A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

anything about the Inscribe company? - deadre

Posted: Jun 09, 2010

Does anyone know anything about the Inscribe company? I received an email asking me to apply with them and I haven't found much info on them.

Inscribe - zett

[ In Reply To ..]
Everyone at Inscribe is real nice, but if you are not 99.5% accurate, you are gone.

Similar Messages:

Inscribe- Anyone Know Anything About This Company
Apr 23, 2012

x ...

How Is The Company Inscribe To Work For?
Feb 23, 2010

nm ...

Inscribe - Has Anyone Heard Of This Company?
Jul 15, 2010

Has anyone heard of this company? ...

Anyone Know Of A Good Company That Uses InScribe?
Feb 25, 2013

Does anyone know of a good company that uses InScribe? Polite, decent people to work for/with are more important to me than high pay in a company.  Thank you.  As always, appreciate the good people here and helpful feedback.  ...

Any Advice For Inscribe Company?
Oct 02, 2014

I have read past posts, but thinking they are from not so great MTs that could not do the job.  Anyone currently working at Inscribe and what platforms do they use for accounts. ...

Information About Inscribe Transcription Company?
Jan 20, 2011

Can anyone offer any information about Inscribe Transcription Company?  Thanks... ...

InScribe - Good Company To Work For?
Feb 11, 2013

How is Inscribe as an employer? ...

Inscribe - Experience/knowledge Of Inscribe.us?
Feb 19, 2011

Anyone have any experience/knowledge of Inscribe.us?  I am about to get offered a job with them for either straight transcrition or VR editing?  Their line rate seems to be very good for both. ...

At Your Company, Are Your Company-observed Holidays Paid By The Company?
Oct 07, 2014

I am working at a company who observes certain holidays and we are required to work 4 of them, but this is the first company I have ever worked where I have to use my PTO on the holiday I am supposed to be off.  Does your company do the same?     Thank you! :) ...

Can Someone Suggest A Company That Hires IC? I Can't Work For A Company That Offers Insurance.
Feb 17, 2014

Xx ...

I Want To Find A Different Company, But My Fear Is That MQ Will Only Swallow That Company
Jul 15, 2011

up and I'd be back at square one, making no more than their "maximums."  I wonder, are this new maximum pay going to stay the same (or lower)?  I mean, in 5 or 10 years (if we are still here) will it be the same?  Or less?  I think so. ...

On Company Board, Under Post You Quit A Company
Sep 11, 2011

what's going on? ...

What Would Be An Ideal Company? I Would Like To Build That Company.
Mar 31, 2010

We are a pretty big company, and we think we know what transcriptionists want, but it doesn't hurt to ask.  There are a lot of top people in our industry that are finding themselves without jobs, often without notice, both managers and transcriptionists.  I think that the tide is turning, and that we need to make sure that we treat our people right, so if you could take a few minutes and answer this, maybe we can make a difference.  I am asking for real answers, ones that ar ...

I Wanted To Add A Company To The Bad Company List And
Apr 21, 2012

one to stay away from.  Integrity.  They test you, claim they are checking your references and then when you email asking if they got hold of the references, crickets.  Not a word from them.  This has been a few weeks, too.  If they are this rude just during the recruiting process, I hate to think what working for them would be like. ...

MDOfficeManager (company) - Anyone Have Information On This Company?
Aug 31, 2014

Has anyone heard of a company called MDOfficeManager?  I was interested but I do not like the way they require SSN and other personal information up front before allowing the applicant to proceed with other parts of the application, including online tests.  I have heard there are fake websites for job applications.  Thanks. ...

Nuance... Bad Company Or Worst Company Ever.
May 15, 2015

Some days are more aggravating than others with this company.   ...

Inscribe, LLC In KY
Aug 11, 2010

Hi! I am curious about a job opening on another site for Inscribe, LLC in Murray, KY. I did a search and do not find much recent information on the company. Does anyone have any recent experience with this company? If so, what is your opinion? Good, bad, anything? The ad states they pay higher than many other companies and that there is no experience required? Any info would be appreciated. ...

Inscribe Anyone?
Sep 19, 2010

Just wondering if anyone has any feedback on the above platform.  The MTSO with whom I subcontract has offered to train me on this platform, but I'm completely unfamiliar with it.  Before I leap in and agree, I'd like to get some opinions of the platform and how MT friendly/unfriendly it may be. TIA for any info you can provide!  ...

Does Anyone Know Anything About Inscribe? 
Dec 04, 2010

Does anyone know anything about Inscribe?  I am going to test for them and wondered if anyone has had experience with this company?  Thanks for reading this post. ...

Inscribe??
Feb 25, 2011

Does anyone have any CURRENT info on Inscribe? I tried searching the message boards, but do not see anything current posted.  Thanks!!! ...

InScribe US
Feb 27, 2011

Hello MTs! I recently submitted application and tests document to InScribe US and was informed that although I did "well" on the test, I was slightly below their standards. They have invited me to participate in their internship program, take 4 of their learning modules, and work with someone one-on-one to bring me up to their standards. This is to cost $400. Has anyone gone through this process? Is it a scam? I definitely know that more education will benefit me, but I am just looking for some ...

Inscribe, NO THANK YOU
Mar 08, 2011

Aced the test, almost 30 years experience in acute care, providing all my own equipment as an IC, their offer?  7 cpl.  thanks but no thanks. ...

Anyone Know About Inscribe?
Apr 05, 2011

I was just wondering if anyone out there works for Inscribe or has taken their test for employment. I took the test and it was incredibly hard with ESL dictators. In the email I received from them, along with turning me down was a shpeel on enrolling in their university. This made me wonder if it was ligit or what....... anyone know? ...

Anybody With Inscribe
Oct 13, 2011

Just spoke with them and they hire IC and say you can pretty much work whenever you want as long as you make minimum counts.  Pay is only .07 for typing or VR but they use own VR system that sounds interesting, you repeat what was dictated.  Any info on them would be helpful.  Thanks ...

InScribe, LLC In SC
Oct 20, 2011

I'm considering working for InScribe. If anyone who has worked there for a while, I'm curious as to how steady the work volume is. What's their policy for working on holidays? Any info would be appreciated. ...

InScribe, LLC, In SC
Oct 28, 2011

I'm a new grad MT and have been offered a job by InScribe. Training has been promised for almost 2 weeks, but they never call when promised.  Getting a little worried....esp when reading the negative stuff abt the company.  Does anyone have any advice?  (Other than "run"...that seems to come up quite often on here!  lol!) ...

Why Does The Inscribe Ad Say No MTs From CA?
Dec 02, 2012

nm. ...

Inscribe ?
Feb 13, 2013

Can I have some input on Inscribe please? Good, bad? ...

About Inscribe Of SC?
Apr 27, 2013

Has anyone worked for or know about Inscribe of SC?  ...

Inscribe? Does Anyone Know Much About Them?
Jan 07, 2014

Pay or work envirornment?  Thank you! ...