A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

I just cannot make my self care anymore - Fedup

Posted: Apr 09, 2014

I just can't make myself want to do this job anymore.  Every dictator annoys me so badly.  I can never make my daily line count because I simply can't stand to listen to these people anymore.  The burping and slurping and coughing and sneezing and sniffling and chewing and laughing and mumbling and yelling.... I just can't stand it anymore!

I've tried to motivate myself to just do the work, get the lines, and log off, but I find that I more often than not purposely distracting myself by surfing the internet, reading news, watching TV, eating, eating, eating... I've gained more weight in the last few months than I normally do this time of year simply because I get up every hour or so to get the heck away from this computer and find myself rummaging through the cupboards or fridge.

Even now, I should be working, yet here I am.  Complaining about how much I hate working.  Ugh.......

Need to get out of this business.  Need to get out now before I completely lose my mind, and that's what I feel like... like I'm losing my mind a little each day.

Depressed... probably. 

Just so tired of the BS.

I just yell and swear - Valley Girl

[ In Reply To ..]
I'm at home, it's okay. It may be "unprofessional" but so is speaking to someone with a full mouth or holding dual conversations or being unable to summon the common courtesy to blow that dripping nose. Sweetheart, the snot doesn't go away the more you try and sniff it back in.....

Oh! We must work on the same - account

[ In Reply To ..]
I have one female doctor who has been sniffling for the last few months. Constantly sniffling. BLOW YOUR NOSE!!!

I have another female doctor who must have postnasal drip or something because she is always snorting the mucus out of her nose, or up from her throat, and then loudly swallows it. Over and over and over!

Do they talk to patient's that way? Burping and snorting and sniffling?

It's so inconsiderate. I don't even do those things in front of my husband and we've been married forever. Common courtesy doesn't seem to exist anymore.

I talk constantly - NM

[ In Reply To ..]
My family must think I am crazy sometimes....they hear...

Think before you speak so that I don't have to go back and change things for you...do you even know who you are dictating on? You said it was a female, now you are calling her a he....how about you use the pause so i don't have to wait for you to remember what you are trying to say?? You already said that....what medication are trying to pronounce? You need a class on pronunciation....You already dictated the CBC, do you pay attention when you speak? If you are going to spell something for me, please do it correctly..it is irritating....uh, I think I could teach you how to set up a progress note...subjective is what the patient is saying....I know you dictate the same thing all day long, but I hardly ever type your notes and if you mumble, you are getting blanks.

etc., etc., etc., I just talk and talk back to them.

ME TOO! - clb

[ In Reply To ..]
There are days I even flip off my computer screen and I sooooo want to just put in the pend note "WTF?" when the dictation is that bad! My go-to phrases are "WHAT" and "MAKE UP YOUR MIND" when they keep correcting!

Drives me nuts! My poor dog is the only one home with me during the day and she must think I'm a weirdo as she just looks at me and then walks away LOL

But yes, I can totally relate to not giving a crap anymore!

I feel the same way overwhelmingly. nm - MT57

[ In Reply To ..]
x

My problem is that I don't believe in conventional medicine - anymore, a pill for every ill. SM

[ In Reply To ..]
Doctors just manage disease with drugs. I'm into HEALTH through nutrition.

AGREE! - Alice

[ In Reply To ..]
Absolutely!

I used to buy into the whole "what the white coat says is the rule." - ETOHPRN

[ In Reply To ..]
Now I am the polar opposite of myself. I will not go anywhere near one of those petri dishes of a hospitals unless there is bone sticking out or blood I can't stop. So many people go in and come out (if they even come out!) with MRSA or pneumonia, or something nasty.

The people with lists of meds greater than 2 or 3 (and 15+ isn't uncommon!) is just mind boggling. It's a cash cow and we are the fodder. No thank you. I used to rag on the hippies and their herbs, but those crazy hippies are onto something, and you know they are onto something good and legit when what they do pisses the healthcare empire off.
:-D

Cannot make myself care - Just like you

[ In Reply To ..]
Wow, your post describe my feelings EXACTLY. You are certainly not alone.

you said it! - MTSucks

[ In Reply To ..]
Of course you don't care. Let's outline the logic here. A medical transcriptionist has to know medical terms, anatomy, physiology, pharmacology, available medication dosages for multitudinous medications, normal ranges for multitudinous lab tests, sound-alike words for the egocentric mush-mouths out there who think that everyone knows what they are saying just because they do, etc., etc., etc., and all for 7 or 8 cents per line. On top of that, we have to worry that a mistake we make might actually kill a patient, a very real possibility since doctors mess up way more than the general public realizes or would care to know and might not catch an MT error. We do all the real work while the MT companies take at least half of what they charge the client, who is by the way never wrong even when expectations are unreasonable/unfair. This is only in the United States. Some companies off-shore, charge the client the same thing, pays the third-world MT way less, and pockets the difference as profit. If you have a verbatim account, you're in an even tighter spot because you could lose points for missing a syllable here and there and get fired for falling short by a tenth of a percent for correcting some over-educated idiot's lousy grammar, this after the company that hired, nay, contracted you demands excellent grammar skills. All this for 7 or 8 cents per line. To make matters worse, Nuance and other filthy, slimy monsters like them whose CEOs make a minimum of eight figures come along with speech recognition, telling everyone and their grandmother that it's uniformly faster to edit a speech draft than to do straight typing, actually twice as fast, and should therefore pay half as much, so now you end up with half the pay and all the responsibility for human life you ever had. Too bad that only works in theory, and that if the speaker is a serious candidate for Hooked on Phonics--and that's most of them--you get a speech draft that takes as long to edit as to type from scratch or even longer. Add to this the many, many factors that are beyond the MT's control and yet still take a bite out of our production-based income, e.g., how much work there is or how difficult a dictator is, and you have plenty of reason to want to quit and do something, anything else. Of course you don't care. If you were walking down the street minding your own business and someone came along, knocked you into the gutter, snatched your purse, and then kicked you in the head and stomped on your hand as they ran away and left you for the next low-life scum sucking piece of trash, would you care about that person? No! You would want your purse back and the jerk who robbed and injured and scared had humiliated you in prison. The purse is all the income that by rights should be yours. The gutter is the industry, and the robber is every MT company, every client facility, every thoughtless dictator, every voice recognition system. the kicks and stomping you receive, the injury from being slammed on hard pavement are the financial devastation, the struggle to make ends meet, the unremitting worry, the lost time you should have spent with your children that you instead have to spend making 1/1000 the amount your company's CEO makes, the depression and bitter disappointment when you see your paychecks, the carpal tunnel, the hearing loss from years of having to turn up a bad dictator in the hope of avoiding a blank, and finally the grim foreknowledge that your future is probably filled with more lonely treks down the street with a doomed purse and the imminent bumps, scrapes, and bruises given by someone who gets to hurt you and then keep your purse to boot. What resident of this planet is capable of making herself care under such circumstances?

You said it - anon

[ In Reply To ..]
Wow,what a great analogy!

Bitter disappointment when you see your paycheck!!

Love it.

I actually dreaded paydays because as soon - as I saw the amount, I got depressed.

[ In Reply To ..]
I'm glad I was laid off, because I'm enjoying being unemployed. The pay is better, too.
Dread paydays - I did it
[ In Reply To ..]
I dread them too. I just sent in my application for retirement benefits, so soon I'll be out of here and making more money than I did working.

you said it - katrina

[ In Reply To ..]
Boy I have to totally agree. I was doing okay again, for awhile, only to hear now that the ENT work I do is going to EMR, thanks to new healthcare regulations. Over the last 4 years I was let go from a major company, rehired with them later, then let go from them again due to VR coming in with big cuts and my unwillingness to want to do that, then got on at Soft Script and Nuance to find that a bummer, and now that I got on about a year and 4 months ago with a newer company for much less money and much pickier QA, I am told some of the majority of my work is going to EMR. Thanks again, MT field. I've just got to the place where I can't take it anymore. got to do something else with my life

Well said (sm) - Rose

[ In Reply To ..]
If only we could sue for the damage all the stress and anger is doing to our health, mental and physical. I never had a foul mouth until having to deal with the lack of respect from so many of today's horrid dictators who do not even have the courtesy to use (or learn to use) the pause command to reduce the hours we have to work for free. It seems the only consistently polite dictators now are the East Indians with "so sorry, so sorry" at least recognizing what we are having to go through and apologizing for wasting our time. I'm frequently yelling at these inconsiderate idiots with "come on you f____ a____ say SOMETHING"!

Then we have to deal with the narrow minded parasites, living off their husbands, who love to nit pick and judge those of us who have to support ourselves without any help, blaming us for worrying about losing our homes, paying our utilities or finding another low paying job, which just adds to the stress we are suffering. I don't even think we know what all this is doing to our health... yet.

I have to try to keep it down - SM

[ In Reply To ..]
I don't want my neighbor to hear me cursing. The weather is getting warmer and I keep the window open and I don't want her to hear my foul language, yelling at the residents or NPs to just freaking talk. I so agree with the above posts. Thanks for posting, we are not alone.
Had to laugh about forgetting to close window (nm) - Rose
[ In Reply To ..]
Too late for me. Rumor is that I have been heard "yelling." Neighbor informed me. - nm
[ In Reply To ..]
dd

I so want to make this post into a petition for all MTs to sign - and send to their MTSOs

[ In Reply To ..]
Each one of us should copy and paste this into an email and send it to our respective MTSO and then QUIT! And make sure to CC it to the hospitals/clinics we work for too!

PREACH ON OP!
AMEN!
TESTIFY!

I hate to be the voice of doom - MTSucks

[ In Reply To ..]
But the difference between the MTSOs and a real purse snatcher is that you know exactly who is snatching your purse and can't do a thing about it including stopping them from doing it again and again. The only way out is out. We can't have it both ways. There is no way to rid ourselves of the problems with this industry and still stay in the industry. Gee, too bad I'm so busy working 12 hours shifts every single day that I don't have time to learn a new skill and tell the MTSOs where they can put their crumbs. Any industry is vulnerable to a middle man coming in and setting up shop and then handing out the work expecting grattitude, but it sure seems like ours is uniquely positioned for such a shafting, and it has happened and will nevre go away.
AAMT was in place to prevent this from happening; they now promote EMR. - Traitors R US
[ In Reply To ..]
There should have been a parallel committee created with the main goal of protecting the rights of the MTs rather than protecting the rights of....everyone else. They sold us out.
AHDI The Association on How to Destroy Income - MTSUcks
[ In Reply To ..]
Case in point the third addition of the book of style (deliberately in lower case), e.g., all numbers below nine are written as digits, along with little things interspersed here and there that produce fewer characters and therefore fewer lines.
umm, numbers below 10 spelled out has been a rule since forever - as in before cutbacks, so not a good example. sm
[ In Reply To ..]
not defending AHDI, they are unethical, but those rules in the book were created and recreated not to cut our lines, but solely to make the AHDI money selling the book.

Calm down.

Reminds me of the court reporters that have been losing it lately :) - ETOHPRN

[ In Reply To ..]
The one who was just recently in the news, a dude this time, who just kept typing in his little machine there, "I hate my job" over and over again for pretty much the whole court case.

We are not machines and they think we are. Heck, maybe they (the dictators) don't even know there is a human on the other end anymore. What also stinks is that we never get an "atta boy" or "atta girl" or any sort of recognition as to a job well done. We only hear when we frig up and that really blows. I used to think a paycheck was a good enough "well done," but not anymore. It sure would be nice just to hear a few words of positive encouragement every now and again.

My personal disgust comes from the dictators who sound "juicy." I don't know how to describe it...like they just have too much spit in their mouth or something. For me, they are very hard to understand and I want to hand them a a fistful of saltines to dry them out. So, so, so gross to me for some reason

I hate my job, I hate my job, I hate my job, I hate my job...I need my job, I need my job, I need my job....I hate that I need my job, I hate that I need my job...

juicy... - sadie

[ In Reply To ..]
UGH! There is NOTHING I hate more than those juicy dictators... I could just vomit every time I hear someone like that... so gross!

This post reminds me of a scene out of The Shining - ;-)

[ In Reply To ..]
"All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy."

More tired of less money - OldsterMT

[ In Reply To ..]
Making a decent living at a job I used to absolutely love would make my attitude about transcription/VR a lot more positive. The less I make because the companies are paying less and less per line and/or the platform is nonproductive, the less motivated I am to stay in this job. It is no longer a career.

Dictators have always been sloppy, ignorant, rushed, tired. We are always thankful for just one of them to say "have a good day" or "thank you."

What is truly disheartening is no longer being able to make a living wage and constantly wondering how to pay the basic bills. Not because we do not put in many hours or keep up on technology and terminology, but because this industry has totally destroyed good hard working people, while the MTSOs/ executives, etc., make money off our backs. Yes, the services' executives and supervisors are still making very good money. They just have continually found ways to decrease our income.

You're right (sm) - Rose

[ In Reply To ..]
We always have had some bad dictators,but they were more tolerable when we could actually make a living as an MT. When an idiot who won't pause to takes a phone call causes you to only make half your usual daily income it's infuriating.

Similar Messages:

You Know What, I Don't Care Anymore
May 31, 2011

I started in this profession back in the late 70s, learning "in house, on the job," my first job working from home, was when my kids were approximately 9 and 11 and obviously, not infants.  My mother was dying at that time, and I answered a local ad in the paper to pick up tapes in 1997 and transcribe for 5 cents a line.  Fast forward to the early 90s, we now have the "Lady Madonna Syndrome" -- meaning, I want to stay at home with my six or more children, home school and be SUPER mamma ...

Don't Care Anymore
Apr 09, 2015

If your quality metrics expectations weren't set so humanly-impossible-to-achieve high and you weren't so nit-picky about simple, insignificant errors then maybe we wouldn't have so many accounts on the "consecutive audit failure" list.  And what else do you expect when you throw people into accounts they know nothing about and still expect them to perform at 100%, 100% of the time, while still making lph and keep within the limits of your stupid inactive time and all for pen ...

I Am Not 100% Focused On Patient Care Anymore.
Jan 31, 2015

How can I be?  I'm too focused on what I'll get dinged for. Every other day there are updates to account specifics.  How on earth can one remember every little thing for every single account (I do 5)? What will the auditor think of this or that?  Should I actually type verbatim even if it makes NO sense?  Should I change what voice wreck typed, i.e., "On physical examination, the patient..." The doctor actually said, "On physical, the patient..." So, this goes ou ...

Cant Make No Money At MQ Anymore
Mar 27, 2010

I have had it..The past 2 paychecks I made approximately $200.00 less..constantly getting work I have never done before from hospitals I have never done because there is no work in my hospitals, constantly having to run searches in DoQManage for reports because I have never done those hospitals before..then we are told there is a certain amount of lines/hour we have to do..there is NOT enough time in an hour to do all this plus transcribe.  MQ..JUST LEAVE US ALONE AND LET US TRANSCRIBE..Let ...

Can They Make The OOW Process Anymore
Nov 20, 2012

x ...

Cannot Make A Living As MT Anymore
Mar 09, 2015

So sad what this profession has come to. I am 57 years old, have been MT for 25+ years, always been a high producer with good QA scores. I made a really good living until January 2013 when Nuance acquired company, I chose not to accept their terms of employment. Went to another US based company (?) part time. Just did income tax and was shocked. Needless to say, I will not renew my contract again. It's just not worth the aggravation anymore. The incentive and production bonuses ...

Is Anyone Able To Make A Decent Living As A MT Anymore?
Nov 14, 2012

I quit my in-house MT job, a job that I had held for almost 20 years, a little over a year ago because of a new boss who drove me and about 10 other people to quit because she was so hard to work for.  I thought long and hard about it before I quit, but could not see myself putting up with her for the next 10-15 years until I could retire.  She was making some of us physically ill because of stress.  I believe we may have been "creatively downsized".  Since I q ...

Care To Make Any Wagers On MT Week?
May 13, 2015

My predictions: 1.  Mandatory OT all week. 2.  Write an essay contest for a 1 in 500 chance of a $25 walmart card. 3.  Four emails referring to AHDI celebration and winners of trip. 4.  An accidental photo of the Indians celebrating with free t-shirts, coffee cups, cupcakes, lunch spread and a ton of balloons. 5.  14 emails reminding us to do our 1 hour of mandatory OT while thanking us for all we do, and the "dont forget to submit an essay for your chance to win bi ...

Another Sad Option For Medical Care Is Charity Care. Work With The People
Nov 06, 2014

...bills. Most Saint hospitals and others actually operate as non-profits, and for what they are screwing us over in taxes unpaid, they can afford to help out folks with their bills and still give their CEOs generous stock options and obscene salaries! But, you have to ask for this after your visit, treatment, x-ray, or ER visit. ASK for help if you need it. It is not our fault that suits are in charge of medical care in this country.  ...

It Was A Pleasure To Assist In Ms. **Thomas's Care Or Ms. Thomas' Care". This Gets M
Dec 15, 2009

x ...

I Can't Take It Anymore!!
Jan 18, 2010

I have had 6 (SIX!) reports come through, all having the same mush-mouthed, fast talking, whispering, ESL doctor.  Oh, and the sing-song thing is really about to make me blow my stack. I swear, he is so bad that I can't even understand the patient's name!!!! I am going to pull my hair out.  Yep, I feel it coming.  It takes me forever just to get through ONE of his reports.  He gets so many blanks that I honestly feel sorry for the QA person that end ...

Not An MT Anymore!!
Apr 25, 2011

Working at .075 cpl for ScribeRight I made a whopping 12K in 2009. Wow - let's all run out and take MT classes to jump on that bandwagon.  Anyway, I quit my MTSO pimp and went to work for a well-known Italian restaurant chain in 2010. I work in the kitchen 6 hours a day for 5 days a week (Mon-Fri lunch shift with no nighttime or weekend shifts) and make about 15% more than I did as an MT. I am not an IC anymore but rather an employee, so I saved a bunch on my social ...

I Just Don't Know Anymore
Feb 27, 2012

My bubble has been burst.  I was with eTransPlus when the Q swallowed them up and then I left.  Now, I'm with another MTSO and it's awful.  I've only been MTing for 5 years.  I was an office nurse (LPN) for 13 years before that and I wanted a change.  My first job was with a great company and then the huge acct I was on was bought out by an MTSO, so I had the choice of being laid off or going to IC status.  I chose to be laid off thinking I could draw ...

I Can't Do This Anymore
Aug 01, 2013

I just cannot do this anymore with MMmodal.  I cannot sit here for 14 hours a day for 800 lines.  I am completely broke, have no food in the house, and am more depressed than I have ever been in my entire life.  I'm in a constant state of panic, have been sending out applications and resumes, but am so far in the hole financially I will never get out.  I just don't understand how a company can do this to people and live with what they are doing.  I cannot even ...

I Cant Take It Anymore. What Can We Do
Aug 29, 2013

Reading these posts, watching women post about how to work the system to keep their piddly minimum wage/unemployment coming in while MM finds yet another way to screw us over.  It makes me sick to think of what we have become.  The experience we have, the expertise we are still expected to have, and yet we sit here discussing how to keep getting our minimum freakin wage. Do you not all see how WRONG THIS IS?  All we do is complain, or let them beat us down until we quit. How is i ...

Sorry, I Can't Take This Anymore!
Mar 03, 2014

The endless berating of my work and the poverty level wages that go with it are more than I can deal with anymore.  I'd take a job doing most anything to get out of this drudgery.  Unfortunately with years of doing this, it's hard to even get a job at a hamburger joint! ...

Seriously VR? You're Not Even Trying Anymore...
May 17, 2014

2 in 1 day: VR: scrotal tenderness s/b: throat tenderness (the patient was female!) VR: no tomatoes s/b: no organomegaly I have to laugh at this job or else I'll cry. Geez! ...

OOW So Often Anymore
Jun 19, 2015

I sometimes watch the boards and see number of people discontent with Nuance and looking for something else .  In the back of my mind is "maybe they leave and I will get more work." Feel bad having this attitude, but ... WHen this grid started out I was making significantly more than I had been.  Now of course the OOW situation has put a stop to that.  I also think QA has gotten a little more aggressive towards us.  We are turning on each other like a pack of wolves.  ...

How Do You Search Anything On Here Anymore?
Oct 21, 2009

How do you search anything on here anymore?  If I want to check past posts on a particular company, etc.?  Did they do away with that?  If so I don't think that was a great idea.  I like to be able to look up info here by doing searchs of old posts first to see if my questions were already answered.  I don't want to waste someones time if they just answered the same question last week, etc. Can I still do a search and if so how? Thanks! ...

Does Anyone REALLY Love Their Job Anymore?
May 11, 2010

Lately I have talked to many friends who are all disillusioned with their careers.  The state of the economy has made it worse, but I really think the problems existed before that happened.  They come from all walks of life and all occupations.  Everyone seems to want out of whatever they are doing.  The ones I have spoken to include teachers, attorneys, nurses, doctors, police officers and of course MTs. Anyone out there know someone with a great and (as stable a ...

No $ To Be Made As An MT Anymore
Sep 03, 2010

Just thinking out load, so please bear with me.  I took the summer off to evaluate how I feel about restarting back to work into the MT field.  I have many bitter-sweet feelings.  Over 24 years ago I started in the MT industry and have done this working out of my home.  I have raised my kids basically alone working a job that I absolutely thrived and loved doing.  Now, it doesn't even pay us minimum wage for our Years of knowlege and skill sets we ha ...

MT Just Is Not For Me Anymore, Vent
Jun 17, 2011

Low pay, poor benefits, expected to work your fingers to the bone every day for pennies while the supervisors take several days off a month, inconsistent QA. Plus, the fact that I am a very shy, introverted person and need to be around other people at a job outside the house. I will never be able to support myself on an MT salary. I am getting out of this business. It's sucking the life out of me. ...

I Don't Want To Listen Anymore
Nov 19, 2010

This doctor is absolutely disgusting.  I have umpteen jobs for him and he is constantly coughing and snorting up his snot.  I can't take it any more.  It is so gross.  He sounds like a snorting PIG.  On top of that, he's constantly forcefully flipping through the pages of the chart and it must be right near the microphone because it feels like it's going to break my eardrums.  All I can do is keep calling him nasty names...he's such an idiot, jer ...

Is MT Even Worth It Anymore????
Jan 06, 2012

I guess I just need to vent/rant for a minute.  I have been an MT for over three years now.  I seem to be one of the few who prefers VR over ST.  I worked for Spheris before MQ gobbled them up, and I thought they were a great co. to work for.  They paid 5 cpl for VR, which is pretty good if you can edit 300-400 lph.  Then came the Q, and it was okay for a while, but then the Spheris accts. were offshored and there went the Cornerstone accts., and Cornerstone was a great ...

I'm Mad As Hell And I'm Not Going To Take It Anymore
Feb 29, 2012

Having a really bad day.  Waiting to hear back on a job interview.  Thought I would have heard by now.  Don't feel like I can take one more day here.  Tried to log onto the "Ask You-Know-Who" thing. Gave me some excuse about why it didn't work. Anybody know how to e-mail him directly? I have nothing to lose at this point. Don't think I will reallly be losing anything in benefits.  I may as well not have them now for all the good they do. Can't go to ...

I Can Say This Now Because I Don't Work Here Anymore.
Aug 12, 2013

to know........  I questioned my TSM about those figures at the end of your time cards, the  QA percentage?  Mine kept going up and down in HUGE margins week after week.  From 1% clear up to 18%, then down to 11%, back up to 25% and on and on and on.  So.....I confronted her about it.  THIS is what she told me...."I am a stickler for figures and your previous TSM didn't keep a lot.  This will change in the upcoming weeks as soon as I get a handle on them.& ...

Cannot Hack This Anymore
May 17, 2014

I just cannot hack this job anymore. I am seriously considering just giving my notice effective immediately. I'm tired of these mush mouthed, rude, inconsiderate, etc ad nauseum. I'm tired of getting nitpicked over stupid crap like punctuation or hypens or semi colons. Do I have something to fall back on? No. Would I end up on the street? Most probably. But a weight would be off my shoulders and I would not have to dread clocking in. I would not have to dread looking a vandymu ...

If Only I Didn't Have To Do This Anymore
Nov 21, 2014

It's just all I can do to sit here and type these boring reports.  Been doing it for 33 years so please, no comments about how I should have investigated it before I got into it.  I loved it when it was inhouse.  Been home now since 1999 and I'm just so freaking bored.  Stop every 5 minutes just to surf the internet or check my email.  I cannot keep my mind on this mind-numbing job. I'm about to start a coding class, but I'm not terribly optimistic t ...

Is Anyone Happy As An MT Anymore?
Jan 24, 2015

Does anyone still enjoy their job in MT?  I only come here occasionally for word help but when I do I notice all of the negative jobs about pay, work, etc.  I'm wondering... does anyone in MT still enjoy what they do?    Let's start an enjoyable post maybe to inspire others to look for another position or maybe even remember why they liked their job to begin with.   :)  I know, I know.... I'm a glass half full kind of girl.  :)  I enjoy th ...

Does It Even Matter Anymore?
Feb 18, 2015

https://www.kalibrr.com/advice/2015/02/top-4-reasons-why-good-employees-quit/     I'm sure it falls on deaf ears... I absolutely got the message that they don't care!   ...