A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Chartnet Download - DH

Posted: May 12, 2012

Just wondering if anyone has ever had problems with Chartnet, every time I try to log in it gives me an error message stating error loading voice client class not registered. Thanks for any help.

Chartnet download - DH

[ In Reply To ..]
Just wanted to say that I looked back and found someone else on here with that same problem and now problem is fixed, so glad you guys are on here with the same issues to refer back to. :)

Similar Messages:

BOS 2 Download
Sep 04, 2010

can anyone here share with me how to download the BOS 2 onto my desktop.  My puter crashed some time ago and I am trying to add sites and programs as I remember what was on the other puter.  Thanks. ...

Can We Still Download DQS 6.1?
Jul 18, 2012

Have been using a MQ computer and not yet transitioned to DQS7. Just got a "new" XP system (built by a friend) and would ilke to test out using it for MQ as it is supposed to be faster than my ancient MQ system. I need to know how to download it.  If we can.  It was all ready on the MQ machine. anybody, thanks ...

Download ISP At Least 2 Mbp Now?
Sep 25, 2013

Found out the hard way just this week that download speed is now 2 mbp or greater, with fluency shutting down on uploads.  When did this happen?  I was treated as if it is my ISP that is below-par on speed, but had upped to a 1.5 mbp plan just for "Q" a year ago.  Did my ISP just stop working well with Fluency, or did the "Q" once again cause issues without allowing its employees who are home-based to plan for them.  Now my production is zilch for the week of the ISP learning ...

BOOKS TO DOWNLOAD
Mar 19, 2010

Does anyone know where I can download reference books to buy?  I would like to skip the wait for books and just download reference materials/resources.  Any ideas?  Looking for drug reference books, etc. ...

Help -- How Do I Download DQS7?
Jun 27, 2012

Hi -   Hard to teach me new tricks.  Where do I d/l DOQ7?  Thanks. ...

DQS 7.1 Download Link
Sep 22, 2012

Anyone have the link to download DQS 7.1? I had to get it from support the first time but didn't write it down and want to put it on my personal laptop for mobility. Thanks in advance. ...

DQS Frozen - Cant Download Anything Nm
Oct 26, 2012

nm ...

Where Can I Download A Copy Of TSG?
Jul 24, 2014

Does anyone know where on the intranet I can download a copy of the TSG? I keep looking everywhere but I can't find it. ...

Anyone Have The Download Instructions For 7.6
Jan 12, 2015

I lost the e-mail I was sent.  Hate to call IT.  ...

I Know I Asked This Before But I Do See Some Lag In The Up And Download Every Now And Then And Am
Mar 20, 2015

wondering if others have noticed this at all lately. It isnt bad but just moreso than before for me anyway.  I know it isnt my computer because I use my own computer so it is the system.    ...

Got New Computer From MQ. How Do I Download BOS2? Nm
Jan 05, 2010

Slow Audio Download
May 06, 2010

Is anybody else having a problem with slow audio download?  I am not a Medquist employee but work for a hospital from home using the DocQscribe platform. For the past 3 months I have been having a problem with slow audio download where the voice file loads into my computer so slowly that I have to actually wait in order to continue typing. It is an intermittent problem, not with every dictation, not necessarily associated with long dictations. I have been getting the usual runaround from te ...

Virus Scanner Download
Jul 30, 2010

I'm definitely sure I have some bugs in my computer as manifested by my search results bringing me to repeated links other than what I clicked.  I was using Threatfire, but that didn't pick anything up.  I did Trendmicro Housecall and that picked stuff up and fixed them and everything seemed to be alright, but it comes back after reboot.  Does MQ have a virus scanner for free download and, if so, where can I get it?  Thanks! ...

New Contest: 6.1 Download Stories
Oct 02, 2010

We need a new contest for download disastors.  I win.  My computer wouldn't accept the download.  Support tried to fix it for a week, then sent a new MQ computer.  When it arrived, I was on my way to the door to get it.  Our German shepherd got excited and up ended me.  I laid there with a nicely fractured hip.  Fed Ex handed me the plate to sign through the door and I waited quietly for the ambulance.   I am now on short term disability.  ...

Did Everyone Who Had Trouble Today Download 6.1?
Oct 08, 2010

just wondering if everyone who had trouble today with DocQScribe had downloaded 6.1 - I just got finished doing my shift and didn't have any trouble at all - of course, I have yet to download it and not going to until the kinks are worked out and/or forced to.  I had a feeling that major stuff was going to happen with this download.  I bet they were working on it today and really messed things up.  I certainly hope all of you hit them for the downtime and I would push for all ...

Re: Download Docuscribe On Laptop
Nov 20, 2010

does anyone have docuscribe installed on a 64-bit computer?  I have windows Vista 64-bit and support told me it will not work, that it is too fast for docuscribe to handle.  She said with some people they could not even download it on a 64-bit.  Just wanting to know if anyone has had success with this.  I want to download it on my laptop for the holidays so I can spend time with family easier.  Thanks! ...

Anyone Know Where I Can Download MS Word 2003. I Don't Need
May 03, 2011

Help me if you can!  Thanks in advance. ...

Do You Really Need 4 MB Download Internet Speed?
Sep 14, 2011

The offer packet says we have to have 4 to 8 MB download speed. Do you really need that much speed? Living in the country, my average high-speed is 1.5 MB download and 0.54 upload. What I have works fine for me now, but will that be a problem working for MQ? ...

Is There Anyplace Online Where You Can Download
May 01, 2012

I've had years of radiology experience in the past, but am a little rusty after 4 years of doing everything BUT radiology!  Would like to get in some Radiology practice before my upcoming interview and test.  Any suggestions would be MOST welcome! ...

Express Scribe Download
Oct 18, 2012

Can anybody help me with installing express scribe etc. I have over 30 years of acute care medical transcription but computer technology drives me nuts. I am use to having an IT department to call. I am getting ready to do some general transcription and had to buy Express Scribe. Now I have a registration number but I don't know where in my computer this downloaded to and where to go to pull up the Expres Scribe software. Can anyone tell me how to do this. I have running on Windows 7. ...

Is Anyone Else Having A Problem Getting Audio To Download?
Nov 01, 2012

is anyone else having an issue with audio files downloading or downloading very slowly? ...

Download/upload Speed
Mar 21, 2013

My work computer seems to be slow doing research, etc. lately. I recently had unfamiliar work given to me and keep quite a few tabs and manuals open, so thinking it could be a RAM issue but not sure.  I did a speed test during a slow spell, and my download speed was 15.75 mbps and upload speed was 2.90 mbps.  I'm really not sure what a good speed is.  - I have a personal computer as well, but it is barely running these days, so it's always very slow (so can't judg ...

Anyone Download That LANDesk That They Want Installed?
Jun 13, 2013

Anyone download that LANDesk that they want installed?  I installed it, but when I double click the icon a message pops up saying something about application control and it will not open.  How stupid is that?  Any ideas or help or should I forget about it, which is my preference.  ...

WEBSITE FOR MS WORD DOWNLOAD
Feb 19, 2014

Does anyone know of a good website to purchase MS word 2007 pro edition or MS word 2010 pro edition?  I need to update for a job.  Thank you. ...

Way To Download WorldClient Emails?
Sep 24, 2014

Does anyone know of a way to download WorldClient (the e-mail system for Nuance) e-mails to your own computer?  As far as I know, the regular MTs/MLS do not have access to connect Outlook or something like that where I know how to download them.  And we also don't have send access to send outside the Nuance system, so we can't e-mail them to ourselves.  Short of printing every e-mail, any ideas? ...

Lovely, Now I Can't Download. Anyone Else Crashing?
Jan 22, 2015

x ...

Need Free DSS Player Download
Mar 21, 2015

Can anyone recommend a good DSS player download (i.e. Expresscribe) that is not a virus or some other program that will otherwise destroy my computer. I need it for testing with a company as an IC and cannot really afford to purchase one. TIA ...

Where Can I Download A Free Trial Of A Wav Player?
Jul 20, 2010

Where can I download a free trial of a wav player?  Thanks! ...

New Version Of Docuscribe Again?? Failed To Download
Oct 11, 2010

Is there anyone having trouble getting into docuscribe.  I saw a few messages this morning but nothing of late.  I called tech support and told me to get in touch with sup?? what the heck is going on?? ...

Help! Trying To Download DQS On Laptop HP Probook Windows & 32 Bit
Feb 10, 2011

Hi! anyone able to help with this problem.  I had been on the phone 4 times with support trying to get DQS to download.  Called support before purchasing laptop, they told me to get a 32 bit, Windows 7, which i did.  I chose Internet Explorer to run as administrator, brought up DQM ran and began to install DQS.  Always having the failing of downloading call support, another message at times is writing params failing, and a third message is temporary file not compatible with W ...