A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

commiserate - wonderandamazed

Posted: Mar 05, 2014

Anybody else commiserating on this hem-onc ad?

I am now... - sm

[ In Reply To ..]
too funny! I guess they do need a proofreader. Unfortunately, I have no ecological experience.

after I stop - laughing

[ In Reply To ..]
I will immediately shift into commiseration mode.

and I don't have - virus protection instilled

[ In Reply To ..]
LOL

and I don't have - $100.00

[ In Reply To ..]
That's rich! Wow, let us pay you to work for you. The minute you have to "purchase" something, I'm gone!

KUDOS - wonderandamazed

[ In Reply To ..]
A lot to be said for a man that when he is wrong, he says he's wrong and corrects what was wrong. Looks like the hem-onc job might be worth pursuing?

Don't you realize.... - me

[ In Reply To ..]
That if you take a job where YOU have to pay for the platform, all the MTSOs are going to start doing this? This is the second ad where I saw an ad for a job where they tell you YOU have to pay for the platform. Once we start taking jobs agreeing to do this, then an MTSO supplying the platform for free will be a thing of the past. So, to answer your question, no this job is NOT worth trying out for, even if the owner admitted he was wrong, because we SHOULD NOT have to pay for the platform.

paying for own - wonderandamazed

[ In Reply To ..]
I was sort of remarking on morality and character of the "company," but many of these companies require you to have your own equipment or pay them to use theirs and pay for internet ...I suppose that is one more step in the wrong direction, but not much different. This job is going AWAAAAYYYY.....we just have to figure out how to stay a step ahead of it. I have no creative answers, today, anyway. There are also people paying employment agencies to get these jobs???difference??? At least the $100 is not recurring, like the equipment fees and internet.

Similar Messages:

Thanks For All Of Your Sweet Comments, It Truly Helps To Commiserate With Y'all
Dec 28, 2011

Goodnight, God bless! Better days... ...

S/l "age Commiserate Volume Loss...."
Nov 15, 2010

The MRI showed no evidence of acute infarct, mild to moderate atrophy of optic chiasm, age "commiserate" volume loss with nonspecific periventricular and subcortical white matter..... Does the word "commiserate" correct right there?  Thanks, Abby ...