A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Encompass - thoughts/comments - fancy fingers

Posted: Feb 23, 2010

Any thoughts/comments on working for the company Encompass?

read the posts below - and do search

[ In Reply To ..]
Lots to read.

Hired Recently - Anon

[ In Reply To ..]
I have been working for Encompass for a few weeks and I'm happy. They are very nice, professional and pretty much let you do your work in peace and there seems to be plenty of work available. After 2 shots at IC jobs in the last couple of months, which were total nightmares, employment with Encompass has been very refreshing.

Similar Messages:

Encompass?
Nov 01, 2009

Does anyone know anything about Encompass?  Thanks in advance.   Praying1 ...

Encompass HR
Jan 23, 2010

There were a few posts some time ago stating that Encompass had a terrible HR team that never got back to the applicants.  Has anyone had any luck getting hired on there recently? Don't want to waste my time applying :) Thanks! ...

Encompass...s L O W
Feb 19, 2010

I had a phone interview with Encompass almost 2 weeks ago.  I have emailed them a few times wondering if and when someone will be contacting me with no response.  Makes me wonder if I want employment with them if they cannot respond in a timely manner when they say they will contact someone.  Anyone with a similar experience? ...

Encompass CEO
Oct 18, 2012

Does anyone know what happened to the CEO of Encompass after it got sold to Nuance? I wonder if she is happy with her decision and what has become of her company and employees. ...

Encompass And WebMedX
Oct 30, 2009

I am looking at joining either the Encompass Medical Transcription team or the WebMedX team.  Can anyone give me an opinion on either company?  Specifically, what are the like to work for?  I need details.  Thanks so much,  LPMT ...

Encompass - Offshore?
Dec 14, 2009

Does Encompass offshore? ...

Encompass Questions
Dec 22, 2009

Will they let you start working with only 512 of RAM? Also, does it have to be Office 2003, or will 2007 work? Finally, do they really check and see if you have a lisensed copy of software and the CD? ...

Encompass Transcription
Dec 30, 2009

I am applying with Encompass, and I haven't seen any recent posts were someone was actually hired by them, and can only find old posts about them.  Are there any recent (or not so recent) employees who wouldn't mind sharing their experience with Encompass?  Enough work?  What type of insurance and is it any good?  Any information would be greatly appreciated. ...

Encompass Testng
Jan 30, 2010

I completed testing for Encompass and the web page said someone would be in contact  or results sent within 24-48 hours.  That was a week ago, have gotten no feedback.  Just wondering if anyone else has applied in the last week or 2, as they did have openings, and if they have gotten any feedback. ...

Encompass Good? Bad?
Feb 02, 2010

Anyone have any experience with Encompass?  You can reply by email if you'd like.  I'm thinking of testing for them. ...

Encompass Interview
Feb 26, 2010

Have an interview scheduled with Encompass this coming week.  Anyone have  information on what types of questions to expect, or what their process is like in general? Haven't had an interview in ages.  Any help is greatly appreciated! :) ...

Encompass--how Do You Get A Job With This Company!!!
Apr 16, 2010

I have applied for a job with Encompass and have not heard a response.  Is this an actual company?  I cannot seem to find anything about them good or bad.  Are there any MTs working for Encompass and what is your exprience. Should I call them or move on? ...

How Is Encompass As Employer???
May 31, 2010

Can anyone tell me anything about Encompass?  Website looks good, but then most do.  Any info welcome.  I want to bail but would not like to go from frying pan to the fire. ...

More Feedback On Encompass?
Jun 02, 2010

Any more feedback about Encompass?  I am considering it and would like to hear from anyone else who has been there more than 3 or 4 months.  ...

Encompass/Nuance
Dec 07, 2010

I may be interviewing with them and would like information from anyone who currently works for them in regard to workload, line rates and benefits.  Feel free to send a private message if you want, thanks. ...

Encompass Interview?
Dec 14, 2010

Hi everyone, I was recently invited to have a phone interview with an Encompass representative.  Has anyone done this before?  If so, can you let me know a little bit of what to expect?  I suppose that it will be mostly like any other job interview, but I get nervous about these sorts of things.  Thanks in advance. ...

I Miss Encompass
Sep 17, 2012

No other company currently compares.  Where did you all end up?  Did you stick with Nuance or find greener pastures? ...

Encompass - Background Check?
Oct 12, 2009

How are they to work for and do they do a background check? Thanks. ...

Encompass - Any Recent Info
Dec 21, 2009

I need any recent info I can get. They don't sound too bad, and I'm being screwed over by my current company. I know you're not supposed to post rates here so feel free to email me, if you know what their current rates are (clinic or acute care, traditional or VR). Thanks a lot. ...

Is Encompass Mostly A School Or A Service?
Jan 24, 2010

nm ...

Experience Working For Encompass
Mar 10, 2010

Just wondering if anyone has experience working for Encompass.  They sound like they are great to work for. I have experience and they indicated an interest in hiring me, but can't seem to reconnect.  Makes me wonder how responsive they are once you are hired.  Any info about company would be helpful. Thanks ...

Info Needed On Medict, LLC, Encompass Or
Nov 20, 2009

Gulf Coast Transcription - Anybody work there or know anything about these companies?  I have received emails from all 3 saying they would call and never heard back....  Been job hunting for a month now - getting discouraged and frustrated.  Looking for IC preferably, but... ...

Encompass Or Probity-does Anybody Ever Hear Back From Them?!
Jan 15, 2010

I tested with both and know I did well (lots of experience with this stuff) but have heard nothing back from Probity and got a letter of interest from Encompass, which I responded to, then NADA. Has anyone actually been able to move forward recently with getting a job at either place?! I noticed the only real problem I've seen regarding Encompass in the archives is their inability to get back to people in a timely way and I am seeing that in action. Anybody? ...

Nuance/Focus Buys Encompass!
Aug 08, 2010

Focus is an offshore company.  Another good company down the tubes.  ...

Fiesa Quality Software? Any Companies Besides Encompass Using This Yet?
Nov 03, 2010

Something new that's being instituted since our recent acquisition by Nuance, so maybe Focus is using it already?  Looks like a way to get even pickier about QA, in my opinion, which our incentives are based upon.  I've been really happy about the way Encompass has done QA up until this time.  While the requirement is really high (99% minimum, 99.5% for incentive bonus), the way they add all the lines together first and then average out from there is totally logical, un ...

TTS - Any Comments?
Jan 10, 2013

Anyone have any experience with TTS good or bad?  Thanks!  To elaborate - I am possibly moving from a hospital situation to working for them. ...

No Work Comments.
Oct 20, 2009

There are lots of posts from yesterday about "no work."  Anyone care to elaborate on which companies you are experiencing this.  I am trying to make a change and don't want to go through the same experience again.  Thanks so much. ...

Any Comments On WebMedx?
Oct 22, 2009

I am looking to make a change from MedQuist.  Does anyone know how WebMedx compares? ...

All The Over The Top Comments Regarding Webmedx
Sep 02, 2010

1. It sucks to lose a job, period.  At least 10 million people have gone thru the process in the recent past and none of them liked it. 2. No matter how it was delivered, you would still be upset. I gty you a phone call would have gone this way...."Hello, I am XX from HR and I need to inform you blah blah blah..."  Read from a script with no substantive answers due to today's legal environment and discrimination laws.  Having had the news delivered to me this way in the ...

Any Comments RE Transcend?
Apr 04, 2011

Job searching once again. Got lots of experience, strong on op reports/procedures. I've had my fill of days with no work available. ...