A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

XXX emails in my MQCentral email - So tired

Posted: Mar 09, 2010

Does anyone else get XXX emails in their MQCentral email. I started getting it about 2 months ago and now everyday when I got in my email, I have at least 3 of emails to delete. I have accidentally deleted important emails because of this. I called support when it first happened as I saw it as a HIPPA infraction as I had assumed that MQCentral was a secure website. He told me that someone with my Medquist email address in their computer looks as these sites and that is how I've been getting those emails. So does that mean that one of my supervisors is using their Medquist computer for other "activities"? It is getting really sickening!!

I have been getting them for a while now and seems like - me too

[ In Reply To ..]
more and more every day.

secure??? - verla

[ In Reply To ..]
guess I'll be giving tech a call -- I was looking in my history pulldown on my browser and there were websites in there that I know for a fact that I hadn't gone to, weren't bad ones, but I was thinking how could that be -- seeing your post raises a flag -- don't ya think that they could trace who it is -- or maybe they don't want to because it might be someone that they don't want to ruffle any feathers with -- makes ya wonder what the office staff does instead of concentrating on what they're supposed to be doing and here we are struggling -- BP rising -- they're doing it and getting paid for it - we do it as part of our job and we don't get paid for it, etc. etc. etc......

Similar Messages:

Vent - MQCentral Email Is The Lousiest Email
Dec 07, 2010

system devised!  It never seems to work and is so unbelievably slow I can't stand it!!  Glad I got that off my chest. ...

MQCentral Email
Aug 12, 2010

I can get into MQCentral, but can't get into email.  Anyone else having this problem? ...

Tweetie--you Are Still Accessible On MQcentral Email
Feb 18, 2010

Dunno if that is good/bad news.  I just checked at 3:30 am CT and somebody still thinks you work here. ...

Anyone Having Problems With Reading Email On Mqcentral?nm
Oct 28, 2011

x ...

Wondering If Any Other MQers Are Having Trouble Logging Into MQCentral Email?
May 06, 2010

x ...

I Have All My Emails Still. Did Anybody Get Their Email
Oct 17, 2012

s ...

Anybody Able To Get On MQCentral?
Mar 11, 2011

NM ...

Is Anything Still Up With MQCentral?
Dec 06, 2011

Ever since the work done on the site yesterday I get the "Page cannot be displayed" note when I click on my MQCentral icon on my desktop.  This icon has worked for me forEVER so this is different.  Anyone else having a problem getting on the site this morning?  ...

Where On MQCentral Is The Pay Schedule?
Aug 22, 2010

Thanks!  I need to know when to expect my direct deposits!      ...

Tried To Log In To MQCentral And It Says No Content Available
Sep 07, 2010

Did anyone else run into this? ...

Anyone Else Having Trouble Getting Into MQCentral?
Nov 01, 2011

x ...

DQscribe/manage/MQcentral
May 12, 2010

I can't log in to DQscribe or Manage or MQ Central.  I can get in to TeamWork though.  ...

Doesn't MQ Usually Have Contests On MQCentral For
May 17, 2010

Maybe I am not looking in the right spot on MQ Central, but has anyone seen any contests going on?? ...

MQCentral Employee Assistance
Aug 27, 2010

Has anyone here ever used this "service"?   Just wondering if I should give it a try, I'm feeling at the end of my rope here.  I need this job, a job, and want to be able to handle the new stressors and cope with all these changes in the industry.    I'm not a newbie either, been here through thick and thin over the years, and lately I find myself typing and crying at the same time, feeling so fearful of my future at my age.  Maybe I'm developing some ty ...

MQCentral Login Problems?
Sep 23, 2010

Anybody having problems logging into MQ Central today? I just put my username and password in the blanks as usual, and an error message came up as   "EJPAK0004W: Login failed. Please enter a valid user ID and password."    No caps lock on or anything of that sort. ...

Anyone Able To Open MQCentral Or QCare Yet? NM
Sep 24, 2010

nm ...

Need Mqcentral Login Link Please
Nov 08, 2010

nm ...

Tired Of Not Getting Into MQCentral... Ridiculous Sm
Nov 30, 2010

This is ridiculous.  We are told that to get the measley 15 mins on our time for NJA to get ticket, send Email and put in Schedule Source timesheet alert to manager message.  Do NOT stay logged in to check for jobs.   Now quite frankly half the time I cannot even get QCare to come up, and definitely MQCentral on the My Community part is asinine acting.    I do clock out when getting NJA, but sometimes I have stayed in DQS to see when jobs come in.   S ...

NJA Policy On MQCentral - Need Help Finding Sm
May 31, 2011

Can someone point me to the actual policy on MQCentral regarding NJA? I can't find it and I would like to review it.  I thought it would be under Policy and Process, but I haven't seen anything. Thanks!     ...

Trouble Getting E-mail On MQCentral
Sep 01, 2011

Are DocQScribe/MQCentral Running SLOW
Aug 31, 2010

My tiny little dictations are taking way too long to download, and one just came to a complete halt in the middle of the sound file download, preventing me from finishing the document.  Came to a screaming halt.  Also, can't get into MQCentral.  Anyone else? ...

On MQCentral Home Page Check Out The Video
Nov 11, 2011

on youtube with Vern Davenport.  When you're on the youtube page click on the Speech Understanding Video.mov on the right and watch that video.  Say goodbye to your jobs! ...

AAMT Book Of Style On MQCentral Maze??
Mar 19, 2014

Sent a new computer and I can't find AAMT Book of Style in MQCentral.  Does anyone happen to know where it is in the maze??? ...

Holy Yikes..got An Email From MedQ With All Email Addresses
Nov 17, 2011

I am sure these are closely guarded as they would let MTs actually communicate with each other..and that would be a no no.. MTs might actually band together ...

Is Anyone Having Email Issues. Just Tried To Reply To An Email And It Didnt Work.
Dec 02, 2014

x ...

Good Ole MM. They Want Us Perfect But Their Email Saying Email Purge
Oct 19, 2012

x ...

Do They Send Rejection Email To Your Testing Email?
Mar 20, 2014

s ...

Imedx Email. How Do You Delete An Email?
Apr 06, 2015

I see nothing. ...

I Have Had It. I Get Emails The Other Day
Sep 21, 2010

that we cannot send reports with more than 3 blanks through on TWO of the accounts I work on.  Right now, I have one of the worst dictators on one of those accounts.  She is ESL and she whispers.  To top it off, someone is standing very close to her running a VACUUM CLEANER. I CAN'T HEAR her because she is whispering and the vacuum is running.  So, yay me.  I will probably have more than 3 blanks because of all this and will have to send it to QA even though they ...

Emails Like The One We Just Got About PTO,
Oct 17, 2014

all the red tape, the power over our lives, no flexibility anymore, no mercy in case of emergencies or appointments, lists and lists of rules.... I work every single other holiday there is all year long, hoping to take off Tgiving and Xmas.  I work NY Eve, NY, Easter, 4th of July, Labor Day, Memorial Day, etc.  But even though there's never any work on those 2 major holidays, apparently now we MUST work one of them, i.e., ruin all family plans just to get NJA all day anyway.  ...