A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Again, critical backlog alert from last night - nothing from TSM today

Posted: May 13, 2015

Very strange not to have at least one a.m. backlog report. Something going on. I don't care. I hope I get fired. I don't care if the whole company closes and re-opens in India. Just tired of being taken advantage of.

well come on... they need their beauty sleep - they work so darn hard

[ In Reply To ..]
You think they gotta get up and punch a clock, with a regular schedule and all, like seriously be accountable for some time? Must be off and running again...

Similar Messages:

Critical Backlog Alert!!
Mar 11, 2015

of Danger, Will Robinson!! Danger!!   ...

Critical Backlog Alert...quit The Monthly Audits Or
May 30, 2015

and I might consider caring. As the poster below indicated, cut my pay by 3 cpl and I'm outta here.  ...

Critical Backlog
Jan 29, 2010

Isn't it "strange" how it goes from NJA to "critical backlog" in nothing flat?  SA5 here... Must be the weekend.  Here's a laugh for you though:  ASR report (of course)  - social history:   "he lives with his wife who is alive"...   Good thing huh!  LOL! ...

URGENT CRITICAL BACKLOG!!!
Sep 26, 2010

So I check MQ Central as usual before starting my shift this morning.  Found 4 messages stating critical backlog with weekend incentive.  I sign on.  No jobs.  I'm tier 3.  Never saw NO JOBS first thing on my regular Sunday shifts.  WHAT THE ____?  I read on to get a slap on the wrist from my RTL.  Why didn't I send a report to QA that had multiple blanks.  I tried to be objective, but it was for the usual reasons I send multiple-blank repor ...

Critical Backlog In North??? What's Up?
Oct 26, 2010

Don't know what's going on, but I have had an abundance of my primary yesterday and today.  Usually only very few reports and then being jumped around to different accounts during the day, with frequent periods of NJA.  Now all the sudden we get an E-mail because we have a "critical backlog."  Is India on strike or something?  Actually, my account supposedly has a clause in that says they will not allow work to go to India.  I don't get it.  I'm ...

Got A Critical Error For "omitting Dictation Of A Critical Nature."
Jan 04, 2010

The dictator said "... will get cardiac enzymes and will get a carotid Doppler in the morning...", or something similar, I have deleted the report.  I left out the second will.  This is not a verbatim account.  Critical error for omitted dictation pertains to lab results, normal values, etc.  I didn't think the word will meets that criteria.  I also had Tylenol No. 3 changed to Tylenol #3.  The drug lists still show it as No. 3.  ...

Pt Was Given Enema To Use The Night Before And *SIH-VA-CLEANSE* To Wash With The Night Before????
Feb 12, 2011

Sippacleanse? Sivacleanse? Supercleanse? I have searched and searched...thanks in advance!!! Not usually on OB/GYN... ...

ALERT!!!! See Inside
May 20, 2010

Someone asked that I start a new thread on this subject so it does not get buried regarding a job posting I received (and others also).  Below is the link to my original post if it does get buried.  If anyone wants to know the company....and I will post it here if that is allowed...you can contact me by email.  Otherwise, perhaps the monitor will advise whether I can post the company name.  I do not have a good feeling about this outfit.  I have not posted all the conten ...

Quality Alert Because Of Being Below 99%
Jul 21, 2010

Do they expect 99% now? ...

Quality Alert
Oct 13, 2010

I received a quality alert feedback that I had failed and wanted to know if anybody knew if this was an actual audit or what?  And if so, has this happened to anyone and what happens?  Thanks. ...

Alert And Oriented X 3
Dec 29, 2010

Which is correct, alert and oriented x3 or alert and oriented x 3 with a space.  I cannot find anything in style guide or internet.  ...

Alert And Oriented X2-1/2
Dec 30, 2010

Has anyone ever heard of that before?  I sure haven't. ...

Alert And Oriented X 4
Jun 01, 2011

One company I work for has me type alert and oriented times four and the other one has me type alert and oriented x 4. I have also seen in alert and oriented x's 4. How does everyone else type it? ...

Anybody Get Failed Job Alert E-mail
Nov 01, 2010

I was wondering what the failed job alert e-mail meant. Also I have noticed that on every single one of those alerts that it has always been the bottom of the barrel dictator. ...

Alert For Time Card
Jan 08, 2011

Please, can you tell me how to put an alert on my time card?  I had to clock out early today and my CCM said put an alert on the time card.  I dont know what to do, have never did this before.  I went to my time card and do not see anywhere where I can put an alert.  Any help is truly appreciated.  Thank you. ...

*RED ALERT* Doctors Are GOING BROKE!
Jan 05, 2012

Citing industry experts, we TOLD YOU this was coming.  But you kept INSISTING that it wasn't true as you continued drinking the Obama Kool-Aid. Read it.  WEEP.  Weep because these are the PEOPLE WE WORK FOR.  With doctors going BROKE and closing their doors, this means FEWER OPPORTUNITIES for MTs. This isn't Fox News, either -- it's CNN's Money Report.  And if you believe (as claimed by one quoted in this article) that -- SUDDENLY -- physician ...

Antivirus Scam Alert
Feb 25, 2014

On 10/8/13 I downloaded Antivirus Security Pro per instructions and they immediately charged my credit card $99.99.  It was started that I was automatically granted a 12-month access in which to re-download at any time.  When downloaded, there was an icon on the desktop and the program listed in the folder on C drive.  My old antivirus was still good, so I did not try to the product right away.  Around 11/1/13 did try it and it had disappeared, icon and program.  Tried t ...

Dumb Question Alert
Jun 19, 2014

Sorry for the dumb question but I can't get any answers from my head honchos...where do you go to review your reports that have been audited? I've checked the manual and I see DocQManage.  That's not even on my computer (DocQScribe is).  I'm in Fluency.  I've tried to log into FFT Manager with my # with DEP on the end plus the password so graciously supplied to me but I keep getting "account not recognized" as an error message. This is seriously distress ...

Norton Alert On EditScript
Aug 17, 2014

EditScript was downloaded from employer in case I do back up accounts, but have not opened or used it yet.  I did a complete scan by Norton 360 last night and it listed a high risk threat: editscript mt.msi "compressed threats."  Anyone know anything about this?  I've had Norton just ignore this file for the future, but wonder if it contained a virus when downloaded? ...

Anyone Work For Alert & Oriented Based In SF?
Mar 12, 2010

. ...

Granular Vs. Granulation On FIESA Alert?
Jun 19, 2013

I received a "critical error" alert that I used the word granulation instead of granular in a report that was by a heavy ESL.  Seriously?  That's a critical error?  As a FYI I relistened and it still sounds like granulation so I've sent it to the manager for review.  Either way ....it would not compromise patient care! ...

RED ALERT! SOS! SOS! SOS! - How Long Can This Go On Before We Lose The Accounts? Nm
Sep 29, 2013

x ...

DQM & Backlog
Jan 04, 2010

Has anybody found out how to view the backlog in the new region?  My CCM isn't back from PTO yet, so I can't ask her. TIA ...

Backlog And NJA
Feb 01, 2010

Has anybody else gotten NJAs but backlog shows a lot of jobs?   This has been happening quite often lately to me.  I'm tier III, so this difference isn't from jobs out of my tier level.  I'm really beginning to have doubts about the accuracy of the backlog.     ...

Where Do We Go To Look At The Backlog?
Aug 24, 2010

nm ...

Look At All That Red In The Backlog
Sep 21, 2013

We've been having late work for 4 days out of every week for awhile now with our TSM calling for OT constantly.  The funny thing is, all the accounts that I'm familiar with that are late are ones that do not send overseas (as an MME, I know because I QA the ILPs).   Do you think that these hospitals refuse to send overseas and that MModal is going to say that the work was late because of lack of qualified US MTs, and that they should consider sending offshore?   ...

Backlog
Sep 08, 2014

Is anyone getting the backlog? I got into it earlier today, but now it says "account inactive"... ...

Fiesa Error Alert Emails - When Does It Stop?
Mar 21, 2013

After reading the emails below, I had to post. After starting with Nuance, getting great QA reviews, great post audit reviews, and thinking I was doing well - I have gotten THREE major alert emails in 2 days. I have since discovered these were reviewed by Offshore QA. Why? Do we not have enough reviewers onshore? And one of the jobs I had already gotten an email about as I had sent it up for blanks - the QA had reviewed it and I had viewed it - why was it reviewed again?? The onshore QA di ...

And Here We Go Again With The Fiesa Error Alert Emails..It's Like A Cycle
Apr 24, 2013

I think I am going to do what a poster below suggested and block them. I don't see that having the reviews come through helps me in any way. I have also noticed that some of these jobs have been QCd twice for some reason - and it is not a post audit. So frustrating to get dinged on things that I just can't prove I did or didn't do....I hate that part of this company. ...

Anyone Have Any Tips On Staying Alert/functional During 3rd Shift? Sm
Feb 27, 2014

I only have an hour window between my 2nd shift job and the 3rd shift job, and I try to sneak in a nap, but after a couple of hours I find myself yawning and losing focus. Coffee doesn't seem to help nor do any of the energy drinks. So far, 5 minutes of jumping jacks or something every hour has helped the most, but I still feel I am not at my best (and my production shows it). Any tips you might have would be greatly appreciated. TIA. ...