A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Anybody else having trouble with jobs loading? - Only getting 1 at a time

Posted: Jul 04, 2012

Jobs loading slowly, only getting 1 job at a time. Getting NJA briefly when there are plenty of jobs in my BOB, then 1 job will pop up.  Yell

jobs loading... - mouse

[ In Reply To ..]
That was always my "norm" work pattern for a holiday, with generally 1-2 days afterward of NJA.

may be jobs in your area but not your accounts - sm

[ In Reply To ..]
Only time I ever get one a time is when it is time to run out.

No, at 4:00 this morning I had 200 jobs in - my primary account

[ In Reply To ..]
and was still only getting one job showing up in my queue, the one I was working on. The next job was not showing up. Put in a Remedy ticket, but not holding my breath. Have tried rebooting, deleting cookies, don't know what else to try.

same here - youngamis

[ In Reply To ..]
Same thing is happening to me. I show jobs in DocQmanage under my account, but only coming in one at a time and keeps telling me NJA. What's the deal?

Found out the 1 job loading at a time - issue

[ In Reply To ..]
They have deliberately changed it due to too many short jobs sitting while long jobs are being done. Something about shorter TAT. Not happy with this. First, I get NJA (even though there are other jobs) then takes a while to load next job.

Similar Messages:

Anybody Else Having Trouble With The Audio Loading Very Slowly?
Apr 29, 2012

. ...

Anyone On Here That Saves A Ton Of Expansions, Etc. That Had Any Trouble Loading
Mar 30, 2014

your profile when you switched computers.  I have loads of things saved from different hospitals and hope they come back up okay when I switch over to a new computer.  I have my own computer. ...

Jobs Not Loading
Jun 19, 2012

I was in the middle of a long ASR job.  The text loaded but only a little bit of the sound.  I got a ticket # through Remedy and clocked out.  I was told to abandon the job.  Now I'm just waiting for the light to turn green again so I can work!  ...

Anyone Having Issues Loading Jobs????
May 24, 2010

Not loading, and then when I cancel to go into document, it is whited out . . . ...

DQS Slow Loading Jobs...what To Do
Jun 18, 2010

I have been waiting for about 10 minutes now for DQS to load this one job and it doesn't show another one listed.  This has happened before but I usually just wait it out for a few minutes.  It has never taken this long so I think I might call support.  Has this happened to anyone else?  Thanks MQers!~ ...

Jobs Loading Slow
Dec 19, 2012

Anyone's jobs loading slow the last couple of days? It seems to be getting stuck on the audio or something. ...

Been Fine All Day, Now Jobs Not Loading.
Jan 21, 2015

My system has been working all day, and now I can't get any jobs to finish loading. ...

Anybody Else's DQS Loading Jobs Really Slowly Since The Upgrade?
Feb 08, 2010

Mine has been loading really slow since the upgrade.  can't be my computer or router  because everything is loading quickly and working fine as usual.  This stated right after the upgrade finished.  Anybody else noticing this? ...

Anyone Else Having Problems With Jobs Loading Very, Very Slowly?
Apr 07, 2014

?? ...

Anybody Else Notice Jobs Loading Very Slowly?
Aug 24, 2014

x ...

Nuance - Informatics Slow Speed Of Loading Voice Jobs
May 10, 2010

I can file my nails while my screens change and the voice document loads.  Does anyone share this problem.  I have a dual core processor with 1.86 Ghz. Thanks! ...

Anyone Else Having Trouble Getting Into Other Sites That The Jobs Available Do
Jan 27, 2014

not come up and says you can access the server. ...

I Was Just Over At Several Forums For Nurses And They Are Having Trouble Getting Jobs
Oct 30, 2011

One new nurse was told that her skills are stale and she needs to go through a "refresher" course, which costs $2,000 before she will be able to get a job. Another one has been looking for work for 6 months with no luck. I went over there to see if people in other kinds of work eat their young as MTs sometimes do. I thought maybe everyone else was happy and enjoying successful careers. Apparently not. These are tough times. I think sometimes we generalize so much that we depress each other. N ...

DocQScribe Audio Not Loading/slow Loading
Dec 20, 2010

Is anyone having trouble with DocQScribe audio files not loading or loading slowly this morning? ...

DQS Still Not Loading Right
Mar 01, 2010

Now the reports stopped loading again. ...

Loading New Software
Jan 14, 2010

Does anybody know if I can download Word Perfect 10 on a Medquist Computer? I would like to compose letters, etc. but do not want to ask support. Thank you. ...

Anyone Else With DQS Loading Slowly Right Now
Mar 21, 2011

nm ...

Problems With Job Loading
Apr 07, 2014

Bueller? ...

SLOW JOB LOADING
Apr 28, 2014

Anyone else find that the jobs are loading very, very slowly? ...

Loading Very Slow
May 31, 2015

Not sure if it is my internet or them..Anyone else? ...

Loading DocQscribe On Vista
Oct 20, 2009

Can someone please instruct me on how to load DQS on Vista?  Thanks! ...

Anybody Else With Slow Audio Loading?
Dec 19, 2010

It's driving me batty. Battier. ...

Re: Loading DocQscribe Platform Onto
Jul 01, 2011

Thought I would try some of you tecchies out there before hasseling with whatever (if any) tech support DocQscribe has.  I am trying to download DQS on my spiffy new machine and getting message  "write params failed!"  Any idea how to fix this?  In the meantime it is back to windows XP and my trusty 10-year-old Dell.  *sigh*.  Thanks so much in advance for your help!    ...

Page Loading Very Slowly
Aug 18, 2014

Is anyone else having trouble getting the page to load? It comes up with an ad and takes forever to load the postings. ...

Fluency Slow Loading
Dec 15, 2014

TIA ...

System Down? Job Won't Finish Loading
May 11, 2015

x ...

Fluency Loading Very Slowly - Anyone Else?
May 18, 2015

x ...

Anyone Else Have Problems Loading This Site Today?
Aug 25, 2013

This is taking FOREVER to load with message it is loading  "general.mtstars.com.  When this finally loads and I select a message it shows  it is loading "choices.truste.com".  What is that??  Have I got some spyware or is this happening to others? ...

What's The Deal With This Site Slow Or Not Loading
Aug 25, 2013

I feel like we are on dial up again. This is going on a week now. Eventually I will give up. Anybody else having a really hard time loading this. ...

Just Another Vent About Jobs, No Jobs, Requirement Of Jobs, Etc.
Aug 18, 2010

It is insulting to all of us with the way that MT pay has gone down the drain, it is frustrating and aggravating to look for a "decent" job these days, trying to work out which companies will treat you fairly, which ones lie about their platforms, work, etc., and not only do these companies not want to pay us what we are worth but now I see that MANY companies are requiring the MT to have or "be willing" to purchase hundreds of dollars worth of equipment.  If an employer can PROMISE IN ...