A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Need free DSS player download - anon

Posted: Mar 21, 2015

Can anyone recommend a good DSS player download (i.e. Expresscribe) that is not a virus or some other program that will otherwise destroy my computer. I need it for testing with a company as an IC and cannot really afford to purchase one. TIA

I use Express Scribe daily...no viruses for me. :-) NM - Diana

[ In Reply To ..]
s

Similar Messages:

Where Can I Download A Free Trial Of A Wav Player?
Jul 20, 2010

Where can I download a free trial of a wav player?  Thanks! ...

Free Player
Aug 08, 2014

Free Player For Testing?
Aug 22, 2012

Will someone help me in finding a free player besides Express Scribe (my free trial has run out)I can use when I am testing for companies? I am looking for a job and do not want to purchase anything right now. TIA! ...

Free Dictation Player
Jun 24, 2015

Does anyone know of any free dictation players?  I have purchased Express Scribe twice, but unfortunately yesterday a sudden very close flash of lightning fried both of my computers and I do not have a record of the serial numbers.  I had to buy a new computer today and I just don't have the money to buy Express Scribe again right now; credit card is maxed, checking account is empty.  I wrote to NCH and asked them for my serial numbers but the website states it may be a ...

Can Anyone Recommend A Free PC Cleaner To Download?
Jan 31, 2014

I don't know who to trust anymore and hoped someone here could help suggest a reputable site. Thank you, Anyone, in advance. ...

Pass Of Free Flow Or Passive Free Flow?
Feb 04, 2011

Negative aspiration and pass of free flow of saline into the peritoneum was observed. or is it passive free flow of saline? ...

BOS 2 Download
Sep 04, 2010

can anyone here share with me how to download the BOS 2 onto my desktop.  My puter crashed some time ago and I am trying to add sites and programs as I remember what was on the other puter.  Thanks. ...

Can We Still Download DQS 6.1?
Jul 18, 2012

Have been using a MQ computer and not yet transitioned to DQS7. Just got a "new" XP system (built by a friend) and would ilke to test out using it for MQ as it is supposed to be faster than my ancient MQ system. I need to know how to download it.  If we can.  It was all ready on the MQ machine. anybody, thanks ...

Download ISP At Least 2 Mbp Now?
Sep 25, 2013

Found out the hard way just this week that download speed is now 2 mbp or greater, with fluency shutting down on uploads.  When did this happen?  I was treated as if it is my ISP that is below-par on speed, but had upped to a 1.5 mbp plan just for "Q" a year ago.  Did my ISP just stop working well with Fluency, or did the "Q" once again cause issues without allowing its employees who are home-based to plan for them.  Now my production is zilch for the week of the ISP learning ...

Wav Player Help
Aug 07, 2011

I have an Express Scribe and Bytescribe players.  I generally have .wav files that I can play on either/or.  I have a potential new client wanting to play .wav files.  I can play .wav files but it seems not this particular .wav file.  It is a Bytescribe file but I cannot get Bytescribe to accept it.  Any suggestions.  Could it maybe have something to do with the Codec (?)  . . . sometimes you just feel so helpless . . .   any help would be g ...

BOOKS TO DOWNLOAD
Mar 19, 2010

Does anyone know where I can download reference books to buy?  I would like to skip the wait for books and just download reference materials/resources.  Any ideas?  Looking for drug reference books, etc. ...

Chartnet Download
May 12, 2012

Just wondering if anyone has ever had problems with Chartnet, every time I try to log in it gives me an error message stating error loading voice client class not registered. Thanks for any help. ...

Help -- How Do I Download DQS7?
Jun 27, 2012

Hi -   Hard to teach me new tricks.  Where do I d/l DOQ7?  Thanks. ...

DQS 7.1 Download Link
Sep 22, 2012

Anyone have the link to download DQS 7.1? I had to get it from support the first time but didn't write it down and want to put it on my personal laptop for mobility. Thanks in advance. ...

DQS Frozen - Cant Download Anything Nm
Oct 26, 2012

nm ...

Where Can I Download A Copy Of TSG?
Jul 24, 2014

Does anyone know where on the intranet I can download a copy of the TSG? I keep looking everywhere but I can't find it. ...

Anyone Have The Download Instructions For 7.6
Jan 12, 2015

I lost the e-mail I was sent.  Hate to call IT.  ...

I Know I Asked This Before But I Do See Some Lag In The Up And Download Every Now And Then And Am
Mar 20, 2015

wondering if others have noticed this at all lately. It isnt bad but just moreso than before for me anyway.  I know it isnt my computer because I use my own computer so it is the system.    ...

Olympus DDS Player
Oct 15, 2009

Does anyone have experience using this player?  I am wanting to use a foot pedal but the foot switch option is grayed out.  Any help would be much appreciated.  ...

For Those MTs Using Gear Player
Oct 12, 2010

Are you happy with it?  Can you say why or why not? How does Gear Player compare to other players such as Bytescribe or Express Scribe?  Is the sound quality better?  Anything info at all would be great!  Thanks!  ...

Using A Cassette Player
Oct 14, 2010

I just started using a cassette player for transcription. Do you know if I put the side I need to transcribe facing down or up?   Thanks ...

Help! I May Need New Player Software...
Apr 18, 2011

Hi.  I've been using Express Scribe for years now and have never run into a situation where it couldn't play the files that I was working with.  Recently I got a new job and now .ds2 files are going to be used more often and I just found out that Express Scribe doesn't play those.  UGH! I don't have the kind of money to buy $100 software like Bytescribe.  Does anyone know of any other wavplayer programs that are free or very low in price? Or maybe someon ...

Best Audio Player
Aug 08, 2012

Okay, I have the newest version of Express Scribe and for some reason part way through dictations it sounds like it is tunneling or on a cell phone. Is there a way or a site for me to get an older version so that entire dictations are clear or is there a better audio player out there that works with a foot pedal? ...

Media Player
Mar 02, 2014

My client just sold his business but I stayed on with the new client.  My old client used Voicescribe which I became very used to as I used it for over 15 years for my old client.    The new client doesn't use a specific media player but I tried the VCL media player and Windows media player but I can't seem to get my foot pedal to work with either.  Is there a media player out there that is foot pedal friendly? Any help is appreciated.  ...

Gear Player
Aug 01, 2014

Hello, Just wondering if anyone uses Gear Player and is happy enough with the features and quality of the sound it produces to justify the cost.  I'm trying it out myself and just would like some feedback from others who have used it. Thank you. ...

Need A Good DSS/DS2 Player
Oct 28, 2014

I have DSS lite but it's not working with my foot pedal. Any recommendations on how to play DS2 files? ...

Got New Computer From MQ. How Do I Download BOS2? Nm
Jan 05, 2010

Slow Audio Download
May 06, 2010

Is anybody else having a problem with slow audio download?  I am not a Medquist employee but work for a hospital from home using the DocQscribe platform. For the past 3 months I have been having a problem with slow audio download where the voice file loads into my computer so slowly that I have to actually wait in order to continue typing. It is an intermittent problem, not with every dictation, not necessarily associated with long dictations. I have been getting the usual runaround from te ...

Virus Scanner Download
Jul 30, 2010

I'm definitely sure I have some bugs in my computer as manifested by my search results bringing me to repeated links other than what I clicked.  I was using Threatfire, but that didn't pick anything up.  I did Trendmicro Housecall and that picked stuff up and fixed them and everything seemed to be alright, but it comes back after reboot.  Does MQ have a virus scanner for free download and, if so, where can I get it?  Thanks! ...

New Contest: 6.1 Download Stories
Oct 02, 2010

We need a new contest for download disastors.  I win.  My computer wouldn't accept the download.  Support tried to fix it for a week, then sent a new MQ computer.  When it arrived, I was on my way to the door to get it.  Our German shepherd got excited and up ended me.  I laid there with a nicely fractured hip.  Fed Ex handed me the plate to sign through the door and I waited quietly for the ambulance.   I am now on short term disability.  ...