A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Accessing other reports on a patient - me

Posted: Apr 15, 2011

Is there a way to access other reports on a patient to view their previous medications and diagnoses when you can barely understand the dictating doctor?  I keep asking my supervisor, but I get the feeling I'm getting the run-around and I don't know why.  If there is no such function, or I'm  not allowed to access it, I wish they'd just tell me.  Everywhere I've worked before, this sort information was available, and it helped enormously, but here, I feel like I'm on my own,

accessing other reports - a1typist

[ In Reply To ..]
Go to DocQManage on your desktop. Use your ID#, i.e. 22222dep, your password and all the other usual stuff. Be sure and add "dep" to your ID. Then you can search using patient MR# and various other data. Hope this helps!

Thanks! I'll give it a try. - me

[ In Reply To ..]
x

Do you mean to the end of the company number? - nm

[ In Reply To ..]
x

company # - a1typist

[ In Reply To ..]
Sorry, I was off when your latest message came in. No, I mean to your personal ID#, i.e. the five digit number that belongs only to you (the first thing you enter on the screen)

Similar Messages:

Looking Up Old Reports, Patient's, Etc
Oct 03, 2012

I was told to look i the manual but cannot find it.  Anyone can tell me how to look up the old reports on doctors, patient's???? I am getting really frustrated. ...

Past Patient Reports....
Nov 09, 2014

Really don't understand why they blocked the patient's previous reports...I found that very helpful at times to have access.  Just another thing to make our job more difficult!    ...

ESL Dr States "Patient Refers Pain," But Clearly Means Reports. Leave It Or Change It?
Feb 20, 2015

For ESL doctors, account specifics direct me to change word if it is the wrong word, but leave it if its simply awkwardly stated. Dr states "Patient refers pain in upper abdomen," but clearly means reports pain. Do I leave it or change it? ...

Patient Reports No S/l "podrum" To The Fall.
Apr 28, 2011

x ...

Accessing DocQScribe
Jan 11, 2013

What is the url to access DocQScribe from another computer if I wanted to type from another location? ...

Is Anyone Else Having A Problem Accessing UtiliPro?
Oct 03, 2012

cannot log in and in trying to reset password I get an error message.  ...

Accessing An Audited Report
Jan 13, 2014

When someone has a minute, could they please tell me how to access the text (with corrections) and sound file on a previously audited report?  I have never done this before and would like to look at one of them.  MANY THANKS! ...

Trouble Accessing Enterprise 5?
Mar 12, 2014

For  the last 2 days, I  have had trouble accessing E5.  I've been able  to  do reports intermittently,  but  keep  getting kicked off after doing 2-3 reports. When I  try to log   back on,  I  get  a "no internet connection."  However,  I do have a connection and   can access all  my  regular sites.  This   happened a few months back and TSM insisted it was just me. This morning I  call ...

Anyone Else Having Trouble Accessing Remedy?
Feb 09, 2015

I tried to go into Remedy just now to report a problem with a report.  However, I could not access Remedy due to "unable to get childnotes....undefined"   Thanks in advance! ...

Anyone Else Having Trouble Accessing Client Profile?
Dec 08, 2009

I press F5 while in DQS to get the client profile to come up and it never loads.  I have tried it on several different accounts now (seems I get a different one for every report). Just wondering if anyone else is having the same issue.  ...

Accessing Backlog In DocQManage/DocQScribe
Jun 04, 2012

Can someone tell me how to access the backlog for an account in DocQManage/DocQScribe please? ...

Accessing Reference Repository In Fluency (DQS)
May 29, 2013

When I press CTRL+SHFT+F5 while I'm editing a job, a new window opens and it goes to the regular manager screen (where you check your statistics and QA feedback).  If I log into manager with my DEP password first, and then do CTRL+SHFT+F5 while in my report, it opens the reference repository screen, but it says "no client profile found" and if I click on the "Search repository" button, I get a pop-up box that says "You do not have permission to carry out t ...

Accessing Fluence 7.5 Trainingon Intranet
Oct 18, 2014

Anyone else having problems accessing this?  I get to the page when when I click on Platform Focus - the page is blank!! ...

Anyone Having Trouble Accessing MMODAL Email? - Nm
Jun 04, 2015

cc ...

Any Other VLC Students Having Problems With Accessing Grades,forums Etc.
Dec 23, 2009

Haven't got any feedback from instructors in weeks and any emails to them are returned with "permanent fatal errors". Found 2 other students with the same problem as of today. Would like to know if there are any others. If anyone is affiliated with the VLC school on here I would greatly appreciate some answers. I'm getting really frustrated because I'm nearing the end of the course and have invested $1500.oo and almost 2 years of my time. To wind up with nothing to show for it at ...

Prefer Short Reports Or Long Reports? Sm
Jun 13, 2012

Hi all. I was just wondering what other MTs prefer...little short reports or very long reports? Do too many of either affect your line count (and therefore your pay)?   I definitely prefer very long reports!  ...

Long Reports Or Short Reports?
Jul 15, 2013

Am i the only one that just hates the long ones? And by long I mean anything over like 4 minutes.  I love progress and ER notes!  ...

Patient Scheduled For Shoulder Surgery - Patient Has Pacemaker
Sep 12, 2011

We will have the patient seen by anesthesia preop to make sure the pacemaker is properly cared for during the surgical procedure, which requires general anesthesia, and the use of the s/l **bovig** during the surgery.  Thanks!! ...

The Patient Is On S/l Peer-uh-lone And Digoxin (cardiac Patient)
Feb 09, 2015

thank you ...

Patient First Transcription - Ever Applied To Patient First
Aug 20, 2012

Has anyone ever applied to Patient First and, if so, how is this company to work for?  TIA ...

Cancer Patient With MPNST, Mucositis, Patient Takes "radio Mix???"
May 31, 2011

pulling her hair out ...

Patient Is Clearly A Man, Dr Says "The Patient Complains Of A Labial Outbreak Of Herpes."
Jan 27, 2011

thinking I should flag?  unless I'm missing something...   tia ...

The Patient Is To Followup With "FNG", Patient Had Back Surgery
Dec 05, 2009

???????? Never heard this?????? ...

Patient States Or Patient Said?
Aug 20, 2010

What is the correct, AAMT guideline way to transcribe when dictator states "Patient says" or "Patient said" or "Patient states" ...

ER Reports
Nov 21, 2009

Should ER reports be a priority? I work in-house and this week our transcription department was ordered to type all ER reports as priority, before any inpatient or radiology work. The order came from the ER committee to our department head and down to the transcriptionists. Any thoughts on this? ...

Looking Up Old Reports
Mar 07, 2010

does anyone know if this dqm lookup reports is working adequately.  It seems like a whole lot of trouble to find any. I know this was discussed down below about where the heck is dq main menu and search.  I tried looking up by dictator and its a waste of time as there are not any old reports there.  Thank you to any help out there.  ...

Anyone Know If You Can Look Thru The Old Reports When
Mar 09, 2010

you are not clocked in and working in Docuscribe?  ...

QA On Reports
May 11, 2010

Can anyone tell me since MQ has gone with the Swap Board and First Time Right, and we are sending reports, etc.  Have you had more frequency of being followed by QA?  I was just wondering how that works?  ...

Re: OB Reports
May 17, 2010

I know I will be asking many questions in the coming weeks since I am going to be taking a more active approach to studying for the second part of my final. Can anybody please tell me where I can go to get more info on OB reports online? Some of the stuff that the doctor dictates is so hard to figure out since I am not familiar with the OB terminology at all. For example..here is the physical exam section of the report (keep in mind I have flagged certain sections). Here it is:   ...

Can You Look Up Old Reports At Your Job?
Jul 28, 2010

I used to be able to at my old job last year. Now I can't do it at my new job. I asked and was told it is because of HIPAA. Can you look up old reports at your job? It sucks that I can't do it. It would help a lot. ...