, and MQ employees who have tried this are more likely to see it here.) ...

I Have A Very Simple Question For MQers
Mar 08, 2010

Let us say it's April 1st. You're not going anywhere. You're planning on working and you report as scheduled throughout the pay period. How many of you can predict, let's say within 5%, what you'll make during the pay period with everything taken into consideration? ...

Across The Board Apology To My Respected Fellow MQers. Sm
Nov 30, 2010

First, I suppose I have come across here in a tone that was bitter and hateful.  I ask forgiveness for that.  Now, to tell me I am wrong for venting my hatred (wow, where did that come from) and venom on here was extremely hurtful to me.  I have read many, many, many posts here on this board; which is meant to be a place where we can share and vent supposedly without recrimination and some empathy.  And there are many who are also long-time employees who have serious medical ...

MQers: Your 99% QA Goal Is Designed To Prune The Workforce. (sm)
May 21, 2011

It is a targeted approach to culling the workforce.  Through attrition, they are cutting their workforce needs.  Only those with the skill set they WANT will survive.  This approach is very effective. They can change the standards/requriements at any given time and then let you go without recourse for not meeting those. CBay is taking more and more work offshore.  The need for US MTs is less and less.  They will eventually have only a literal handful of US MTs left. ...

Logging In Soon.
Mar 31, 2010

Will I get NJA today, or not?     ...

Logging Into DQS
May 14, 2013

Anyone having trouble logging into DQS, where we can check how many jobs are available?   ...

Keystrokes Logging In
Feb 09, 2010

I've just been hired recently by Keystrokes and was checking out the intranet, DQM, and other stuff.   I saw the line count area but couldnt' find where to check my schedule, etc..   The last place I worked at we had to clock in and out on an electronic time card.   Where are our hours recorded, or is there even a time card used?  I don't remember that being gone over in my training session.    ...