A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Everyone HAS to choose one of the 2 plans? You can't opt out? - nm

Posted: May 18, 2012

x

It might be easier to answer your question if we - had a clue what you were talking about -nm

[ In Reply To ..]
x

What the guy said on the benefits webinar.... - nm

[ In Reply To ..]
x

I wasn't in on the call, but I've never heard of insurance being mandatory - nm

[ In Reply To ..]
x

Im not taking their plan I have great insurance - elsewhere

[ In Reply To ..]
If they make me take insurance, I will have to quit...I refuse to be doubly insured

It has never been mandatory. Never heard of such. lol - agmt

[ In Reply To ..]
I didn't hear him say that at all. You can choose one or the other or not at all.

I thought about it and I know what you were hearing - agmt

[ In Reply To ..]
He said that everyone has to pick something this time (not meaning you had to pick insurance, but could opt out). Normally, if you did not want a change you would not have to do anything but this time, you have to pick either insurance or opt out or you will get nothing if you want insurance.

Similar Messages:

Well.....just Compared Pay Plans
Dec 08, 2014

Approved time sheet for last week. Used the new pay plan to see the difference. I had over 99% and under 10%. Good thing because I MADE LESS MONEY with this new plan, almost $40. That's for 1 week. So multiply that by 4 weeks - $160 per month. I don't think so. Already took a pay cut by doing VR. Time to start sending out resumes. ...

Nuance's New Benefit Plans...
Jan 12, 2011

As you all may know, Nuance (formerly known as Focus) has acquired Encompass and OSI companies.  So, we get this email today stating a company who formerly handled OSI's HR dept, payroll, benefits, etc. is going to now be handling ours (Nuance).  Well as a result, we are going with a different ins company for health benefits.  We previously had Blue Cross Blue Shield.  I was paying approx. $450 a month for family coverage, and it was a good plan.  Now, they are ...

The Plans Of MModal In India.
Sep 15, 2012

Speaking on the company’s India plans, Dinesh Kumar, Managing Director, India for M*Modal said, “During the company’s growth this past decade, India has remained central to delivering high value clinical documentation services to our U.S.-based customers. As M*Modal's business continues its pivot to embracing technology advances as a natural evolution of its service offerings, we anticipate significant increases in the volume of work flowing to India as pa ...

Phil Tells Me That There Are No Plans To
Mar 06, 2014

send out new computers when Microsoft ends its support of XP in April.  Just curious if that's what anyone else with an XP computer is hearing?? TIA ...

CAREER STEP Payment PLANS?
May 09, 2010

If anyone has taken Career Step, do you feel you are being challenged and that it is worth the money? Do they have payment plans? ...

Transcend Plans To Offshore Even More Work
May 20, 2010

See article by AHDI:  [McGrogan] "... also reiterated Transcend's intention to increase the volume of work performed offshore." http://www.networkedblogs.com/3v3Dz?a=share&ref=nf P.S.  If the link doesn't take you directly to the article, look in the archives, post date 05/03/2010; "Transcend Services: Spheris Bid Attempt to Cost Additional $400K-$500K." ...

Anyone With A Recent Schedule Change Have Plans To -sm
Oct 27, 2014

try to get your old schedule back?  My change was "forced" on me and I was wondering with the new grouping and such, if I should try to get my schedule back.  It was kind of a bizzare change in that I already worked one weekend day and was told I needed to work the other weekend day instead, so now I dont even have 2 days off in a row...that could be remedied I am told, but switching my other day offf....that was optional and for now I said no. ...

Which To Choose...
Oct 16, 2009

The inguinal ligament was lifted up the artery, at which point there was significant amount of bleeding, which was controlled with finger pressure. Do I get rid of was, which I clearly hear, so it makes sense. Or, does another way work? ...

I Choose
Oct 22, 2012

Come On CCMs!! Review The Tgiving Requests So We Can Make Plans!!!
Oct 23, 2012

x ...

Pay - What Specialty To Choose
Feb 04, 2010

Does anybody know which MT specialty offers the best pay rate?  I was told by one of my instructors that pathology and radiology were this highest paid MTs around.  Another instructor thought that specializing in OP reports would offer the greatest income potential.  Thanks   ...

If You Absolutely Had To Choose ..help! ..sm
Jul 18, 2012

I've been looking for weeks.  The hospital I've been IC with for years is getting rid of all ICs - going totally VR and keeping only their existing employees.  I've tried to be very selective, looking for that great little company somewhere that would treat me with a little respect and value my years of experience.  Well, now I'm to the point that I need to start bringing in a paycheck ASAP.  I've been offered both M-Modal and Nuance - which were my v ...

Typing Or VR? Which Would You Choose As Best Overall?
Jul 28, 2012

Looks Like QA Really Can Pick And Choose!
Jan 04, 2015

After browsing around in FIESA, I found what looks to be an instruction manual for the people who audit us and after looking at it, it sure does look like they can pick and choose which reports to audit, rather than randomly. I have also had the worst dictators audited more than the good ones. Of course it's easier to find a mistake that way and easier to keep our pay down! Remember 7 cpl is really equal to only 3.5 cpl if most of your jobs are VR. ...

Sooooo, Who's The Bachelor Going To Choose? NM
Feb 08, 2010

NM ...

MedQuist Or Spheris? If You Had To Choose...
Mar 18, 2010

Anyone with knowledge of these two companies have any advice for choosing between them (for a new MT)?  Thank you. ...

If You Had To Choose Between Proscript And Transcend, Which Would It Be?
Aug 19, 2010

Just looking for opinions.  Don't see a lot of recent stuff on Proscript on here. ...

Which Keyboard Would You Choose? Logitech
Mar 04, 2011

Thanks for your suggestions! ...

M*Modal Plans To Grow Its Presence In The City By Creating Hundreds Of New Jobs Over The Next 24 Mon
Dec 06, 2012

:( ...

If You Don't Mind My Asking, Did Anybody Choose IC Over Employee With Transcend? And Why?
Dec 02, 2009

Still weighing my options and am not sure which way to go.  I understand FT and PT got a cut in pay, but not ICs.  Is this true?  Any other downside to IC status other than the SE tax and being lowest on the totem pole to get work when it's slow? ...

Help: Job Offers From Both Synernet And Amphion. What Should I Choose?
Jan 04, 2013

I have full-time job offers right now from both Synernet and Amphion and I don't know what to do.  They are both for the same shift/days.  Synernet is straight typing and Amphion is mostly VR.  I just don't know what do choose.  Anybody have opinions? ...

On Our Timecards, Do We Choose Report Paid Hours
Oct 13, 2012

instead of Production Hours?  I want to add some PTO to my timecard this pay period but I don't know how.  I went to learning under HR but still can't figure out how to add PTO. Gracias! ...

Keystrokes Or Transcription, Technology & Support.. Which Would You Choose?
Nov 13, 2014

x ...

Would You Choose Webmedx Production Versus Local Hospital Salary Of $17/hour
Aug 13, 2010

Which would be the best choice?  In the event that you had a great account at Webmedx on 3rd shift based on production rates, which would give you the most money?  Decisions, decisions!  Any comments? ...

Limited Plans Which Are Not Discounts, But Limited Health Insurance?
May 23, 2011

Does anyone who cannot get major medical insurance have any of the limited plans which are not discounts, but limited insurance?  I cannot get major medical, but need something.  I have diabetes and am wondering if there are any good plans out there.  Thanks for any help you can give. ...