A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

For TED hose, do you put an apostrophe or not when the PA/doc says TEDs? TED's or TEDs? tia n - just wondering

Posted: Nov 09, 2009

x

TED - MT17

[ In Reply To ..]
TEDs according to the BOS.

Similar Messages:

TED Hose
Oct 13, 2010

Is it TED hose or is it T.E.D. hose???  ...

Ted Hose Or TED Hose?
Mar 26, 2015

thanks in advance  ...

Anyone Ever Heard Of Ted Catheter. I Know About Ted Hose, But The Doctor Is Saying Ted Or Teg Cathet
Nov 23, 2010

Thanks in Advance for any help.... ...

Apostrophe 's?
Dec 01, 2009

Tinel's and Phalen's are negative. ...

Apostrophe?
Oct 07, 2012

This dictator keeps stating "12 weeks of age," and I keep doubting myself whether it should be 12 weeks' of age or without an apostrophe? Anyone know? TIA ...

Use Of Apostrophe With Plural?
Nov 19, 2009

I have suggested referrels to either Dr.s' A/B (Swedish), Dr.s'C /D (University of Colorado), or the Barrow Neurologic Institute.     I changed the names for this question. Wondering on any advice for how to type that? ...

Apostrophe In Patients?
Oct 26, 2010

Is there an apostrophe in " patients care" ?? (this is regarding only one patient)   thanks! ...

Question Regarding BOS (apostrophe S)
Oct 06, 2011

I don't own the latest edition of the BOS, but I was told a year or so ago that we drop the apostrophe S on diseases now.  For example, it is now Hirschsprung disease instead of Hirschsprung's disease.  If you own the latest BOS, can you please verify this for me and tell me what page this is on.  I was counted off on QA now for not adding the apostrophe and S.  TIA!! ...

Apostrophe Usage
Dec 31, 2013

I need some advice on correct use of the apostrophe:OB ultrasounds at 8 and 20 weeks were normal.  (I think this is correct, no apostrophe needed)Pregnancy is at 38 weeks 2 days' gestation.  (I think this is correct)Full-term pregnancy at 38-3/7 weeks.  (I think this is correct, no apostrophe needed) ...

Apostrophe/possessive Question
Nov 03, 2009

It is 6 weeks' gestation ... but is it also 6 weeks' pregnant?  - For some reason I have trouble with this.  Neither seem possessive to me but the 2nd even less so. Thanks for any clarification.  : ) ...

Yo, Monitors. Can The Apostrophe Thingie In The Mid Nickname Be
Jan 26, 2010

nm ...

Quotation Marks Or Apostrophe Needed? Sm
Aug 26, 2011

The doctor states: Though I did not mention the words, âsudden cardiac death,â that is certainly my concern. Should I put quotation marks around those words like it is or a single apostrophe or just type it without any punctuation? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks! ...