A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

thanks for all of your sweet comments, it truly helps to commiserate with y'all - stikaforkinme

Posted: Dec 28, 2011

Goodnight, God bless! Better days...

You're welcome. Glad to sympathize with you. - Not Miserable

[ In Reply To ..]
Happy to sympathize when people need it, as long as they don't decide to live there indefinitely. I'm not miserable though, so not really commiserating with anyone.

hmhum..g'bye. - NM

[ In Reply To ..]

Similar Messages:

Commiserate
Mar 05, 2014

Anybody else commiserating on this hem-onc ad? ...

A Couple Word Helps
Dec 13, 2013

So here is the text I need help with. An IV is started, she’s monitored carefully, placed in the standard (s/l) left-lateralization*, monitored carefully, and receives excellent (s/l) considation* totaling 100 mcg of Sublimaze, 10 mg of Versed, 75 mg Demerol.   The "considation" one could also sound like "confidation" or "constidation" ...

Hand Cream Helps With Typing, For Me
Sep 04, 2010

Happened to put on some Jergens original scent (cherry almond, so retro) and was able to do a better job of typing.  Anything to increase our line counts, ay, fellow MT Goddesses?    ...

Does Money Buy Happiness? No But It Helps Pay The Bills!
Apr 18, 2012

Saw this on another blog, thought immediately of the implications as it relates to hardworking MTs and the repeated pay cuts we have taken in this industry. Read and weep! www.livescience.com/19727-price-happiness-survey.html   ...

Hope This Post Helps With Job Search.
May 31, 2014

Go to Department of Labor, pick your state and narrow down by zip code how far you can drive. I know I live in central Alabama, and there were a lot of interesting jobs. I was actually pleasantly surprised. Give it a go, and you too may have some options you are qualified for. Happy job hunting and God Bless! ...

Headphones - Anything Decent That Helps With Sound Quality?
Aug 13, 2013

Some of these people are difficult enough to understand, though we've got a decent dictation/transcription system.   I was wondering if any of you have headsets that are noise-cancelling, or can do anything to improve the sound quality of what you hear? I would like a smaller style of headphones, like Lanier MP-555 style, with the small beads that fit in the ears on a light plastic headset -  if possible. Thanks. ...

Sweet.....
Jan 06, 2011

Just had a doc thank me at the end of a dictation, wished me a Happy New Year, and said he appreciated all my help today.   I'd like to kiss that guy on the forehead!!! ...

Sweet!
Apr 03, 2012

I was at the end of a 20-minute report when the system went down and since it was down 2-1/2 hours, I thought it was gone for good.  I started working when the system came back up and now, 2 hours later, the report came back to me and I was able to recover everything!!  ...

Who Says Teenagers Can't Be Sweet? Sm
Apr 14, 2010

Today is my birthday, and last night at midnight, my 18 y/o son toasted a frozen waffle, put whipped cream on it along with some pineapple and grapefruits pieces, and lit it with four candles. I almost cried. How I am going to miss that boy when he goes off to college in Kerrville this fall! Sorry if this is sappy. ...

Doc Is Sweet But Clueless
Jul 03, 2014

At the end of the report I just completed, the nice dictator ended by saying, "Thank you for transcribing this note and have a happy 3-day weekend."  I honestly can't even REMEMBER when I had one of those!!!  Would if I could, Doc! Oh well... P.S.  All of you on the East Coast, STAY SAFE!  I'm praying for you guys.  I'm in the midwest where we're having unusually cool resort weather...it doesn't seem fair!  Happy 4th though!!!   ...

Anyone Else On That Sweet Account That Was Lost?
Jun 22, 2012

Wondering if anyone else worked for the West Coast hospital account that went away this week? ...

Sample Short-N-Sweet Letter To The Editor
May 19, 2012

Just Passing Along! Ocala Fl In- House Mt Supervisor Job. Sweet Hours
Feb 24, 2013

http://health-care-jobs.advanceweb.com/job-details.php?jobid=156482&jobFltr=&comFltr=&stFltr=&cityFltr=&page= This link is for a mon - fri 8-430 MT supervisor in house position in Ocala fl. Thought I'd pass it along. Just wish I lived there for this job!! ...

S/l "age Commiserate Volume Loss...."
Nov 15, 2010

The MRI showed no evidence of acute infarct, mild to moderate atrophy of optic chiasm, age "commiserate" volume loss with nonspecific periventricular and subcortical white matter..... Does the word "commiserate" correct right there?  Thanks, Abby ...

Just Typed My Last Report Ever And Have Officially Said Goodbye To Nuance - Bitter Sweet
May 07, 2015

Today ends an era of an 18-year career as a medical transcriptionist.  I resigned a couple weeks' back to accept a position outside of the transcription industry.  It is bitter sweet because transcription has been such a huge part of my life and became a part of my way of living.  I won't trash talk Nuance today because it has absolutely no benefit.  After all, I was able to muddle through the changes as well as what I see as unethical policies and procedures and wa ...

I Swear I Am Hearing "stay Sweet Protocol" And Nothing Else
May 10, 2015

section and this was not mentioned at all throughout the rest of the note prior to this time.    Has anyone heard of this?  Google was no help. ...

TTS - Any Comments?
Jan 10, 2013

Anyone have any experience with TTS good or bad?  Thanks!  To elaborate - I am possibly moving from a hospital situation to working for them. ...

No Work Comments.
Oct 20, 2009

There are lots of posts from yesterday about "no work."  Anyone care to elaborate on which companies you are experiencing this.  I am trying to make a change and don't want to go through the same experience again.  Thanks so much. ...

Any Comments On WebMedx?
Oct 22, 2009

I am looking to make a change from MedQuist.  Does anyone know how WebMedx compares? ...

All The Over The Top Comments Regarding Webmedx
Sep 02, 2010

1. It sucks to lose a job, period.  At least 10 million people have gone thru the process in the recent past and none of them liked it. 2. No matter how it was delivered, you would still be upset. I gty you a phone call would have gone this way...."Hello, I am XX from HR and I need to inform you blah blah blah..."  Read from a script with no substantive answers due to today's legal environment and discrimination laws.  Having had the news delivered to me this way in the ...

Any Comments RE Transcend?
Apr 04, 2011

Job searching once again. Got lots of experience, strong on op reports/procedures. I've had my fill of days with no work available. ...

Keystrokes - Comments?
May 18, 2011

I've been looking at the comments on Keystrokes.  Have recently received a job offer and wondering if there are any new developments since the last post I can find (March).  Is anyone working there currently?  If so, how is job volume/flow?  How many lines are you able to get in straight transcription on the DocQScribe platform?  Info is appreciated! ...

Here It Is, MTSO's: If You Don't Like The Bad Comments,
Jul 19, 2011

nm ...

QA Comments In FIESA
Sep 30, 2012

So sick of the comments left in the FIESA - I do NOT leave random blanks and always take the time to try and research it in the data base by either looking up patient or physician depending on what I am looking for and then when I cannot find it I leave a blank and then at end of day to see their remark that it WAS EASILY found is truly an insult and a smack in the face.  I DID try and find it and maybe they are more experienced then I am or they may have heard of this physician and how is ...

Landmark: Any Comments? Thanks.
Oct 25, 2012

. ...

Another Physician's Comments On Using The EMR
Nov 23, 2012

Below is a link to a NY Times editorial.  "The advent of electronic medical records has been a boon to patient safety and physician efficiency in many ways. But it has also brought with it a slew of “timesaving” tricks that have had some unintended consequences. These tricks make it so easy for doctors to document the results of standard exams and conversations with patients that it appears more and more of them are being documented without ever having happened in the first pla ...

UGH's COMMENTS BELOW - MEDIATOR
Dec 12, 2012

MEDIATOR, someone needs to take note of "Ugh's" comments below, contemplating suicide.  Surely, that e-mail address could be intercepted and the appropriate "counselor" contact this person. ...

Amphion? Any Comments
Apr 28, 2013

Any comments about Amphion? I feel I'm about to get the boot from MModal and have started checking out other ads. Amphion looks okay for what I want - VR and PT employee status, but their requirement about being tech savvy intimidates me. I can download and save a file, but I'm not good at troubleshooting - I'm an old time MT who started out on a typewriter, so this sort of thing is more out of my realm. It looks like they provide IT help only sparingly. Any comments? ...

Encompass - Thoughts/comments
Feb 23, 2010

Any thoughts/comments on working for the company Encompass? ...

Threatening Comments By MQ Recruiter
Nov 08, 2011

I think it's terrible that an MQ recruiter is on this board alluding to threatening MQ employees and former MQ employees about voicing their opinions about this company and that somehow they can figure out who we are.  Does she/he honesly believe she/he is the only recruiter at MQ ?  Just goes to show you what types of people work for that company.  I think she/he should be reported to MQ for what she/he is doing.  If they are the only recruiter someo ...