A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

How about a game called MTSO Monopoly? - sm

Posted: Aug 04, 2014

As fast as Nuance, M-Modal, and iMedX are buying up companies, someone should create a board game called MTSO Monopoly.  They can make little MT figures as game pieces, since we're the pawns in all of this!

Similar Messages:

Any Info On An MTSO Called
Feb 05, 2011

NM ...

Does Anyone Work For An MTSO Called Superior Global?
Jun 12, 2013

Does anyone work for an MTSO called Superior Global? Is the pay comparable to other companies. Do you like working for them? Benefits, etc? ...

S/L EMCET Was Called; Patient Was In PEA. MSET? M CET? Team Was Called
Oct 02, 2012

xx ...

Not Playing This Game
Mar 16, 2010

I've been reading all the posts on here, I have read the emails from Medquist. I don't do this job for fun.  I do it to get paid.  If I have to spend all my time looking up old reports and trying to figure out what this doctor mumbled or that one said when his head was underwater, my line counts will go down...meaning less pay. And yet if I send blanks to the client that get audited and THEY think I could have found the information, I go back on 100% QA... hence less pay. ...

Getting Back In The Game?
Jun 13, 2010

So, I'm thinking of getting back into MT.  Lots of reasons to do so, but its been around 5 years, and I'm worried there are all kinds of meds, equipment, and changes that I'll feel lost and overwhelmed - again. Opinions? ...

The Blame Game
Oct 03, 2013

Nuance is all about selling their voice wreakognition product.  They will never take the blame for any and all of its failures, instead they will shift it to the MLS.  They decieve their clients leading them to believe that their software delivers quality at 99% to 100% accuracy.    Clients you hear that:  All aboard you ship of fools!     ...

MM's Game Plan?
Apr 16, 2014

To get as many new transcription clients as possible, then sell them all on their Fluency One product, thereby doing away with the old fashioned back end transcription altogether. I mean, it really says something when your employer has developed a software program that can eliminate your job. ...

FISH GAME
May 19, 2014

I don't get the scavenger hunt.  Are we supposed to name the five places on the fish where the headphones are? ...

What's The MT Game Today?
May 21, 2014

Anyone hear anything from HR today? ...

Transcend's Football Game
Sep 25, 2010

Is anyone else sick of reading the "football" updates?  How much time do you think they spend coming up with these motivational emails?  Seriously.  These things only motivate me to get my minimum lines in as quickly as possible so I can get off the system and away from these emails.  Reading their updates is like trying to listen to a football game on the radio.  I have to wonder what their ulterior motive is as to why they want the system emptied by 09/30.  Are w ...

Tired Of The Out Of Work Game
Jun 14, 2012

out of work, out of work, then at end of my shift, hey there's work and I'm expected to do it.  don't know how these companies get away with it, I only know if I don't do it, it's only going to hurt my paycheck and not theirs.  I'm exhausted. ...

Quit Watching The Game
Jan 19, 2014

That drives me crazy!!! Long pause .....Manning....Denver.......blah blah ...

What? No Fun MT Week Game Today?
May 20, 2014

I don't know why I bother but just wondered if anyone is playing Nuance games.  Not the everyday games but the MT week games. I have not entered previously since I am too busy with Nuance everyday games meant to defeat US MTs. ...

My Drink Game Word Was 'driving'
Oct 15, 2012

Low Work - Watch And Wait Game
May 05, 2013

Hey MTs: So concerned about my job, been a transcriber 30 years and now work is being taken by Epic and Dragon plus an outsource company at my hospital.  Should the transcribers be looking for other jobs ?  We are not told much from the "higher authorities" of what is going to happen, unless maybe they don't know yet.  Any input out there ? ...

Where Is The Email With Yesterday's Game Winners???
May 21, 2014

I actually played that one. lol ...

New Game Lets Play Guess The ASR
May 24, 2015

Patient female with flattened Amy a "Patient came in with anemia." so very close ASR, so very close ...

Word Game On Comedy Stop Board
Dec 02, 2011

let's have some fun writing a song! ...

What Is That Called?
Dec 08, 2009

When they rub your sternum with knuckles?   Doc says . . . No response to s/l noxic stimuli. ...

Has Anyone Every Heard Of A Lab Called A BVV?
Nov 20, 2009

This is an NP dictating on a pt newly placed on Coumadin for DVT. ...

My CCM Just Called. I Just Got Audited.
Jun 15, 2011

I hope this post quells some tempers and fears.  Obviously there are a lot of audits going on.  I got the call and my CCM said "just wanted to let you know that you are going great.  You were audited and are right where you need to be with quality and are above production level".  She said thank you very much and that she appreciated my hard work.  I asked her if she ever frequented this board, she said yes.  I told her about the firing posts and she said that peo ...

Patient Called 9-1-1 Or 911?
Mar 25, 2011

So-called Testing
Jan 29, 2012

Let me see if I got this right. You send me a few voice files.  You send me a few templates.  You send NO other instructions whatsoever.  I wing it, based on my years of experience and common sense.  The fact that I left out a blurb the speaker "always" wants in there (but never dictated) causes me to fail your so-called test? A blessing in disguise I think.  You should add "needs to be a mind reader" in your job post. ...

My Son Called Me Last Night
Jul 09, 2012

coming to a Holiday Inn where he lives. He said they advertised "Medical Transcription jobs - earn $40,000 a year!"  He thought I could use a good laugh. Thanks, son. ...

TTT-Anyone Called Back?
Sep 30, 2012

Anyone here called to work again for TTT? If so, are you chosing to upgrade your own PC or buy one from the company?   ...

New Radiology Ccm Or Whatever They Are Called Now
Oct 19, 2012

okay, since they fired our old manager and this new person took over, i spend more time out of work than i do working...also, the ONLY reports i get now are over 2 minutes long (in case you didn't know, radiology is paid by report)...i used to be able to bust my butt, but make a decent living...in the past two weeks, my pay has dropped by about 45% due to lack of work and distribution of reports....all since this mangament change...i don't know if she is giving them all to her old team ...

Anyone Ever Hear From Their CCM Or Whatever They Are Called Now
Feb 06, 2013

Got a new one, my 4th in a year btw, and the last one I heard from every day, at least 10 times a day with calls, e mails, etc.  This one started probably 2 weeks ago, haven't had a call from her to introduce herself, no e mail, no reply to my e mail...nothing. It is either feast or famine I guess.  I just hope when it is time for vacay,I hear from her but if I don't, guess she won't miss me when I'm gone ...

Nuance Called Me!!
Nov 12, 2014

Nuance actually called me out of the blue today regarding a job...I have heard A LOT of miserable things about them...do they still ring true?? ...

Just Called Support We Are Down
May 20, 2015

Accidenally hit my power button and logging back on I get unable to reach server..ticker number 1371940 ...

Does MQ Have Something Called Special Teams? SM
Apr 08, 2010

Group of MTs who go from account to account to help out if there is a backlog, JACHO or what have you?  You can tell if they're on your account because you keep getting the trashy doctors. I suppose you'll say the easy stuff is sent to India, but I'm just wondering.  I work for Spheris, so just thought I would ask.  Wonder how all of this is going to play out. Thanks. ...