A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

iMedX Bonus Lines - imedxMT

Posted: Feb 02, 2015

Does anyone from iMedX know whether HR made a decision as to whether we would be paid for our bonus lines for the past pay period since they switched over to the new timesheet system?

what is the new timesheet system? - did not hear about that

[ In Reply To ..]
I did not get paid for bonus lines though and TL is checking into why not... waiting to hear.

do you have emails about all of this? would you send them to me privately?

There were 4 meetings last week regarding - new time sheet system

[ In Reply To ..]
I don't see any more listed. It is in Exponent HR. It isn't hard to use, but there are a few things to know if you are FT and I think they said that the bonus lines situation would be resolved by your manager. (Or, at least they didn't have an answer!)

whoa - never heard about them

[ In Reply To ..]
wonder why that is !!
Do you get emails? - nm
[ In Reply To ..]
nm

Forgot, I think they said there would be some sort - of transcript of meeting available

[ In Reply To ..]
I would look for that in Exponent HR too.
Got email last night with link to recording - of meeting
[ In Reply To ..]
xx

If you are not getting emails I would strongly suggest... - sm

[ In Reply To ..]
that you contact your account manager and make sure you are on all email loops. You might even want to send a TEST email to make sure your email is working correctly.

I hate to ask my mgr anything. She always tells me - to contact someone else.

[ In Reply To ..]
nm
HA!! Didn't I tell you? No sooner did I post..... - me
[ In Reply To ..]
nm

I think you better contact DH and tell her you are not - getting emails. (sm)

[ In Reply To ..]
It needs to be fixed, or you may not get paid at all!

No, I actually asked that question as did a few others. (sm) - Waiting

[ In Reply To ..]
They said, as you know, they will make a decision and get back to us. Yeah.

They did say something about (sm) - Hmm.....

[ In Reply To ..]
"if" bonus has to be given. I got the distinct impression they will not be offering bonus lines anymore. Maybe work is already being shipped out

What the WHAT? - How the HECK

[ In Reply To ..]
Can they offer bonus to get us to do the work and then not pay us for it? I also see the minimum wage notation. Im WAY WAY over that. Uhm....no.

The training said we do everything the same except for retroactively to 01/16 and then from now on going forward that we would send in our hours as realtime punches on ExHR. Otherwise, to continue doing Scriptwire. But, Scriptwire as of this AM still will not submit. How would they know what are my bonus lines I am working, what is flex makeup, what is regular hours? No way they would know that without our notations on Scriptwire or something similar.

Anyone?
My guess is - that still has to be done in Scriptwire
[ In Reply To ..]
I would think bonus lines would still have to be documented in Scriptwire and that they pull them from there. There would be no other way for them to know.

Of course this would be a guess as is most things with Imedx and their lack of communication.

And what is up with the automatic deduction for lunch. The first I am hearing of this. In my training session she said to punch out for longer breaks. No mention of an automatic break.
I would do like above poster said and do the Edit function. - put it there.
[ In Reply To ..]
nm
I think we are all waiting for them to "get back to us." - No more bonus for me (sm)
[ In Reply To ..]
until I know how I'm getting paid for it.
Okay, now I know. Have to contact mgr. - nm
[ In Reply To ..]
nm

iMedX Bonus Lines - imedxMT

[ In Reply To ..]
I sent a messaged to my TL today and never received a response about the bonus lines, so I went into Exponent and added a note on the days that I had bonus lines with the amount of lines that I had on that particular day.

I take breaks throughout the day, so for those who have lunch breaks automatically taken off of their time, I would suggest that you fit a half hour break into your schedule so that you are not cheated out of some of your pay or told that you didn't meet your hour requirements. You know they are finding anything to hold against us these days to justify their actions.

I never get anything from the higher ups besides QA and manager and sometimes DL. Other than that, if manager doesn't forward (the case with the Exponent email), I don't get anything.

Ooops... I meant DH, not DL - imedxMT

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

Not a happy camper. Have to hand enter last pay period times - pfft

[ In Reply To ..]
But not able to do so. More of my free time used up to redo time sheet at some point...

Anyone else not able to enter January times yet?

They had to be entered prior to 1/31. - see msg.

[ In Reply To ..]
In the meeting they said we would not be able to put in our time after 1/31. Starting on 2/1 we could not go back and change anything. Give your supervisor your time and she will have to change the time clock. I put everything in on Friday 1/30 and then clocked in 1/31 when I worked and it then deducted 30 minutes for lunch/dinner.

Yes, that is what they said. - nm

[ In Reply To ..]
Let supervisor know to change it for you
I don't get it. - see msg
[ In Reply To ..]
They obviously don't pay attention and when you explain something, they hit the dislike button.

Similar Messages:

Question About TT Imedx Bonus Lines Typed Yesterday (sm)
Feb 03, 2015

Where are you putting them so that when payday rolls around, you will have a count?  I know bonus was offered last night on a few accounts.  I didn't do any of them, but in case it comes up today again, I was wondering where you are submitting them.  Thanks ...

Missing My YOG Bonus. $400 For 50,000 Lines.
Aug 19, 2013

Yep, no accuracy percentage, if you worked for them you were good and they knew it, not need to prove yourself. No minimum line counts per hour, work and do your daily minimum whenever at your pace, as long as it got done. No dings for sending to QA or asking for clarification.  No outrageous taxes taken out of bonus, earned $400 got $400.  Sure do miss those days when we were treated as adults who could be trusted to do a good job.  ...

IMEDX, Question About Reduction In Bonus
Feb 13, 2015

The e-mail I got said it has been reduced to 2 cents above your line rate.  Bonus before was set at line rate and 1/2, which I thought they did because it would be the equivalent to "time and a half," which is, I believe, the law when you are working beyond 40 hours in a week.  If you are working bonus, which is usually the case, above your 40 hours, is it legal for them not to pay the equivalent of time and a half?  ...

No Work Mon-Fri, Then Bonus Offered Imedx
May 04, 2015

If I can not make my line count during the week, I will not make the mistake EVER again of signing on over the weekend and not be eligible for bonus.  ...

Which Cos. Have Production Bonus? I've Done Over 3,000 (three) Lines In A Day In Bayscribe
Mar 10, 2011

and regularly transcribed 2,000 lpd as a full-timer.  I have part-time work now but looking to supplement, and it would be nice to get a bonus at least once in a while for putting in that kind of work. Thanks in advance. Kim ...

* Imedx Reduces Bonus Incentive Effective Now
Feb 12, 2015

Email just sent, welcome to the beginning of the very end..... ...

Has Anyone Here Ever Been Paid The Signon Bonus, Or Referral Bonus? Nm
Apr 02, 2015

nm ...

Imedx And Moderator At MT Stars, Plz Ignore All Employees/posters Of Imedx
Feb 03, 2015

Moderator, please delete everything on your site that refers to Imedx, even this post of mine, it is only the right thing to do. I prefer to be angry and have no where to vent. Last week we were told by Op Mgr that "she has a call into the client about why volume is so low." Yesterday, we got a "yippee" from "her" about having a coupla hundred jobs ready. This morning, we got an email saying, "we need to make sure you have backup accounts now." I wont address the timesheet issue, I am still ...

Escription - 250 Line Count Minimum - Median Lines Or Average Lines?
Dec 20, 2014

Does anybody know which column companies look at to decide if you are meeting the minimum 250 requirement in Escription? When I look at the metrics there are 2 columns...median lines per hour and average lines per hour. ...

Is It True That FOCUS, Only Counts Half Of Your Lines When Calculating VR Lines?
Jan 30, 2012

if you make 4 cents per line at 1000 lines a day, they really calculate it at 500 lines per day x 4 cents, making it really 2 cents per line for the full 1000.   I heard this, and I am really interested in knowing if it is true. ...

Told Nuance Was Overcharging For Lines, Now Lines Drastically Reduced
May 02, 2012

My main account was a good one, and the lines were very good, mostly ER work. I have been on this account for over a year and a half now. We recently received an e-mail stating that Nuance had discovered that the line count was charging incorrectly, as instituted by them, and they had been crediting us with MORE lines than we were actually doing and overcharging the client. Now get this, they informed us that they would not make US pay it back, for their mistake, but that our new lines would re ...

TransTech Lines - Required Hours But Are Short Lines?
Jun 10, 2011

What do you do when you have the required hours but are short lines? I got an email that I need to "make plans to have my shortage made up." The only problem is that I'm up to date with my hours for the pay period so far. The other problem is that I have plans Saturday night and Sunday (both being my scheduled time off) that don't include TransTech. It's getting harder and harder to defend this company when they can't hold up their end of the agreement and continually ...

TransTech Lines - How Many Lines Do You Average During The Day/week?
Jan 19, 2011

Just wondering if the TT MTs would like share ... how many lines do you average during the day/week?  I'm doing about 9,000 to 10,000 a week and wonder if I should be pushing myself more.  How much of your count is VR?  I do probably 15% traditional and 85% VR but that, of course, varies week to week.   ...

Custom Lines Versus Standard Lines
Jan 08, 2013

Which do you use - custom lines - 65 character lines with spaces or standard lines - seems like so much more for standard lines????   Cathy ...

If It Looks Like IMEDX, Talks Like IMEDX, It Is IMEDX
Feb 28, 2015

No one on this board seems to give specifics when they get canned from IMEDX. So my question is this: Can each person who got laid off/fired let us know more details. Were you PT or full time, did they call or did they email, did you have options, or just firing. How many lines did you do per day. Some of us may not be in your situation and you may have been just an employee that was not worth IMEDX's time and they got rid of you while they may keep all the others, or full timers. Details p ...

Are MS Word Lines The Same As Medquist Lines?
Jan 18, 2011

I am having a discrepancy issue with lines....wondered if MS Word and Medquist use a different number of characters per line.  Thanks.... ...

TransTech Lines - How Many Lines Do You Average Per Day
Jul 13, 2011

How many lines do you average per day - VR and traditional?  I know it's been VERY slow lately, but when things are going well, how many lines do you normally get? I'm trying to figure out where the average numbers are.  For me, I do about 350 trad and about 1400 VR in 8 hours. Well, my timesheet says 8 hours, but my clock says that number MAY(!) be a little higher.  Again, these are numbers I pull when things are going well and I'm not waiting for work to download. I'v ...

DSG Bonus- No Thanks
Dec 22, 2011

again with the Walmart card.  Some people hate Walmart and won't shop there.  Don't they know this?  Oh well, at least I can give it away to a homeless or battered women's shelter and put it to good use. ...

Does Anyone Ever Get A Bonus? Sm
May 17, 2012

I wonder how many people actually receive one and if so how much.  Also, has anyone heard whether they are going to make the QA score a pay period score instead of a quarterly score? ...

So, Who Got The QA Bonus?
Jan 15, 2014

So, who got 99.5+% accuracy and got the Q1 QA bonus? Anyone? ...

Bonus Pay
Apr 01, 2014

Can anyone tell me what type of bonus pay on top of line count and how it is calculated? ...

Q2 BONUS
Jul 30, 2014

Thank you for my Q2 bonus, the first ever for me. However, I really could have used the money during the last 3 months. If divided up over those 3 months, I would not have had to borrow money for food. Please reconsider this punitive bonus plan you have. The money would be better served in my paychecks. Plus, all taxes deducted out of this bonus check is almost 50%. If that money would have been on a regular paycheck, the deduction would be more like 30%. This is punitive to MLSs in more wa ...

Q2 Bonus Not There
Jul 31, 2014

I've been anticipating my Q2 bonus for 3 months now and I look today and nope, not there!  I made the required lines, QA postaudit was 99.56% so I made that too.  What else could have held it up?  I mean darn it, I worked my butt off for that! ...

TAT Bonus
Aug 19, 2014

Dear TSM:  You're welcome for us MTs keeping things in TAT.  Glad you're so thrilled.  How about you just quietly enjoy the bonus we earned for you rather than sending us blithering thank you emails.  Most of us know by now that you receive this bonus off our backs, so your gushy emails simply smack of rubbing that fact in.  I don't feel appreciated at all when I read them; I feel completely taken advantage of.  ...

Bonus
Dec 20, 2014

If I leave Nuance before the end of January, would I still get my upcoming quarterly bonus if I qualified for it? Also do they pay you for your unused vacation days? ...

About The Monthly Bonus....
Oct 26, 2009

We used to get the monthly production bonus as a separate check on the 25th.   I didn't get a separate check for this although I should have qualified.  Paltry as it is, every little bit helps.  I do see an "incentive bonus" on my regular paystub, but I'm not sure if this is from some past incentive I have since forgotten about or if they are now just putting the regular monthly bonus on one statement along with our regular pay. Can anyone help?  Is the month ...

If Anyone Gets A Monthly Bonus.....
Nov 25, 2009

Have you found that it's getting less and less for the VERY SAME AMOUNT OF LINES?  I got a smaller bonus (piddly as it is) this month for MORE lines than I produced a few months ago and got a larger bonus for.  I know the bonus is pretty much based on some kind of whim and/or some computations that require a master's degree in mathematics to figure out, but it would sure be nice if they could be consistent.  I guess I should be glad I get one at ALL at this point.  ...

Webmedx Bonus
Feb 25, 2010

Can anybody tell me more about their Start and Stay Bonus.  It's $1500. Over what period of time is it stretched out/broken up?   ...

TT And Hiring Bonus...
Oct 27, 2010

There have been a lot of posts by TT lately on the job board.  Now they have a hiring bonus.  Are they getting some new accounts?  What is it like to work for them?  Whenever I see a company offering a hiring bonus it makes me think they are not a good company to work for and are desperate. ...

TT And Bonus. It Is Only For 2nd And 3rd Shifts.
Oct 31, 2010

You can't tell me that all this is because of auditing and all those let go were on 2nd and 3rd shifts.  Bonus money, but no increases.  Plus what accounts and what programs with horrible dictators.  I am sure that it is, again, you have to walk on water.  ...